Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 03:34 PM   #61  
I will make it!

Default Its Thursday and where is everybody

once again it looks like its me in here all by my self...hohum

Anyway, food yesterday was good but I did not exercise so I will tonight.

food today has been good thus far although I am not sure what I want for dinner...not really feeling like much...that cant be good.

anyway my missing in action cyber friends...ger yer butts back in here pronto and post

love ya

Cyan
Old 02-20-2004, 12:10 PM   #62  
I will make it!

Hello Myself and noone else ...cause its just me in here!

I exercised again last night...cycled for 6.1km that was good...food wise was great too...let the pounds melt away

have a good weekend Me and no one else

Cyan
Old 02-20-2004, 10:10 PM   #63  

Hello Cyan and Newie!

Sorry I still dont get in here much but I do think of all my 3FC friends often! One of these days, life around here is going to slow down a little, I just know it. Still far from being on track...that one day of Airwalker isnt going to do a whole lotta good. Cyan, I need another pep talk!

Newie, happy to hear about dh's job and sounds like you are enjoying yours also even if it is a big adjustment.Hope your daughter is feeling better.

Reina, how's that Math coming along?? I dont envy you..I have enough trouble helping Luke with his and he is in 6th grade. lol

Where are the rest of the ladies?? I miss everyone!!

Hope all of you have an extra nice weekend. I'll be back when I can.

MIKI
Old 02-20-2004, 11:41 PM   #64  

Default I'm here....

Some times I lurk and don't post. I'm still learning the board, but I stick around for motivation, to listen and to . Because of all of you, I'm sticking to it and exercising for the first time in months. This is my first pc and needless to say it was a great decision.

Happy to be here :
Donna
Old 02-22-2004, 08:47 AM   #65  
Blooming Day by Day

Hi, ladies--sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Sorry to have left you all alone in here, Cyan. Good to hear from you, Miki; I know what it is for life to get so hectic that you don't seem to have time for anything personal. Take care. Donna, have I met you? Perhaps I've been so busy this month that I missed your posts. Glad to have you with us. I too sometimes lurk but don't post. I read the other day, but was too tired to think of anything to say.

I'm doing fine with my fifth graders--getting organized is the key--that is happening slowly but surely. I've got my third cold since November--not immune to all these new kid germs I'm coming in contact with. It's not a bad cold--just mild nasal and chest congestion--more annoying than anything else. I gave the last of my kid Valentine candy (that which I received from students) to hubby--I was going to those little Hershey's kisses every time I felt stressed or needed a boost--not good at all!!! I'm hanging in there though. I still haven't exercised intentionally. I paid no attention to your cyber kick, Cyan. I'm sorry. I suppose the fact that my new classroom is upstairs in the school gives me a little exercise, but not enough to matter in weight loss. The weather is getting better--in the 30's and snow melting, with sun this morning--maybe I'll get out and walk this morning.

Last evening I had an Atkins-friendly wrap at Subway--called a Turkey-Bacon Melt, I think--it was very good and very filling--10.5 net carbs only!!

Hubby starts his new job tomorrow. I know he's excited about it. Now we'll have another routine to get used to--I'm so thankful he has work, though; the new routine is just another learning experience.

Well, got to go ladies--hope everyone we've not heard from is doing okay. Talk to you all soon. Bye for now.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:16 PM   #66  

Welcome DonnaD Nice to meet you. As you can tell, we need some activity in here. Since Christmas we've all gotten busier and it's hard to get in here as much as we'd like. Cyan gets lonesome so drop in anytime...she'd love it and so would we. Besides, we need motivation too....I'm sure we'll get as much inspiration from you as you have been getting from the site.

Cyan, way to go on cycling again! I promise SOON I am going to get back on a regular workout schedule. My sis and I are trying to work out a time we can get together again at least 3 times a week. That's better than nothing I guess.

Newie, I had Subway wraps twice this week...in fact I had one today. I had the Chicken/Bacon/Ranch one...I love it!!! The wheat tortilla they wrap it with is much better than that thick bread to me. You know they can wrap any of their stuff in it rather than using the buns. A friend of mine got the Steak and Cheese in a wrap and loved it also. Happy to hear your husband is finally going to get to start his new job. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Sorry to hear about your cold...hope you're feeling better soon.

I wonder if Debee, Lisa and Taiwan are having problems getting back in here still. I cant imagine not hearing from them in so long unless that is the reason.

Reina, how are things with you?? Check in when you can.

Well, guess I'll run for now. It was nice getting to drop in again. Hopefully I'll be back soon!

Miki
Old 02-23-2004, 09:51 AM   #67  
I will make it!

Default Its Monday again...Argh!

Hello Ladies

Donna welcome to our little corner here on 3fatchicks...so good to have new cyber faces....hey tell us a bit about yourself? what are your weight and health goals...are you married...how old? kids? how much to lose? There is so much to know...I hope I am not being nosy

Anyway, its great to have you hear with us.

Well I had sushi last night for dinner...I love sushi!!!...I am trying to cut down on the carbs and I think I am doing well with that..I discovered these whole wheat and soy bagels...and they are low in carbs and wow are they good...I was very impressed with their texture and flavor.

Food wise was decent this week..I did not eat after 8pm and I did not binge either. I went to my friend's one year old bday party and as usual, lots of delicious foods there...I was very very good and controlling my intake..I did have Paul..her husband's amazing honey garlic ribs but only two of them and a thin slice of Luke's bday cake which her Mom...Faye did..she used to be a pastry chef and boy was it ever good. Needless to say it was very nice.

Saturday I rented two movies...runaway jury and lost in translation..both good...I also had dinner with a great friend of mine who got to meet Brian Mcknight whilst he was here on tour in Montreal...she even went with him on tour until New York...that was back in September...but let me tell ya girls...the man is hot hot hot and apparently a very good lover...lucky her

Hey Miki...I hear your air walker screaming at you...it feels neglected and it doesnt like just on its handle bars...get it there ...go on!!!

Newie..let us know how your dh's first day back at work went...and you too Missy...get back to intentional exercising...come on ...we can do it

My Challenge to you...to do at least 30 minutes of exercising of any kind...post here tomorrow and brag about your success

big hug and have a great day everyone

Cyan
Old 02-24-2004, 09:15 AM   #68  
I will make it!

Hello Ladies...I exercised again last night...I cycled for 9.2km and did some calisthetics..spelling? Anyway, it all went well...once again I am feeling the benefits of regular exercising and I always wonder why I dont keep it up when it feels so good to do it ...especially afterwards...I really benefit from all the extra energy and muscle strenght.

Food intake was very good...I had 4 small meals through out the day with the last one being protein although it was at 9pm...but I was really hungry so I had a protein snack and that did the trick.

Well I am looking forward to hearing from you so get your butts in here and post post post

later
Cyan
Old 02-25-2004, 09:33 AM   #69  
I will make it!

Default Its wednesday again!!

Wow It seems like this week is progressing along at a normal pace..I have experienced each day ..you know how it is when some weeks just fly by or those that drag drag drag...yeesh.

Anyway...food wise has been good..I am sticking to my calorie and fat allowances ...I also cycled for 10 minutes as a warm up then did calisthetics...weights push ups sit ups etc etc. It was all good..this morning my arms feel a little sore but that's to be expected.

tonight I will be cycling..mostly aerobics.

well I am waiting for you to post and tell me how you are doing...so get yer butts on in here

Cyan
Old 02-26-2004, 09:17 AM   #70  
I will make it!

Hello Ladies

Well last night I cycled for 10 kms....yep...thats right...it felt good. Food wise was good...I stuck to my aloted calories.

Tonight I will do calisthetics with a quick warm up on the bike.

Well I sure do hope that this thread hasnt become a one person thread...feeling kinda lonely in here.

later

Cyan
Old 02-27-2004, 07:21 AM   #71  
Blooming Day by Day

Hi, I'm still here--just worn out this week. I've been working a lot in my classroom--putting up bulletin boards, rearranging desks, going through closet, cleaning desk (not fun going through a dead person's things), plus doing the whole teaching thing during school hours. While I still haven't exercised intentionally, I've climbed up and down the stairs at school countless times, gotten up and down out of a chair to unstaple and restaple stuff for two 20 foot long bulletin boards above my chalkboards, and wrestled with 28 student desks filled with hard cover texts and spiral notebooks as I dragged them around my classroom to find an arrangement I liked. I feel like I've been exercising all day every day. Food is so-so. When I am tired, I tend to eat more, but I don't know if that is the case this week or not. My weight is up a little--about a pound--but I expect my period soon. I know there's some water retention involved in my sore breasts. My fingers are swollen too.

Also, last night I bought the book The South Beach Diet. I've read about it, and I think it may be a little closer to my liking than Atkins. The principles are similar, but there are more food choices, especially at the beginning. I tried to start reading it last night, but I fell asleep after about 3 pages. Maybe on the weekend.

Well, got to go--time to get ready for school. I am so-o-o-o-o glad it's Friday!!!
Old 02-27-2004, 03:58 PM   #72  
I will make it!

Its friday woohoo....I exercised...cycled for about 20 minutes and then did situps..and various floor exercises.

I had sushi for lunch today and boy was it good....I had grilled eel and soft shell crab and salmon ...yum yum yum.

but tonight I have to be very careful...its a friend's bday dinner party and the restaurant we are going to is an upscale asian restaurant and its buffet but they prepare it for you and bring it out...and they dont stop until you are full!!! yikes...so I gotta be very careful.

well ladies have a great weekend.
Hey Newie...good to hear that you are keeping busy with teaching and any kind of movement is good for you. How is your hubby's new job coming along...let us know

Cyan
Old 02-27-2004, 10:43 PM   #73  

Hi everyone!

Had a small victory tonite. Hubby and I were going to eat Chinese buffet tonite....went into town and instead decided to just rent a movie and come home to eat a warmed up chicken breast and some salad. That is very unusual for us especially since both kids were gone and that's when we like to take advantage of eating out alot..lol

Gotta work tomorrow so not a great weekend coming up for me. Hope the rest of you enjoy yours. Gotta run for now. Just wanted to pop in a minute.

MIKI
Old 02-29-2004, 11:28 AM   #74  

Default I'm still here and still pregnant

Hello all!! How is everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but I'm not really trying to lose weight at the moment.. To update everyone, I am going to be induced on May 12. I had a second sonogram this past Monday and surprise.... what we thought was a girl is really a boy!!! Oh well....We had finally decided on a great name for a girl...but now, we have no name for a boy. I like Joshua...what do you think? School is going good. It helps the pregnancy go by faster. It's a struggle sometimes because I'm so tired and so huge. We're inducing early, because the baby is already big. I'm eating like crap and I've been having some really bad low blood sugar episodes, but other than that...I'm doing okay. I miss you guys and think of you daily. I'll try to come and post more often.

Lisa
Old 03-01-2004, 12:07 PM   #75  
I will make it!

Default ack Its Monday again!

Hey Ladies

Hope your weekend was fun filled and OP.

Hey Lisa...man you must be looking forward to your new arrival especially as the due date approaches. A little boy..congrats...Joshua sounds very nice.
I send you a very big hug and hope your delivery goes very smoothly for you.

Yay Miki on not going out to chinese buffet...what will power...I had chinese last friday...a friend's bday..so I couldnt back out...but I did do pretty well considering.

well I gotta get some lunch so I will say good bye and check back in tomorrow

Cyan
Closed Thread