Old 08-16-2004, 08:34 PM   #61  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

HELLO???????? ANYONE HOME????
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 09:25 PM   #62  

Hi Ang I am here. Just watching tv, how was your day? Where is everyone? Come on girls lets get posting, woohoo !! I don't think Kempy is on vacation this week yet, maybe just busy at work today? Check in later. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 10:41 AM   #63  

Wink MIA not AWOL

Good Morning Ladies!

Sorry that I was MIA. I have been crazy busy - my parents anniversary, my in-laws anniversary, my younger brother left for college and a wedding. A very cool weekend but I am pooped and I was a little hungover.

This week eating was OP, and I banked calories for the weekend. Exercise was not on as point as I would of liked but exercised 4 out of 7 days for an 40 minutes to an hour.

Cal how do you like the new school? getting back into the swing of things yet? I thinks it is too cool that you get to meet Noelle.

Angie are you moving or did you decide to stay put for now? I love the pictures of the doggies!

Noelle are you searching again for a new person at work? I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your Rick free weekend. My friends just got a standard poodle - dark brown - named habibi which is Arabic for darling.

Holly Ouch be careful! I am glad that leg is not broken!

Kempy and Julie!

I have to go and may go to FL soon because alot of clients were effected by Charley. Say a little prayer, would you?

My plan for this week:
Sunday: Not a thing!
Monday: Walk Fenway and Aerobics with Weights
Tuesday: Massive Cleaning, Walk Fenway (weather permitting) and yoga
Wednesday: Walk Fenway, clean and Aerobics with weights
Thursday: Walk Fenway and Tennis
Friday: Walk Fenway, Clean, yoga
Saturday: Clean for a big party....

Quote:
Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Samuel Butler

be well.

Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 11:33 AM   #64  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning. Not much to post because noone was here yesterday!!!!!!!

Summer, Wow you have been a busy girl!!! I dont know what I am doing. If my house sells then I am moving somewhere. I just dont know where yet. haha

Julie, Do you watch Growing up Gotti? I like the show Family Plots too on A & E. That is what I watched last night. Oh yeah, The Meet your new Mommy is on tonight right?

My diet sucks. My sis just told me about a girl that I went to high school with having stomach staping done. She has already lost 100 pounds in 5 months. I am pissed that everyone I know is losing there weight and keeping it off and I cant. I am trying but I am still eating ALOT. It is like it has overtaken my life. I am jealous I will admit it!!

Oh yeah and to add insult to injury....My daughter has been having her period. For how long I dont know because she wont tell me. She has been keeping it a secret. I found the used pads and that is how I knew. She has gone so far as to spend her own money on pads and that says alot because my kids dont buy anything on there own if they dont have to. I am upset that she felt the need to hide it from me and very concerned as to what happens when sex and drugs come into the picture. I am one scared MOM. I didnt think I was that bad of a perent but I must be if something so simple is a big secret!!

Well, I have to eat lunch and go to work. I hope someone posts today because if I have to make a trip to your houses to get you all to post I will. That would be terrible for me since you all live in paradise. HAHA
Old 08-17-2004, 11:34 AM   #65  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Well, Look at me!! I found enough to blab about after all.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:12 PM   #66  

Hi everyone

Hi Summer, Noelle, Cal, and Kempy, and Holly!!

Angie yes I am a tv junkie, I have seen that show. I have to check and see when switching Mommy's is on. Angie I don't think you are a bad parent at all. I did not tell my mom right away either. Just comfort her, I would say. Tell her you would like to know everything that is going on in her life. I hoped I helped. It is a struggle every single day, keep trying Angie. Don't ever give up on yourself. Okay? I mean it!

God I wish I could post more. But I have so much to do. But at least I made it on. Check in later.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:14 PM   #67  

Angie remeber I don't live in paradise! haha , but come anyway!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:16 PM   #68  

Hey Angie and I made two post yesterday GIRL!!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:17 PM   #69  

Angie and keep blabbing , okay I will shut up now, gotta run. Julie
Old 08-17-2004, 01:09 PM   #70  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I meant that me and you were all alone now!!! haha Maybe we should plan a road trip and go get everyone else and drag them back here. hehe
Old 08-17-2004, 03:14 PM   #71  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, when they build a bridge to Hawaii will you come? Gosh I am going mucho crazy right now, but it's all good. I can do my work in peace and not worry about having to wait for a computer to use...I just had my Kashi cereal for breakfast and am attempting to make this an OP week. It's so easy to slide back into old habits, sadly it's not so easy to get back into old clothes, eh?

Angie, wow your little girl is growing up so fast! I remember being embarrassed to tell my mom since i had all these older sisters who would tease me about everything (them d@mn b*tches! ). I remember this funny joke about a mother who went with her daughter into the delivery room and cried when the new grand-baby was born. The doctor asked if she was okay about being a new grandma, she said yes I'm fine, it's just that now I know for sure my daughter is having sex! You're a good mom, she's probably just embarrassed that you may tell the rest of the family (that was my fear anyway). Hang in there.

Julie, I'm sort of a TV junkie too but I like to watch American Chopper and Monster House and Big and all those Discovery Channel shows. Can't wait for AI to come back for season 4. I saw on the news the crazy lines for the auditions in Washington DC. Who will be the next William Hung?

Summer my heart goes out to all those in FL affected by that terrible hurricane. You always sound like you have a lot of fun with your family, that's great. I wish I got along as well with my in-laws, but I don't . Speaking of which, did I already tell you guys that Rick's other brother (the semi-normal one) was visiting from the mainland and went island-hopping to visit his dad, he paid for his brother (the loser BIL that I don't like) to go and visit but he only paid for a one-way ticket . When Rick and his other brother were getting ready to leave for the airport only then did his other brother realize that he didn't have a return flight . So as of right now, he's stranded on the other island. Nice brothers huh?

Holly, take care of yourself girl! I'm glad your leg wasn't broken and sorry for the pain you're going through. But Vicodin is great I took home a lot of those samples when I used to work at the dentist's office.

Kempy where ya hiding girl? Hope you had a great weekend.

Cal, did you see that funny Staples commercial with the little girl moping around the store with a parent buying school supplies? They show the parent (or maybe grandparent?) and it was Alice Cooper w/his usual black eye makeup and messy hair. THe little girl says, "I thought you said school's out forever!" He says, "no, actually, I said "School's out for summer..." I thought that was hilarious.

Hello to everyone and have a great day. I'll try to be back later.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 05:00 PM   #72  

Hi girls just checking in quick

Noelle that is so funny about the brother. I bet he was surprised to say the least . I like the Choppers show too, my hus just got one of their T-shirts.

Angie what are you making for dinner? I have no idea yet and it is getting late.

I hate to make this so short but I have to run, check on kids, and think about dinner. Julie
Old 08-17-2004, 05:22 PM   #73  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Noelle, That was so funny. I bet he is pissed!!! I would fly to Hawaii if I could bring the pups.

Julie, I am having McDonalds(the kids are all gone for the night)

Well, Brittany just informed me that she has been having her period since before we went to Florida!!! I guess she can keep a secret from me really good.
Old 08-18-2004, 08:58 AM   #74  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Well, I didnt have McD's last night but I am sure for the fat count I could have. I heated up spaghetti with sauce but later I made popcorn with REAL butter!!!

I am assuming that Kempy must be on a vacation or something? Anyone know for sure?
Old 08-18-2004, 10:48 AM   #75  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Default Shadow died!!!

My little Meatball cat got run over this morning. Jay found him in the road after it happened. My poor little fat cat. I will miss him so much.