Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 06:04 PM   #241  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

82.9kg up about 600grams
these things happen
i was up heaps more this week so have actually repaired the weekend's "damage" quite well.

my baby all by herself makes a lot of noise, does not go down to nap easily and has two ear infections and is teething
needless to say i am now seriously considering a part time job.....
Old 01-31-2008, 12:35 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Kel what's the plan for this week? Are you doing shakes again?

Hey Vonni - if you want a more accurate ticker (or one that records weight loss in smaller increments) you're allowed to use tickerfactory.com on this site.

All OK here - I spent the morning vacuuming and cleaning my car, and whipper snipping the lawn. This afternoon I'm doing a couple of job applications.

I'm reasonably on-plan, although I haven't had as much exercise as I'd like. As long as I don't gain weight while my life is in chaos I'll be happy.

Ani
Old 01-31-2008, 08:37 AM   #243  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Thanks Ani for ticker info, I will check it out on the eekrnd. Ashory nope my one on her own is far from quiet. If anything she is better occupied with the others. She is very demanding, can't sit still for a minute and very very LOUD. I am just hoping she doesnt end up with all the probs my son has as far as behaviour etc concerned. Though she is showing same traits as he at the same age. If I clean she comes behind me destoying everything I have worked hard at. Even if I try get some study done in office she is pulling this out and carting all over the house. I have tried drawing boards, magnets, food tv heaps but........

Oh well (or should I say ****) they are the woes of being a parent. The joys are there (so I am told hehehe). Just joking. I love my kids dearly and yes they bring me joy.

First day back in lectures tomorrow. I am in no way prepared, and havent finished nmy set work. damn it.

Vonni
Old 01-31-2008, 05:27 PM   #244  
It's ME!

Thank God It's Friday

Had a good day with my diet yesterday and had a great workout at the gym.

Today I have an appointment with my counsellor at 4:15pm so am undecided on whether I'll go to the gym or not. I'll just have to wait and see how much time I have between that and starting work again at 7.

Working tomorrow morning and then get to relax for a bit. Phew! Might be going to the movies tomorrow night, I want to see Sweeny Todd.

Have a good one everybody and Ani, good luck with the house viewing, I hope it goes well.

Old 02-01-2008, 05:16 AM   #245  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

shake shake shake
shake shake shake
shake your booty
shake your booty!
yeah!!!

hehehe i crack me up

At least 2 shakes a day, if I can do it 3 shakes a day, if I cant 2 shakes and a SMALL GOOD meal

My personal trainer did boxing/circuit again this week with me and skipping for the first time, SKIPPING ROCKS i was stuffed!

Have a great weekend everyone, tomorrow I start new volunteer job at Opshop no baby!!! so that is kinda exciting.
Have also asked somewhere i used to work about part time opportunities so we will see where that leads me.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:23 AM   #246  

I have a job interview on Wednesday in a garden nursery .

And… I saw my new house today - it has a huge, really neglected front and back yard. I am SO excited about what I can do with my new garden. And it would be a bonus get a staff discount on plants .

I just did a workout while I was watching the cricket on TV. My arms are really sore because I increased my weights tonight - so if they're sore now, they'll be like blocks of stone tomorrow! But it was fun.

Kel you crack me up too .
Old 02-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #247  
It's ME!

What's the inside of the house like Ani? Will you have to get a housemate or will you be able to live there in solitary splendour?

Yesterday was pretty much a write off for me. I had fish n chips for dinner which were delicious but then I had not one, but TWO ice creams and once ice block all before I went to work for the evening

Onwards and upwards and although it's not even 10am yet, I've had a very productive start to the day so far. I woke up at 6am and went for an hour long walk. Odd how I sleep so much less and feel so much better these days. After that I tidied my flat, did the vacuuming, did my washing, had a lovely long shower and now I'm at work and feeling very satisfied with myself knowing that most of my weekend's work is already done.

This afternoon I'll do my grocery shopping and tonight I'm going to the movies.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:51 PM   #248  

The house is pretty small inside, but it's very cute. I have to move there with a housemate because I can't afford to live there on my own. But I have a three-month plan, by which time I am hoping to be able to live on my own. It's something worth working towards… And I can't wait!

I don't have any plans for today, and I'm not sure what I even feel like doing. It's going to be 37ºC and humid, so I guess it would be a good idea to go for my walk soon. I can always do domestics later with the air-conditioner on.

I'm having an OK week with my weight loss. although I must admit it's hard to stay on plan with so many distractions going on around me. Not really expecting to lose much, but so long as I don't gain anything I should be OK.

Ani
Old 02-02-2008, 01:10 AM   #249  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

I'm home! Did ya miss me?

I think I managed to stay within my calorie budget - I had room service (Chicken Parmigiana, chips and salad) on Tuesday night!. Failed with the water!! And (shock horror!) failed with the exercise. Will wait and see what weigh in brings!

You all sound in good spirits still! That is great, lets keep it going!
Old 02-02-2008, 08:45 AM   #250  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Ani??? I think you should take some photoes of yr current garden that you have done for your interview. From what you have said over thye past months you have a green thumb. I have a really bad spot in my garden and the dog loves it to, so I decided to have it all in huge pots sitting on rocks with a birdbath in the mniddle. Well all was great until I had to take out the flowers from the front pots to replant fresh ones and the dog decided the huge pots were great to dig a cool hole and lay in. grrrrr. Maybe you could come do my garden? Trust me it'd be a challenge. Even the local nurseries here shake their heads when I describe where it is lmao. (South facing, against a wall in an alclove of the house. gets no sun in winter and the hottest part of the day in summer.)

enough about my garden woes.

Good luck in interview.

Shake it out Kel lol.

Welcome back Lindor. Hope weigh in goes ok. Its not about the couple of things you ate but what you DIDN'T eat that may be good for this week. perhaps you maintained?

Julia I'd love to go for an hour walk, but alas the folks in my home and time doesnt allow me. Indulge while you can.

That elliptical trainer I bought? Goes great, but man it is hard work. Can only manage five minutes at a time no matter what setting. So I am going to start slow. 5 minutes 3 times a day for a week. then see how we go.

vonni
Old 02-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #251  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

vonni the elipticals get easier i promise lol. I do 30-60 minutes on mine but i started on it back in december and have worked it up the longest i ever did was 90 minutes lol But i was buggered lol .

Ani im glad you have seen your house at least now you can mentally move in lol . I had my house all set out in my head before we moved in lol..

Kel more shakes huh? lol arent you sick of them? lol

I had a very busy week , i took me all day to clean the ute on thursday and i got really badly sunburnt on the top of my back and neck. I cleaned the engine the outside and the inside lol YUK .. I dont think it had been cleaned in 10 years lol.. We need to sell it so it had to be done..

Friday Leah went back to playgroup.. got allergies again and ended up covered in hives and peeing her pants .. she went in the sand pit ... I give up .. lol what happens when she starts kindy she gonna be sick everyday? grrr.. I took her for a walk after playgroup because she was grumpy .. 30 minutes then spent the rest of the day washing .. lol I was very hot friday afternoon and my back was swollen lol.. (oops shouldn't have had my hair up when i cleaned the car thursday) so by the time i got Cameron i was crabby lol .. Poor kid got a mouth full becuase he didnt come straight away lol .
Yesterday was a nice quiet day and i did a 1 hour pilates swiss ball wokrout and managed to not fall off once so i was pretty happy with that . Food and water have been fine this week even when i was fixing the car and eating what i could grab covered in grease.. lol weight is still stuck but measurement arent.. my guess is weight will budge when it feels like it ... lmao..
Old 02-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #252  

Height: 5'5"

I've managed to maintain again this week. Don't know why my weight hasn't gone down though............yes I do. TOM came early AGAIN!

I went to pick the kids up from school on Friday and flattened the car battery! We were stuck there for 2 1/4hrs waiting for the RAA to get there.

Good luck with the interview next week Ani. I did an application last week, first one in 19 years!

XX
Barb
Old 02-03-2008, 05:20 PM   #253  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Talking im not stuck no more :)

I have been stuck at 125.5 since the 20th of january. but i finally broke that this morning im 124.8.... yay .. im soooo happy ..

Our week end was ok It was john brother birthday yesturday , so went went round there for lunch. lunch was good but 10 minutes after we finished Leah got very sick . she had 1 sausage and blew up like a baloon, and got covered in rash and started coughing.. I rang the butcher when igot home and he tryed to convince me they had no preservatives but when i asked about sulphar dioxide and he went quiet muttered a bit then gave me the number of the people that make them in town. Leah spent the rest of the dy zonked out and watched Heffalump 3 times lol.. Her allergies went down with in the hour but she was exhausted.

I wnet for a walk at about 6pm to clear my head . i walk 40 minutes and had a good walk .. hey i probably lost the weight worrying about leah yesturday lol..
Old 02-03-2008, 05:41 PM   #254  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

Vonni, five minutes, three times a day 'because it is too hard' is way better than not doing it at all because you can't be bothered (like me with my step-ups!). Well done and keep it going!

Amy, glad to hear your daughter recovered ok! It must be scary sometimes having to rely on the honesty of strangers? Well done on your loss too!

Ani, it is a shame you have to take some miserable housemate with you to your new home!! Good luck with the three month plan, I have my toes crossed for you to get your freedom and independence again! I'd cross my fingers for that, but they are already crossed for your job applications and upcoming interview!

I must have done ok last week! Weighing in at 188.6lb this morning - a loss of 1.4lb.

Last edited by Lindor; 02-03-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #255  

I think I've lost the plot - certainly if the weekend is anything to go by! I'm feeling really distracted, and not in the greatest of head spaces; it's really hard to concentrate on weight loss. Or to want to.

How do I snap out of this before I turn around and find that I've gained 10kg?

Lindor great work matey! Are you back home for a while now or do you have to run off again soon?

Today I'm going to try and follow my basic plan - to eat less than 1600 calories, drink 2L of water and do some kind of exercise. I didn't bother weighing in - naughty me - but I will do it tomorrow and just suck up whatever the scale says.
Closed Thread