Old 02-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #31  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

I had to pop in to see how you are all doing.....

we are going to do some moving around in our bedroom because we are getting a dresser from a lady that Tommy used to work with.

I made some chocolate chip muffins, swept and mopped the kitchen and bathroom floors, and then had to call the office because our front door handle broke! the office manager sent our friend over to fix it, but it is broken completely, so they had to order the part. thank goodness for having a dead bolt on the door!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #32  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Was going to do individuals but I am too pooped...does reading all the posts count, lol?!

I put Cambrie down for a nap and did the Denise Austin's Burn Fat Fast and I swear, it doesn't matter how many times I do it...it is still a KILLER! Ouch! Then I thought since I was warmed up I would head outdoors and do my walk...was too cold for me earlier. So I am done with the exercise! But I am pooped and now time for Jeopardy!

Have a good one!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:38 PM   #33  

well, I am putzing around on here and then I am going to go play the Wii for a little bit! Tommy has a lodge function tonight, so I am here while the kids are sleeping.

Tommy talked to our friend that works here, and he isn't sure if they are going to have the door handle in time tomorrow. so, it should be fun to deal with it......although I hope that they get the handle in tomorrow!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:46 AM   #34  
One day at a time

Just a quickie for now...I am up bright and early. Actually did get up to exercise before starting the day. Did a 2 mile slim and thin dvd and a short 12 minute walk on the treadmill. Have a sort of busy day so I will be back later to do indies!

Have a GREAT Friday!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #35  
RosieKate

Ugh 150g carbs..but I did go to yoga. Too much late night snacking I'm afraid. Today, I am up and at 'em and off to aerobics. BBL to do indys

Have a good one, ladies!
Old 02-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #36  
ugggg.....

Quickie for me...computer is acting up again--why do I pay a monthly extra to Verizon for high speed and security???

Off to the grocery store and need to do my taxes (maybe Ry's to if he got the Washington W-2 they sent to his friends house instead of here...)

BBL for indys (Cristina--yes it counts if you read all the posts!!)
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #37  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Ladies.

Just popping in real quickly also, Have to go meet someone and get rid of a puppy. Yahoo. We have found homes for 3 of the puppies, only 2 left.

Susan they are Yorkshire Terrier puppies. Guinea Pigs make great pets for kids. Small, but not too small, don't eat alot, don't smell, don't bite, and love to be cuddled and carried around. Don't cost alot either. (And yes Cole has actually slept with Murphy and he was still there in the morning.

BBL
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:39 AM   #38  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Morning All.

Well today is the Big Day! We get the keys!

We got more stuff packed up lastnight. Our apt is a huge box zone now. We are weaving in and out boxes. lol. But soon.........soon.........it will all be worth it!

Jules -- Hey Girl -- I wish Teri lots of luck in a place that is both close to you and her work! I am moving a lot closer to my work and it drops about 20 min. off of DH's commute to work!

Thanks everybody for all the well wishes both to get better (I am now!! YAY!) and for the move. I only have two nights to work next week then I will be on vacation to move! YAY! I can't wait!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #39  
One day at a time

Howdy

Back again for a few minutes...

KATY...Cambrie is watching Enchanted AGAIN! Lol She loves the movie, me, not so much, especially after about the 50th time, lol. Enjoy the aerobics! And I agree...it has to be the hormones!

JULES...ugh! Don't even want to think about taxes...thinking we are going to wait until the last minute!Enjoy your day out and about!

KATHY...I would love to have a yorkie! I've always wanted one but was never willing to pay the high price tag, one day I think though for sure! That might be my next dog if I can bear to get another once Ernie Dog is gone. Hope you find homes for them all!

Hello to everyone else.

Kind of in a hurry here. About time to get the little munckin some lunch and get her off to preschool. Then I have to run to the mall and find something for Josh for his birthday Sunday. We are having a BD dinner for him tomorrow though. Changed it from Sunday to tomorrow since the hubby has to work Sunday. And of course I waited until the last minute to shop for him. So glad I am done with the exercise and not have to worry about getting it done later. I think once I get back I just may take a nap...woke up again this morning and told myself "Let me guess, it's 4 o'clock" Ummm, no, it was 3!!! Ugh, so tiring but I will live. Okay, be back later.

Have a good one!
Old 02-20-2009, 11:55 AM   #40  
One day at a time

Hiya Sassy...you snuck in there...bye
Old 02-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #41  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

I guess I will settle for getting points for reading, not in a chatty mood for indy's, maybe tomorrow.
I managed to only eat some chicken broth last night and 3 crackers, scale was 145.6 this morning, so I feel better.
I use the same veggies on my salad....mushrooms, green peppers,purple onions, low fat cottage cheese, kidney beans and top off w/ chicken. I don't know why I am writing this again, I guess to imprint it on my brain for all enternity.
Legs are sore from moving furntiure at work so in a pissy mood.

Kathy - You think a guinea pig?? I will see, I just don't want it to bite her and kind or worry about Momo,,,,,,don't want him to like eat it...lol

Guess I'll bail and go hide in my hole for a few days. lol

Adios!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 02-20-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #42  
RosieKate

Susan- I like your easter goal...I'm working on that, too..didn't do so well last night. Today is going better. I bought some calms forte and I like it. It works much like the gui pi, but it is alot cheaper and I don't need to take so much of it. I still woke up at 4 am, but I slept through, so that's good.

Cristina - getting up at 4 isn't so bad if I can get to bed by 8 or 9, because my sleep has improved to the point that I can sleep through. It gets really bad if I wake up at 2, then can't go back to sleep. Fortunately I am not doing that as much lately.

Kathy - the pups sound so cute...my kids bug me all the time about getting a pet, but I am putting it off for awhile partly due to DD's allergies, partly due to expense. But it will happen someday and a yorkie would be a great dog for us!

HI to everyone else!

Just finished teaching art to my DD's 1st grade class and it was so fun! I drank some real coffee, because I was dragging and now I'm wired since I haven't had that in awhile. Also made it to step this morning, so I'm doing great on the "exercise every day" part of may challenge...now I need to work on the "keep carbs between 100-125" part. So far so good today. I just finished lunch and am at 55, so I can do it if I keep away from the Girl Scout cookies...

Later, chickies!
Old 02-20-2009, 02:42 PM   #43  

well, they fixed our door handle and now we are able to go in and out without any problems!

I have some things to maneuver around, in order to get Marissa's clothes put away. I have some things that need to get put in the closet and take some things out. I also have some jackets in there that I need to have Tommy go through them.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #44  
One day at a time

Mindee...lol, your post sounds like a to-do list. When you're finished there you can come and work around here for me, please, lol. Glad the door knob was fixed.

Katy...good job on the carbs. I wish I could go to bed that early...sometimes I don't get to bed until midnight so waking at 3 is bad. Stay away from the GS cookies!!!

Susan...sorry you are not in a chatty mood. Hoping nothing is wrong WTG on the 145.6! Your salad sounds delicious! Well, minus the onions.

Hi to Kathy, Tammy, Sue, Francie, Michelle, Jules and Asia

Okay...I will try and get on tomorrow before leaving the house but not so sure. I have some chicken to get cooked, exercise to get done and a shower before heading out at 11 to Chase's basketball game. Then have to come home and start cooking. I am fixing some chicken enchilada's among other things. It will be almost 2 before we get back from the game and they are coming over about 4:30 I think. Did get to the store and found him something, I think he will like. And that's about all I have for now...take care ladies, and...

Old 02-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #45  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

You all have been busy here.
Quick one from me tonight. We are ok and just awaiting more snow. ugh. All colds and illness seem to be gone. Mom is feeling quite good and eating well. *fingers crossed* that it lasts.
DH and I went to Indy to see his sis for a bit this a.m. and stopped for lunch. Hadn't been out a lot lately.
Eating, not good, exercise, ditto.
We are off to LV again March 4th....if all goes well.

"Hi" to you all....

Last edited by suetalks; 02-20-2009 at 08:58 PM.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote