Old 08-31-2004, 11:09 AM   #166  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Kempy, Rebel HATES the new floor!!! His favorite thing to do is have his ball thrown all day and night. Now when we throw it he looks like the Roadrunner trying to run but not moving. It is so funny. Last night he wouldnt come out of my bedroom(it is still carpet) to play with the ball. hahaha Candi and Mickey tear through the house and dont care when they slip and slide into the wall.

Julie, Wasnt that sad? I could cry just reading your experience. I am going to die when we have to put one of ours to sleep. When Shadow died I couldnt even look at him. I was freaked out when we went to the funeral and I saw his cousin to tell you the truth. I wasnt expecting it and it shocked me. I am not good with sad occasions. That must have been very hard for yoyu and your family to go through. My Mom's Rottie is 9 and she is showing signs of her age. My Mom is going to have a tough time when her time comes because she is so attatched to her.

We went to my parents house last night and helped them with their floor. My dad got enough to do their bedroom,hallway,livingroom and diningroom. He will be a busy boy for a while. LOL
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 11:29 AM   #167  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

You guys why cant I get back on track???? I weighed myself today and I am at 209 pounds!!!! I can not believe that I let myself gain it all back again. No matter how hard I try I will still be fat and uncomfortable when we go to Florida and I think I am more mad about that. I hate to wear stretchy pants and t shirts. YUCK!!!
Old 08-31-2004, 02:35 PM   #168  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, I was here yesterday but my posts kept getting lost, I was having trouble with my keyboard (keys sticking or repeating). I bought a new one but haven't hooked it up yet. My son has picture day at school today so he had to wear his formal uniform, with his hair slicked back . I hope he has a genuine smile rather than a goofy grimace like I used to make .

Angie, I hate to make this admission, but remember when we all started posting together 2 years ago? I'm probably about the same size I was then that I am now. I know, depressing isn't it? But hey girlfriend, you're not alone in your situation, just wanted ya to know that. Let's get mad and do something about it! I need some motivation. I've had fits and starts, but nothing like how I had it in the beginning (2002 when I met y'all)

Julie, try not to stress too much about the school situation. I think if after meeting the teachers, visiting the school facilities and considering the location and distance from your home or DH's work place, you should be able to make a sound decision. I totally agree that you should have a say in the matter though, since you'll probably be the one to pick up and drop off, am I right? I know how worrisome that decision can be though, you don't want to leave your baby with just anyone. Hope hubby's ears and eyes open up a little more for ya. (I've still got the boxing gloves if you need me to use 'em )

Kempy, hope your day gets better and now that you're feeling this way, it just makes it that much easier to leave doesn't it? I always know it's time to go when I start answering back in my head with really smarmy smart-alecky-wise@ss things whenever the boss-man talks to me .

Hugs to everyone who needs them. to Summer, Holly and Cal
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 03:05 PM   #169  

Hey buddies! Hahaha

How is everyone today? I am doing good, my hus is home this pm because his uncle died and he went to the funeral this am. And I had no one to watch the kiddos, so I stayed home. I only met him several times. He was a nice man though. Tonight for dinner I think its going to be chicken chili or beef chili with cornbread squares or muffins. Oh god I can taste it now!

Kemp, I hope your day is getting better. There is so much stress in life sometimes we need to just stop take a deep breath and say I can and will make it through this. We are all here. So keep posting, even if it is ranting, we don't care! Hugs sweetheart.

Angie Hugs to you too. I want you to think back about how you were feeling when you lost the weight. Maybe that would help? We all know we can get to where we want to be or close to it. I believe in you, just take it day by day. How are the kids liking school? I bet you like a quiet house, huh?

Noelle you made me smile. I love it, boxing gloves. Last night I would have used them, lol. Maybe on the sofa or a pillow or the wall. I think boxing would actually be good excercise and relieve stress. I might get one of those bags and some gloves, now you got me thinking! I hope Michael smiles nice. I know when I tell my ds to smile he makes a really funny face . It cracks me up. They never do the stuff at the right times!! Thanks for the advice. We are on a waiting list right now for the school I want and they said he could start late. So say a prayer for us and keep your fingers crossed . Thanks again.

I was thinking wouldn't it be great if we all moved by each other. We could take turns cooking healthy meals for us all to exchange, and walk together and maybe even have a little fun with a drink or two !! I think we would all have to go out by Noelle, she has got pretty much perfect weather all year round. Come on lets talk to our hubby's about it! Just dreaming again! Well I might try and get some stuff done. I will check back later. Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 04:59 PM   #170  

Angie I am right here with ya. I havn't lost anything either and I have to be in a wedding in Oct. YUCK! I am sooo not looking forward to getting fitted for the dress. I am starting to look like my mother and it is grossing me out. I mean she looks good for her age but I am not 65!!

Julie I wish I cold move to HI but I don't think I cold afford it. We would all have to move in with Noelle. Talk about a full house.

Noelle I am better since he isn't here today. I do have those bad thought in my head when he talks to me. I guess it really is time to leave. Tommorrow is the day and I can't wait! (shame on me for being happy about it)
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 08:21 AM   #171  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning girlies!!! I have a guy here doing a check of my furnace for us. Well, cleaning it. So I have the dogs locked in the bedroom with me. Rebel is not happy!!

My parents got most of their floor laid. Now they have their bedroom to do. I cant wait to see it. She has 3 HUGE Rotties. I guess they hate the floor.

Jay is trying to get my parents to buy our pool so he can just build the deck in and not have to screw with the pool every year. I love the pool but I have to admit that I never get in it. I think I went in twice this summer. The kids didnt swim hardly at all. It makes my electric bill go sky high and it is a pain to clean the filter out so he is sick of it. Maybe I can get a hottub instead. haha My deck would be huge without the pool.

Whats everyone up to today?
Old 09-01-2004, 10:56 AM   #172  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Is anybody going to come out and play today???
Old 09-01-2004, 11:25 AM   #173  

Sorry, I was in my bosses office telling him this morning. I was going to wait until later on today but I needed to make sure that someone would be at the front desk so I wouldn't have to worry about answering the phones of making smoothies. He took it pretty well but he isn trying to make me stay. I told him that I would think about it but as of today I am leaving at the end of the month. I thought I was going to throw up when I was walking in there. But it is over now and I feel very relieved.

Angie Echo still can't walk on the floors. she would rather be stuck in the bedroom than to be on them. I bet that will change to night though when Joe comes home. She loves him so much she will have to be in the same room as him. He can't wait to see her walking on them.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:37 AM   #174  

Good Morning

Kempy I am glad it went fine with the boss man! I knew you could do it. He better not talk about you when you are gone though! It must feel like a ton of rocks lifted off your shoulders for you. This month should be alot less stressful for you, huh? So you are standing up in a wedding? I have not done one in years. What are the dresses like?

Angie that reminds me I should get our furnace checked too. Gosh i hate to think of another long winter ahead. And Hus said this one is going to be a bad one weather wise. Yuck. I hate running the snowblower, so I always shovel. Upside, I guess burning calories.

Well hello everyone else out there. What is everyone having for dinner? I know its early. Do you guys think we should start posting what we eat on here everyday to make us responsible for what we eat? I probally would be embarrassed to type out what I eat everyday ! Well gotta run check back later. Julie
Old 09-01-2004, 11:42 AM   #175  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Kempy, YEAH!!! You are so close to doing what you want to do. I am proud of ya girl!! You should get your camcorder out and tape the dogs slipping when Joe comes home.

Julie, If I posted what I eat on a daily basis i would make you ALL full!!!! Lets see so far today. 3 snack size kitkats and 1 bag of 100 calorie cheese nips. Real healthy huh? I started my period yesterday and I feel crappy today.

YEAH the humidity is finally gone!!! I could have melted this week. Kempy, I have no idea how you can stand the humidity. It is going to be mid 70 all week. I love it when it is like that.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:43 AM   #176  

Btw did anyone watch Trading Spouses last night? It was a good one. I laughed. I asked hus if he would want to trade me for a week, he did not answer, and I said you probally would not want me back !! Would you guys ever trade? I for sure would not do it on tv! But sometimes it sounds tempting, especially if it were the Japanese family on the first episode. I would love to stay at their huge house, never ending pool, hot tub, and that Nana. I fell in love with her. Okay enough rambling, gotta really go now ! Julie
Old 09-01-2004, 12:47 PM   #177  

I feel much better now thanks Angie and Julie.

I would make you guys sick with what I eat too. I have had a health bar and an energy drink so far today and I am having tuna helper for lunch. I am PMSing too so I want to eat everything in site. Oh yeah, I had a little piece of banana bread that the owners mom made.

Julie I wouldn't trade my hubby for the world. Sorry, I have just gotten so used to him that I would want to kill someone else. In fact sometimes when I am around some of his friedns for to long I want to kill them. I haven't seen the dress for the wedding yet. I just had to order it and hope for the best. I have heard that the maid of honor hates hers so I am not looking forward to seeing mine. She let us each pick form a few different stlyes so we couldn get one that would fit us better. But, we had to look at it from a picture and it is kind of hard to tell when the girl wearing it look NOTHING like my body type. I am sure I will hate it though. I don't like dresses.
Old 09-01-2004, 01:52 PM   #178  

Okay girls how is your afternoon going? Got the kids lunch now I want to eat and I am starving. I even had a big bowl of oatmeal with pb for breakfast!

Kempy I hated the dress I wore for my cousin's wedding. The wedding was in Aug. and the church had no air conditioning and it was like over 100 degrees in there. Even one of the wedding party passed out during the ceremony. It was mauve. And I don't really like that color on myself. I had sweat marks on the damn dress even under my pits! I must have been really hot, I don't know how I did not pass out. I am glad you are so happy with Joe. You guys sound like a great match.

Angie I know TOM came last weekend so I am glad that frenzy eating with is over with, or is it ?
Old 09-01-2004, 01:54 PM   #179  

Angie I am glad the humidty let up for ya. It is just miserable when it is humid. I can only imagine for you working in the hot bakery.
Old 09-01-2004, 01:58 PM   #180  

Btw Kempy, you food does not sound to bad for today. I love banana bread! Did you ever try it with cream cheese? It is great. Or make french toast out of it? You could stuff it with bananas and cream chesse and a pinch of sugar sprinkled on the cream cheese. Okay I better shut up and stop talking about food or you are going to kill me, sorry ! Julie