Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Of the following below, which do you seem to obsess most over?
Weight 5 26.32%
Money 4 21.05%
Appearance 5 26.32%
Food 4 21.05%
Family 1 5.26%
Work 0 0%
Possessions 0 0%
The Scale 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2004, 02:38 PM   #16  
Little Engine That Could

There seems to be an error in the listing of the exercise board. It is listed as a weekly support board.
Also, after having a week w/o any poll, I am of the opinion that we really don't need to have a poll. It is slightly interesting, but creates more work for Debbie, and probably not interesting enough to create the extra work. JMHO but throwing it out there for discussion.

I did get my walk in, and now have 8200 steps. Only about 2000 more to go for the bare minimum, and 7000 more to go for an optimum day.
The reason I am so interested in my waliing is that when I was in Paris I got a ton of walking in. Not that I intended to do so, but in Paris one cannot get anywhere, even on the Metro, without walking a lot. In the Metro stations there are lots of steps and to change from one line to another you have to salk quite a bit, always involving stair climbing and descending. With all the stress I had, I didn't worry about what I ate--at all! But when I got home I actually weighed 1 pound less than when I went. I was quite surprised. So I figure that if I can now watch what I eat, and get a lot of walking in, maybe I can get this weight loss in gear.
GatorGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 04:12 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies,

Had just a minute and thought I would check in. Out payroll clerk is on vacation again (I hate when people get 2 and I haven;'t had any). So I am doing payroll along with my job. It will be a busy week (which I am glad) and I will try to get here at least once a day.

Dr. called and said I can take tylenol Cold. So I have started it. I really don't feel that bad. Just this stupid nose running like crazy.

Susan, You never answered me. Are you still going to the convention? I worry about the terroist threat. Don't se emany people hanging their clothes out on the line. That brought back memories.

Melf, sorry you are having such a time. Sometimes I feel the same way. And I turn to food too. Coming to the board really helps. Hope your back feels better soon.

Fruit, We WILL have a great week.

Toni, at least the cookie made you sick. It dosen't affect me. Jump back on track today and go from there.

County, you all are getting quite a coral of horses. Glad this is a friendly one.

TRANQUIL, SORRY YOU HAVEN'T SOLD YOUR HOUSE, but things happen for a reason. Enjoy your week alone, pamper yourself.

Pancho, if you think you are falling apart at 30, just wait for 40 and 50. I have never heard of vacuum extraction. Sounds painful.

Gator, thanks for the info on USA today. I will check it out. I love lifting wts, better than walking. I'm with you on the poll. Not necessary. I think exercise can balance out your food intake. I am hoping for that balance when I rech goal.

Teensy, with the garden and the berries, you are staying busy. Stay out of that trailmix.

Got to run. OP so far. Hope to do some wts tonight.

Jackie
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 05:35 PM   #18  

Thanks for all the supportive answers from all you Sweet SBer's I have done better today. Have not eaten anything off plan.

B: 1/2 c. OJ & less than 1/2 c. FlaxOmeal Granola
L: sandwich w/ wwbread, turkey parstrame (sp), tea

I went to the chiropractor this am then this afternoon went back to see my GP because of my last week-end's ER visit. He started me on some muscle relaxers & I'm heading off to my heating pad & a book.

Will try to check back more often.
Melf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 06:15 PM   #19  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!

It's been a dreary, gray, rainy day here on the Gulf Coast of FLA!!! We need it badly, and I'm hoping for a steady drizzle all night...The blades of GRASS in my front yard are raising their little arms up in joy!

Just heard on the news that the LOW CARB POTATO will be on the market in January....wonder how much it will be $$$$$

MISSY...Thanks for your support on this matter, but I think she's gone now and we can let it go. It's been a LONG TIME since a stranger came on this board and got BOB as riled up as I was the other day...I even had to stop and think if I took my PAXIL????
Sorry you're having a gain again...but just do like JACKIE said and eat healthy...STEP BACK FROM THE BREAD BOX!!!

JACKIE..... I'm sorry you have a cold...I HATE SUMMER COLDS!! Kate said to tell you to just not get out and fan around....(did your Mom ever say that to you?)

PANCHO....Sounds like things haven't slowed down at your house....I just orderd Dana's newest cookbook today....500 MORE LOW CARB RECIPES
She does such a good job, and like you, I will never use them all, but I guess I've been around Debbie too long....I seem to be collecting more and more!

SEF.....

TEENSY....OH MY GAWD....That's one of my FAVORITE PIES!!!! I'll be over...save me a piece!

ROSALIE.....

MELF...stocked up on chicken yesterday...had to smile when I was picking up the packages....

GATOR

TONI....I didn't see you at the washer and dryer yesterday!!!

CRYSTLE...You'll have to post a picture of the new family member...

MONET...take advantage while you can! Why, y'all can even get in a skinny dip or two!

TIPPY'S little SISTER came to SARASOTA from HOUSTON to live with my friend ANN....they are from different litters, but have the same Mommy and Daddy...she's black like TIPPY and I can't wait to see her...she weighs in at a whopping 1.5 lbs! and is 10 weeks old.

Better run along....

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 04-26-2006 at 07:31 PM.
THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 06:45 PM   #20  

I spent the day shopping! I spent SO much money! It makes me sick to think about it! I did get some great stuff. I found large bottles of agave for $4.99, and got three. I got Tom roasted almonds, and I found grass fed beef at a good price. I got some sirloin cubes, and a steak, and a few organic chickens. I got cheese, and eggs, and a bunch of ww stuff...like bread with oat bran, pocketless flat breads I plan to use for pizza crusts, ww bagels, and even ww croissants! (well, they do have a bit of plain flour in them, but I had a big taste for them!) I found some juice sweetened red rasperry jam too. I got chocolates, and all kinds of fruits- plums, apricots, oranges, clementines, black seedless grapes. We are going to be eating good around here! With all that I bought and all the green beans, cucumbers, yellow squash and soon to be ripe tomatoes, its going to be feast city around here!

TEENSY: Hmm, I always use butter for pie crusts, and they turn out super. I use a stick to a cup and a half of ww pastry flour, and add just enough ice water to hold it together. Try that, and see if it works. It could be your flour, or it could be the lard. Frankly, I think the butter makes a really good crust, and its easy to find! Lard is something I would have to go looking for..... A package??!?! Woo hoo! You ROCK! Let me know if you need more chocolate!

PANCHO: Did I say I was sick of cooking? Maybe I was...but not anymore! tee hee! I am ready to cook for the group tomorrow night! I found something really weird at the market... uncut ziti! They are long straws of pasta! I am not sure if you are supposed to break them, or serve them in long pieces, but I bought some just because they make me snicker! Wouldn't your girls like a pasta straw to suck up the sauce with??

TRANQUIL: Its good you can see merit in staying in your house. If it doesn't sell, or if it does, you can be content. Enjoy your solitude. My kids are all grown, but their being out of town this week is nice. I don't have to worry about them coming over and wanting me to do things for them! I get a vacation!

TONI: That is great that the cookie made you sick! Wish cheats would lay me low. Maybe I wouldn't cheat so much if they would!

JACK: Take plenty of vitamin C, and hopefully, you can shake the cold. I am so sorry you have to deal with an annoying cold on top of everything else! Sometimes, I hate shopping, and sometimes I love it. Today was fun, but expensive! I better not spend anything else for a while!

FRUIT: Get that bike riding in, and it will help you feel better, and maybe even help you stay OP this week! You can do it! How is the weather there in Louisiana? It usually heads this way from you!

COUNTRY: It is weird not to have the kids here. Laura's kitten seems kind of lost without her. Not that she is here much, but he does seem to miss her. A new horse! Neat! I hope you can post a picture for us!

MELF: Get on and post everyday. Maybe that will help some. I am sorry you are having all these health things hitting you one after another. Eating will not help, as you well know.

GATOR: My ankles and back are killing me from working in the garden! I picked blueberries and cukes, squash and green beans, yesterday and this morning, and I can't get over how stiff and sore I am! And I have been working out at least two times a week at Curves- sometimes, I get in three even, and still I am sore! If you figure out a way to get over the aches fast, let me know! I totally agree about the weekly polls. I never vote on them, and think they could be dropped without any problem.

FILLISE: I always think about you when I go to the Dekalb Farmer's Market. I swear its even better now! And they have those huge bottles of agave for only $4.99! I even got one of the amber to try. Usually, I get the light. We went to Harry's too, so my friend could get some flour. I only got coffee. It helped my headache a lot!

ROSALIE: That is cool that your grandkids play badminton! Do you play with them? I never heard of a zoo with water play stuff in it! Sounds like a lot of fun!

BOB: Skinny dipping?! Do you really think we would do such a thing??? ( of course! Why, we go to great lengths to be able to enjoy total privacy at the pool! )

Last edited by Ellen; 07-19-2004 at 06:51 PM.
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 06:56 PM   #21  

Monet-- Should my butter or lard be cold or room temp?? I left the lard out and it was pretty soft. I had already made one pie crust out of this bag of pastry flour, and it turned out fine. I am so disgusted!! Don't know what to try.......
Teensybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 08:19 PM   #22  

Good evening everyone. Stayed OP today and am so relieved. Lunch out was plain roast with a teaspoon of gravy on it, salad, and green beans, snack avocado, dinner- was salmon, broccli, sliced tomato and some sliced cantaloupe. I'm having a cup of green tea right now. Thats one day I'm pleased about.... Oh my gosh cherry pie, my favorite. I need to try and make a whole wheat crust. It sounds so good. And yes Bob I was at the washer and dryer this week end.....
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 08:30 PM   #23  
Little Engine That Could

Hi ever'buddy,
My total step count as I sit at the computer is 18082, which is A Lot! Probably close to 7 miles and believe it or not, it computes to only 376.9 calories burned. When my DH came home we went for a walk before supper.

Supper: about 1/3 cup brown rice, and beef with broccoli stir fry. It's a great chinese recipe I have and one of my DH's favorites. I ate lots of broccoli.

Monet, my personal trainer says that when you get sore, often a good idea is to lift weights, at a lighter weight, to help flush out the muscle that is hurting. When I did leg curls today I just about died because it was so painful on my poor aching hamstrings. Hopefully tomorrow I will be mostly recovered from the pain that Saturday's garden work brought on.

We picked up some peaches in SC on our way home from vacation. We bought them at a roadside stand that you see all over the place selling peaches. We are not having good luck, though, as we've had those peaches a week and they are still not ripe. Good peaches ripen up and have a wonderful smell. These get soft, but have no scent at all. They seem to get soft rather than get ripe.

Teensy, I use cold butter. It's easier to make it into the "cornmeal" that you are looking for. Actually, when making pie crust, no matter what kind of recipe, the ingredients, including the water, should be COLD. Good luck.

Melf, I hope you feel better. Maybe this is a good time to tackle a hobby you haven't had time for. Maybe that will keep your mind off food. When I get bored or am discouraged or sick or sumptin', I tend to want to eat, too. That's the most difficult time for me vs. food. When I'm really really busy, then I don't think about eating at all.

Monet, the Publix where I shop has the BEST meats, all natural, no hormones or antibiotics, etc. I can get beef, pork and chicken that way. And the chicken is the best!! Not like Perdue chicken at all. It is air chilled, but I forget the brand. So juicy and tender. More expensive, but worth the price.

BOB, we got the rain here too, but it was just a light drizzle and not all day long. Probably not even 1/4 inch. We need one of those all night steady rains.
I sent you an e-mail.
I sent a copy of part of my post re. the poll, and the exercise board, to Debbie, but don't know if she has a computer. If you talk to her, BOB, you can pass on some of the comments re. the poll. She might be really happy to not have to do that anymore. It must have been a chore to dream up a new poll question every week.

Missy--Check out the article in USAToday. Maybe it will get you motivated.

Jackie--Glad you are feeling a little better. Get well soon!!

Well, I have planned to study a little French, and I think now is the time to do it. Have a great evening everyone.
GatorGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 08:35 PM   #24  
Bustin' Buddy

Hey my friends!

I just have to say I EXERCISED TODAY!!!!!! WOOOHOOO! I think it will snow! HAHA! I did about 20-25 minutes on my bike around the neighborhood!

TONI: I have to agree with JACK-K – I wish cookies would make me feel bad! I could eat 10 and still feel just great! Great job staying on plan today!

COUNTRY: The new horse sounds wonderful! Horses are such beautiful animals but I know they are a lot of work. Will your mom care for it or will you have to do most of the work?

TRANQUIL: Doesn’t sound like you are having too much trouble adjusting to your sons absence! You must be really enjoying all of that pampering!!! HAHA! Why are you trying to sell your house? There are quite a few houses in our neighborhood right now that are for sale and they don’t look like they are moving!

PANCHO: GIRL – you are falling apart!!! What the ****? I’m gonna be 34 this year – now I’m scared!!

GATOR: We have been getting all of that crappy rain too. I think it rains every day – at least every other! I will have to get my bike rides in whenever I can.

TEENSY: You want hot and muggy – come for a visit!!! It’s like that every day here. I’ve been MISERABLE. You get dressed, put on your makeup, walk outside and MELT! It’s aweful!!

JACK-K: I’m so glad that you can take something for your cold. I know that if you can get that nose to stop leaking you will feel a lot better! Don’t work yourself too hard this week!

BOB: What the ****?? A low carb POTATO? Whatever!! Is there such a thing? I’m sure that will cost a fortune!! Let me know what you find out – OK?

MONET: Sounds like you got some great things! I spent a lot of money at the store today too – but I didn’t get that much! Isn’t that wild – you don’t have much in your buggy but you spend over $100! I hate that! The weather here is HOT & MUGGY! Miserable! It rains at least every other day or so! UGH! I’m ready for winter!

Well, I'm gonna sign off for tonight! See y'all tomorrow. My eating wasn't 100% today so that's my goal for tomorrow!

Missy
299.5/299.5/170

Last edited by fruitloupe; 07-19-2004 at 08:38 PM.
fruitloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 09:31 PM   #25  

TEENSY: The butter should be COLD. The water should be ice water. As Gator said, cut the butter in to resemble coarse meal, then add the ice water, just adding enough to make the whole thing form a ball. Then roll it out. You can refrigerate it for an hour or so if you like, but I never do. Hope that helps!

FRUIT: Yay! Good for you getting out and getting some exercise! Not only will you lose easier, but you will FEEL better too! Do you have a Curves near you? If so, check it out. They are cheap, and very effective. I love it! Its the one gym experience I have really stuck with. 30 minutes in and out three times a week is very doable for me.

GATOR: Good advice on the lighter lifting. When I am sore, I take it a bit easier on the machines at Curves. I might have to do some more serious lifting at home. I am thinking about a pedometer to help me compete with myself to get in more walking. My Publix has the organic meats too. I get them a lot there. The Farmer's Market has organic meats, but their prices are a good bit better than Publix. I got 100% grass fed beef for less than plain old beef at Publix! The chickens were 20 to 50 cents cheaper per pound than the Springer Mountain brand that my Publix carries. I do love the Mavarik beef and pork...especially the pork, since I have not found organic pork anywhere else yet. I use organic eggs, butter, and sometimes milk too. The organic milk is incredible. Its worth the extra dollar or so per gallon.

TONI: Do try a ww crust! Its just as easy as a white flour one, and SO delicious!

We went to Bath and Body Works this morning on our way to the farmer's market. I found out they are phasing out my favorite scent there...White Tea and Ginger. Grrr! They always do that to me! I find one I like, and they quit making it! I got the body splash, and some hand soap, as well as the shower gel. I need to find some of the body lotion too, and stock up!

Ok, off to do some reading before bed!

Last edited by Ellen; 07-19-2004 at 09:35 PM.
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:25 PM   #26  

Default Hey Y'ALL!!!!

Monet - you gave me a giggle about the kids being out of town and having a vacation! It was nice this evening not having to worry about someone messing up the house, laundry, cooking, etc. - because someone is coming to look at house tomorrow....

Melf - I hope you start feeling better soon - and how is your sinuses now that the surgery is over, and you have healed more? Are you noticing a big difference? Are you feeling better sinus/head wise? Miss you!

Crystal - I am so jealous - I have never grown out of my horse craze... I sometimes wish I could have a horse...I am sure I could, but I could not afford the vet bills - the hounds are tough enough, especially with my Fluffernutter getting older and needing more care.... Just think, you can go pet her and feed her carrots!!!! Lucky you!!!

Toni - They had a whole thing on the radio the other day about people liking to visit the Ozarks - and how it has so much to offer - of course, Branson being one of the big tickets...it may be steamy, but not as steamy as here!!! They say we are having the worst summer in quite a long, long time!!!! Since the 1930's, they have not seen rain and storms as we have been having...and there is no where to go to run from it other than maybe Alaska or Rosalie's in Canada????

Pancho - Yep!!! Dr. Kracker's Sunflower Seeds and Swiss Cheese!! They are pretty interesting - make you feel like you are snacking on something of substance "Specially selected, organically grown cereal grains are the first step to producing our Kracker. These include whole wheat, spelt, and rolled oats. Flaxseeds go into the dough to enhance the basic texture, and pumpkin, sunflower, flaxseeds and sesame seeds create the toppings that vary the flavors. All of these ingredients are organic and add important fiber, Omega-3 essential fatty acids and lots of vitamins and minerals to the diet." Sounds pretty good?

Teensy - Yes, it is strange not having the boy around - the phone is not ringing as much now that they know he is camping, nobody to get me an iced cold drink - hahahaha - no, seriously, it is very quiet ...but I know he must be having a grand old time - they are up on the Appalachian Trail hiking and camping and roughing it...probably already getting pretty sweaty and ripe smelling - I just made him promise not to get chiggers this time!!

Gator - I know you are really missing Paris!!! Did you get to experience Bertillion ice cream on the Ille St. Louis? If you did, you were only a few doors down from the hotel we stayed at on the Ille St. Louis - it was a wonderful place...Hotel de Lutece... I almost got a bit weepy the other day wanting to be able to get on a plane and go back to Brussels, Oh if only I could have another glass of that fantastic wine I had in Paris!!!!I am sorry to say that I have never experienced wine like I did in Paris - and that was just the house red I had with my stewed chicken or crepes and salad.

JackK - I hope you feel better! Summer colds/flus are the pits - just too hot outside to feel so miserable!!!

Fruit - I wanted to buy my boss' house, it is newer, closer to the office we are in the process of building and moving to next year, and it is in a better High School district, so there are some pros, and the houses around me were in high demand, but I missed out...the market is not moving fast like it had been...his house is empty and he is in his new one. It was just the perfect and charming home for DS and I - with split living quarters - so he and I would have a little more privacy - the house I have now is a two story with the bedrooms all upstairs on top of one another...and we share a bathroom because the other one is downstairs...maybe that is why it is not selling, hahaha, they don't understand why there are two full baths - one upstairs and one downstairs? I hear you don't have this problem with all your bathrooms and bedrooms, you lucky FRUITLOUPE!!!!!!! hahaha

BOB - GIRL!!!!!!!!! hahahaha...just had to clarify that now!!!!!! Life has been very busy and stressful, and sometimes I get a chance to briefly grab a bite of the Board, but not respond.... but always happy to see what is going on - but I don't remember seeing this "flaming hot" avatar, and all the fuss only makes me want to know what it was - can you change it back for me? hahahaha.... HUGZZZZZ!!!!!!

I better get going now - it is late and I have to get clothes ready for work - yuch....work, work and work....makes Sabrina a dull girl.

Sabrina
Tranquil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:54 PM   #27  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Hey!!! (wavin')

Today was a nice day. Thanks to Monet I passed on the mini oreo cookies with scooby doo's face baked into them... I had my hand right on that puppy and said to my self...self (too much Emeril) Monet said no cheats.

I missed dinner and now I think I am starving. I had a peach for lunch and a cold chicken thigh for a snack. Jess is making me some coffee so that shoud trick my tummy. At least I hope so. I'm trying really hard to stop the late night eating. We stay up so late it's hard.

My neice went for a walk with me this evening. Poor little thing was just a sweating....LOL She was totally bored. But I was proud of her for sticking it out. She is only 8.

All this talk about pies is giving me a cravin'.

Teensy...I agree with Gator and Monet..ice cold is the key. I even chill my flour because my house is so hot that the dough will get sticky too fast if I don't.

Missy...WOO HOO WTG on the exercise!!!!!!!!!! Biking is hard. My knees kill me when I try.

Gator...awesome on all those steps..ie miles!!!!!! That is GREAT.

Toni...WTG staying OP today!!!!!!!!!! That's the way to start the ball rolling.

Monet....sounds like you are going to be eating good. I think it takes me about 12 hours to get to your house.

Bob...you new baby sounds so precious....and tiny. You too will have to share some pictures.

Jack-K...glad you are feeling a touch better. ((hugzz))

Tranquil....Quiet...you don't even know how blessed you are...LOL My neice and newphew are over so I'm up to 5 rowdy lovelies. Plus being summer they are still awake...agh...I'm just messin' I love how they are so full of life and energy. Now if they would just share some with me.

I hope I didn't miss anybody.

Below is a picture of my new mare...Princess Gracie.

Love,
Crystle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !!princessgracie.jpg (37.8 KB, 31 views)
CountryMom4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:56 PM   #28  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Another photo

This is a full body shot so you can see her color.

Love,
Crystle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !!princessgracie2.jpg (27.8 KB, 43 views)
CountryMom4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 12:39 AM   #29  

Thanks everyone......I bet it was the room temp lard that was the problem. I never did get the small pea or coarse meal look.....it just melted together. And seeing it baked, I know it will just crumble. There is no consistancy to it. But I do hope the filling tastes good, that was alot of work pitting all those cherries!!

See you all tomorrow. I am hitting the hay so I can be up at 5 am to walk and then go pick apricots!
Teensybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 12:51 AM   #30  

Evening All - or maybe I should say Good Morning as it is after midnight already.

My eating was good to-day except for the strawberry tart that I had in the coffee shop tonight after lawn bowling.

Here's my menu for the day:

B - Bran flakes with 1% milk and coffee with cream.

L - Crab flavored seafood with cole slaw and a tomato.

Sn.- Some almonds and 2 pieces rye crackers with cheese and fruit spread.

D - Grilled sole with cajun seasoning, green peas and cauliflower with cheese sauce.

Gator - I agree that the poll is not necessary. It's just a fun thing and must be time consuming for Deb to come up with something each week.

Monet - We do sometimes get to play badminton with the kids. They have a family night at the local recreation centre on a Friday evening and we have taken them several times. They always seem to enjoy it and it is fun for us too - that's me and the other gm. Enjoy the "ME " time while the kids are away.

Jackie - Sorry to hear that you have now got a cold. Hope it clears up soon.

Tranquil - Please don't come up here to get away from the bad weather - you will be disappointed. This is the worst summer I have known in years. I think we've have had more rain than sunshine so far this summer. I'm sure ds is having a great time camping. My 13 yr old gs just came back from a weeks camping last week and he didn't shower all week. But at least he swam a few times. . He also must have changed his clothes this time too - other years when he's been away the suitcase has come back the same as when he left.

Melf - Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling good. Hope the chiropractor treatment gives you some relief from the back pain.

Teansy - I wish you could send me some of those cherries at 50c a pound. They were 4.99 a pound in the store here although they were so big and juicy. I bought about 1/2 pound yesterday and ate them on the way home from the store. Yum Yum.

Missy - WTG getting on that bike. Keep it up. I have a bike sitting in my shed which I haven't used for a couple of years. Actually I only bought it a few years ago and used it for maybe two seasons. I haven't ridden it since I went out with my ds and kids and my gs the little tike had to speed in front of me and cut me off and I ended up on the road. What fun. Maybe one day I will take it out again.

CountryMom How could you miss dinner? Hope at least you had breakfast this morning.. Enjoy Princess Gracie.

Toni, Fillise, BOB, Pancho, Sef - .

I really must finish this post and get off to bed. I have to be out of the house at 7.30a.m to go pick up the gks.

Bye for now.

Marie.
Rosalie is offline   Reply With Quote