Old 03-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #511  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Lindy - really good question. I've started incorporating a few more non-grain carbs - a little more fruit and occasional a potato. I need to start testing my blood sugar's reaction to other things to see how sensitive I am. Should be interesting to figure out! Glad all is well with your guy - you looks so cute together in your FB pix. Your dinner plans sound yummy btw.

Planning on heading home on the early side tonight - need to catch up on sleep. Having trouble sleeping past 4am these days - such fun.
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #512  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey chickadees!

I have a really busy weekend planned so this is the last you will hear from me until Monday. I work both jobs today and tomorrow, have class tomorrow, 2 baseball games and then church on Sunday, oh, and special St. Patty's Day surprises for the kids. They plan to try and catch the leprechaun and I hear he might be sneaking around our house. :-)

On a super happy note, I am on the morning of Day 5 of my cleanse, so I have officially been on it for 4 days now and am already seeing results.

2 pounds down and 2.5 inches lost. :-) I will definately be updating my ticker.
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #513  

S/C/G: 229/172.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Congrats Lindy!!!!!! Thats awesome on the pound and inches!!!! Yes i am still doing ww. I havent been as strict here lately because of the inlaws. But i hope to be back to it now! I try to incorporate my trainers food plan along with ww as much as possible. He hates carbs and any breads. He also only.likes lean white meat protein. And he wants me eating NO dairy at all. He says that when you are trying to lose weight dairy makes it very difficult. So no yogurt or cheese or milk etc. Not even the fat free kind!!!!! And he hates salt and salad dressing. So im having a bit of a rough time right now......i want my cheeses and lemon juice on a salad......no thanks.....i need my light northern italian dressing! Lol

Well i hope you all have a great weekend!!!!
Nessa131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #514  

Hey girls! So my date tonight got cancelled as apparently the guy I was going to go out with met the perfect woman last night - oh well. I went running with a friend instead and am going to order some new running capris in medium instead of drowning my sorrows in a bag of doritos

Lindy - congrats on the great losses - you rock!
Nessa - good luck with the food plan - sounds kind of tough but probably worth it.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:53 PM   #515  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, sounds like everyone is doing good. I'm still eating good and exercising. I was at 190.0 this morning, so close to the 180s I can taste it, lol. Its frustrating seeing that every morning but I'm not gonna give up.

We might have a birthday party to go to tomorrow but may end up skipping it, who knows. If we do go, no cake for me. Sunday church, we always serve a meal at church so I need to find something healthy to take. My sister in law always makes a ton of desserts and no one brings health food. There's always an abundance of food like fried chicken and pasta salads.
I'll try to do personals tomorrow. I did an hour and 15 minutes of just dance. Time for a shower and bed.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:45 PM   #516  

S/C/G: 229/172.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Dance- hate that about your date.....but.you will find a perfect man one of these days!! And yea he's hardcore but its what i need! Hes on vacay this week so i get a slight break. I have workouts that he texts to us that we are going to do....but no weigh in and no food texting every day. So im a little lax on it.......i just hope it doesnt totally backfire on me!

Burgundy- i know what you mean about church!!! I used to love the pot lucks.....all of the ladies cook such great foods and desserts but now i have to look at it a whole different way!!!!! I hope you find something healthy to eat!!!!
Nessa131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:36 AM   #517  

189 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #518  

Old 03-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #519  

Gotta keep the scale moving. That's 6 lbs in 27 days. Gotta catch Lindy:-)
Old 03-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #520  

Oooooh - I sense some healthy competition! Seriously, all of you are doing so great - nice to see...

Had a great time shopping with my sis yesterday - bought lots of fun stuff - and enjoyed dinner with my folks. Good run yesterday so may walk with a friend today so that I don't get my knee hurting from running too many days in a row.

Off to costco - so exciting. Hope you guys have a great St Patty's day...
Old 03-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #521  

I was so excited to pop in and see how well everyone is doing.

Burgundy - I am LOVING this competition between us because it motivates me even more. :-) Tit for tat, haha. On that note, take a little lookey at my ticker. Yep, down to 184! lol Way to go on your loss! I think we both finally found our zone. :-)

Dance - no love lost on the missed date. At least he didnt waste your time and still go through the motions when he knew nothing was going to come of it. Hopefully you get to do the same thing in the near future. :-) Once the weather get's nice you will be able to do picnics and other outdoor social events and who knows, maybe you will meet a cutie at one of those functions.

Nessa - yea, I believe in eating healthy but trainers are totally different, they are like, no indulgences, lol. I remember my guy and I was like "look, I'm not you, I am never going to be you, I think it is cute that you think I will eat like you but let's be real, tell me where we can meet halfway", haha, he was so surprised I even said that. Keep up the good work girly, little by little we are all getting closer to goal. :-)

I was suppose to go to the gym after class on Saturday but I was so tired. That means I only got in 3 workout days last week. I realized that I cannot skip my lunch workouts and think I will make them up any other time. My schedule just doesnt allow it. On that note, Monday through Thursday - gym time this week. I am off on Friday from work and we are doing a staycation at a local hotel. Oh, and in case no one read my post to Burgundy. Yep, I am down to 184. Really excited. I met my March goal with half a month to go. I am going to change my goal now to 180 by March 31st.

Last edited by luckylindy; 03-18-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #522  

Lindy - woohoo! Way to go! you are killing it - I'm so impressed.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #523  

Hey girls! Date last night was okay - not awful but not great. I have another one lined up for Monday and a few other potentials in the works but nothing on the calendar yet.

No scale progress yet but back at 157 after floating up a pound or two for the last few days. Ready to make progress again! Am meeting a buddy for a walk after work today and got in a good run yesterday.

How are all of you doing?
Old 03-20-2013, 01:25 PM   #524  

Hey Dance...

Keep us posted on the dating outcomes.

Everything is going well with me. There are two parts to the cleanse I am doing. I am on day 10, so tomorrow I move on to the next round, which is days 11-24. My results from the first part of the cleanse are as follows:

WEIGHT:
Before: 188
After: 184

THIGHS:
Before: 23.5
After: 23

WAIST:
Before: 35.5
After: 33

HIPS:
Before: 41
After: 41

CHEST/BACK:
Before 38.5
After: 37.5

Total loss in pounds: 4
Total loss in inches: 8

I am pretty excited with these results since it was less than 2 weeks. I move onto the next phase now and will keep you guys posted on the outcome.

I had to run errands at lunch and skipped the gym but I plan on going after work.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #525  

awesome results, lindy!