Old 07-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #16  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HOPING I'M NOT JINXING MYSELF BY TYPING THIS POST

I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THAT I ACTUALLY FELT SOMETHING SHIFT & THEN CHANGE INSIDE MY RIGHT SIDE. I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT BUT IT FELT LIKE MOVING THEN ITCHING & TINGLING. THE PAIN IS VERY MINIMAL AND THE FEELING OF A FIST UNDER MY RIBS IS GETTING SMALLER.
SO I DECIDED TO CALL THE ORIGINAL DOCTOR AND ASK IF THIS IS NORMAL RECOVERY. HE SAID YES THIS IS ALL A GOOD SIGN AND IN ANOTHER FEW WEEKS OR LESS I MIGHT BE FULLY RECOVERED BUT HE WARNED ME NOT TO RUSH SOLID FOODS, RAISE MY ACTIVITY OR STRESS LEVEL OR OVER EXERT MYSELF IN ANYWAY JUST YET. THERE IS ALWAYS THE CHANCE OF A RELAPSE. THE INFLAMMATION HAS NOT GONE YET.
BUT.......I FEEL LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS!

OMG..... IF I COULD STAND UP I WOULD GO OUTSIDE AND DANCE IN THE STREETS! KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED

Last edited by MELODY525; 07-05-2011 at 04:54 PM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Mel
Yeah, That's the best news for any one to get. Do as the doctor says and take care of yourself.

____
I mainly came back here to vent so here goes. My boss calls this morning and told me that the water plant operators are having a meeting in the morning. I thought things were going smooth!!!!!!!! It may be concerning his wife. I know that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer this year. Early this afternoon the dr's office called and the doctor wanted to see me this afternoon or in the morning. Told her I had to work till 7 p.m both today and tomorrow, but I could come Thursday morning. Now I'm worried. She told me that it concerned my b12 and thyroid levels.

Last edited by ceejay52; 07-05-2011 at 05:29 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #18  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Say it's your birthday.....well it's my birthday too!! la la la...Happy Birthday Ms. Laura...and many, many more happy, healthy, rich birthdays to come!!

Not a lot going on here...had an appt this morning at 10, then came home and worked in the yard till about 5, then off to sissy's house for a hair coloring. Back home again, jiggity jig....I did grill out fried taters/onions, marinated chicken breasts, and corn and took over to sissy's, so we had dinner first. I also took over the apple dumplings that I made yesterday. I didn't eat any of the dumplings cause I think the sugar would of sent me into a tail spin. So now I am just hangin' bout here with Hella B. I made her stay outside all day with me, she was NOT liking that. She is lazy and wanted inside in air conditioning to sleep. Instead I agitated her and made her run and bark...pretty sure she will sleep tonite with no problem.

I have a nail appt in the morning at 10, then off the rest of the day, till 5 when I meet Leanne for dinner. If is it raining, I am going into work after nail appt...I just hate to waste a prefectly good vacay day on rain. If I can't be outside, I want no part of it.

Ceejay...no worries on the doc appt...my dear, both B12 and thyroid can be fixed easily enough.....do not worry about tomorrow for today is what we have for now! Hugs sista.

Listening to the radio right now....yeah yeah,,,LOVE STINKS...making me laugh cause that is exactly how I feel.....too funny. May have to get up and dance...brb. LOVE STINKS..yeah yeah.

MELLIE....LISTEN TO THE DOCTOR...I WILL DO A CARTWHEEL FOR YOU....IF YOU DO NOT HEAR FROM ME AGAIN, KNOW THAT I BROKE MY NECK...LOL. SORRY ABOUT JOHN, AS I KNOW DEEP DOWN, YOU TWO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER AND WILL MISS HIM VERY MUCH. THANKS FOR STARTING THE NEW THREAD!!

READY READY....TOUCH THAT DIAL, TURN ME ON, START ME LIKE A MOTOR, MAKE ME RUN, LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT................MAN THEY ARE PLAYIN' GREAT TUNES ON THE RADIO....DANCIN'

Chelle....did you get to Zumba ball? Congrats on the 2.6 lbs down, slow but sure wins the race...I tell you sista with all the stuff you have/are going through with your back and lungs, I am SO VERY PROUD of you and your progress!!!

Laura...I wouldn't mind the Pirates of the Carribean, is it the new one? I assume so, I have seen all the others and like them, well I liked Johnny Depp. LOL...actually I liked them...I got to see the new Transformer movie, under protest, but actually enjoyed it. Just never know.

Shaddie...glad you are getting home and back to a little bit of normal and posting...miss your stories of the wilderness. Hugs.

Happy...Hope all is well with you and the packing/unpacking is going well. Do not stress over things....one day at a time..get it, got, good.....You have the rest of your life to get things done or NOT....relax. Take it easy...

Hey Ellen...hope you are enjoying the kidlets and family....

It is a lovely evening tonight...not too awful hot or humid...think I will pour me a glass of wine, go out, sit on the back patio, and torment Hella B with her ball....lol.....

Can you tell I have too much time on my hands..chu chu chu, too much time on my hands.....it is all about the music tonight...I am an R-tard.....

Oh yeah, I have harvested about 15 radishes out of my garden, wish I liked them better...lol. Also ate all my spinach and have replanted more, plus lettuce. I have tomato's on the vine that are about quarter size, and yellow squash about 3" long. No cukes yet, and the green onions that I planted TWICE from seed have refused to grow. I did plant some chives today. Hopefully they will surface. Got some banana peppers almost ready to harvest...Getting excited about the garden.

Started hoola hooping about 15 minutes an evening.....I like it. But then again, I am a weirdo....lol

Better post before I lose this...that would just Pee me off...

Much love and many hugs....

annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:02 AM   #19  
Happy September

MORNING CHICKS.
TODAY IS A REST DAY. THINK I DID TOO MUCH YESTERDAY.
THE FORECAST IS FOR HOT AND HUMID WITH BAD AIR QUALITY. GOOD DAY TO STAY INSIDE!
A FRIEND SENT ME SOME "TOYS" IN THE MAIL.
HAD A LOT OF LAUGHS AND IT FELT LIKE OPENING A CHRISTMAS STOCKING

MY CONVECTION/MICROWAVE DIED OVER THE WEEKEND.
THE MICRO PART IS STILL WORKING AT LEAST.
IT'S ALMOST 20 YEARS OLD SO I GUESS I GOT A LOT OF USE OUT OF IT.
GOOD THING I BOUGHT A TOASTER OVEN 2 YEARS AGO FOR A BACK UP.
THINKING I WILL BUY A SMALLER ONE THIS TIME. BEEN BROWSING THE INTERNET.
RICHIE IS READY TO GO WHEN I FIGURE IT OUT. LOL

JEN AND THE KIDS ARE AT THE TRAILER. SHE REALLY IS SUCH A GREAT MOM TO THOSE KIDS.
TOO BAD THEY DON'T SEE IT. WELL THE GIRL DOES A LITTLE BUT
THEir MOTHER HAS TAUGHT THEM TO BE SO SELFISH AND HAS ABUSED THEM EMOTIONALLY SO MUCH THEY ARE SPITEFUL
AND HAVE LEARNED HOW TO CLOSE THEIR HEARTS SO THEY DON'T GET HURT. VERY SAD TO WATCH.
I AM OFF TO BREAKFAST AND SOME FEET UP TELEVISION WATCHING.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

CEEJAY.....GOOD LUCK WITH THE MORNING MEETING. MAYBE IT'S JUST ANNOUNCING SOMETHING NEW OR A CHANGE. DON'T FRET
I AM TRYING HARD TO REST. YOU KNOW ME. LET US KNOW HOW THINGS GO TODAY.

LAURA....HOPE THE ELBOW AND KNEE FEEL BETTER. THE HUDSON RIVER HAD A HUGE DISPLAY. WONDER WHAT IT ALL COSTS?
I AM SURPRISED CHICAGO CUT BACK. THEY USUALLY GET A LOT OF TOURISTS LIKE WE DO.
NOT GREAT MOVIE CHOICES. LOL I CAN SEE WHY YOU DIDN'T GO.....EVEN THOUGH I FIND LOOKING AT JOHNNY DEPP A TREAT NOW AND THEN

MICHELLE....THAT WAS A MESS OF STEPS YOU HAD. GREAT JOB. YOU CAN PUT ON ANOTHER 10,000 IF YOU DO MY WASH TOO!!!

ANNIE.....LOOK AT THAT COLORFUL POST!!! WHEN I SCROLLED DOWN I HAD TO STOP TO SEE WHO DID IT!! LOVE IT!!
TOO BAD WE DON'T LIVE CLOSER....I COULD KEEP YOU BUSY WITH LOTS OF STUFF! SIT BACK AND RELAX. FORCE YOURSELF!!!!! POOR BELLA WILL BE A MERE GHOST OF HERSELF BY THE TIME YOU GET BACK TO WORK. BET SHE STARTS DOING A RAIN DANCE JUST TO GET RID OF HER TORTURER!!
I CAN SEE YOU MAKING SALSA SOON WITH THE GARDEN BLOOMING. FOR 2 YEARS I TRIED TI GROW CHIVES AND THEY DIED! I FINALLY GAVE UP.

Last edited by MELODY525; 07-06-2011 at 06:26 AM.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:49 AM   #20  
Happy September

AOL HAS HAD THIS VIDEO ON TWICE NOW AND IT CRACKED ME UP....ALSO SCARED ME A LITTLE!!!!!
I HOPE THIS LINK WORKS.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...st-cards-image
Old 07-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #21  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies -

Back at work today...and now that I'm caught up on emails, I decided to spend a few minutes to catch up with my chicks.

I spent my "day off" yesterday working on some freelance website projects. And, as sometimes is the case when I do website programming work...I turn to candy and sugary soda to keep the sugar rush going. Dang, I need to get that crap outta the house, even if DH likes it. Honestly, I didn't indulge nearly as much as I would've in months/years past. So that's a plus. (?) Anyway, to make up for it, I went to ball Zumba and burned a bunch of calories. Today, I'll be working out for 45 min. or so at physical therapy and then hopefully get to the gym for at least 1/2 hour of water aerobics...or I probably should mow the lawns too.

Mellie - OMG! I am so happy for you! Yay! I'm so glad you called the doc and found out that this is a good sign. Please follow the doctor's orders so you can fully recover. We'll do the happy dance for ya' until the doctor gives you the all clear to up the activity! I am so sorry to hear that John is leaving, but it is probably the best thing for him given his health. I hope that his replacement is just as nice and helpful. Just saw your post from this morning. Do I have to bring over the ? My friend, you need to rest! What kind of toys did ya' get in the mail? We had the hot, humid and bad air day yesterday. Bummer about your convection oven, but at least the micro is still working. I'd be lost without a microwave. So sorry to hear of all the crap that the kids' mom has done to them. That is sad. Enjoy your TV watching today! Sweetie, I would be happy to come over and do your wash...but I draw the line at ironing. Great video link!

Ceejay - I hoep your work meeting this morning went well. My thoughts and prayers are with your boss' wife. I know so many women who have battled or are battling breast cancer. Also sending : and and to you for your doctor appointment. Don't you worry, my sista. At least if there is something wrong with your B12 or thyroid levels, chances are it's easily treatable. So nice that your sister is coming for a visit!

Annie - I love your new avatar photo! Sounds like you had a great day yesterday and got a lot done. The dinner and apple dumplings sound fabulous! My niece had the same bariatric surgery that you had...and she has to be REALLY conscious about sugars and starchy stuff, maybe she has to be super strict because she just had it done. When she ate, it was just a little bit...and hardly any breads, potatoes, rice or pasta. Mostly protein and veggies...and small portions of those, which I guess would be a good plan for me to follow too. Good for you for making Hella B. stay outside with you. We do that too on days when it's not too hot or too cold. I hope she slept well for you last night. You're crazy, girlfriend, for going into work on your day off but I understand you don't want to waste a vacay day. Too funny about the LOVE STINKS song on the radio, and TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS. My radishes turned out all straight...no round radishes for me. Not sure why. I've harvested one cuke and don't have any tomatoes on the vines. But it's still kind of early for harvesting veggies up here. Good for you for hoola hooping! I'll bet it's a blast. I don't think my PT would approve of me trying that just yet.

Laura - I like the Pirates of the Caribbean movies solely for the Johnny Depp eye candy! Is today your birthday? Or was it yesterday? I hope it is/was a wonderful day for you!!

Guess I should get back to working so I can begin to get caught up.

A big to Shad and Happy. I hope you're not working too hard.

Lots of love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #22  

Morning.
The meeting this morning was to announce that B was our new Supervisor so they've added one more chief to the clan. Tomorrow I'll find out what's going on at the doctor's office.

Annie
I completely forgot that it was your birthday also. Happy belated belated birthday to you.
Sounds good to sit outside with a drink in hand. May do that tomorrow myself. Oh and hoola hooping was a topic that my co-worker and I were discussing this morning. I'm getting one this week end. What a fun way to exercise!

Michelle
for those 2.6 pounds lost. I'm like you in that I shouldn't keep those sugary sweets in the house. I can't have the caffiene either so I've broken the habit of that. I'm really liking the Zero Sprite.

Mel
I can tell that you are feeling better.

Didn't make it to the gym last night. I mentally and physically exhausted. Will try to tonight. Once I get there I'd be okay.

Last edited by ceejay52; 07-06-2011 at 12:08 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:19 PM   #23  
Creating a Healthier Me

Ceejay - Glad to hear that this morning's meeting didn't bring horrible news. I hope your doc appt goes well tomorrow too. Go to the gym tonight, okay? You WILL feel better once you're there. I don't know what I'd do if I had to give up sugar and caffeine in the same lifetime.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #24  
Happy September

ANNIE...I LOVE THE NEW PHOTO TOO. GOOD THING MICHELLE IS ON THE BALL.....THE ZUMBA BALL THAT IS HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY. THINKING OF YOU LITTLE SISTER;hug:

CEEJAY....GLAD IT WAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT AND HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT. GOOD LUCK WITH THE TESTS RESULTS AND KEEPINGMY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU

MICHELLE....NICE LOAD OF EXERCISING YOU'RE GETTING. PASS ME THE CANDY AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT YOU CAN ALWAYS STORE IT IN MY HOUSE AND I'LL SEND IT BACK TO YOU IN SMALL INCREMENTS.

SOMETIMES I AM JUST TIRED OF LISTENING TO PEOPLE AND THEIR FRASSING WHINING. THANK GOD THAT I WENT DOWN EARLY TO GET MY MAIL TO DO BILLS ONLINE AND GOT OUT OF THE LOBBY FAST....TENANTS WHINING ALL OVER THE PLACE. AND BELIEVE ME THEY HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. WE HAVE A NICE COMMUNITY ROOM THAT SERVES A HOT LUNCH FOR LIKE $2 DAILY, LOVELY NEW WASHER & DRYERS, THE MANAGER IS THE HOUSING AND RIGHT ON THE PREMISES, NICE PARKING LOT, BUSES FOR SHOPPING AND ASSORTED MALLS, TRANSPORTATION TO MOST DOCTORS IN OUR COUNTY, APARTMENT REPAIRS MADE WITHIN MINUTES OF ANYTHING BREAKING, A CEMENT PATIO WITH REASONABLY NEW PATIO TABLES AND LOTS OF CHAIRS, PARTIES ALL YEAR LONG ON HOLIDAY WEEKS....EVEN A FRIGGING BBQ PARTY IN THE SUMMER.
I MEAN WTF!
OK I AM DONE RANTING.

BOILED SOME EGGS AND MADE OATMEAL. STARTING TO TRY AND GET BACK ON THE PLAN I WAS USING. SLOWLY. SEE IF I CAN KEEP SOME OF THIS WEIGHT LOSS OFF...BUT IT'S COMING BACK ON AS QUICKLY AS IT LEFT
HAVE SUPER AFTERNOON.

Last edited by MELODY525; 07-06-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #25  
Creating a Healthier Me

Mellie - You be careful with those solid foods, okay? Don't overdo it (food, stress or activity). Luvya, sis.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:30 PM   #26  

Hello everyone.

Michelle - Hope your PT went well today, and that you go to water aerobics instead of mowing the lawn - sounds much more refreshing. I've generally found the previous Pirates movies entertaining enough, but I've had enough of them for now. I like Johnny Depp well enough too - must be fun for him to do those movies - earns lots of money and gets to wear eyeliner, LOL. Yesterday was my birthday - it was fine. Woulda been nicer if I hadn't worked, LOL, but I had a meeting that I specifically asked to be included in and I didn't want to blow it off!

Ceejay - Glad the news at work wasn't anything horrible. Hope your doc appt tomorrow goes well and whatever's been found in the blood test is either nothing much or easily treatable. I didn't mention this before...but last week I got a letter from the blood bank saying that they found something in their usual screening tests from my last donation. They did further tests that came up negative and said that the one test is very sensitive (I read that to mean that false positives happen frequently). The letter was odd in that it didn't plainly say I was on permanent deferral, but it said I could still give blood for my own use. Anyway, my eligibility to donate blood is rather unimportant in the grand scheme of things. I will show the letter to my doctor at my appointment tomorrow and think she will want to do a blood test - at the very least for my own peace of mind!

Mel - Glad to hear you have indeed turned the corner with this infection! Sad to think that Richie's kids have had their minds poisoned or been otherwise been treated poorly by the ex. Some people shouldn't be allowed to be parents!!

Annie - I hope you're not at work right now!!! Your grilled dinner sounded so yummy! So who will get the radishes since you sound very lukewarm about them? I watered my veggies yesterday and have some fresno peppers and grape tomatoes on the vine that still need some ripening. I keep saying I need to thin out my cilantro plants, but the ground is too hard - I'll have to to water the soil some more and carefully pull them with one of my garden tools.

I'm feeling sad because my mother phoned yesterday to wish me a happy b-day and I asked how her dog was doing. She'd stopped eating and drinking last week and was vomiting and the vet did tests and found the kidney wasn't functioning. My mom left the dog w/ the vet for hydration and treatment over the weekend, but the vet (as well as her regular vet who couldn't keep her because he was going out of town last weekend) weren't very optimistic. Sadly, she wasn't getting better and wasn't going to get any better (according to the vet). So my mother decided to put the dog to sleep. I feel so bad for the dog and for my mother, who I know will really miss "Keeper". My mother only had her since November, and she's trying to find a reason for the illness...other than the fact that this dog was 11 years old and these things happen, which IMO is reason enough.

I finally finished two projects and have to consult my long list and get going on a bunch of other tasks. The boss is leaving this afternoon for her out of town trip. Tonight I'll do the shopping and prep for a dish to bring to a cookout at my sister's place tomorrow night. I think I'm just going to make cucumber salad. My SIL has been in town a couple weeks now and it'll be nice to see her again before she leaves town.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch w/ a friend. Then I'll leave work a bit early to get to my doctor appointment. I have a feeling I'm going to be put on a diuretic to see if that does anything for my blood pressure. After that is the cookout at my sister & BIL's.

TTFN.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #27  

Mel - You're right, people need to appreciate and be thankful for what they do have. I've been wallowing in self-pity the past several days and I need to snap out of it. I think I need to start a gratitude journal!!

Just thought I'd attach photos of the miraculously blooming hydrangeas.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hydrangea1.JPG (100.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg hydr2.JPG (64.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg hydr3.JPG (66.5 KB, 2 views)
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #28  

Michelle
Giving up caffiene was the easy part except for chocolate which does has caffiene in it. Now to deal with the sugar part.

------
Think I'm dried out now from all the sweat. I refilled the fluoride drum today. Sometimes I wonder if I need to exercise after the work outs I get at work.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #29  

I've had this previous post up for awhile but it wasn't posted, actually forgot about it.

Laura
I'd hate to get that kind of a letter from the blood bank but be sure to have your doctor retest. So sad about your mom's dog. They can be a comfort.

Mel
Go easy on the solid foods until you get an okay from the doctor. sounds like a good place to live. Maybe they missed you.

----
Found out today that I have 96 hours to take for vacation so I scheduled some time off for me around my birthday. I'm only using 20 hours vacation time 8 hours for my birthday and I haven't used the other floating holiday.
The Johnny Cash family is having a benefit for his home town of Dyess, AR, at the Convocation Center in Jonesboro. My aunt really wants to go so I'm going to look on line to see what date that will be. The ticket's are a little hight but there will be some good entertainer's there. She may have to buy her own ticket.

Last edited by ceejay52; 07-06-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:03 PM   #30  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Evening/Morning Ladies.....well another day with not much going on. I have decided that I can call Stanley Steemer to do my carpets for the same price I can rent a machine and the chemicals to do it myself. So I am done stressing on cleaning the carpets and will have it done when I feel like really dealing with it. The carpet is not really that bad, just a couple of spots in the tracking areas, and that isn't too awful bad if you don't look closely. Carpet cleaning and painting are in the same category for me...I very much dislike doing either one of them, so often they get put on the back burner.

I had my nails taken off today and not having any put back on for a while. My nail beds need a rest. I have had nails for 6 years straight. It feels really weird. Just stubby fingers going on. IMO, not very attractive. I also had a pedicure today and got the prettiest magenta sparkley toes going on.

Didn't do much out in the yard today as I have nothing much left to do. I couldn't even come up with a thing. So I just tinkered around the yard...today's grill was garlic baked potatos, green beans and pork chops.

MELLIE...sista, you better slow your roll and not be doing a lot or eating the wrong things....we do NOT want another hospital visit now do we? Your community sounds lovely and I may retire there, or send my dad up there.

Ceejay...yeah on the vacay time. Spend it wisely. lol Listen to me, here I sit at home nearly every day....be sure to get your black clothes to go to the Johnny Cash event.

Laura...so sorry about your momma's doggie. It is such a sad thing when we have to do that. My brother took my parent's dog be put down, Molly was 19 and had so many things going wrong....just after that..my momma..God rest her soul, used to tell everyone that my brother killed their dog. Made me laugh...but heck she was serious. I love love love cucumber salad. I actually had a very tasty one off of a buffet bar the other day.

Chelle...Good for you on the exercising...bad on the soda...keep the soda out of the house...I cannot have chips or popcorn in the house EVER, my goodness, I eat the entire bag and the bag itself.

Shaddie must be enjoying her couple of days off, or getting ready for the next job deployment.....

Ellen must have taken the summer off...lol...with all the kiddos and job, I don't see how she can even post at all.

Happy's still busy with new house....so much fun...

Well Leanne cancelled our dinner tonight she was having car trouble and needs to reschedule.

Kristin cancelled for tomorrow night, she had an unexpected bill and really cannot afford to be eating out at the moment.

Only thing left on the agenda for the remainder of the week is lawn cutting and the garage sale Sissy and I are having on Saturday.

Sissy doc appt went well today...she is officially starting her 18th week and has finally gained 2 lbs. So she is only down -4 instead of -6. She will find out the sex of the baby on July 21st, if it cooperates.

Nothing more to report, hope all is well with everyone.

Loves and hugs.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote