Old 09-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #571  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by smylie View Post
god i hate that gen - i hate it when you say something that is not that hard to understand and the person in question does it anyway - people are so stupid - i just dont get it

I hear ya Kel. Like when you mop the floor and warn EVERYBODY that you are mopping so stay put where they r watching TV and then just as you finish your daughters boyfriend decides to get up and walk on it... the wettest spot. Like HELLLOOOO!!!!!
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:26 PM   #572  
Am I a senior too?

oh, and another 5oogm lost (and its george visiting week to) woohoo
Old 09-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #573  
Am I a senior too?

http://hp2010.nhlbihin.net/portion/
Old 09-04-2009, 04:08 AM   #574  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

oooooo portion distortion i'm going to look at that when i have time
ooooeeeeeeee

and WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO vonni WOW to 500grams are you eating?

ani - i'm trying to be able to lose weight/not put on WITHOUT a routine, i am trying to listen to my body and when i am hungry make a wise choice. today i had to go grocery shopping and i had not had snack or lunch yet, so i MADE myself stop and have a kebab rather than go in and buy heaps of stuff and then pig out or over eat later, it seems to have worked as i just had a snack with jemima and am about to cook dinner in about 30 when benji is on his way
what is the book about?
smylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:30 AM   #575  

Height: 5'5"

Hellooooo!!

Been really busy with the new job and haven't had any internet access at home, not that I've had the energy to even look at the computer when I'm home!!!

I feel like I've lost weight this week, my pants are a little loser and my shirts aren't bulging at the bustline, I haven't weighed myself at all this week so have no idea of the numbers.
barbegirl71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #576  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Kel it's a true crime book about women who kill. Going to be a good book if I EVER get it finished.

I'm sitting here alone, it's almost midnight, and it's really stormy outside… and I'm writing about a serial killer

Gen I'd put the flatmate outside the door, and change the locks. She sounds almost as bad as some of the ones I've had! And THAT'S saying something
PerthChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:51 PM   #577  
neurotic not delusional

S/C/G: 115/108.5/68 (kilos rock!)

Height: 5'6 (Thats 167cm in real measurements!)

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't dropped by recently. My new computer arrived last week & I've been (slowly) re bookmarking sites & trying to remember old passwords.

My eating has been good, but exercise has been rubbish - I need to remind myself that I paid for a whole years gym membership & I am wasting my money by not going - I have no excuse.

Weigh in is on Monday & I think I'lll do ok (but TOM arrived so maybe it won't be so good). Meeting up with the family on fathers day. They are coming here so at least I'll be in control of the food!
Lila Leeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #578  

Height: 5'5"

I've put on 600g this week. How, I really don't know. I've eaten really well and no alcohol either so that should make a real difference, so what's going on? The only thing thats different is that I'm sitting on my butt for half of the day and I'm not doing as much housework either. Maybe I need to eat fewer calories to make up for that. I'm soooo sick of all this. I think I'll just eat well and see where that takes me.

True crime Ani. How do you research something like that? Do you go visit them in prison?
barbegirl71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #579  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

I don't think she's that bad, I just have nothing in common with her. She's into japanese anime, and general dorkiness, and likes baking (yay - dishes!) and generally being a pain in the arse. Got to figure out when I tell her to leave, since she's new in town and I would feel bad. It was always a month by month arrangement, though.
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #580  

you are probably right gen she probably is not THAT bad and you could have HEAPS worse so when you both work out where you stand with eachother she might be ok

ani - true crime sounds really interesting! i keep telling myself to make more time for reading, but i just end up in front of the telly watching law and order

barb - is your job full time? i definately think seeing where eating well takes you is an awesome idea, especially since you have already thought that perhaps you need a few less calories to balance out the lack of exercise... i have been counting any exercise i do as a bonus and lately just listening to my body in regards to when it is NEEDING fuel

i am so sick of all the houses we are looking at being SO close to being right.... but know that we WILL find the right one and there really isnt that much of a rush, especially when you live in the worst suburb for selling..... there is no good or bad time when you live where i do!

hoping tomorrow i have lost weight, i like to think i have it was TOM last/this week so i dont have that weighing me down for monday's weigh in... also hoping the the painting i did thursday, friday and a little bit today helps to shed a few grams too!

my work from home job has dwindled to nothing this week and only 10 bucks last week... which i dont care but my boss keeps telling me how busy she is getting and how she is going to outsource some of her writing and i will be editing for them too.... but i have not seen anything.... and that is how i pay my personal trainer so HOPEFULLY i see some work soon! i paid him last week with the money we won at trivia night (every monday we have cheap tbone at the pub on their trivia night and last monday we won the bistro voucher, a drinks voucher and the chance to pick the mystery box... and benji and jem picked the 100 bucks!!! so i gave it to my trainer the next day) (but tomorrow night with drinks voucher and bistro voucher we may even get a real steak not just the $6.95 tbone!)
Old 09-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #581  

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post2911812

mama mia
here we go again
woo woo how could i forget you
(i am technically too young to know the words to abba songs)

hopefully above link works for new thread