Old 03-08-2006, 11:56 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 240/219/135

Default Hi! All!

Garnet- I compare too! I guess I shouldn't! But I do! Anyway I found this about T-tap thought you might want to read it! http://www.t-tapp.com/media/kentuckiana/

Countess-They are Precious!!!! My German Shepard's name is Sadie!!! What is the other ones name? They are just to cute! I am a furbaby lover! I love any furbaby with the exception of EEEEEK! Not for me No Thanks!

Cheryl-Chinese food OHHHH yummy!!! I love it!!! I am the same way once I am up, I'm Up!!

Lois- I am around! I just haven't had any Loses to brag about lately! In fact I have gained 3 lbs back! I have been severly depressed! I get Dalton better and Katie got sick! So I have been Nurse Mama for another week! MAN, I wish I got paid for what I do!!

meowee- Thanks for the I Really Need it!!

jelynn- WTG on the Jog!

Tina- Thanks for sharing the pics! China! WOW!

Mary- How ya doin?

Rosbia- I know you must be proud! I don't know if they have Baseball All Stars where you are from But It is where they pick the best players out of all the little teams from the whole town and they play against another town! Anyway, Dalton My 8 year old made the All stars Last year! (PROUD MAMA) I just had to brag! So I fully understand!! Give her a big hug and tell her I said WTG!!

Cassie- How are you?

I think I remembered everyone! But just in case I forgot someone, Here is a great big for you!

I have been working on my profile! With major help from a very GOOD friend! Cassie Get's credit there!!!! Check it out and tell me what ya think!http://www.myspace.com/mama4dmkd I have some pics of My kiddo's! I have to get going I plan to rebound after all my crew goes to bed! Good-night

Last edited by mama4dmkd; 03-09-2006 at 11:04 AM.
mama4dmkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:13 AM   #77  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hello everybody . . . after two absolutely beautiful days, we got some snow last night. Not a lot, but snow just the same. Oh well, I'll just have to go on living vicariously through all of you southerners for a while longer, I guess.

Glad to hear everyone is doing pretty good. At least flu season is almost to an end and once you get rid the last bits around your house, things will be looking a lot better for you too, Paula.

Oh, I just love that puppy video. I want one sooooo badly, but I'm going to just stick with the cats. I, too am a lover of just about anything that comes in fur . . . even think mice are cute . . . and I'd have a guinea pig in a heartbeat, if I thought I could trust the cats not to think "lunch".

Speaking of lunch, I've got some soup heating on the stove, so I'd best go rescue it. See you again soon, gang. Keep on doing all the right stuff.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:53 AM   #78  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Red face Thirsty Thursday

I'll just jump right into personals!

Meowee: I'm glad you're feeling better. Keep on getting better and better. Hang in there, your progress will catch up with you soon.

Jelynn: Awesome on your loss and all those work outs. I should drag my WATP's out too (add them to the bike and rebounding I've been doing). The children on your avatar are just adorable.

LadyLai: That's the way to flush that water weight right down the potty. GO! The pictures were really great. Thanks for sharing those.

Ladylane06: You may have wanted to pass on that work out, but the important thing is that you DIDN'T. You did it! Great job. Good luck with that water.

Countess: I couldn't get the puppy video to play on my compute here at home, but I'll try at work. The computers there are FAST! Thanks for sharing it. Mark me down as an animal lover too. All animals. Yup, even snakes and rodents.

Cheryl120: I LOVE Chinese buffet. That's going to be a tough one to give up. I'll just try to avoid them. I might live in rural West Virginia, but we've got some awesome Chinese buffets here. Gulp! I can't stick with just steamed vegetables and/or steamed rice, so I guess I'll just have to try to stay away or just have it like once a month.

Garnetfairy: I compare too. In fact my poor fiance, I'm always asking him about women I see out. "Am I bigger than her?" I'll ask him. Bless his Pooh Bear heart, he's always honest and sometimes I'm bigger. But I think we all compare. You're in the gym working on it, that's the important part.

Mama4dmkd: I've been trying to "rebound" from a depression and binge, myself. And I do mean REBOUND, I got on my Urban Rebounder (I use the stabilizing bar) and I just jog, and do like WATP moves and kicks etc to music. I've got it right in front of the TV. I know that the exercise I've added to my day has helped with my depression. The weather warming up and the sound of "spring birds" is helping too. I think I must have that seasonal depression or something. But I AM feeling better. I hope YOU get to feeling better too. Having sick kids and caring for them, must take a lot out of you. Best of luck to you. Turtle hugs too.

If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry. I'm still getting to know you all. Take care and have a great Thursday!

My food has been pretty good, but my water has been awesome. This morning, I pulled my recumbent bike back over to my computer and while reading all my emails and chatting with my friend in New Jersey (OH and posting HERE), I've managed to peddle my Turtle bottom over four miles. Granted, it's at a slower pace, but it's still moving these problem legs of mine. And I'm still pedaling, the day is young. I don't leave for work until 1415-1430 (that's 2:15 or 30, sorry).

Java
Hotcupojava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:20 PM   #79  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Thursday!

Hey buddies!

I remained the same this morning, which I shouldn't complain about huh? Just that I have been pretty slow lately. I was so tired and light headed this morning when I got up, I'm wondering about those pills. For someone who doesn't take anything, hardly even for pain. I think my system is trying to reject it. I wonder if I should throw $30 in the trash! That's what I think of them so far...yeah, I don't have much patience...LOL! I have yet to meet the sweatmill this morning. I best be doing that before having to leave to pick up my DD.

Java, you're did awesome on the bike. That's the way to do it! Keep it up!

Jelynn, I was telling my step-son to look into teaching over there (Hong Kong), all of his aunties are teachers and could easily get him into that. The pay is awesome. But he's just interested in learning his fathers language (cantonese) and getting to know family. We'll be going to Hong Kong this year (haven't set a date yet), hubby says maybe we'll get to see Japan and China while there.

You did really great on the treadmill! I feel so accomplished being able to go 1.75 miles in 30 minutes. You've just blown me out of the water! You go girl!

Linda, thanks! I'm glad I'm on the minus side too!

Lois, how's your day? Did you get all your water in yesterday? Way to go with the exercising! Funny how now you feel like you need to exercise, when ever I miss I feel it will reflect on the scale. Bob just killed me last night, I HATE lunges!

Countess, it's nice to see your pups having fun. You sure are lucky to have a place like that so close and available to you. If I were to hike 3/4 of a mile I'd end up deeper in town or out in a farmers field! LOL

Cheryl, wow! I don't know how you can keep up with getting up that early and not getting in bed early in the evening! I guess you can think of it this way, the more hours your up the more chance to burn calories!

Garnet, oh no, I didn't take it that way at all (me being ignorant of pills). The way I feel this morning, I should have stuck to my feelings I've always had about them. Let them collect dust on the shelves! LOL (Can you tell I'm so blaming the pills!) Have a great day!

Paula, if we got paid for what we mothers/wives/housecleaners/launders/cooks/part-time nurses/chauffers did. No one would be able to afford us!! Hope things get better in your household soon!

I'm off to the treadmill! Have a great day girls!

~Tina
LadyLai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:38 PM   #80  
Lois

Default Afternoon Ladies...

Countess, awww... the puppies are so cute. Looks like they were having a great time!

Cheryl, gosh if I were up that early, I'd definitely be trying to get a couple more hours of sleep, or I'd be out by 9pm. Hope you're rested and having a good day.

Janet, thanks... I guess the exercise has become a habit. Not only that, but since I've gotten into the habit, I do feel alot better overall... my back pain has disappeared my energy level has gone way up!

Paula, there you are! I know you will be glad when all the kiddies are feeling better... I know how it can be when one gets sick, that bug just makes it way around to everyone... let's just hope it's on it's way out.

Java, thanks and I've been working on the water. I don't find myself thirsty so I have to remember to drink. WoW, 4 miles... WTG on that peddling girl!

Tina, it could very well be the pills... your body may not be used to it. I have tried different pills in the past and I would only take them a day or two before they just sat and collected dust until I eventually threw them out. I just could not get into taking them. I wasted alot of money on stuff like that. Now, about that water... I got it in yesterday, but I still don't think it was quite enough... I got an early start on it today.

So far the day is going pretty good... I'm getting my water in a little better today. I gotta get my workout in, I should of had it done by now, but the little one does not have school on Thurs. and he makes it just a bit difficult for me to do my kicks when he's hanging on to my leg. My older boys will be home soon and Isaiah will forget I'm even here.

I will check back later.

ladylane06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 05:08 PM   #81  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Red face Puppies Puppies Puppies Puppies

I'm at work and I got to see the PUPPIES! So adorable too. I watched it a few times. Thanks for sharing them.

My water intake is still stellar but I ate a little too much (which wasn't really much) and paid for it with a tummy ache. I guess I've still got a touch of that tummy bug (that I caught AFTER getting well from the cold bug). But things seem okay now. Except that I'm at work
Hotcupojava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 06:07 PM   #82  

Default I'm back...

I haven't been on 3FatChicks in well over a month and I was wondering if y'all would still be here. And not only are you here - you are kickin' it!!

I am so impressed with everyone! I have missed you and I hope you'll have me back. I hit 50 lbs. lost and lost steam. I haven't gained anything but I certainly haven't lost anything either. I haven't been bad - just hit a plateau - and haven't had the motivation to kick it up a notch, but after reading your recent posts I am fired up and ready to do whatever I have to do to get the momentum going again (except diet and exercise!

It's good to be back.
gsjmyeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 06:56 PM   #83  

No time for personals tonight! Michael came home frome school with fever so NOW I have 2 sick! It only has me, DH and Dennie to go!!! TTYL bye!
Old 03-09-2006, 07:14 PM   #84  
Working on 'Project Me'

Default Question....

How do you post pictures a decent size here?
Old 03-09-2006, 07:19 PM   #85  

Have you tried photobucket?
Old 03-09-2006, 08:37 PM   #86  
Working on 'Project Me'

Okay ladies, I've finally figured out a way to post a picture. I promised myself that I wouldn't take anymore pictures till I reached -30lbs. But with the day I'm having I figured I would go ahead. First picture is taken late Oct/2005 (DD's b-day party) at my beginning weight. Second picture was taken today -28.5lbs. (bad hair day) by one of the loves of my life, my 4yr. old daughter Alyssa in the bottom picture.

Supposetly you can click on them to make them bigger!

Thanks Paula for the recommedation!

P.S. Those are my size 20's in the before and my 18's in the during pic.

Old 03-09-2006, 08:55 PM   #87  
Working on 'Project Me'

Default Evening check in...

Good evening ladies!

Just thought I'd let you all know, those pills are outta my life. I had a really bad day and I'm blaming it on them! I've been dizzy, woosey, light headed, weak and my heart felt funny during my exercise. So enough of that, it's not worth it! I had a good day calorie wise/fatgram wise/waterwise...so I feel good about that.

Lois, I know what you mean about trying to exercise with little ones around. My girl tries to do the same workout as I do, when it comes to the video. She picks up my 2lb. weights and goes at it. I had hide them away cause I didn't want to send her to preschool with bulging biceps! hahaha

Java, glad you're keeping up with your water intake. I have to admit I have a few more glasses to get down before bed. Hope you get back to 100% soon!

Jill, wow! It's great to see you again! You don't even have to ask about joining us again. We're here anytime for you. Here's a ton of motivating thoughts sent your way!

Paula, seems like it's never going to end! Hang in there girl! Try not to get sick yourself...kick that bug out the door already! LOL

Have a great night ladies!
TTFN!
~Tina
Old 03-09-2006, 08:59 PM   #88  
determined to lose

Paula - Your My Space page rocks!

Your kids are too cute. Especially ms spaghetti face.

You can kick those 3 pounds to the curb...I bet since you have been nurse mom, you have not taken the time to work your program for you. No me time with sick kids usually. Maybe you can do a little exercise when they are asleep if you have any energy left.

meowee - mee too, I love furbabies but cats are my favorite, I have always had cats...well, let me change that, I like scale babies and all the critters really. I love aquariums although I no longer have one and lizards and all the beautiful creatures we share the planet with, even some dogs.

Java Turtle - You are doing great! Seems like getting the water part down is a big part of the battle as long as you dont supplement it with sodas and juice. Do you drink milk? or get 20 minutes of sunshine on skin without sunscreen on it every day???If not, you may have a vitamin D deficiency which can also make you depressed...I think it is part of the seasonal depression because of the lack of sunlight exposure. My calcium supplement has D in it and I know it helps me a lot. I get it at Sam's Club.

tina - Wow, that sounds awesome. My son was stationed in Korea and he wanted to go to China so bad, but he never got the leave to get to go. I bet the markets in Japan are awesome. So your DH is Chinese? My daughter-in-law is Vietnamese. She is so tiny, I love looking at clothes for her. But she has the opposite problem from us, she has trouble finding stuff small enough. Tough problem, huh?

Lois - Great to hear that the exercise has helped your back! That is a wonderful side benefit!

I guess that would limit your kicks..ha ha How old is your little one? Maybe you could get a mommy and me workout tape or something. Surely they make them.

BACK Jill! I wondered where you went to. Congratulations on not gaining anything back during your absence. February was a bust for me too. But March has been good so far, as long as I keep it off and go on down a few more notches..I will be happy.

So did you have any adventures while you were gone?

Oh Mama - I hope that everyone gets well soon and simultaneously and no one else gets sick. I know when we were passing it around my house it was terrible.

I have not exercised today but I spent some quality time with my son. He finalized his registration for school. He did not get a grant but he got a loan for almost half the cost of the school. Keep your fingers crossed that his GI bill will kick in for the rest of it. Bank of mom will have to save all her pennies just in case.

I hope everyone has a nice, peaceful evening and restfull night.

Cheryl - WOW you are looking very GOOD in those 18s. and your daughter is just adorable! thanks for posting the pics
garnetfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:14 PM   #89  
I'm In Exile

S/C/G: HUGE/HUGE/Semi-Normal

Thanks everyone for the puppy comments, they bring such joy and happiness to our lives...even when they steal the socks and underwear from the laundry basket, lol
Countess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #90  
Lois

Jill, back! We missed you too. Great job on maintaining Just jump back on it girl... we can do this!

Paula, OH NOOOOO! Looks like nurse mama's work is never done! That's how those nasty bugs travel and it's hard to avoid them... you will probably be the last to get sick, but gosh I hope not. Take care of your babies... we'll be here.

Tina, you know it's very likely those pills were making you feel bad... good decision on trashing them. Too funny, my little man does the same thing in picking up the 2 lb. weights... he'll even manage to lift them over his head a couple of times, but when he's done, he just drops them on the floor and leaves. hahaha!

Nice pics... you can see some change. Awww, and baby girl is so cute! I need to take some full body pics but I don't want to! hahaha. I do have some old ones. My actual highest weight was 280 and that was the beginning of last year... wow I lost a whole 10 lbs. last year... I did take pics then, they were going to be my before pics, but I didn't last long before I was back to my old habits, but this year has been alot different, thanks to all of you.

Janet, yep that pretty much limits my range on the kicks! Isaiah is 3. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your son and I know you must be pleased that he's registered... a mom's bank seems to never close, so yep, save up those pennies.

I got my workout in and did better on the water today... it must be catching up because the potty visits were fewer

Have a good night all.. catch you later.

ladylane06 is offline   Reply With Quote