Old 02-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #106  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Sue & Jules - to you both and your mothers, continued prayers for them and their health.

Jules - I just don't like blueberry flavor, I tried some apple spice tea last night and that was pretty good. Hope you and Dominic have some fun this weekend!

Cristina -. I get in the nontalkive mood too. I hope you are having a good weekend so far and are able to come chat soon!

Kathy - Thanks! Money matters just stress me and the thought of being stuck where I am at depresses me so that is a great combo for a down mood. lol But I feel better today! I remember The Lyons Sleep Tonight, we use to sing that song back when I was in grade school on the bus .....some 6th grader use to have us kids doing a sing along, lol.......it was kind of fun.

Katy, Mindee and everyone else.... hope everyone is doing well.

Gabster is being a 7 year old demanding attention. We have swimming this afternoon and a Hoe-Down tonight. Grrrrrr to her teacher for saying you *have* to dress in western garb.....there is a contest but you don't HAVE to...now we are on a hut for a pink plaid shirt, pink belt, pink rope, pink boots......I told her RED would be a better color. Whatever.......I am not spending a lot of $$$$$$ on this....grrrrrrr

I might work tomorrow for a co worker that isn't feeling good. WI at 142 this morning, so seems that is where the scale likes to land, fine by me! I did good yesterday in the evening. I did have some cottage cheese w/ peaches for a snack.

*sigh............G is driving me nuts, better get!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #107  
kitty Momo

STOP and POST at BIK THREAD # 73!

See ya there.......
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote