Old 08-31-2009, 12:44 AM   #556  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

hi simone - been there done that now doing the boring but slowly working healthy eating and exercise......... good luck!
what do you weigh now?
what do you do for a job?
i think amy lives in adelaide
smylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:56 AM   #557  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by amouse View Post
shes just bought her first place with her new bloke.. ( 1 year relationship in love!! ) works .. and thin... then theres me..
Amy you are right..... then there's you. YOU are amazing. You have held a relationship for 15 years. how many people can say that? 2 houses? I only ever had one and back to renting again. 2 lovely children whom you absolutely adore and who adore you in return. Don't be envious of her just cause she's thin and has a job. She may not even BE happy with that. She could be envious of you...

Hi Simonne. Yeah you're right about the yo yo diets. doesnt work. But we all have good and bad days.

Kel you are so speaking double dutch lmao. I couldnt follow yr adding up then yr not adding up and something about a whiteboard and computer update and and and........

And I'm with ya on the talkin to other mum stuff. I found most are super competitive and their child is better than your etc..... I dont think i am really friends with ANY of my kids mums. Oh one but we only get together every 6 months or so for coffee and chin wag (mind u we do it all day ahaha) and she only lives 3 blocks away.

I jumped on scales this morning and havent lost weight since the last but havent gained either so thats ok. Going to FORCE myself to walk around the block this arvo. It isnt a huge block but its a start. I figure i have to work not only on my weight but my fitness, and the walk around block will probably kill me. After that block gets a weeks worth i will go 2 blocks. after that i might even try JOGGING the block. and peoples you can pick yr jaws up off the floor now
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 06:36 AM   #558  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

another good day .. went and did shopping for the fathers day stall this morning for school.. followed by a nice walk ( 15 minutes maybe to see my friend at work.. and then a 6 km walk with jetson once i got home hung my washing out did the dishes and..... Leah did the lot with me.. walking round the shops to friends,, and 6 km... she did amazing... i am so proud.. and she had energy to burn all afternoon.. i thought she would be stuffed but NO! she was great ... then i went and did what may be my last class of body pump... they have changed the timetable and the new one doesn't suit me at all ... ... will have to see what else they are going to offer on a monday night instead.. ..

anyway.. im good..

Vonni i am not envouis of her i just thinks its funny how much different things can be.. i wouldn't change a thing in my life other then my size and im wroking on that so... all good ( maybe the perfect job tooo.... lol )..

so how did the walk around the block go????? did you go??

Kel well done on the loss whatever it ended up ebing...... LMAO

HIya simonne me and barb are adelaide girls too
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:22 PM   #559  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by smylie View Post
if i have forgotten anyone please slap me!

Ok, that was just proving that I am about and reading what is going on!

I am doing lots of overtime at the moment to support my dogs habit! Vets must live a cozy life with what they charge!! But, having said that, I'd spend my last cent on my boy if it was to keep him comfortable!

Diet is out the window at the moment...I have lost any sense of routine with the extra hours I am working.

Everyone sounds like they are on top of things, and exercise seems to be the in thing just now? I should at least pull out the Wii Fit board and try that again!

Anyway...must run! Keep up the good work folks!
Lindor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:47 PM   #560  
It's ME!

Hi Simone, welcome to our group

I had a pretty good day yesterday, ate reasonably well and did weights and spin.

Will do spin again tonight.

The big challenge today will be to find something good for lunch because what I had prepared is sitting in the fridge at home!

LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:16 PM   #561  
Am I a senior too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amouse View Post
so how did the walk around the block go????? did you go??
nope. oops i know but one thing after another. Though I did get called into work for an 8 hour shift that i wasnt rostered for so it was a good 8 hours of full on walking.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:25 PM   #562  
It's ME!

I skipped the gym last night, had no energy and just couldn't face it. Ate well yesterday though so that's good.

Goals for today:

1) Eat well.
2) Buy good food for dinner.
3) Go to the gym!

Old 09-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #563  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

yesterday was good but not great... lol... exercise was fine... beautiful day really ... so did a 2 k walk in the morning and a 5 k walk in the afternoon with shopping with girlfriends and the wrong kind of food in between... lol ..

so blew my calories..( by a little) but walked almost all day long.. so that has to of least burnt off the excess.

plan for today is going for a little 2 k walk with the kindy.. may be 2.5 depending on which way they want to walk.. but im thinking the shortest route to the park will be better with 25 4 years olds.. lol... and then im going and doing what i do best yet again..... shopping... and its the fun kind... my friend jenne is looking for an outfit for a wedding... ..

im hoping food behaviour will be better today... lol ..
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #564  
It's ME!

I've lost the plot!

The past 2 nights in a row I've drunk a whole bottle of wine in the evening! For some reason it didn't seem to touch the sides so I just kept sipping away and all of a sudden the bottle is gorn!

I've also done something to my back and have been in quite a lot of pain so I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I'm pretty sure it's due to the way I sit at work - with one foot tucked up under me - so I'm trying really hard to improve my posture.

Today is payday and I'm going grocery shopping tonight where I plan on buying some good food so that I can get back on track with my eating. I WILL GO TO THE GYM TONIGHT!! I got dropped off at work and am getting picked up from the gym at 6:30 so I have no choice

Hope everyone else is good

Old 09-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #565  

oh lindor i am so sorry! thanks for the slap!!!

julia - dont just buy good food.... do a mealplan NOW that will last you until next pay day and buy just what you need for that, that helps us big time here that way by end of the week we are not wondering what we can have for dinner and succumbing to BAD choices

am heaps sore today from tuesdays weights with personal trainer and have boxing tonight but i think my belly is a little bit smaller.... it may be in my mind but that is ok it is motivating me a little

last night i had one row of peppermint chocolate and then said to benji i am choosing to be skinny and he put it in the kitchen.

going to town today to do tupperware drop off, plan to have sushi for lunch and then back home to paint the front fence as much as i can and then boxing - spag bol for dinner without the spag hehehe or just a tiny portion of spaghetti, i never have eaten a lot of spaghetti so dont feel i am missing out on anything - this non diet lifestyle change thing seems to be working

rice crackers and tuna are my friend

julia - what if you didnt have any wine.... is that too hard? i mean if you dont open the bottle you cant drink the whole thing
Old 09-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #566  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

I've lost the plot too - and since I am a writer who is trying to turn a series of blank pages into something readable and vaguely interesting, losing the plot is a tragedy of Shakespearian proportion.

*sigh*

Another 20,000 words and I can relax, and hopefully get back into a routine which includes more healthy choices.

I've been reading everyone's posts - just don't have much to say at the moment. But wanted to pop in and say hello
PerthChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #567  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

So I got 3 kittens after work. I tell roommate, make sure doors are closed and windows are closed because they can climb and jump. Not 2 hours later, I am watching football and go out to kitchen - she has left kitchen window wide open over the sink, and one of the kittens is missing. Just can't find it anywhere in the house. Freaking out.

If I am not at work tomorrow, I may be in jail for strangling the dumb cow. I am livid.

She just came out and asked if she could do anything. I said yes, just don't even talk to me right now.
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:42 PM   #568  
Am I a senior too?

Gen I'm sure we can all figure out a way somehow to raise bail for you
Old 09-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #569  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

Found it! Well, it found us. Just wandered out yawning. NO IDEA where it was - would have staked my life that I checked every possible spot. Hope it doesn't go back there...

Lucky i didn't kill her. She's still a silly cow though! I bet she won't ever leave a window open again!
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #570  

god i hate that gen - i hate it when you say something that is not that hard to understand and the person in question does it anyway - people are so stupid - i just dont get it

have been fence painting this morning and yesterday arvo and off to the shops while it is hot and then back into this arvo.... done one coat though and started the second.... sigh fence painting is boring

went to the gym night and did boxing - got to do some "kick boxing" too and that was kinda fun but LOVE boxing but boxing and painting arms are sore!

eating wonderfully at the moment, last night again had 3 squares of chocolate and put it away and benji very proud of me

last night's dinner got changed to toasted sangas and tonight will be pork stirfry got my meal plan (just dinners really) happening just got to think of a good sunday night dinner that is not too heavy as it is weigh in day on monday, am hoping that we dont have to do some fathers day related thing with benji's family

anyone want to buy my house?