Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 01:39 PM   #16  

Location: the Loralai district in Pakistan's Baluchistan Province

Upon my return....I am leaving because I am unplugging my computer and moving it across the room where there is not(yet) a phone line....I will report on the true South Pasture Diet...a path to lifelong slimness for those of the udder class.
Old 02-01-2004, 10:27 PM   #17  
Dysfunctional Queen

It's Berrypie aka Frappe aka Donna. I'm down South now, North Carolina. Missed y'all. Life's been a *****, eh?
Old 02-01-2004, 11:42 PM   #18  
Member w/ messiest house

Frappayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're not here -- we're all watching your adopted team get clobbered by New England.
Go Pats!! Wooohoooo!

Betcha didn't know I could get excited by the Super Bowl, didja? What else are beer goggles for, anyway?

We ate wayyyyyyyyyy too much junk today. Doritos, carrots and celery with dip, cheddar and pepperoni, crackers, brie, cream cheese and jalepeno jelly, cashews, smoked whitefish, those little devil-like Wasabi peas Then chili and bread and chips and carrot cake. Ohmygod my stomach's going to burst! Absolutely disgusting!

Anyway, Frappe, what have you been doing with yourself for the past hundred years? We've missed you! Are the kids still acting? Are you still at fighting weight from fasting? God, I went to that fasting site you were talking about and I ended up reading a book, went 4 days on a fast and decided that would not be the way I lose weight It about drove me crazy.

Kiwi
Old 02-02-2004, 06:44 AM   #19  

FRappe!!!!!! You need to fill us in on details. Life around here is pretty normal....lots of whining...not much else. Our kids are still brilliant and beautiful, as I'm sure yours are. Peaches let us have a new girl.

Kiwi, I overate last night, too. I need an explanation of your Fab by Feb signature. Does it mean your goal is 145 and you are 162 already? If so, you are truly fab. I, on the other hand, have failed at Fab by Feb...which I joined for about 15 minutes in Dec. It's a shame, because I really liked the name and thought that alone would motivate me.
I moved the computer to a nook in the living room. DD found the prospect of Superbowl Sunday and no computer to be unacceptable, so she ran the phone line around with about 3900 feet of wire.

Last night, I let my son go to a superbowl party at the home of a very nice family. At 11, they called and said they were TOO DRUNK to drive him home. Thank G*d they called, but still....
Sugar, Fix that computer. What will you do stuck all the way over there with no computer? Hang with the butcher's wife? Frightening. You are right, we have to move the tocuses.

Painty, would you really want to earn a living by knitting? I'd rather be a teacher...(she says now that her period of servitude is over)

Must go. Please come around and post today. I'll be home all day. L

Last edited by Lohani; 02-02-2004 at 06:52 AM.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:09 AM   #20  
loves kleenex box art

Hey Frappy Wappy!!! Are you still thin? Show us pictures! Why are you in NC? Tell us detaillsssssss. Step by step how you got there and how much you weighed along the way and can we find the kids in the video rental store again and will you stay this time?
Old 02-02-2004, 08:45 AM   #21  
fatter than U

Default Yay!

Frappe's back!! Wonderful news! We missed U!

First things first - how in the world is Bugsy? And do you have the same ol' dh, or did you get a new one?
Old 02-02-2004, 01:48 PM   #22  

Frappe! you can't just stop in and not dish the dirt with us. What's up? what's new? still skinny? We've all lost a gazillion pounds, toned up and now look like Jane Fonda in her prime --- Not! Isn't it amazing how many years it can take for us to get perfect?

I didn't watch the game so I missed Janet Jackson's boob! So much attention for one boob.

I weighed 148 this morning. This is up from my low in November of 143. My slide down the slippery slope has to stop. I'm going to eat right and move my b*tt today. The secret to weight loss is exercise and constant vigilance. I've been slacking on both.

Four days until Seattle garden show. Meet me there.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:44 PM   #23  
fatter than U

Talking Beer goggles??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby
I didn't watch the game so I missed Janet Jackson's boob! So much attention for one boob.
And a fake boob at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby
Four days until Seattle garden show. Meet me there.
Don't tempt me, lady!!!

Didn't watch the game either (not that I could have even if I'd wanted to) but in the true spirit of junk food I ate nacho cheese tortilla chips with cheese dip. Total overkill if you ask me. Computer stopped making noises for now. Maybe because I stopped swearing at it?

Last edited by SugP; 02-02-2004 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:19 PM   #24  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohani
I need an explanation of your Fab by Feb signature. Does it mean your goal is 145 and you are 162 already? If so, you are truly fab. I, on the other hand, have failed at Fab by Feb...which I joined for about 15 minutes in Dec. It's a shame, because I really liked the name and thought that alone would motivate me.
It means I haven't changed my sig since December. Believe me, if I had lost even a pound more, I would have changed it. Apparently I'm going to have to rename this headlong charge into fitness... Perhaps "Apathy to April"?

Here's how ridiculous we and our friends are: at the end of the halftime show last night, one (out of 4) person in the room said "Did you see that?" The rest of us looked at him like he was nuts; we thought he meant the lewd duet between Jackson and Timberlake. He told us he saw Timberlake expose Jackson's chest. We thought he was having us on. He insisted, we laughed at him. We are a bunch of 'tards.

My shoulder hurts soooooooo bad. Lush, did you do anything with yours other than ibuprofin and rest? This is so bad I'm having trouble sleeping and driving is very painful. Stupid computer.

Kiwi
Old 02-02-2004, 05:00 PM   #25  

No Kiwi, the end of the story on my shoulder was that it was the position of my seat in the car that was injuring it, not the computer. I started sitting on a pillow and put a pillow at my back and it is fixed. I'm so glad it wasn't the computer.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:06 PM   #26  
Member w/ messiest house

That's interesting. Must not be the same thing at all. This is definitely due to excessive mousing. I can keep it from hurting while I'm typing by resting my elbow on the arm-rest; I can stop it hurting while driving if I rest my arm on the middle console in the car. I've had it before; eventually it will go away. Probably would go away a lot faster if I stayed off the computer entirely. Fat chance of that.

Kiwi
Old 02-02-2004, 07:14 PM   #27  

Frappe's not the only one with celebrity friends - One of our clients showed her dog in the Eukaneba AKC dog show that was on Animal Planet on saturday. He was the beautiful American Staffordshire terrier who lost against the cute little terrier who won best in show. I think I saw Lush's little Westie. Anyway, looked just like her. The dog, not Lush.
Old 02-02-2004, 09:12 PM   #28  
Most boring housewife.

Wabby, my darling is a Maltese. She doesn't know anyone famous. Maybe you could get her invited to one of those fancy dress Eukaneba parties. As the picture shows, she has real star potential.

Kiwi, I don't like your attitude. It can't be the computer. That would require you find something productive to do with all this time.

Painty, if you're going to make a living knitting, can I make a living playing Freecell?
Old 02-03-2004, 01:02 AM   #29  

Lush-- I think we should develop an infomercial about the meditative values of knitting and freecel. You can't loose at either one! You just start over.

the temperature's dropping here and my head is clogging up. I don't want to feel crummy for my pre-Valentine weekend away in FL. grrr. I better go to bed.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:42 AM   #30  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Frappy Comes By And Then She Leaves Again?:????????????????//not Acceptable Frappy------------see Peachers In Detention!!!!!!!!!!!--------------------------
Closed Thread