Old 02-21-2009, 09:19 AM   #46  
RosieKate

Sue - glad your mom is feeling better. I can't remember, did you find a place to buy on your last trip to LV? Hope all goes well so you can make your trip.

Cristina - have a great day! Hope Chase's team wins their game.

Mindee - glad your door handle got fixed...that has to help you feel more secure. I has this visual of you staying up all night to let Tommy in 'cause you couldn't use your deadbolt until he got home. ugh ... hope that didn't happen.

Good morning to everyone else!

Yesterday was 92g and I did step aerobics in the a.m. I had plans to do yoga/and aerobics this morning, but I am feeling so tired....I just need to pull up my big girl panties and do it, right?

BBL
Old 02-21-2009, 09:53 AM   #47  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good morning...

KATY...yes, just pull 'em up and git r done! You're doing great, 92?! I think you can skip a day of exercise. Have a good weekend.

SUE...glad everyone is better. Vegas sounds good right now, I need a break/vacation!

So right now nothing going on...I am up and that's good as it gets right now. I overslept, I guess. I actually did sleep thru the night and didn't wake up until 6 this morning. Had planned on getting up but rolled over and fell asleep. But I still was up at 7:30 so that's not too bad. Got th ebed made, some clothes put away and the chicken in the oven for later. Thought I would just go ahead and cook it before we leave so I don't have as much to do when we return. Baked the cake last night so...I'll have plenty of time. Now to get my butt in gear and get some exercise done...I am dragging and procrastinating...I don't want to do anything! Wah.

Anyway...take care all, and have a wonderful day/weekend!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #48  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Only a second because I am on a break @ work.

Sue - Sounds like you are staying busy! Good to see you popping in and continued prayers for your mother.

Cristine - Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Birthday to Josh tomorrow and I am sure you will have a wonderful dinner tonight! Sounds like fun.

Katy - Not eating after 6pm is really a pain, very hard for me for some reason. Teaching an art class sounds great, good for you!

ok- ran out of time! Sorry.

My leg still hurts, old age I guess.

Gab has her last basketball class today and her swimming will start tonight. Now her father wants her to take horse lessons, so we'll see about that. Social little thing. lol
Did I mention Becky made honor roll?? She did, proud of her, she has really pulled her grades up over the past 2 years.

Weighed in at 144.6 this morning!

bbl
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #49  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, it is snowing here, and so we are staying home and not doing anything! we played the Wii for a little bit, and now we are getting dinner made. Tommy is making Venison chili. Him and Brandon ventured out to get some oyster crackers and some bread to go with the chili.

I got some new pajamas from Walmart last night! I got a size 2X shirt, and then had a pair of 2X and 3X pants in my hand. I grabbed one pair and shoved them into the basket because the kids were starting to act up. Tommy picked them up and says "I thought you were buying smaller pajamas?" I then said "what did I do? toss the 3X ones in there?" Sure enough I did......so I just put them back and grabbed the 2X ones.....so I am NO LONGER IN 3X clothes!!

And the way I figure it......when I get to 180 pounds that should put me into either size 18 or size 16 pants.......and then I will be where I want to be!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #50  
kitty Momo

I will post and bump us back to the top!

I meant riding lessons, not horse lessons. Duh. It is $25 an hour and we were thinking of twice a month, or weekly. Depending how much G likes it. Of course she will love it.

Cristina - how was Chase's game?

Sassy - you still moving? I bet the place is going to be great!

Jules - did you get the taxes done? I have to finish mine up Monday when I have off. I get some back from federal but 1/2 of that will have to go to pay state. I will get some $$ to move with but not as much as I thought.........or hoped. lol

anyway - thinking of getting some lo sodium chicken broth to have in the evenings, maybe I won't graze as much w/ something hot to sip and tea just makes me want to dip something into it.

k- break over with

to everyone!
Old 02-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #51  
kitty Momo

awww, you snuck in Mindee, yay to the 2x pj's! Ugh to the snow, I want spring and summer to arrive! It is beautiful out today here on the coast, kind of balmy.
anyway, have a fun eevning w/ the family!
Old 02-22-2009, 04:25 AM   #52  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Morning All.

Well we got the keys to the house on Friday!

The landlord has been working on the house getting it ready for us. He just emailed my dh saying he just bought us a new fridge, that will be delivered on Thursday and also a new dishwasher too!

We got to show my best friend and her significant other the inside of our house. They liked it. My dh's best friend is going to be staying with us while he helps us move, its easier for him than trying to drive home late and all tired. We're like thats cool. He was gonna get a hotel room and we're like, "uh you can stay with us." lol.

I was supposed to have packed more boxes last night and instead I fell asleep. I guess I am just sooo tired from everything.........could not help it. But I have a few hours this morning to get some done............

Anywho I work two nights this week at work, tonight and tomorrow night, then I'm off until March 8th. So I doubt after Monday night/Tuesday morning that I will be online much at all.

So take care everybody if I don't get a chance to say so!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:33 AM   #53  
RosieKate

Hey Sassy- congrats on the move...how exciting!
Mindee - WTG on the 2x PJs...next time you need some new ones you will be even smaller
Susan- boy, Gaby is sure busy...horseback riding sound like fun. I like your chicken broth idea...I may have some in the afternoons when I feel like snacking.

