Old 04-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #541  

Height: 5'1"

Default new thread

Good morning ladies!

What attracted me to this thread....a few things. The fact that you seemed to be FRIENDS! That you discussed your problems and seemed to honestly care about each other! You gave support where it as needed and praise as well!

Looks like all of us have had our lives touched with alcohol! I telll my family you either had an addictive personality or you don't. How it comes out is different, but that addiction is still there. Some of us use food, some drugs, some alcohol! Be aware and recognize it.

Quiltmama, I walk on the treadmill most of the time also. I have a favortie show I watch on TV and when it comes on it's time to get on the treadmill! It becomes a habit! And good habits are what we're striving for! I have to agree with you, bring your father home would not be in anyone's best interest! You can't be in the house with him all the time and you know you can't depend on your stepmother to care for him. Have you been to Alanon? I think that's the one for children of alcholics. They help you realize that ther is only so much you can do.

cacmsa, have a good time on your trip! Taking some healthy snacks is a smart move! It will help you resist a lot of unhalthy ones! I always keep some nutrition bars in my car for those times when i'm out and starving!

Jules, I read Stephen King and Dean Koonts too! A couple of my favorite. I could never get into Andrews! I do read inspirational book occasionally. Joyce Myers (an evangalist) has a new book out about eating and weight. I can't wait to get it, I have in for it at the library.

Marie, Wow, got your exercise in allready! Go girl!!! But if you do it first thing you don't have to think about it all day. And if you get busy in the evening you aren't going to miss it! Of course, if you have the time in the evening a little extra isn't going to hurt!

Have a blessed day, Freda
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:07 PM   #542  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

I started the new thread. Please join me over there or I'll be chatting to myself.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 07:07 AM   #543  

Default where is it

where is it
quiltmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 02:29 PM   #544  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81088
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote