Old 07-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #241  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

SOMEONE MUST HAVE SPRINKLED MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH FAIRY DUST.
I WENT TO DO MY ONLINE BANKING AND PAY BILLS.....WHEN LO AND BEHOLD....
SOCIAL SCURITY MUST HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THEY OWED ME MONEY THIS TIME WITH THE RE-EVALUATION
INSTEAD OF THE OTHER WAY AROUND. $300 WORTH OF "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" BUCKS WERE IN THERE!
I CAN PAY OFF A BILL WITH THAT $$$ I COULDN'T MAKE THE TRANSFER FAST ENOUGH
BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR MINDS
ALSO, MY CHECKS WERE IN THE BANK BUT JEN'S ARE NOT IN THE MAILBOX TODAY.
JEN'S GETTING NERVOUS BUT I HAVE ENOUGH TO GO AROUND.
HOPING THE GOVT SETTLES THEIR DEBT PROBLEM SOON.

A SENIOR WHO HAS BEEN STRUGGLING WITH "FEMININE" PROBLEMS AS SHE CALLS THEM, APPROACHED ME LAST NIGHT.
I GAVE HER A BAR OF THE OLD FASHIONED LUX SOAP I GET ON THE INTERNET. SHE NOT ONLY SLEPT WELL THRU THE NIGHT
BUT FEELS SO MUCH BETTER TODAY. SHE IS TAKING THE WRAPPER INTO HER DOCTOR NEXT WEEK TO SHOW HIM HER "MIRACLE CURE".
NOW IF I COULD ONLY CURE MYSELF

IT'S ALL GOOD NEWS FROM THE EAST COAST OF THE GOOD OL' USA TODAY!!!

HAPPY........WISH I WAS THERE HELPING YOU SORT AND BOX.
THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO FOR THE SENIORS.
THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING IT ALL SQUARED AWAY THAT I HOPE EASES YOUR ANXIETY.
SO I WAS GLAD TO SEE THE DAYS ARE CONTINUING TO GO SO WELL.
I AM UNSURE WHAT JOHN WAS THINKING....I DO KNOW HE IS SCARED FOR HIS HEALTH AND THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON.
I JUST HOPE HE DIDN'T PIN TOO MUCH HOPE ON $$$$$. I REALLY THINK HE WANTS TO RETIRE BUT WANTED TO BE MISSED "BEFORE" HE LEFT...YA KNOW???
HOPE YOUR WEEKEND GOES GREAT AND KEEP THOSE BOXES MOUNTING!!
PART OF ME CANNOT WAIT TILL WE GET TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR NEW COUNTRYSIDE AND ESPECIALLY AT WINTER TIME

Last edited by MELODY525; 07-30-2011 at 03:33 PM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #242  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Another glorious day in paradise I see. I'm having my and deciding what is to be done today. From the look of things it will be an outside day followed by ironing

Yesterday I worked in the house and took frequent breaks. There was a very annoying man from a marketing company who didn't understand no and he had to get learned pretty quick. It seems that he got a few backs up around the joint because another man appeared late afternoon and I was about open my mouth to give him a serve until he practically shouted that he was the census man come to give me my papers. He said that the entire neighbourhood was pretty cranky. He was unamused poor man.

Happy - good that you are getting so much done in the house. It will be empty befoe you know it. I hope you are not preparing to paint the entire house? Some of it will only take a good wash down and the carpets cleaned.

Mel - sorry to hear about Jens fall. Poor kid. We will have to get her one of those roll cages so she can't go upside down - always ends up upright.
Good luck with the bank thing. Hope they meant to do that. Do not want to hear that they want it back next week.

Ceejay - glad to hear the burns are healing (not the buns that Mel was referring to Enjoy your date with the uncles.

Ellen - money issues seem to abound right now. Hope it comes right soon.

Michelle - back to busy I see - do not do anything that will upset that back.

Annie - talk to us! Are you still working insane hours at the two jobs until you finish at CVS.

Laura - Shad the dog never liked storms either and we have some doozies from time to time. However as long as he was inside, he seemed to think he was okay. The humans would protect him. Miss Puss on the other hand tends to freak, she hides in some extraordinary places within the house. Just don't shut any doors while she is missing, she might be in with the pots and pans or rolled up with the yoga mat.

Anyway, the DS2 is about to go work with a friend and do his thing for the day so I had better move on. This isn't getting much done and the coffee is finito. See ya

PS - the legs are healing but still sting from time to time. Those blocks need showing who is boss. Come to think of it, probably they are.

Last edited by Shad; 07-31-2011 at 03:16 AM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:59 AM   #243  
Happy September

MORNING MISS SHAD & CHICKS OF THE WORLD.
I KNOW YOU GALS ARE ALL BUSY SO I'LL WAVE A FAST HELLO AND HOPE YOUR DAYS ARE GOING OK.
I SPENT SOME TIME WITH THE SENIORS YESTERDAY.
NOT BY CHOICE I ASSURE YOU.... A 94 YR OLD GENT WAS ROBBED IN THE PARKING LOT OF $2100
THE COPS THOUGHT HE HAD DEMENTIA BUT THE SON SAYS HE DID HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY ON HIM.
THE POOR MAN WAS SO BEREFT BEFORE THE SON ARRIVED THAT I STAYED WITH HIM AS THE COPS LEFT.
HE WAS STILL WANDERING AROUND LAST NIGHT AND THE SENIORS CAME TO TELL ME.
I WENT DOWN TO STAY WITH HIM. HOW CAN YOU CONSOLE A PERSON WHO THINKS THEIR WORLD HAS GONE NUTS.
HE FINALLY GOT TIRED AND WE CAME UPSTAIRS ABOUT 11 PM.
I COULD USE A QUIET DAY TODAY.

A BRAND NEW WEEK WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW AND LET US MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!

SHAD....DID YOU GET THE WALL TO SEE WHO IS THE BOSS?
I CAN GO THERE WITH MY BIG CHAIR AND KNOCK THE WALL DOWN FOR YA!!!
I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU A LOT YESTERDAY AND WISHING I WAS IN YOUR YARD
WATCHING THE BUILDING OF THIS GREAT WALL OF OZ.
THE OTHER DAY I FOUND A BLOG BY ACCIDENT OF A FAMILY THAT MOVED FROM ENGLAND TO AUSTRALIA.
IT'S AT WWW.ABEACHCOTTAGE.COM
THEY WERE LOOKING FOR A SIMPLER WAY OF LIFE AND FOUND A HAPPY ENDING.
JUST READING IT MAKES ME CALM
GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK ON THE NEW JOB. MAY IT GO SMOOTHLY!!
I AM GLAD THE LEGS ARE FEELING BETTER BUT WONDERING WHY THEY ARE TINGLING
IS IT THE HEALING?? YOU MUST HAVE DONE SOME JOB TO THEM!!!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 07-31-2011 at 07:16 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:06 AM   #244  

Yeah g'day
Old 07-31-2011, 09:21 AM   #245  
Happy September

SORRY I MISSED YOU. SWEET DREAMS
Old 07-31-2011, 10:07 AM   #246  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

G'day to y'all too Love the G'day smilie Mel !!!!

No time to post. We have another realtor coming tomorrow night. He wanted to come today but we aren't ready yet. I have alot to do before the end of the day today. Looks like I won't get a swim in this weekend after all.

Hope all is right in the lands of the Worldlies. Check back tomorrow.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:23 PM   #247  

Don't Post here anymore, go to http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post3965721

Last edited by Shad; 07-31-2011 at 05:24 PM.