Old 06-06-2006, 02:17 PM   #121  

Height: 5'1"

Hi everyone,

Cheryl, I'm so happy to hear that your little Ozzie is feeling bette. When our "babies" hurt we hurt too! The recipe sounds really good, I'm copying it down to try. You plan such good meals! I'm afraid I try very little new ones, just stick to the same old same old!

Donna, Glad you're back on tract!!! You made some really good choices and with all that food around that's not easy!

Hy, Congrats on the loss! Hope your check up is good and you can get back on your meds!!!! Sending luck your way!

Have a great day gals, Freda

Meow, I hate computer problems! Basicially because I don't know anything about a computer and can't fix them myself! Yours up and running ok now?
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:53 PM   #122  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Just a quick little hello . . . I seem to have had a very busy day . . . but not too sure that I've got much to show for it. The weather was great. Warm and sunny. Hope it continues like this for a bit.

Glad you are back, Cheryl, and that Ozzy is getting along fine. Give the poor baby an extra from me.

Hi, Freda and thanks for your thoughts. Everything is working for the moment.

Have a great evening moving and shaking, ladies. See you soon.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:45 PM   #123  

Hi everyone,

Freda...Thanks for you kind thoughts about Ozzy. He is doing much better today and of couse getting lots of TLC from his mommy.

Linda...Ozzy loved the extra hugs and kisses you sent his way.

I was up early mowing and sweating some fat off. Hope I dropped a pound or two. Beautiful warm day here, but not too hot.

Talk to you gals tomorrow.

Cheryl
Cheryl120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:04 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 188/169.5/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl120
Well gals, Ozzy had his day at the dentist and he is home recuperating. My poor baby had 8 teeth pulled. He had his bottom 4 front teeth pulled, 3 front top teeth and a molar. He came home with antibotics and pain medication for a week. Getting lots of TLC from me, but he gets that anyway.

Cheryl

Sending healing s to OZZY...Once he recuperates from the extractions, I bet he will feel a lot better overall. I'm glad he did OK and is home now with his loving nursemaid

Thanks for the update!

Hy
hyacinth merry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:06 AM   #125  
Onward and Downward

Hi Cheryl and everybody else, wherever you are.

Nova Scotia can't decide what the weather should be like today . . . so we are having a little bit of everything. Looks like it will be a little warmer than yesterday, but still OK. Forecast is calling for rain over the next few days, though.

Nothing much, new with me. This is my normal www and I'm down 1.2 lbs this week and I've made it into a new decade, although not my much. But it is definitely nice to see. The old work project is heating up again so I guess the vacation is over . . . not too bad, actually, I've had about three weeks of quiet si I'd best not complain too much.

See you soon, girls. Keep moving and shaking and heading in the downward direction.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:13 AM   #126  

Thanks Chickies for the congrats on my 1/2 pound loss this past week!

This morning I got up and did my "AM Yoga" DVD...I'm gonna try to see if I can get (back) into the habit of doing this M-F each week. I also bought the Walk Away the Pounds DVD I previously borrowed from the library. If I can get my act together (and i'm going to make it a priority!!) then I'll do the AM Yoga routine and then the mile WATP on the M-F sked.

The AM Yoga is a 20 min. program and the WATP is like 18 mins. In my case, I just need these shorter programs...when they start approaching 45 mins to an hour in length, well then "things" seems to come up and I don't get around to doing the video program. But I can handle 20 mins first thing in the Am and another 18 mins around noon.

Well that's my game plan, we'll see how it goes

Tomorrow is my followup Endo appointment for my thyroid (I'm going along too - lol!)- what a long, drawn out deal, but hopefully I'll FINALLY have some answers tomorrow!

Hy
Old 06-07-2006, 11:15 AM   #127  

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowee
This is my normal www and I'm down 1.2 lbs this week and I've made it into a new decade, although not my much. But it is definitely nice to see.

WOW Meowee that's fantastic!!! Woohoo!!

Hy
Old 06-07-2006, 11:20 AM   #128  
Onward and Downward

Hi, Hy . . . thanks for the Wow. We seem to be dancing around here together, but apart. Your exercise plans sound great . . . wish I could get myself kicked into a firm routine. Hope it works out for you.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:39 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 158/141/130

Height: 5' 1"

Good morning girls:
Looks like another HOT day here in central Nebraska, tomorrow they are promising us it will get over 100. I'm so excited!! I'll just stay close to my air conditioner. Luckily our humidity is only 33%.

CHERYL: So glad your little Ozzy is home and doing better. Know his mommy is giving him lots of love. Give him a nuzzle from my Scamper and a love from me.

LINDA: Congrats on the weight loss. It is always nice to see a lower number.

HY: Good luck with that darn thyroid. When it isn't working right it sure can
mess up your whole life. Getting back on medication will help. How could you go so long without it? If I miss a week I am climbing the walls.
Your exercise plan sounds super. Good luck with it.

My tummy is telling me that it is almost lunch time. Have a big tossed salad and some salmon waiting for me at home.YUM
Will talk to you later. Have a great day!! DONNA
Donna72664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 07:45 PM   #130  

Donna and Scamper...Thanks for sending a hug to Ozzy. Your salad sounds so good. I love salmon, and can't wait for vacation to get here. My son always treats us to grilled salmon when we visit.

Hy...Thanks for you kind thoughts for Ozzy. He is feeling so much better and almost back to his old self. Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow.

Linda...So happy the fairy fat mother gave you a dusting of fat reducing dust. Now, please send her my way!

Well I am up .5 pounds, but that's OK. It will be gone by next week. Have a great evening ladies.

Cheryl
Old 06-08-2006, 11:21 AM   #131  

Default Exercise program hijacked

Of course!!

Well it's good news and bad news. The bad news is that yesterday I had a visitor that stayed MUCH longer than I expected so I didn't get to do my one mile Walk Away the Pounds routine.

The good news is that I did my AM yoga yesterday as soon as I got up and again this morning. If I can accomplish that again tomorrow, then I'll feel like I did something Maybe NEXT week I can better schedule the WATP session - I do want to incorporate both programs into each day, but at least for now, the morning Yoga seems to be do-able.

My Endo appointment's this afternoon - I'm kind of getting butterflies for some reason - lol!! Will let you know the latest.

HY
Old 06-08-2006, 02:46 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 158/141/130

Height: 5' 1"

CHERYL: Bet that .5 lb gain is from stress of worrying about Ozzy. Now that he is feeling better you will too. Chin up, it will go away

HY: Got my fingers crossed for you and that Endo test. GOOD LUCK! Hey you got the yoga thing going,congrats. WATP will follow.

We got another .5 inch of rain last night. Humid today though.Sounds like we are in for another chance of storms tonight. Just saw the fire trucks head out, hope it isn't a grass fire as it is windy today too.
Just wanted to jump in and say "HI" this afternoon. Have a good day!!!

DONNA
Donna72664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 10:22 PM   #133  

Donna...Ozzy is so much better and his breath doesn't knock you for a loop My .5 is water weight. It's been so warm here and I have been drinking like a water buffalo, and not getting rid of it. When it's hot, I retain water and my feet swell up. I never get rid of the water till I go to sleep. Then I'm up and down all night.

Hy...Hope you got good news from your doctor. Congrats and at least getting your yoga in the last couple of days.

Linda...Cooler weather for us today and overcast. I've enjoyed not sweating for a change.

I've been busy today, got my laundry done and also went up and cleaned my sewing room and strighten up my fabric stash. Started working on the quilt again, and it went well today. I'm almost done with the first row of kids. I had to go back and resew all of them, since my satin stitch wasn't wide enough and the pieces were pulling away from the stitches. At least it keeps me from eating.

Cheryl
Old 06-09-2006, 10:59 AM   #134  
Onward and Downward

Just a quick Hello to let you know I'm thinking of you, girls. We are sitting in the middle of a solidly stuck low pressure bomb and I've got the worst migraine I've had in about a year. Hopefully I'll get over the head pounding problem soon and be able to stare at this bright computer screen again. See you all later.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:37 PM   #135  

Hello...Just got back from our car meeting/BBQ. Thank goodness they reserved an inclosed shelter. It has been pouring down rain since 3am and it's cold. We are going to be in the low 40's tonight. I feel like turning on the furance, but I'll just add another quilt to the bed and cuddle with Ozzy. Hubby is working a 10PM to 6AM shift tonight.
Made the Rhubarb Peach Crisp for the BBQ today, it was soooo good. I will post the receipe tomorrow for you ladies.
Linda...Hope you are feeling better and that miserable migrain has left for destination unknown.
Hy...Hope you had a good report from your doctor.
Talk to gals tomorrow.

Cheryl