Old 10-31-2005, 07:59 AM   #391  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning everyone.

A good busy weekend is over tho I'm a bit stiff and sore today. Stretch out the kinks. I love the fall back on the clock day. It's the only day out of the year that I feel I have lots of time all day. Nice to wake up early and have daylight out there. I won't feel the same in the evening. I have bad night vision, this time of year I have to race the sun home after work and hope that I don't ever get stuck too late after hours.

Ceejay good to hear you finally found that blanket. They are frightfully expensive. I can't believe you don't have a Kohls. I thought like Wal-mart there were everywhere. Of course now that you found the blanket the temps are creeping upwards again. But as they say what goes up must go DOWN.

Tig good to hear from you too. Daytona eh? I can only imagine the swarms of people. Probably nothing like spring break tho or is it like that all the time?

Holly, your mention of roast pork loin sounded so good I picked one up at the store too. Cute story about being too EARLY for church.

Mel, all day long I was humming to that Bee Gees song. It also lends itself to a little dance / sliding with socks on the wood floors too. DH caught me and thought I was crazy (actually confirmed his suspicions) but I said I was just singing along with Mel. So you've got all your cooking done and now you're going to race outside with your sheets? Ok after all it is Halloween. You go girl hahahahahahah

Meadow, my niece and nephew gave us (as a joke) these blow up things you put on your hands called Socker Boppers. It's intended for kids and they can imitate boxing - well actually punching each other when you come right down to it - without hurting one another. They are not only good for exercise but sometimes for a much needed venting. I find a small pillow tossed about with some heated words occasionally allows me to get some feelings off my chest. (after all they don't call them THROW pillows for nothing )

LindaT always good to see you again, even if it is for weekend visits. Best of luck to you on the job interview. Sending good karma your way... I know they've been dragging this out FOREVER. Geez louise already.

Linus I'm sorry to hear that things have not yet settled down for you. Very soon I hope. 2 sentences from you is better than silence.

Awaiting Shad to get to a computer so we can hear about another area of Japan...

Painter get yer butt back over here. Just don't run too fast to bounce dem sore boobies. What's going on with you?

Teel, Nae same goes for you. Teel where are you lassie? Do we have to send out the search dogs? We miss you.

On with the day. Have a good one. Stay out of the candy bowl. We have the best Halloween decorated house in the subdivision. Why is everyone too busy to care these days?
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 01:38 PM   #392  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

James, mine and Tim's boss, told me this morning that he is going to test Lisa. Yipee, and it's going to be essay. Oh, by the way it's a secret!!!!! shhhhh. He doesn't want me to start her on anything more paper work until then. I hope he lets me see the out come. He almost freaked when I asked him.

Holly, I see you are down a pound. Congratulations. How did the party go?

Mel, You be careful taking codene.That stuff makes me loony tunes.

Happy, I'm glad that I took that other blanket back. I bought some Christmas presents with the left over money. My aunt wanted a cabbage patch doll for Christmas and I bought Whitney's Chrismas gift. Pop suggested that he wanted some weights for exercising or a canteen when he's outside working. He almost made himself sick Saturday cleaning off the garden. He didn't take a break to get water, and he's a heart patient.

Shad, it's good to hear that you are having fun in Japan.

hello to all the rest. I'll write more later. This is the first chance I've had today to get to this sight.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 03:23 PM   #393  

Ah man! I am feeling yuckier as the day goes on. DD is home very sick. She laid on top of DH on the couch ALL day yesterday. DS came with me to church and to the city. We had a dreamy time. He was so calm and fun. It was just so nice.
I am super tired but resting as much as I can. I will probably take DS trick or treating and then split the treats between the kids. -DD doesn't seem to care.Thankfully.
I made up a big batch of falafel for the next few days lunches, 6 g fibre, 8 g protien gotta love it, great with a nice big spinach salad!
Supper is in the slow cooker. DS is home is 15 min and then we leave at 4 for hockey. Yawn.
Hope everyone is having a lovely fall day.
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 01:46 AM   #394  

Default November

Does anybody else have to take notes to remember who said what? Maybe I just don't have a clear enough picture in mind of each of you so that when you write something I attach it to your persona, geographical location, avatar or previous posts....

My weekend was relatively uneventful. Sleeping late in the mornings, doing minimal chores in the afternoons, watching hockey or football. It was really pretty, but I'd worn "dressy" shoes and my feet hurt too much to do any walking. Bah.

Shad-- I'm lost about the agenda/purpose for your trip... Is this a leisure tour? Or are you teaching English along the way? I am glad I gon't have to navigate a Japanese toilet... I think I'd need to be hosed down. Or something.

CJ-- So glad you got to return the electric blanket. Sears should be ashamed! And for $200 I want one that makes the bed... or comes WITH Zorro. On these chillier nights, I do appreciate the knit night caps I made in the heat of summer. I can believe that we DO lose more heat out of the tops of our heads than anyplace else. All that hair I used to have was good insulation.

Meadow... I'm glad to hear you liked Zorro... Roeper and Ebert thought it was horrible... certainly not as good as the first one.... Banderas isn't "the one" for me... Tom Cruise was until he got wonky with the scientology stuff and dumped Nicole. I'm liking the much older stars. (Jeez, it would be amazing if I actually acted my age!!) Maybe the reality of DH is enough excitement for me!

Mel-- I hope you are settled down after the codeine. I LOVE codeine.... it always zaps me enough that i forget what my pain was and where it is located. I have a friend in Estonia who went to an All Souls Ceremony over the weekend... she said she didn't quite understand the part about "mushrooms of happiness"... but I bet most of us Boomers have some idea.

Hollyhock... Your Halloween party plans sounded amazing... no wonder you got pooped out latger... Are you doing better? And kids too? It seemed to me that kids always got sick first... then exH... and then when they were fine, I'd finally sink into the pit of whatever they had had... by then there wasn't anybody who was sympathetic.

Linus... My sympathies to you... No sleep AND sore books is tough. I remember it well. My #1 child was a chomper. I didn't think I'd have boobs left. I understand that udder balm is helpful... if you have feed stores close by.... I am using clear aloe gel on mine and that helps, too. If you are doing supplemental feedins with twinkletoes, does that mean you still plan to nurse a bit? My milk and nursing "skills" didn't develop with #1 child for several months... it was H*ll at first, but got good later....

Linda-- keeps us posted about your job. Way to go on the interviews.

Tig - you have a smart, practical opththamologist or optician. DS needs new glasses, but I think he has too big a head for a kids siize!

OK. I'm falling asleep at the key board.... Hope all of you are well.
Maybe I won't weigh MORE tomorrow. Sigh.
PainterWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:45 AM   #395  
Choose your hard

Painter, as far as taking notes, if you're away for a while seems there is so much to catch up on that it's easy to get lost. Happens to all of us. Your comment about the mushrooms made me smiile. So much we have experienced, so much the younger crowd doesn't understand. Wouldn't change it for all the youth and beauty that there is.

We had the house decorated nicely for Halloween. DH carved 2 pumpkins, one of which was a cat sitting in the shadow of the moon. He told me the decorations I had taped to the alcove at the door stoop were going to take the paint off when I pulled them down which would cause him to have to repaint the doorway. I freaked and pulled a bit off very, very carefully. I think we'll be ok. Kids didn't start coming until after 6pm - well after it got dark which was a change from up north where they would come out immediately after school got out. Did see alot of little kids coming in groups with adults watching over them. They are so cute.

I was just starting to feel better myself and thinking FINALLY I think my back and leg are getting better. I went to the door to give the kids candy and was standing half in and out of the door - I let the kids pick their choices out of the candy bowl. As I turned to go back into the house, I must have hit the sensitive spot in my back because POW - the pain. I stood there unable to move. So here I am right back in massive pain again. I am so very, very tired of this...
Old 11-01-2005, 11:59 AM   #396  

It’s a GIRL!!!!!

DS and DD are the proud new parents of a lovely medium haired, golden eyed, calico tabby, ten week old kitten!!!!
Her name is Rainbow in keeping with their cousin’s calico named Rambo.DD thought Rainbow was more suitable for a girl.giggle.

Parents a kitty seem to be doing well.

Clyde is also doing fine. We are making sure he is still king of the household. We haven’t had a baby kitty around in almost 17 years.

By the way~ this was all DH’s idea but I did have Rainbow in a box and in the van and at the vet within a 1/2 hour of him suggesting it.

Weeheeee!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 04:15 PM   #397  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Where is the rest of the chicks?

Happy--Guess you can call me a scrooge when it comes to Holloween. I simply detest it. Last night, however, I had to work til 7 p.m. and then stop by Walmart and the grocery store which made it around 8 p.m. when I actually got home.

Holly--Sounds like you are a happy new mother with Rainbow.

PainterWoman--Still haven't heard anything from my sister. I'm getting excited about getting a break from work and from Arkansas in general.

Lisa either will sink or swim tonight when she finishes the report. I told Tim that I was going to tell her to pretend that I was not here. He's agreed to it.

I have had a busy day and am just now getting caught up. All of the reports have been completed and distributed. Didn't want them around to where someone would take advantage of them.

I've started back on the South Beach Diet, but starting phase II instead of phase 1.
Had to force myself to get out of the bed this morning and exercise. I suppose 30 minutes is better than zero minutes.

Is there a new Zerro movie? I loved the old movies.

Think I have found something that is going to work on my allergies. I almost knew that I needed an antihistamine and started taking Benedryl. It's doing the job.

Have a good day.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:34 PM   #398  
Radiate self!

Argh! Too much chocolate, must escape the Halloween candy, must not let another one pass my lips, poison, evil, sugar laden horror I got one session of the 4mile WATP done on Monday before the evil decended and I became the give me sweets glutten. Tomorrow is another day!

PW-well reality wise, my husband is fine but when I want fantasy fun I look to Antonio What age do you feel like acting? I say go for it Some days I'm 116, others I'm just the 16, depends on my mood I hope

Ceejay-fingers crossed that Lisa gets it together or gets out. YES, Antonio is Zorro and it is an old fashioned fun fest of explosions, comedy and fluttering eyelashes, I only noticed AB's eyes but Catherine Zeta Jones may have been acting somewhere on screen too If AB tends to blur the other actors

Holly-aw, congratulations on the new addition to your family. Kitties are such fun, there will be lots of laughs at your house while you get to know her and her personality. How are you feeling? Is your head back from its swim?

Happy-wasn't Halloween fun? We had 180 kids come to the door, my husband kept track on a piece of paper We had been warned by the neighbours that car loads of kids get dropped off at the end of the street because this area has a reputation for giving out the good treats I'm sorry your back gave you an unwelcome pain, are you putting hot or cold on it to make it feel better? Gentle hug ((Happy))

Tig-cool, new glasses and they fit and are durable!! WHOOT! you will never have THAT problem again. Sorry your computer crapped out on you, that drives me crazy. This old machine of mine is always freezing. Way to go on your creaky bones run, you are a star!

Mel-has the time change messed you up? What song are you singing? Wake up, little Melly?

Hello worldly chicks, where ever you are! Linda, Shad, Linus, Teel, Rose and all the rest of your wonderful people in the world
Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 03:55 AM   #399  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Evening all,
Not much time tonight but it is the only time I have and will have for a while.
We have been tripping around to Museums, gardens, castles, flower shows , ninja museums and the biggest garden show I have seen in a long time.

Nabana no Sato is a sort of theme park of flowers. At the moment the flowers are Dahlia, Cosmos and Begonia anb it is absolutely beautiful. My mouth dropped open when the doors slid open and the Begonia house was displayed. I could only say - oh, oooh, oooooohhhhhhh, aaahhh for quite some time. Just wait until you see the pictures. There was an entire field of purple, lavender and white cosmos. About an acre of it. Just delightful. The dahlia ranged from the dinner plate size to the tiny miniature pompoms and they were superb. We found one from NZ and one from the States and one from Australia. Try as I might I could not see Canada or UK.

At Nagoya Castle there was a Chrysanthemum display. I have never seen some many huge Chryssies in all my life. And they had some Bonsai ones as well - again you will have to wait for the photos. There was also some dolls done up in flower costumes - not quite as good as the ones I have seen at the Ellerslie flower show but good - and being Japanese at least one of them had to be animated and make a noise. I went up into the castle - 5 floors of stairs, anly to find that there are elevators in the place (only found that one out when I got to the top) Silly me.

The ninja museum was very interesting and the ninja show good. I don't think I would have liked to get on the wrong side of that lot.

Today we have been in and around Mizunami, Chris had to go to the Doctor because she was getting itchy everywhere. It isn't anything serious but best to get it checked. I walked around town and did a bit of shopping. I'm getting better at it, but not good. If I have an idea about what the conversation is about I can pick up some words but only if they speak slowly. Mostly I can't answer them but I've drawn a lot of pictures since I have been here!

Okay, best get off and let Chris have a go. Then we are going to a Tempura Restaurant for dinner. Yum Yum

Love to all. Sorry I can't reply individually. I just don't have the time.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 07:39 AM   #400  
Choose your hard

Thanks for checking in Shad. Your trip sounds even better than you had planned. Can't wait to see the pictures! I can even imagine the look of complete bliss on your face in the gardens. Enjoy some tempura for me. Yum yum.

Meadow - 180 kids - wow! Where do you live, maybe I'll come knocking on your door. :s We had about 30 of them which is probably more than we had when we lived up north. Halloween seems to be petering out tho some people at work said they were out of candy in one hour. (Of course I do wonder if these were people who bought only 1 or 2 bags of candy but I didn't ask). Will be time to start digging out those Christmas decorations soon. Thanks for the hugs - they feel better than hot or cold Back is doing ok, just tired of being in pain after looking forward to finally feeling better and getting into a routine again.

Ceejay hope you are enjoying the comforts of those new shoes. Hope Lisa gets exactly what she deserves. Seems like the schmoozers go way farther in life than the good, honest hard working people. I'd like to think not but sometimes it sure seems that way. Ah the wonders of Benedryl - as long as it doesn't make you sleepy. Enjoy life breathing a whole lot better.

Holly enjoy your new kitty. I got a new one and now you did too. How fun is that? Of course mine has to live on the porch but it's ours none the less.

I actually picked out my clothes last night, went to bed early, got up early today and did some stretches and upper body work and I intend to get to work far earlier than I have been. Go me! So I'd better get off the computer before I lose my lead time.

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Old 11-02-2005, 08:00 AM   #401  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS I MIGHT BE MISSING IN ACTION ON AND OFF. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW AHEAD OF TIME.
FLU SHOTS ARE MONDAY AND I RUN THEM, THE ELECTION IS TUESDAY AND I ALSO WORK THE LOBBY FOR THEM, THIS WEEK WE GO DOOR TO DOOR EVERY DAY PUSHING THE CANDIDATE AND MY WHEELCHAIRS ARE GETTING REPAIRED AND THE MAN IS COMING BACK TODAY! FOOD SHOPPING WAS YESTERDAY BEFORE THE REST GOT STARTED.TOO MUCH ALL AT ONCE AND I AM TIRED! LOL THE HOLIDAY DEATH TOLL IS ALREADY STARTING OVER HERE. SO I'VE BEEN DOOING A LOT OF JOKING AND CURSING...IT ALWAYS SHOCKS THEM AND GETS THEM LAUGHING! ROFLMAO BUT IT HAS BEEN A TRIFFLE SAD HERE.
THE WORK PART WILL BE OVER NEXT WEEK THANK GOD AND THEN PEACE AND QUIET WILL REIGN ONCE AGAINAT THE PONDEROSA.
NOT MUCH ELSE IS NEW OTHER THAN I FEEL PRETTY GOOD AND THE SUN HAS BEEN OUT AND ME WITH IT! I WILL NOT BE OVER-DOING ANYTHING CAUSE THE FACE IS FINALLY JUST STARTING TO CLEAR UP. THIS REALLY HAS BEEN THE WORST SEASON I HAVE EVER HAD. I TOO LOVED THE TIME CHANGE. I FELT LIKE I HAD SOOO MUCH EXTRA TIME AND I COULDN'T HAVE COME AT A BETTER TIME EITHER. BEEN GETTING OUT A BIT FOR THE OCCASSIONAL SHORT RIDE. A BIT CHILLY WITH THE WIND.
PW~ I NEED NOTES TO ANSWER PEOPLE OR I COULD NEVER REMEMBER!! HOPE YOU AND THE GIRLS ARE DOING OK!!!
HAPPY~ HAPPY HALLOWEEN BACK TO YOU! CAN YOU BELIEVE I MISSED A HOLIDAY?!?! ROFL YOUR HOUSE DECORATIONS SOUNDED GREAT TOO!
MEADOW~ I HAD TOO MUCH CANDY AND WAS NAUSEOUS TWICE THIS WEEK. NO MORE FOR MELLIE!! I THINK I AM AWAKE BUT NOT SURE!! LOL
SHAD~ CANNOT WAIT FOR THE PICTURES....WILL THERE BE A MOVIE VERSION AS WELL?!?!ROFLMAO
HOLLY~ I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON AND THE FAMILY AS WELL.
TIG~ DID YOU KNOCK THE GIRL DOWN OR WIN ALL BY YOURSELF!! GOOD FOR YOU EITHER WAY! PROUD OF YOU GIRL FOR YOUR TENACITY AND STRENGTH!!
CEEJAY~ THE PARTY SOUNDED SO CUT. DON'T YA LOVE TO WATCH THE LITTLE ONES LEARN ALL ABOUT THEIR SPECIAL DAY?
KEEP US POSTED ON THE LISA SAGA. INQUIRING MINDS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THE ESSAY TEST GOES! I KNOW IT'S NOT NICE TO FEEL GLAD IF SHE FAILS....BUT THEN WHO SAID I WAS A NICE PERSON!?!?!? ROFL
GOD I HOPE I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ANYONE CAUSE I DIDN'T TAKE NOTES THIS TIME!! ROFL I MUST RUN AND GET GOING. LOTS TO DO BEFORE THE REPAIRMAN GETS HERE. THE PLUMBER WHO WORKS FOR US IS ALSO WORKING ON A "BETTER" IDEA HE SAYS FOR MY TOILET TROUBLES. BOB IS A GOOD MAN AND I TOLD HIM I HAVE FAITH IN HIM. ALL THE MAINT. MEN ARE WORKING ON IT TOO...EVEN WILLY!!! WE ALL TROOPED UP HERE TO MEASURE MY TOILET, ASSORTED WHEELCHAIRS AND WATCH MEL STRUGGLE TO TRANSFER SO THEY COULD SEE THE PROBLEM FIRST HAND. I THINK WILLY TOOK THINGS THE WORST. WE ARE VERY CLOSE NOW.....AND HIS WIFE ASKS FOR ME ALL THE TIME. GOOD PEOPLE SURROUND ME EVEN IF WE DON'T SOCIALIZE! LOL I HAVE BEEN BLESSED THAT WAY.
I BEST GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I GET WEEPY AGAIN!!!
LOVE TO YIOU ALL AND I WILL STOP IN AS OFTEN AS I CAN FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND 1/2. I HAVE SET THE DATE FOR 11/11. AFTER THAT, ANYTHING CRAZY COMES ALONG THEY NEED TO GET FRAN TO HELP!!! I AM GROOMING HER FOR A TAKEOVER. JUST CANNOT CONVINCE THE POWERS THAT BE THAT SHE IS A GOOD CHOICE. AND THEIR REASONING IS THAT..'SHE IS AN OUT-OF-TOWNER'!!! NOW HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT?!?! TOLD THEM IF THEY CAN THINK OF A BETTER CHOICE THEN THEY DAMN WELL BETTER DO IT AND BE DONE WITH IT. THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE NEVER ENDING RETIREMENT PROGRAM OVER HERE. I HAVE BEEN RETIRING SINCE I GOT TO 3FC AND THAT WAS OVER 2 YEARS AGO!!! ROFLMAO
ADIOS FRIENDS AND BE WELL.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:11 PM   #402  

Well, maybe if I read more often, I won't get so lost!
Shad, the sights sound beautiful. I'm on a drawing forum where people have shared their sketch books of what they drew to order the food they wanted or get directions to the places they wanted to go. Sort of like charades, but on paper.

Mel, you sound busy as always. We have early voting til the end of the week... The city of Dallas has some important items, but we're in the next county over, so I made sure to vote on the state measures. There's was only one that was very controversial... and I had strong opinions. (Who'd a thunk it?!! )
Glad you have an understanding maint. man to help you with your plumbing!

Holly-- enjoy the kitty. they are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute at that stage. Goofy, but cute.

Happy... way to go. Hope you had a lovely night's sleep.

I'm looking forward to sleeping... but probably will be revved up when it's time. Hmm. Wonder if I can take a walk AND get a nap in before my two late afternoon clients.
PainterWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 12:21 AM   #403  
Choose your hard

Bumping us up as we are sliding down the page... bump, bump, bump.

Mel, thanks for letting us know you will be out and about so we don't worry. Do take care of yourself - don't want to hear about about you working yourself to exhaustion and taking on everyone else's duties. Make sure FRAN is by your side - give out little buttons to everyone in the building - "who works harder than a man - FRAN! - so hire this woman". I hope they get your loo problems fixed. Perhaps I should assemble one of my former groups who upon hearing about the holiday National Toilet Day (it was on the lead page of the Wall Street Journal) - anyway creative toilet loving men that they were - designed the Dumpmeister 2000. A real man's toilet with all the comforts a man could want. Even I admired their creativity. I'm sure they could solve your dilema. Anyway you take care.

Painter - did you get that walk in today? didn't have to be a long one, just a walk. I did one too. Hobbly bobbly but I did. And all the while I kept humming Mel's Bee Gees song which after 2 days I STILL CAN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD. Are the scary pumpkins gone yet? Return us our laughing smilie again.

Ok, I'm tired. Going to bed now. Night all. Pleasant dreams. Happy drawing Shad.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:14 AM   #404  

Default Lovely warm fall morning!!!

boom boom boom!!!
That is my head. Holy sinus ache batman. Started last night. Woke with it this morning. I will be taking drugs.
I have 8 kids ALL day then DS too after school. YIKES!! Our neighbour is coming at 2 to help. It is supposed to be nice out!!! good.
Rainbow hid under the spare room bed all day, I dug her out after the kids went to bed. I put her in the litter box she went immediately and then ate and then played with every speck on the floor and jumped sideways....I LOVE kittens. We let the rabbit out for a run at night, Clyde and the rabbit play and then snuggle but he kinda lays there and whacks her with a paw every so often. Rainbow had the rabbit doing serious laps around the house. It was hilarious. ALL 3 seem to be getting along. Watched Martha-apprentice. These people are supposed to be experienced business people. I could run circles around them. This show is right up my alley.Ejoyable. I felt really crappy in the morning. You gotta love a job where you can lock the doors, put on the Doodlebops and go soak in the tub. lol. That helped a bit. I did get the Avon sorted ,bagged and bills written. DD was still home.I lost steam by 6 pm and took a nap. At 7 DS came with me to deliver Avon and stuff mailboxes. He had been in a great space the last week. It is a glimmer of how great he can be without all the anxiety. He declined playing goal for hockey this year cause the coach said that they needed to choose their position for the whole year. Sept in not a good month for him, he panicked and wouldn’t do it. Another boy wanted to try. He is not good and doesn’t like it. The other parents went to the coach and requested DS be asked to play net. It was quite an hoour for my boy. He LOVES playing goal and in a way 2 months as forward had shown him just how much. He will play net on Sat on his bday with all the grandfolks there. Pretty exciting!!

My list today is looking like:
-DS on bus - scramble an egg for me, drink water-get photo directory proofs in the mail-call Avon order customers- feed kids snack- toss them outside- put away summer toys- rake leaves- kids jump- make lunch- put toddlers down for nap-make my lunch,watch AMC,lay down on couch-tidy, tidy, tidy-put away halloween decoration- make a spectacular supper........
Old 11-03-2005, 01:15 PM   #405  
Radiate self!

Happy- Hobbly, bobbly, wobbly is my way, everyday Good for you getting your walk in.

Holly-your poor head! I hope the kids take it easy on your today. You kitty sounds like a barrel of laughs! Hope the bunny stays away from the electrical cords... he may be feeling some stress from being over run by cats

PW-did you get some rest? Hard to focus when your head feels weary.

Mel-take it easy now... remember to delegate when you are swamped. I hope the elections are fun and you get to talk to lots of people. Are you doing turkey crafts soon? Remember to tell them they can make a turkey tail by tracing their hands my kids loved doing that and I think adults might find it sweet too.
Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote