Old 01-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #376  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Nessa - welcome back! Glad to hear the procedure went well and you are on your way to a better you.
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Lindy - so excited for you about the cruise - what a great chance for you guys to have some quality time. Where does the cruise go? We are headed for cozumel in Feb and I've never been before.

Nessa - glad you are on the mend!

Maddiesmom - great job on the food choices - eating out can be so hard.

Only did 3 miles this morning but that was pretty good. Had one glass of wine last night as planned and just ate some cheddar with apple slices as my dinner in the phoenix airport. Might see my ex when I get home tonight - not sure. The other guy that I went on the second date with is MIA but I don't really care. I have a date with another new tomorrow. Will keep you posted.

Looking forward to working from home tomorrow and getting in a good run. Hope all is well with you guys!!
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:56 AM   #378  

Hey girls! Back home and awake in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Ex is here but I can't sleep. Catching up on grey's anatomy and eating some celery and ranch

Hoping to sleep soon...
Old 01-11-2013, 09:22 AM   #379  

Hey Dance - good job on the travel eating. We are also going to Cozumel! Our plans are to do the National Park but if I stumble across any gems, Ill let you know.

So yesterday was an oddly good day. I mean, I definately didnt eat enough but Im just glad I didnt overeat, lol. I was so busy that I forgot to eat so the only thing I did eat was 2 fish tacos for dinner. Thats it! And I wasnt starving. I wish I could be that busy all the time, lol.

I skipped the breakfast smoothie today and went with some cheerios. I was craving them. Not sure what I will do for lunch and for dinner I make a crock pot chicken meal. The 5k that I was suppose to run is this weekend. Kinda bummed I cant go but I am still congested and coughing. Since I paid $35 for it, I donated it to someone else so they can run. Should be fun.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #380  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Dance-I've got a bit of a cough. Been taking it easy on exercise for a bit. I did walk 2 miles yesterday. Good news that your ex is missing you. Maybe things will start moving in the direction you want them to now.

Lindy- I worked out most of the time in Alabama. Then I got sick. I bought 3 different kinds of Cheerios today, they just looked so good.

Vicky-good job staying on track eating out. That's always a challenge for me.

Nessa-glad you are feeling better. I hope things keep getting better for your grandfather.

I didn't exercise today, my cough has been horrible and my throat gets so dry. Gonna try to get a walk in tomorrow. Hopefully its not raining. I'm boring so no exciting news from me today. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Last edited by burgundyrayne; 01-11-2013 at 08:53 PM.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:59 PM   #381  

S/C/G: 229/172.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Wow.... It seems like everyone is sick!!!! I feel for yall! It is so awful to want.to.go work out or run etc and u cant because you will cough your head off!!!

Everything is typical around here. Im.still trying to re coup and we get.a phone call.....the realtor wants.to showboll our house......... Im so happy but we had to.go on a frantic.cleaning spree. Not a good idea!! Im pretty sure it has set.my recovery.back....im back on hydro's. Because the ibuprofen wont stop the pain! Yuck no fun!

On a brighter note tho..... My first and only extremely small tattoo is almost designed! Lol im so scared of it that im having temporary tats made so i can place them on my body and make sure i get the right size and place/placement! Lol

i hope yall have a great weekend!!!!!!
Nessa131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #382  

Oh.... And my weight is 185.6. Sobi havent been.set back too bad. Im trying.to eat.clean so its not so hard when i get.to go back to the gym!
Old 01-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #383  

Nice job, Nessa!
Sorry about your cough, Burgundy - that sounds awful.
Lindy - sounds like you are doing a great job of listening to your body to understand what food you need - nicely done!

Down to 166 here and pretty excited about it! 6 more to go for my vacation goal and pretty much 4 wks to do it - fingers crossed!

New guy last night wasn't a good fit for the long term although a pleasant dinner companion. Went to my ex's after and we're hanging out again tonight. He still has a lot of work to do on himself so I'm going to keep dating and stuff (and so will he) but we're having fun for now.

Heading out for a run in single digit weather - brrr! I keep thinking 'bathing suit, bathing suit...' Hope you guys are feeling better and staying warm.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #384  

Congrats dance!!!! You are so close to you goal!!!!!! I was 187.0 this morning. I guess it is all starting to catch ip with me now!! Lol well i got brave and attempted to mmke the recipe i saw on here......only with a few tweeks. And it looks like it turned out ok......but i wont know until i get to work and attempt to eat it! Lol

but i am going to starr working out again today. It prob. Wont be a hard core workout. But it beats no workout!! i was able to buy medium scrubs this weekend......they were tight but fit..... So i now have a huge fire under my butt!!! I want to lase 10 more pds before i wear them so they look better on me. And this is my fav type of scrubs..... So im on a mission!!!!!! (plus i got 4 pair for the price 1 so i didnt feel too bad about buying them! Ha)

well i hope all you ladies have a great day!!!?
Old 01-14-2013, 10:07 AM   #385  

Morning chickadees!

I am finally better from the cold but I am now having issues with my stomach. Seriously...I cannot WAIT to start eating healthy and exercising, I know all these little problems will go away.

Dance - congrats a few more down. I am 100% confident you will be at 160 by your vaca. Did you do anymore hanginging out with your ex over the weekend?

Nessa - what is your plan on working out? Starting out slow with some cardio? Are you following weight watchers 100% since your procedure or still holding off? I know when I am sick or recovering from something, its hard to stay on program when you crave certain things. Comfort food. What ever happened with the showing?

Burgundy - good for you for pushing through your cough and still working out. Just be careful. I was told my doctor to not workout at all because it would only make me worst. I followed his rules and after 2 weeks, I am finally better.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:38 AM   #386  

Nessa - congrats on the new scrubs - going down a size is so motivational!!

Lindy - is it the antibiotics messing with your stomach? poor you - hope it's over soon.

And yes, lots more hanging out with the ex - in fact, he's still here as I'm packing to go to atlanta this week. I need to write to some other people on match to drum up some more options though as I've pretty much run out on the current ones. Looking forward to hanging out with him again some next weekend but I need a little more balance so that I don't get too attached right now.

I'm bringing snacks on this trip again and am planning on fitting in some really early walks - we'll see how it goes. It's super super cold (5 degrees) here today so I don't think I'll try to run - maybe I'll do something when I get to atlanta.

Hang in there ladies - will check in soon...
Old 01-14-2013, 05:25 PM   #387  

Well im still on restrictions so im doing the elliptical only. And im trying not to over do it but i may have today! Lol i am trying to 100%of the time to be strict with my diet. And most of the time i am. But i have to be super serious now!!!! If i can get down to 175-170 i am going to hire a personal trainer.....well if the hubby agrees and we have the $. and well the showing was just for the real estate agent only!!!!!!!! So we are still waiting on someone.actually seeing the house. Lol

oh and my quiche.......well lets just say i didnt know how rich they were. I will be tweeking the next one! Lol

lindy....i hate when i take antibiotics.......everytime it makes my stomach upset! I feel for you!!!!

Wow 5 degrees???? I thought 20 something here was cold! Lol and kudos on packing snacks!!!!!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #388  
aka Vicky

S/C/G: 275/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Nothing new to report. I'm kinda down because I've been eating so well and I didn't lose anything. Then I realize, the medication I take to increase milk production for breastfeeding keeps you from losing weight! So, bonus for me. It's really hard to work so much on something and not see results. I'm starting to wean the babies so I can start focusing on me, so hopefully the lbs will drop after that.

Been really good...no carbs except I went to McD's because I hadn't eaten in forever and was running errands. Only cheat thus far, so I can't complain (that was also soon after I weighed myself and was down about the #'s). What can you do??

Birthday dinner tonight, convinced my hubby not to get me a cake since I can't have it anyway. I'm going to have some ice cream, not as many carbs and the chiro said straight sugar from ice cream is better than a complex carbohydrate from cake. Had oatmeal for breakfast and salad for lunch. Grilled chix and veggies for dinner (no eating out for this lady!)

Lindy: Saw your FB post and saw no issue with appendix so thank goodness for that! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Nessa: I had a personal trainer and loved him. He was great and taught me so much about working out and nutrition. Yes, the quiche is rich, that's why I have more veggies than egg and not a ton of cheese. I love them for a quick and easy meal that fills you up.

Hope everyone is doing well. Back to work.
MaddiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #389  

Maddiesmom- i used egg white and put a ton of veggies. And i cant believe how it was so rich.......for whatever reason when it bakes in the oven.........it just makes it turn sickinly rich. (if that is even a word! Lol) i am trying to figure out a way to get started with the trainer.......but they are so expensive and the hubby is throwing a fit about it! So i dont know ifbi will be able to to or not. The trainer has a waiting list a mile long because he is so good and he managed to squeeze me in but i wont be able to keep doing it. Juat a month or 2 to get back in shape then i will have to cancel. Too bad i cant win the lottery! Lol

lindy- how are you doing todaay....any better?

Well its def. Not easy trying to get back in shape and eat clean after the holidays and being off so i am struggling but staying in points range. And i worked.out an hour yesterdag and 50 mins today. But the scale said 183.6 so im almost back to my.lowest so far..........here i come 170's!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #390  

Hey girls....Im sorry but I am going to have to check out until I return from my trip next week. I had an unexpected visit to the ER because the abdominal pain became unbearable and that put me behind in work and school. I need to play catch up before tomorrow afternoon when I leave at 4 p.m.

I wish you guys good luck in the coming week and I will be joining you next week with new eating habits and an exercise routine so I can keep up. :-)