Old 07-28-2006, 04:56 PM   #346  

S/C/G: 230/220/150

okay here's mine

1200oz of water = $25.00
2 miles on the bicycle= $0.50
50 miles walked = $12.50
1 pound lost = $2.00

Total = $40.00

this has been one of my best weeks ever even though I didn't lose much weight, I can feel a difference in how my clothes feel!!!
KKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:46 AM   #347  
Follow Me to Onederland!

S/C/G: 284~278~150

Well hello ladies! Long time no see. I see you're all doing fabulous...except Potato who has gone missing once again! I weighed in today...around 11:00 pm and it showed me down another 4 lbs. The thing is I have been eating like crap all week and haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. I got a little stomach bug 2 weeks ago this Monday and felt awful all day Monday. I just never really hopped back on the wagon with my going to the gym...and it stinks since July started off as such a solid month. I'm just confused on how I could have possibly lost 4 lbs without any exercise this week. Congratulations on everyone's losses...can't wait to see who's queen this week. I don't think I'll be doing the challenge for a couple weeks because I'll be basically starting over in terms of exercise. I don't want to have to keep up with too much lol. Wish me luck in getting that going again. Talk to everyone soon!
Hpnotq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:44 AM   #348  
Pirate Queen

S/C/G: 200/191/140

Height: 5'7"

i didn't keep up with the challenge at all- been working like mad this week- but i was pretty good anyway and lost 2 pounds!
BainidheDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:32 AM   #349  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

wooohooo CCongratulations KKitty!!! Looks like you're the new queen!!!
You had an AWESOME week!!!

hypnotq.....great job on the weight loss!!! hey, sometimes it is not to question why and how, but just to accept the 4 lb weight loss. I guess it was just time for your body to LET IT GO!!!

bainidheDub......2 lbs lost!! what a great week.

exquistern.....How are you doing? 16's huh? GREAT JOB!!! Another excellent weight loss weighin!!!

My neice just drove off and we had a good time together. Her soon to be husbands 2 children are really nice sweet kids. They got along well with our 2 boys. Anyways, time to put the house back together and wash all the sheets etc......Have a good day.
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:01 PM   #350  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

All hail Queen KKitty!!!
What a totally awesome week! Way to go on the 50 miles walked and drinking all that water!!!
Linda: Thanks It feels really good. It seems now that I have lost over 30 lbs, people are taking notice more and more. It helps to motivate me and I so want to be healthier.
Hypotq: Sorry you havn't been feeling too spiffy. Hope you get to feeling better. But Congratulations on the 4lbs! Who cares how you did it? Woo-hoo!!!
Bainidhedub: Congratulation on your 2 lb loss!
Angel eyes: It's nice to have company, but it's a pain to clean up. Have fun on the house cleaning! Just think of all the extra calories you're burning! lol
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #351  

S/C/G: 230/230/133

Well im back after a hectic week alright, my holiday first of all was really good. but on tuesday my best friend had her baby. at just 26weeks.. he just wouldnt stay in. he weighed only 2lbs and shes called him Logan and upto now he is doing great. today was the first time i got to see him.. oh man hes such a cutie.. but so small. ...
emzi_bops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:32 PM   #352  

S/C/G: 230/220/150

Thanks everyone, and this week is looking stellar already. in 4 days I have already walked 31 miles and drank 300 oz of water. Catch me if you can!!!

Emzi: Wow!!! Good luck to your friend and her little one. He's definately tiny compared to my 2 (now 4 and 22 mos) who were born at term at a whopping 9 lbs each. (Thank the heavens for c-section!!!)
KKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:55 AM   #353  

Wow. big babies for you then. When me and my twin were born we weighed in total 9lbs.. i was the slightly bigger baby, thats still the case now lol.

So, hope everyone is doing well this week, every pound im losing is getting me one step closer to looking good in the bridesmaid dress next year .
Old 08-02-2006, 10:50 AM   #354  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Wow Queen KKitty! You go girl! Boy, I'm going to have to step up my routine.
Emzibops: Welcome back from your holiday!
I've been doing good. I've walked 32 miles and jogged 3 miles so far this week.
Where is everyone? Come on and log in and let us know how you are doing. I was one of the PUSH winners. I won 3 months, a pedometer and a signed book! I'm so excited!
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #355  

I cant believe how quiet things have been around here lately... I look forward to reading what people have been up to but no1 is every here.. everyone must have very busy lives. lol .
Old 08-03-2006, 02:39 PM   #356  
In it for life!

I've been reading. Just haven't had time to post! Monday was my birthday and I went out to eat twice in one day! Not sure how that's going to be with my weigh in tonight. Guess I'll find out this afternoon!

Plus, been having "men" troubles. Ugh. Those are always difficult, sticky situations. I've been staying busy and gone from the house a lot.

So how has everyone been?
LindaB763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #357  
In it for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzi_bops
Wow. big babies for you then. When me and my twin were born we weighed in total 9lbs.. i was the slightly bigger baby, thats still the case now lol.
My first daughter weighed 9 pounds, 4 1/2 ounces and second daughter was 8 pounds, 5 ounces. I know all about fat babies! Their fat rolls had fat rolls!
Old 08-03-2006, 04:13 PM   #358  
soon to be goddess

Hi girls.....just getting ready for our vacation, we leave tommorow!!! We're so very excited, we haven't been home to see our family in 5 years. I won't be posting while away, but I'll certainly be thinking of you!!! Stay OP and get that water and excercise in. I wonder who'll be the QUEEN this week? Time will tell....
Old 08-03-2006, 04:25 PM   #359  
In it for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-eyes
Hi girls.....just getting ready for our vacation, we leave tommorow!!! We're so very excited, we haven't been home to see our family in 5 years. I won't be posting while away, but I'll certainly be thinking of you!!! Stay OP and get that water and excercise in. I wonder who'll be the QUEEN this week? Time will tell....
Have fun on your vacation! Where does your family live? Be safe.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:50 PM   #360  
soon to be goddess

Thanks for the well wishes!!! All of our family live in Ottawa, Canada.....so its a long 18 hr drive. We are splitting it up over a day and a half though. They are also having really high temps of 90's so I'll feel just like I'm home