Old 02-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #91  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Quick good morning...It is supposed to be sunny and warmer again today. We actually got up to 58 here yesterday. The sun puts a new perspective on life I think.

I did 20 minutes on the trampoline and a 1 mile outdoors walk yesterday and felt pretty good. I watched the dvd that came with the tramp and oh, my. I would love to be able to do it all the way through, but I know that will take some time to work up to. The instructor (female) has an amazing upper body which I am sure she didn't get from the trampoline. LOL. Bet she works out a lot. My goal for today is another 20 on the tramp and an outdoors walk..possibly even bike ride if the wind does not kick up.

I am not joining the Easter challenge since every time I join one something happens that I can't finish. Soooo, with that said I will just try to post my exercise and see where that gets me.

Be back later to see what all you ladies are up to.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #92  
kitty Momo

*sigh

I am here, barely. I feel so stressed in the money matters, will I ever move to Astoria?? I can't afford to stay where I am and I can't afford to move

and yesterday someone knocks on the door and I answer it and omg - it is a sheriff!!! Did I spell that right?? Whatever. And he hands me a small claims from my former landlord because I owe move out cost. And no I never even attempted to pay because I was being charged $600 in carpet cleaning and de fleaing. Whatever. I never had fleas. I bathe!!!
I guess from Momo. Being in property management I know you can almost recarpet the whole *amn apt for $600. I could agree to the broken door from what Rachel did and he charged me $140 in cleaning,whatver, I CLEANED. I mean I have been cleaning for 12 years in property management. I even recieved f-ing awards for my cleaning!!

jk......but I bet I would have if there was such a thing.

anyway- so I never paid and the cost is now up to $1000 for all his f-ing filing fee's. So, I called and offered to pay because court scares the crap out of me (it's true.....not a pretty site and I guess I kind of smell too........jk, trying to get some stress released w/ humor!! )

The landlord FINALLY called back this morning and asked what I proposed in regards to a payment agreement and I agreed to $120 a month and he said ok. Actually he was pretty nice about it and bad me for not taking care of it back in Sept but w/ my unemployment about to end and only having a 20 hours a week motel job I was holding on to all the $$ I had.

What does this have to do w/ weight?? I just was sooooooo stressed yesterday I ate 2 bags of organic chocolate cookies and a bagel w/ cream cheese.

*sigh.....and it is very depressing watching the news.....so, I watch sponge bob w/ Gaby. lol

who btw is fine,she was happy as a clam this morning going to school and I am happy w/ an agreement and not going to court and I DO have a job and I will have medical as soon as March gets here. I just will have to scale back (even more) and maybe only make 1 trip in a month to see the girls....because truthfully I can easily drop a $100 a trip...so, that is $200 right there.....so, I will be fine. I always think the worst and torture myself on that. lol

So, ya............. good morning!!!

Jules - Barf to blueberry coffee! That is just wrong. lol I am glad you have gotten caught up on your rest!!

Kathy- I haven't heard of the Nylons, but I have Celtic Thunder, my mom wanted to go see them. to little Cole.

Katy- I need a haircut but I can't afford one. lmbo ......we had a 2 hour delay for school this morning. I took Gaby to Freddies and she wanted a toy and I said no....I did get my 1.75 grande but think if I stopped that that will save me at least 40 a month right there! Living for Monday night now and the Bachelor, sad,,,,huh? lol

Sue - I am not doing very good on the Easter challenge but it is kind of fun seeing how much I am failing on it...lol I did pretty good last night though,,,,,I just went to bed at 6pm , that solved that problem of the late eating!

oops, better get to work! I have to get my uniform and all.....better scoot.

hi to everyone else!!!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #93  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

I read all the posts and promise to catch up tomorrow...just too pooped right now and feeling blah. I enjoy days where I am busy but sometimes I just want to sit and be lazy allllll day! By myself!

Hugs to all who need them and I will chat more tomorrow.

Take care, and try and have a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #94  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Susan - I am sorry that you are going through that. Glad that the landlord was nice when you talked to him. And yes there is awards for cleaning....at least for hotels, motels and such. So I know that you would receive an award...
I am glad that Gaby was happy to go to school. Cole is happy that Grandpa is picking him up after school today. The Nylon's were most famous for The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
Oh Sue you are so lucky. I would love 58 degree weather. Then I could do more outside. Hope that you get a walk in.
Ok I must run. Got my Celtic Thunder tickets.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #95  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, we went and got the pictures! they turned out so fricken awesome!!! I will have to take a picture of the walls once we are done putting them up! we are going to go back and get the picture disk on another day..........then I will be able to have them on the computer!

we were looking at getting some MP3 players for me an Tommy. he goes in the morning to get his stuff put into the car, and I get to sit at home and wait for the bug guy to show up to spray around our sink again for ants! then it will be off to school for Brandon and hopefully Marissa and Logan will nap!

we were out and about today at nap time, so it was an early bedtime for them. (however Marissa is still protesting, but I will take her in some milk here in a minute) Logan threw up in his room at one point right before I got him up. Then he was sitting on the couch and threw up a second time. (I spent all afternoon in the laundry room yesterday, and proceeded to do it again today!)

although, I do have to say, I went through my clothes and got rid of ALL the clothes that are too big for me!!!!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #96  
ugggg.....

I have to say YBB is a little new agey, but I have found most yoga type workouts are. Day 3 was advanced fat burning. I will have to look what I do today when Dominic goes down for his afternoon nap. Heaven forbid Hubby or Teri do something with him so I can workout....they both just say that he wants me....

I was going to go back and add more to my post yesterday but hubby wanted to go ahead and run our errands and then we stopped to eat at a new little Mexican place I got a chicken taco salad with black beans--it was really good. We drove the long scenic way home and then I had to go meet my Mom and brother for her appt. We got some bad news, it's more serious than we first thought, but they are hopeful since the cancer seems to be just in the one area, but the tumors are definitely growing fast. They are going to be agressively treating it with radiation for 5 days a week for the next 4 to 6 weeks and one dose of chemo mix it one day a week to start. We were all kind of shocked when chemo was mentioned. Please keep her oin your prayers.

Mindee--so sorry to hear Logan is sick now...Woohoo on having clothes that are too big!!

Kathy--they have some different flavored cofees at the grcoery store I go to. The WW leader said she liked a coconut coffee at a local coffeehouse chain called the Daily Grind. I stopped in but they were out. I would like to try it before I bought it though. I ended up hating the chocolate flavored one. The place Ry works had a blueberry one that is even better than the brand I got. This summer Cheap Trick, Def Leppard and Poison are playing together--I would love to get tickets to see that one...

Susie--the blueberry flavored coffee is zero points if you are adding skim milk and splenda. It's actually good. Though I love my chai lattes....Sorry about the money trouble. I am feeling it too. I got hit with a few extra things this month--so much for keeping to my budget plan.....the more I try to get things completely paid off the more other problems crop up...we all just need to win the lottery...or you could find a sugar daddy...mine is definitely not one..he spends all his money on car and motorcycle stuff...and he is definitely not sweet as sugar...

Sue--it was warm here too yesterday...it does help the blues and blahs to know that spring is going to be here soon...keep up the good work on the exercising!!

Katy--i am feeling it most in my abs, but i am more energetic. How's the hands feeling?

Cristina--hope all is well with you.

Sassy--hope your move is going well..

Francie and Asia and Tammy--come back with us

I am not going to do the Easter challenge with mom statring her treatment a week from Monday.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:27 AM   #97  
I can dream, can't I?

Jules...Prayers, love and lots of hugs for you and your mom. I was sorry to hear that she has to do the chemo, but hopeful that will take care of it. Did you sat this started as skin cancer? I will continue to send good vibes and prayers your way.

I am on a fast track this morning, off to eat lunch with DD and mom for mom's birthday. She is a leap year baby, with no actual BD this year, so we are just celebrating as we see fit. Ha... Se will be 81 years old and we are so thankful. No one thought she would see 80 if you want the truth. She is feeling good right now and hopefully it will last.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:37 AM   #98  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay, so I am here, barely...not in a talkative mood. I know I promised indy's but not really in the mood, sorry. Not sure I could catch up with all the posting going on anyway.

Lots of hugs to you Jules, and your mom. She is definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #99  
Not Giving Up

Jules - I am sorry to hear about your mom. You will have daily thoughts and prayers from me. I get Roxy just wants me also. Oh Cheap Trick/Def Leppard/Poison would definately be great. Mom surprised us with tickets to Sharon, Lois and Bram. Now that is exciting. We get to go in April.

Mindee, you will have to post your pictures so that we can get a look at them. Hope that you are all done with sickness now.

Cristina and Susan, I hope that you are both feeling better today.

Must run, bbl
Old 02-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #100  
Not Giving Up

Cristina and Sue, you bith snuck in here

Cristina to you. Come back and chat with us soon.

Sue to you too. I am glad that you are celebrating your moms birthday like you are. Next month take her out for me.

Ok going now..
Old 02-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #101  
ugggg.....

Here is a little about my Mom's cancer.

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Metastatic+...metastatic.htm

She has the metastatic squamus cell skin cancer that is very unusal but the radiaiton and chemo should take care of it. The Dr that we spoke to that will adminster the radiation said it should since it hasn't spread anywhere yet. Once it spreads it goes to stage 4 which is bad. It usually doesn't spread but did. She's definitely not to stage four since the cancer cells are staying in the lymph nodes on the right side of her neck. There also looks to be cancer in one of her saliva glands.

Dominic just woke up...bbl!!

Last edited by jules1216; 02-27-2009 at 12:55 PM.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #102  

just thought I would quickly pop in to see how every one is doing.....

I am going to hopefully get the disk for our pictures today since we have to go back to Walmart to get some more frames! then I will be able to post the pictures, so look out for them!
Old 02-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #103  
I can dream, can't I?

Thank you Jules for the info. I will be reading more on this web site. I am a 5 year survivor of melanoma and have also had basal cell skin cancer.
I am so glad they found hers early and pray the treatment goes well for her.
My DH had to have his saliva gland removed on one side a few years ago and has had no problem since. There is so much they can do and manage to do these days.
You have my prayers...
Old 02-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #104  
RosieKate

Jules your mom is in my thoughts today, hope all is going well :bighugs:
Old 02-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #105  

well, it is official......birthday party planning has begun! my sister sent me an email earlier today asking me if we had thought about when we were going to have Marissa and Brandon's birthday party and what flavors we would want. (she is the one that made Logan's Grave Digger cake) She told me that she has an idea of doing Lightning McQueen and Sally for them.

I talked to Tommy, and we are going to go with the 18th of April and are still not sure exactly about the flavors but we will talk about them.

we went and picked up our picture disk and the rest of the frames that we needed so I will be working on getting the frames put together and we can look at the picture disk!

Jules~ Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers!