Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 11:22 AM   #31  
fatter than U

Default naughty Frappe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz
see Peachers In Detention!!!!!!!!!!!
That reminds me of what my grade 9 chemistry teacher used to write at the bottom of every single test I ever wrote: C - , See me!
Old 02-03-2004, 12:04 PM   #32  

Quote:
knitting and freecel. You can't loose at either one! You just start over.
Kinda like dieting.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:03 PM   #33  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

GOOD ONE WABBY!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2004, 05:07 PM   #34  

I have a book unrecommendation. Do not bother reading Swimming by Joanna Hershon. It is dragging on and on, and it's killing me not to just skim to the flippin' end of it and have it over with. However, if I start a book I feel like I've got to finish it. Besides, I don't have anything else here to read.

It's been an incredibly boring day here, and I haven't seemed to stay with my healthy eating and exercising lifestyle past lunch time for the last couple of days, and the leetle chihuahua has been pooping in my house, and I'm just worn out with the tedium of my life. however, I'm getting a satelite tv system installed at my house today and it has a DVR system and a bunch more channels, along w/ HBO!!!! Now I can really be a couch potato!
Old 02-03-2004, 08:33 PM   #35  
loves kleenex box art

Wabby, you're not watching those reality shows are you? I'm marrying an obnoxious guy and I'm a dumb rich blonde herding pigs and I love bugs and all that.
Old 02-03-2004, 10:45 PM   #36  
Most boring housewife.

I've never watched a reality show...but last night I caught 10 mintutes of the obnoxious boyfriend show. This is my question......How did they explain the cameras to her parents...and don't you think that her parents have to get the idea if there is a camera in their house while their daughter is calling them to say she's marrying that whack-job? I should design these shows.

I went to Organized Living today. It is a WONDERFUL store....they have all kinds of things to help organize...or to give you an excuse for not being organized because they are so expensive.

I'mtired...I'm going to bed. bye
Old 02-04-2004, 08:51 AM   #37  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Organized Living!!!!!!!!is That A Big Box Store ,seperate From The Mall Stores,or In A Mall--------describe------is It Like The Store Known As "containers"-----------------i Need To Know---do They Have A Website???
Old 02-04-2004, 10:07 AM   #38  
Dysfunctional Queen

I just wrote the LOOOOONGEST message. Where is it?
frappe
Old 02-04-2004, 10:28 AM   #39  
Dysfunctional Queen

oh my god. it happened again!
Old 02-04-2004, 10:41 AM   #40  
Dysfunctional Queen

Default A Long Boring Story

3rd time's the charm.. If this disappears too, I'm giving up.

Had to leave Canada because we were g oing broke paying the 120% taxes. DS and I came down to NC last dec and rented mini-me apt. Why NC? Because DH laughed when I said I wanted to move back to LA or Manhattan. NC was affordable, we knew one family here, his best friend was in the process of moving here and I'm a saint.

DD1&2 were left in Mtl in college, sharing apt. almost killed each other. dd2 had romantic breakdown, missed mommy, dropped out and moved down to join ds, me and bugsy in teeny tiny apt. dh sold house etc, moved down and joined us in apt. dh and i fought like mad, ds was depressed and agoraphobic, dd2 was needy and obnoxious, bugsy loved it.

bought house, began endless renovations, moved, upped Prozac, dd2 started on paxil, ds started on lexapro. dh threatens to leave every time he gets pissed off (about 4 X a day). ds starts high school, makes lots of loser friends, dd2 collects and discards boy friends fast and furious in her :wounded bird" phase. she and dh fight like mad. i insist we all start family therapy.

mother in law (age 91) moved in with us. she's on antidepressants too. i should start cooking with the stuff.

detective work on my part & we discover ds is smoking weed daily and showing entrepenurial talents in dealing. confront him. he runs away. we call the cops. hospital for a week. think we finally got his attention and he agrees to begin outpatient rehab. still insists he doesn't have a problelm....it's OUR problem. dd2 agrees with him and evidently has been enabling this because "it's only weed." i could kill th em both. esp her.

i tell dh to either leave or shut up about it forever. he picks shutting up. actually he and i bond over ds's crap.

i have major gallbladder attack and need to schedule surgery. i'm editing a horrible book about the mormon church.

i think there's more, but that's the highlihgts, lowlights????

can't write this all out again so it better post this time.

didn't you all miss the drama of my life?
Old 02-04-2004, 10:43 AM   #41  
Dysfunctional Queen

oh yeah. dd2's latest boyfriend from Montreal comes down to visit and has spent the last month living in a tent in the woods next to our house.
Old 02-04-2004, 12:27 PM   #42  

Oh God, Frappe, I have missed you! Change the names, and it feels like home to me.

Last edited by Wabby; 02-04-2004 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-04-2004, 12:32 PM   #43  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frappy darling!!!! WOW!!!! are you sure you shouldn't be writing your OWN book!!!!!=----aMAZING how much you have been through and STILL are able to manage!!!!!----the stuff with the kids is the hardest for sure----especially the drugs------'it's only weed' is fine if you are an adult,but for sure a problem with a young teenage boy!!!! Good for you for doing your detective work!!!----YIKES on the gallbladder------get rid of that monster for sure!!----nothing exciting to report here {at least after your post!!} but i am sure you don't miss the MINUS forty windchills in MOntreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK----STAY FOR AWHILE WILL YA!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 12:37 PM   #44  
Dysfunctional Queen

Do you believe there are people who wonder why I don't send out family Xmas newsletters?
Old 02-04-2004, 02:09 PM   #45  
loves kleenex box art

Frappy Wappy..... I LAUGHEDDDDDD So MCUH. Thank you. Write the book. you are so funny. "cooking with the stuff."!!!! Welcome back. Please stay.
Closed Thread