Old 05-08-2005, 10:59 PM   #151  

kclay -It sounds like you are feeling better. Good choice on the veggie plate . Good luck on the weigh in tomorrow .

Petra - Glad you stayed on track with the eating and got some exercise in. I know it can be hard to do when you have company .

Dee - I did not exercise at all this weekend so I'm right there with you

I will be back on tomorrow as well.

Goodnight my friends.
momX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 11:57 AM   #152  
I deserve it!

Good day all, I'm not sure where everyone went. I was out of town this weekend with partners parents, and then to my parents...but I wanted to get in and say HELLO to everybody before I have to get back to work, as I had not checked in all weekend.

Stay strong my friends. TTYS.

looking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 03:03 PM   #153  
mom5kidz

I stayed the same this week, which is alright, atleast it wasn't a gain -

My son's gf is going to the hospital tonight - so, hopefully, he will be born soon
kclay61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 04:01 PM   #154  

kclay - I'd say with all the stress your under right now no gain is excellent.

I really hope to here the baby is here by tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:18 PM   #155  
I deserve it!

Have a good night everyone..Hopefullly will here from some of you tomorrow!!
Old 05-09-2005, 07:19 PM   #156  

O.K. ladies I'm back on the exercise train. I went to curves . I also went to lunch with a friend I had chicken and rice . I'm not sure how bad that is. It was vietnamese (we need spell check on here ). Anyways it's a place called Bobo's. Deerod maybe you can tell me how bad I was.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:04 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Wow, not much posting today. Looking2lose: I love your avatar! You crack me up! I had a long day at work today. We must be getting close to a full moon or something. My friend who was here over the weekend has a binge eating problem and he basically cleaned out my refrigerator so this morning I was really mad because he ate what I was planning to take for lunch. I had to quick whip up some tuna salad. Glad to have my space to myself and my doggies again. Hope everyone is doing well today.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #158  
Project Down-Sizing !!

GDay Ladies ! Just home from work and enjoying a nice cup of coffee, so thought that I would check in with my partners.

So today was day 1 of following WW and it went tremendously if I do say so myself !! I avoided the licorice and cookies at work... even to the point where I put the cookies back in the box cause they were annoying me !!

I also walked to and from work, 45 minutes each way... and somehow I managed to hurt a muscle in my butt Hopefully it will be feeling better by wednesday (tuesday/thursday I have school so take the car to work).

DEEROD ~ glad that you enjoyed your buffet, although from the sounds of it others enjoyed it more.. good for you for having what you wanted and stopping at that !

KCLAY ~ good job on holding steady on the scale. You have had a rough few days, great job staying focused.

LOOKING2LOSE ~ love your new avatar.. GROVER !!! Hope all is going well and you are drowning in all that H2O you have been drinking.

MOMX3 ~ good job at getting back to curves today.. you are back in the swing of things !!

PETRA ~ Don't you hate that... go to the fridge for your lunch.. and POOF it is gone. Congrats on making a good alternative choice !!!

Well I am off to help hubby with dinner.. okay not really he does all the cooking.. LUCKY ME !!!.. but I am sure he could use some company.

Take care all and TTYS !

Last edited by Louie; 05-09-2005 at 10:23 PM.
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 10:37 PM   #159  

Default A New Me

I think I tried to post here earlier today but it didn't work So here it is again!

Name: Lisa_WY
Hubby: Yes for 7 years
Kid: 1, 5 y.o. daughter, Mallissa
Weight now: 258
Goal weight 150
Plan: earlier today I was debating rather or not to do this on my own. I KNOW how to eat better but my body craves all those things bad for you. Hubby is no help. I love him dearly BUT he is bad for my weight. LOL He doesn't care that I am fat...well..because he is too. I haVe decided tonight that I am going to go back to Weight Watchers.

I am proud that I actually ate breakfast. Not my choice in ceral but I did eat Fruit Loops with Mallissa. (I have bought some raisin bran since)

I had a sandwich on wheat with 2 pieces of thin sliced ham with mustard not mayo, a banna and instead of chips some low fat cheeze its.

Snack: 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich

For dinner we had bobs on the grill. I ate mostly veggies and a few pieces of meat.

I drank all my water today!!!!!!

After dinner, I did go for a 30 minute walk up the big hill!! Mallissa rode her bike next to me. Actually I had to push her up the hill. LOL

The only thing bad today was I had a small piece of carrot cake left over from yesterday's Mother's Day celebration. That is ok..

For Day 1..I feel I did good.
Lisa_WY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 08:32 AM   #160  
I deserve it!

Good Morning Everyone~I hope today brings sunshines of hope and hugs of happiness your way from me to you. Today is a new day. I lost 3 pounds last week thanks to all the support I have found here with my new friends and I wanted to shout out a huge THANK YOU to every single gal in the place for their support, their feedback, new ideas, and rootin for me every day. Whoo-Hoo, I weight an even number. That rocks. I figured I would change my goals a little...First 10%, and then where we go from there.

TTYS everyone. Take Care of yous. Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:56 AM   #161  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi ladies,
Ok, well I gave in to the emotional/stress eating monster yesterday. Things have been really awful at work lately. There has been a lot of back stabbing and gossiping. I am a very emotional person and I always say how I feel to the person first. Last week it went to far and I couldn't take it so I told my co-worker how I felt and how her gossiping was hurting me (the person she was gossiping to was actually trying to get me fired in defense of her ) and her only explanation for it all was that she felt I didn't like her. come on, that doesn't give you a reason to bad mouth a person. so she felt uncomfortable talking to me directly, so we had to have a mediation. It actually went well. We have been working for 2 years together and she has never said anyting to my face but a lot behind my back. so it was good to actually hear her say things. But it made for a very draining day. So I went home and all that was at home was left overs from mothers day so I had a spinach and whole wheat pasta salad meal, not that bad but not a balanced meal by any means, then I broke into the left over cake, ahhh too much cake. I eventually had to just pitch the rest in the trash because I couldn't stop. I still journaled it all and wrote down the points and I was over my daily points but not my flex points.

Today is a new day, I finished my looming work that has been bogging me down for weeks last night(I make clothes) and shiped them out this morning. I also got up and did pilates, I was going to do a cardio tape but I just wasn't awake enough for that. Today I am going to be totaly on points with my food and make sure I have a good balanced meal.

Looking2Lose- 3 pounds!!! that is great.

Lisa - Welcome

ClipClop - keep up with the WW, that is what I am doing and it really helps me out. I tried to do it on my own but I just couldn't. I think I need the structure.

Petra- I definatley agree, something is up, if its not the moon, its something else. it seems like everyone around me, is a little off....

Momx3- good job going to curves, I love the feeling of excersising, it keeps everthing in perspective for me. I eat veitmanise food a lot and I the chicken and things I get are always grilled so I figure they can't be to many more points than just plain chicken, they just have those good seasonings on them. I screw my self up at the restraun though, getting the spring rolls (the not fried ones) which arn't bad by them selves, all fresh veggies, but I love the sauce and i'm sure it has a lot of sugar in it.

kclay - I hope that baby comes soon. I was a week past my due date and it was miserable. but my midwife told me to drink castor oil and with in 2 hours, I was in labor and it only lasted about 3 hours. things we kind of messy and gross afterward but, if its not coming, that is always an option.

Deerod - hows it goiong have you recovered from the buffett? I would have totally pigged out, it sounds like you did good.

Hi to anyone I missed, and I hope everyone has a good day.

Jennie
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 11:48 AM   #162  
I deserve it!

I just thought of a new motivational tool for myself. It is quite funny actually. Considering that putting on a pair of pantyhose for work in the morning is turning into a 30-minute workout in itself (if not creating a new demented type of yoga), and if I wear knee-highs under a skirt, my pudgy knees pop over the tops of the hose and then my legs look like gigantic shitaki mushrooms...Hence, I would like to put on pantyhose in less then a minute without breaking a sweat, and look like I am wrestling with 2 conjoined eels!! Have a little chuckle all. Take care. ~Hugs~
Old 05-10-2005, 11:56 AM   #163  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello everyone!! I am doing great!! I have lost another 3lbs so far 24 lbs since March!! I am no longer in the 300's!!! Woohoo!! Hope everyone is doing great!!
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 01:59 PM   #164  
former PIC drop out

S/C/G: 310/277/140

Height: 5'4"

hi everyone.. I'm sooo sorry I didnt check in yesterday, but I was swamped at work, and as soon as I got home my hubby was soo anxious to go get his generic bow flex out of lay away from walmart and since we were there I decided to get a tv for our room (since I took the one from there and put it in an empty spare room to play my excersize tapes on) and we needed a lawn mower.. we ran out of time so we ate at jack in the box, I got 2 chicken fajita pitas which only have 10 grams of fat each and an orange juice.. my totals for yesterday were
fat=25
calories=1325

kclay61: good job about maintaining.. remember.. "it's better to stay the same than to gain".. I hope that baby comes soon.. I'm anxious to hear all about him..

momX3: good job going to curves.. you're choice of food sounds yummy.. the only things I found in my book were under Vietnamese
cari (curry) chicken w steamed rice 1 cup = 29 g fat / 650 calories hope that helps..

petra65: I use to have a friend that would always eat all the food in my fridge.. oh wait.. that was me..

ClipClop: awesome job on WW.. and Im so proud of you for resisting those things..

Lisa_WY: Welcome to PIC.. and it sounds to me like you did a wonderful job on your first day back..

looking2lose- YAY!!, great job on loosing those 3 pounds.. (Dun du da).. You are the PIC diva of the day..!!

jennie934: Im sorry to hear things are going crazy at work.. just remember that we are all here for you..

~~Sunshine~~: WOW!!.. that is great news.. (dun du da) Looks like we have 2 Divas for the day.. keep up the good work

sorry to run so quickly, but Im of to lunch.. I'll check back with you all tonight

have a great day.. and keep up the great work..
deerod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 04:25 PM   #165  

Hey everyone
Just checking in! Congrats to all of you who have lost weight!! I cheated this weekend with a couple of cookies but that's it I worked out for 30 min yesterday and am hoping to do it again today I have to say I feel good so far, I cut out some of the fat and calories and I don't eat after 7pm. I'll find out on Thursday if I've lost any weight and depending on that I will modify what I'm doing if nessesary.

good luck to all!!!

MoonRay
MoonRay is offline   Reply With Quote