Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 02:16 PM   #46  
fatter than U

Talking Lord have mercy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berrypie
i think there's more, but that's the highlihgts, lowlights????

can't write this all out again so it better post this time.

didn't you all miss the drama of my life?
I swear I'll never ever whine about anything ever again. Ever. I forgot how hilarious you were, Frappe. Not that I find all that happened hilarious - it's just the way you tell it.
Old 02-04-2004, 04:58 PM   #47  
Dysfunctional Queen

Who's the new girl? Will I like her?

I've gotten through it all by buying lots and lots of jewelry onEBay. If I need to run away, at least I'll have stuff to pawn.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:52 PM   #48  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

HI all,
Frappe....what a life! I've missed you. You must stick around.
Organized Living is just a container store...with all kinds of cool gadgets and lazy susans etc. I like it. Last night I divided my drawers. I have more stuff in the car, but I think I'll skip it today. What is the good of organization if it isn't procrastinated??????
I'm going to go put my j's on and read for the rest of the night..bye
Old 02-04-2004, 07:56 PM   #49  
loves kleenex box art

Frappy. the new girl is called Painty and she paints. She's fine. She will solve your problems for you if have any ... which ... maybe you do. Me, too.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:30 AM   #50  
Dysfunctional Queen

What's all this "Fab by Feb" nonsense? Didn't we already achieve "Perfection 2000"?

Did I mention that Bugsy is now the fattest Jack Russell known to man (MIL feeds CONSTANTLY) and that I'm back up to 155? Just joined Curves. Even I can do anything for 30 sec.

Painty, hello. Don't be put off by my life. I'm the sanest one in my family. Oh. That may not help.

Bagz, it's almost spring here! DD1 tells me it's the coldest winter she's ever experienced. I sure don't miss that! But milk in the bag is an idea we should import down south.

I missed all you guys!
love
frap
Old 02-05-2004, 02:18 PM   #51  

Quote:
What's all this "Fab by Feb" nonsense?
Well of course it's nonsense. We always need a theme. Kiwi, clever girl that she is, thought this one up. I misread and have been working on "Flab by Feb". Lush is a Curve girl too. I'm a Curve drop out.

Painty not only paints, but she is a therapist too. We needed an inhouse therapist here so we let her hang around.

Lush, I want a store like yours! I want my drawers divided!
Old 02-05-2004, 04:00 PM   #52  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-------------just luxuriating in the fact that frappe is back and is thinking of excercising-------------------takes the pressure off the rest of us----- i have been doing thirty minutes on the dreadmill for a few weeks [most days] but now i have a headache and i don't wanna.i hate winter---------i am SO SICK of the coooooooooooooooooooooooold.Peachers,have they found that little girl in florida yet???that pisses me off ----------------sick creep has been arrested i heard.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:35 PM   #53  

See you lovelies later! I'm off to the Garden show!!!! Anyway I will be tomorrow morning. See yas.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:12 PM   #54  
The magic shrinking cow

I just realized it's Feb and I'm not fab. In fact, I gained 6 pounds in January from not feeling well.

Frappeeeee!!! I'm so glad you're back! You could write an awesome novel. I'm sorry about your family problems.

Have fun at the Garden show Wabby!
Old 02-05-2004, 11:37 PM   #55  

Frappe, if my memory serves me well(and why would it?) there was a Perfect 99, too. I remember being pretty perfect in '99. Cherry was very perfect. The rest...not so much. I have joined Kiwi's "Apathy to April" Challenge. Fab by Feb was such a success that I would follow her anywhere.

I have quit Bulges. I got tired of making conversation with all those people. We didn't have fat people at my Curves...this is a really small town, so we had all the hardbodies. Interestingly, in spite of quitting Curves...I'm still fat. I don't get it.

Wabby, I know I missed you but have a good time anyway.

DD and I went to see Cats tonight. It was fine but why don't people tell their kids to be quiet??????

I worked today and yesterday...high school, special ed...lovely. Tomorrow I'll be home, full of p&v. If Kiwi would lay out the A2A program, I would follow it.

Night. L
Old 02-06-2004, 08:44 AM   #56  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default kIWI HAS GONE MISSING!!!

where is she!!!! She always posts at least once a day!!!! what is going on ,is she sick??????? somebody do something!!!! [COLOR=DarkOrchid]I am at home with a sick DS----I can't believe that he is going to be TEN this year-------how did TEN years go by so quickly!!! and my first dd will be TWENTY----------------is this some sort of conspiracy??????OH I HAVE SOMETHING INTERESTING TO TELL YOU ------ YOU KNOW HOW YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND YOU ARE SHOCKED AT HOW OLD YOU LOOK----------------According to an interview with Jack Nicholson I just read,HE is shocked when he looks in the mirror and expects to see the forty two year old version of himself-=----he says he NOW thinks that the image of him with young thin girls is inappropriate!!! AHAHAHAHAH FINALLY HE GETS IT ------My sister who lost her husband says that when she dreams about him,he is about ten years younger ----I have dreamt about him as well and he was younger too--------------Do you think it's true that we have an image of ourselves that we stick with throughout life??? like,around thirty five or so----------------------DISCUSS AMONGST YERSELVES.
Old 02-06-2004, 09:17 AM   #57  
loves kleenex box art

Yes, I think so.

They found, as you know, that precious little girl that fool killed. Bagzie whatever happened with the little sweet Asian girl in Canada?

I don't know nuthin.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:28 PM   #58  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I STILL NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION BUT !!!!---- you know peaachie---it has been a bad week in Florida---what about that sweet innocent
CHILD killed in his own school bathroom by a classmate!!!!---terrible!and now poor Carlie------if you watch that video---isn't it a shame that she didn't freak out and run away-----it seems as though she had the chance,but God knows what he may have said to her to convince her to come near him------------so sad that her parents have to see that tape,knowing what they now Know------regarding poor cecilia zhang----she still has not been found-----her website is http://www.ceciliazhang.org/ myyyyyyyyyyyyy this is depressing-----wabby is at the flower show cheering up and WHERE THE **** IS KEE WEE?????
Old 02-06-2004, 01:59 PM   #59  

How horrible for that little girl and her family. I can't imagine what those parents are going through. I didn't read about the child killed in the school bathroom. What a world.

I'm caffeinating for the next leg of my cleaning routine. I can't get motivated.

It's funny. When Bagz asked about people having a fixed image of themselves and said that it was at about 35 I thought....well, I still look like I'm 35 because I'm only a few years past that...make it 15 years....no clue. I am surprised when I see myself. A couple years ago, I was walking through a department store when I saw my mother coming toward me...but it was ME...in a mirror. eeeekkkkk

I'm going to go put away 50 things in my room. Somebody post in the meantime.

BTW...where is Kiwi?????
Old 02-06-2004, 03:29 PM   #60  
Dysfunctional Queen

I'm always surprised that I'm not 30! When people ask me how old I am, I can't even remember!!!!

Cherry is always pretty perfect. We love her anyway.

DD2 is threatening to drop out of school and move back to Montreal because she can't handle my constant criticism. She is learning to drive and I told her she needed to actually TURN her head and look back before changing lanes. She argued with me. So I told her she couldn't drive my car unless she drove it the way I wanted. Now she's moving out.

How do you spell "spoiled"? Why at 18 is she acting more immature than she did 2 years ago?????????????

It would serve her right if I let her go. Let her get a job, pay her own bills, do her own laundry (instead of stealing my clean sox and underwear because she never does hers!) etc etc.

I think of that p oor baby who was killed in Fla. and I think DD2 doesn't have a clue what real life is like. She feels abused because I tell her to take her dirty dishes out of her room and put them in the dishwasher.

I wish my kids were little so I could start over again. When I think of all the mistakes I've made, being much too permissive, "talking" about everything instead of just setting some standards and rules and enforcing them, I could cry. Time for more Prozac!
Closed Thread