I really blew it yesterday. I did end up walking for an hour...walked the elementary school for a meeting. BUT - I ate some granola and drank a couple of beers...so my carb count was 192, boo hoo. well, it felt good at the time, but I did pay for it with bad night's sleep. Today will be better!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #54  
One day at a time

SUSAN...aw, Gaby will love the riding lessons. And to Becky on making the honor roll! Chase's game was okay...at least it didn't end with a zero score, lol. They really aren't very good at all...they don't want to pass, they don't look up, etc. The other teams they play are definitely getting some practice in...there was a little guy on the other team who was fast and good! But it's nice to go watch them.

KATY...sorry about the carbs. Today is a new day!

MINDEE...good deal on the 2x!

SASSY...happy moving!

Hello to everyone else

Yesterday was a nice day overall. I didn't get in the amount of exercise I would have liked but something is better than nothing so. Spending time with my family is much more important and we had a great time. Dinner was good, and I enjoyed the day/evening, we had a great time. The game earlier in the day was nice as well...even if Chase's team lost. They haven't won very many games, thinking 2 or 3??? But it's fun to watch the little guys play. Can't wait to see Cambrie play next...now that is going to be fun!

Not much going on today. I plan to get some exercise done today, but not a lot. I need my one free day and I did a little yesterday, not the amount I wanted so I will just do a little to make up for that. I think I got my mojo back! Need to stay on track for sure! Plan on getting some reading done today and probably a load of clothes, or two. Jason weill be home tomorrow and I am sure will have his own laundry to get done. He is in Chicago for the weekend checking out some colleges and doing some fun stuff. Anyway...

Hoping everyone is enjoying the weekend!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:20 PM   #55  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

I have to be fast again because it is break time! Sooooooo happy tomorrow is a day off, I think it has taken all week to catch up on my sleep from last weekend, those trips to PDX are a killer! I took 2 calms forte and 2 tylenol pm and actually had a good nights rest.

Scale is 142.6 today! I go up fast and down fast.........maybe it isn't really weight?? Maybe retaining water?? *chug *chug...

The site to that horse place is ..... www excaliburfacility .com if anyone is interested in seeing horses....lol, whatever.

Cristina- Gab's last basketball clinic was yesterday and they celebrated by actually playing a game. I don't know how many times the girls stopped and chatted w/ each other. lol I am glad to hear the evening went well!

Katy - You don't strike me as a beer lady, more wine because you are so refinel lol I like beer in the summer, when it is really hot outside. I have yet to actually make it through an eveing without eating. I stole some bites from G's mac and cheese. Tonight though I will make it to the store for the broth.

Sassy - Happy moving!

I better get back to work. Oscars are on tonight , look forward to that. Beck went out to dinner with her boyfriends family for the fathers b-day. I thought that was nice....the ex finally met the family, Beck has been going out w/ him for 3 or so months. blah - blah...oh, and she was accepted to be an outdoor counselor this year,,,,last year her grades were too low! yay, beck...

k- chat later.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 02-22-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #56  
One day at a time

Hiya Susan...

Kudos to Beck! That is GREAT! The horse place looks great! Gaby is gonna love it! I never learned to ride but did have the chance many years ago...I was too afraid of the height, lol. I was quite the weirdo. But now that is something on my list of things to do before I die.

Good job on being at 142! Try not to work too hard missy!

I am signing out now...was lurking a bit at other threads. Now I need to get something done!

Have a good one all!
Old 02-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #57  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone

Just popping in to say hello. Now I have to go make some supper as I was sidetracked by the riding stable websites. BBL
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #58  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, we took a boring lazy day and did something with it. we had to run to Walmart, our home away from home it seems, and picked up some things. I got the book "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown.

we then went to Harsens Island for some early dinner and the kids did well.....for the most part. we are going to come back in the summer time and remember to bring the camera because it is just so beautiful out there!

then we came home, got the kids into pajamas and off to bed they went. now we are sitting around the house.....Tommy is on the couch probably watching the backs of his eye lids, and I am on the computer. I am looking for a new myspace background.

SuzieQ~ That sounds exciting! I have only been horse back riding once and that was with girl scouts a loooooong time ago! thanks for the nice comments. I am vowing to myself to NOT go back to those sizes again!

Sassy~ That is so exciting!!!!!

Katy~ I have to agree with you on that one! Tommy has been hounding me about getting new ones because my bigger ones don't show off my butt well enough for him.

Cristina~ I am thinking about getting the kids into soccer when they get old enough. they all love to kick the balls around the house, and actually the other day, when we were at Walmart, Brandon found this soccer ball that he was so intent on getting. Tommy told him that he couldn't get it because there was snow on the ground. So, I am sure that since daddy told him that when the snow melts he can get one......I know Brandon will remember that!

YAY Beck!!!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #59  
One day at a time

Just a quick HI for now...I will be back later to do indy's. I am so sleepy and dragging this morning. But I did manage to get some exercise done, and a load of laundry. Speaking of laundry...the washer is beeping away...need to go start another load, and almost time to get lunch for the rugrat and get her off to preschool. Hoping I can stay awake the rest of the day and get in a walk outdoors instead of on the treadmill...we'll see.

Have a good one ladies...I'll be back!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #60  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Happy Monday chicks. It is sunny here, but still very cold.
I have put in a full day already: to our local Diner for breakfast, grocery store and took Mom to get her hair cut. Then dusting, laundry and bed-changing here at home.
I have a meatloaf ready to pop in the oven later, so might just get a little reading done this afternoon.

Nine days till our Vegas trip and sunshine. We have several places to look at out there and hopefully will buy. I am ready !! DH is pacing the floor he is so restless with this cold weather.

Sounds like everyone is doing well and surviving winter. I will be back later for individuals.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote