Old 07-01-2006, 04:02 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 188/169.5/150

Height: 5'9"

Linda I learned from another friend today that it was Canada Day- so Happy Canada Day to you!! I hope it continues to be a nice day for the celebration (I couldn't find a smilie for 'celebration' so a cheer will have to do!)

For the month of July my goal is to lose 8 pounds (and I won't cry if it's more, btw)

Hy
hyacinth merry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:22 PM   #197  

Linda...Happy Canada Day!!!! Glad you are starting to get cooler weather. Hope you see a big drop with the water weight.

Hy...Good luck for the goal you set for yourself. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Not much going on here. It hot, humid and storms are going to be coming through tonight. Got the side of my quilt I was working on done this afternoon. Only one more side to do and I will be done except for the french knots. Would you believe, I put the machine needle through my finger tip. Bled on my quilt, so I have that to try and get out tomorrow. I was in lala land, stressed out with the FD's that are both being pains and not paying attention to what I was doing.
Hope to get the other side layed out and start sewing on it tomorrow after I get home from church.
Cheryl
Cheryl120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:58 AM   #198  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi Chickies . . . definitely time for a new 'Summer Place' . . . see you soon . . .

CLICK HERE TO GO THERE
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote