Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Looking back on last week, how many days can you say you were 100% ON PLAN?
0 2 7.69%
1 0 0%
2 2 7.69%
3 3 11.54%
4 1 3.85%
5 5 19.23%
6 4 15.38%
7 (ALLWEEK) 5 19.23%
I'm just starting today 2 7.69%
I'm not on this WOE, I just come here to lurk 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 06:34 AM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Post Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 4/7-4/13

This is the
SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD
where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIPS & FACTS & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FUNNIES

Please take some time to check out our extensive recipe boards. Our RECIPE BOARDS can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=89

Look for our QUARTERLY RECIPE BOARDS to post your favorite recipes and to see the most recently posted recipes. Recipes from the quarterly boards will be archived in proper categories at some point.

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often!!! The boards are listed below as well as the link that will take you to the boards:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD
THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD
THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD
MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD
MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS
SB 2002 BIO BOARD
SB 2001/2002 PHOTO ALBUM BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=87

We also have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on which is located on our weekly support board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=26419

Then there's our latest addition to the SB BOARDS which is called OFF THE EATEN PATH This board is for everything NOT related to SB. You can use this board to post questions or comments on just about anything (okay, within reason). A book you recommend, a cleaning tip, a great website deal, etc. etc. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=90

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit POST REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!

Old 04-07-2003, 06:35 AM   #2  

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Will post my usual morning post sometime later, but wanted to make sure I got our
MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY
done early in the morning, so here's my contribution for MM, there's 2 of them to read today:

YES YOU CAN

Can you achieve the goals you've set for yourself even though the obstacles are many? Yes you can. Can you get back up and make another effort, as many times as necessary, until you've successfully reached the place you intend to go? Yes, you most certainly can.

Yes you can remain calm and focused when the world around you swirls with noisy confusion. Yes you can move positively forward each day even though events and circumstances seem to constantly act against you.

Yes you can do all these things and more. If one path is blocked, there are plenty of others. When you are willing, there is a way. When you are committed to reaching the results you desire, yes you can find that way and follow it.

Whatever life may ask of you, the answer is always yes, when you decide to make it so.

-- Ralph Marston

What price are you willing to pay for your happiness? What are you willing to give up in order to make your dreams come true? These are questions that we may forget to ask ourselves before we embark on our goal journeys. But if you find yourself facing an obstacle, how hard are you willing to work for your goal and what sacrifices are you willing to make? To put it another way, when it comes to your goals you need to be honest with yourself. More specifically, you need to take the time to answer these difficult questions because in answering them you also answer the question of whether or not you will reach your goal.

Edel Jarboe

Have a wonderful day, and a fabulous week!!!!!

Debbie
194/1??/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 04-07-2003, 08:05 AM   #3  

Default Monday

I'm back ready for a great week! I hope you all will join me in eating right, treating our bodies well, beating away negative thoughts, and heating up our exercise program. I ran out of rhyming ideas after eating, beating, treating, and heating...

Two more recipes I tried last week: Fillise's almond granola. I made it Friday night and loved it but it turned into a red light food for me. I really could not stay out of it until it was all eaten. It can be found in the 1st quarter 2003 recipes. So I had way too many starchy carbs this weekend. I also made BOB's famous squash casserole and thought it was really good too. My 15 y.o. liked it also. I might have some for breakfast right now even. It can be found in the vegetable section of the recipe board.

I also bought more agave and it was 4.59 for 8 oz. Seems high to me. It was Sweet Cactus Farms brand.

I will check back in later. "If you want the look, you got to cook!"
Old 04-07-2003, 08:08 AM   #4  

Default Ah, a fresh board to scribble on....

And just like a fresh board to scribble on, this is a fresh week to make of it what you will.

Do you want to treat yourself well, feed yourself the things that promote health, or be lead away by the siren call of stuff that only hurts you in the long run?

Odysseus wanted to hear the sirens song, so he plugged up the ears of his crew and told them to not listen to him, but set the course and stick to it. They tied him to the mast so he couldn't jump overboard either. He planned ahead for the temptation, ladies.

If we plan ahead for the temptations, we can come through them unscathed.

I have a headache this morning. Its a hormone thing, I am sure. We woke up an hour late, and Tom is rushing to get out of here. It sure is quiet with the daughter gone! I may even go back to bed!

Will check in later!
Old 04-07-2003, 08:16 AM   #5  

Here's a quickie Monday post!!!

LIN I am absolutely with you . . . ready for a GREAT week!!! I feel good about this upcoming week. I got on the TM this morning. That was kind of brutal after the Daylight Savings Time change.

My bro and SIL stopped by last night. He had preached at a church semi-nearby yesterday morning, so we had dinner here. I cooked some wonderful Orange Roughy. For those of you who have Aldi's grocery, that's where I got it. A bag of frozen fillets. I just sprayed my skilled with olive oil and then sprinkled some thyme, garlic and rosemary on one side. It was sooooo yummy. Also had steamed asparagus with balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese, a big salad and ww noodles. My SIL had to have a stress test and is now watching her eating and starting to exercise. So I wanted to provide a really, really heart healthy meal.

DEB-----How did you sleep last night? I'm asking because I had a CRAZY dream where I was visiting you and ELI and the kids. It was crazy because the dream wasn't really about the visit but about me leaving. For some reason, you couldn't take me to the airport. (Like you don't drive everybody else in creation all over the place!) So you were trying to find me a ride to the airport. It was really weird. Turned out you knew somebody who I had gone to college with and that's who took me. But then I misplaced my bags and security was going nuts over that. It was just so bizarre! Perhaps it was the orange roughy. LOL

Okay, I'd better go. It's POURING rain here this morning. They are calling for this all day. Better get my face on and head out the door. Traffic will be terrible. I love this town, but honestly when there's any kind of moisture on the roads (even a little dew), nobody remembers how to drive.

Later,
Kim
Old 04-07-2003, 08:18 AM   #6  

MONET---we were posting at the same time. Loved your mythology illustration. That's a great point! I left you a message on the exercise board.
Kim
Old 04-07-2003, 08:51 AM   #7  

Default Good morning everyone

Happy Monday!
I can't believe how fast the weekends go. My husband and I even forgot that it was time to change the clocks this weekend. You should have seen him running around the house changing all the clocks when he found out! We couldn't figure out why we kept missing our favorite Sunday morning shows....news for him and Trading Spaces for me

Deb: thank you very much for your response to my email. I actually have to tell you that I was better this weekend than I thought I would be. I guess on Friday I was just in a panic. On Friday night instead of beer I had two glasses of red wine. When we went home for dinner my husband had his usual PIZZA and I just took a wheat tortilla and melted some cheese in it and had it with salsa. I was quite satisfied. I can't believe I was that well behaved.

On Saturday we went out to eat and I had a seafood plate that was supposed to have mussels, shrimp, lobster tail and scallops. I took the "s" at the end of the word scallops to mean plural!!! Silly me. When I got the plate I looked at it and said to the waitress "This is supposed to have scallops with it" She said "It does" and pointed to this TINY scallop in the shell! There was only one and it was the tiny scallop I have ever eaten in my life! Here I was trying so hard to be good (I really don't like seafood).

Anyway, yesterday I cheated and had some potato. That is ok. the rest of the time I was very well behaved. I weighed myself just out of curiosity this weekend and I was actually DOWN 2 pounds. I can't believe it. I can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday. I hope it stays down.

Well, talk to you all again some time today. I check in from time to time while I am at work. I have an install this morning (I do software installations) but the rest of the day shouldn't be too busy (I hope so...I am tired today).

Talk to you all later.
Jane
Old 04-07-2003, 09:38 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Happy Monday Morning,

This has been a whirlwind weekend. I sure wanted to stay home this morning. I really need to go to the grocery and don't know when I can get there. Maybe I will do it on my lunch hour.

The shower was so nice yesterday. My friends did shuch a wonderful job. I don't think I have ever been to a shower so nice. They even bought me this statue of a little girl pulling a cart with pansies in it. Since it was my little girl, she said it was approporiate. They also gave me this cinnamon crunch candle since I can't eat the stuff, I can smell it. They are such wonderful friends. They served a salad with grilled chicken in it and a raspberry vinergette dressing. It was wonderful. They had little cheesecakes and brownies for dessert, but DD and I resisted.
DD got so many nice things. It was exciting.

On a sadder note, my BIL had a heartattack Saturday night. They ended up doing the balloon on 2 arteries. He is doing ok. I will head to Lexington as soon as I get off work tonight. My sister is beside herself.

She and my other sister are giving a shower next Sunday at my house but I'm sure she will have to miss it now.

With spring break going on here DD doesn't have the after school program this week so hopefully we can get some things accomplished. I am getting worried now.

Quickly skimmed the board from the weekend.

Quilter, how do you fix the asparagus with the balsamic vinegar? Sounds like you did a great job in fixing your SIL a healthy meal. Glad the popcorn worked out.

Lin, I keep meaning to try that granola recipe. Probably would be a red light food for me too. Have a great OP week. How was the race?

Monet, I bet your ring is beautiful. You will get used to it. Hope your headache is better.

Miata, Hope you had a great birthday. Hey 50 isn't too bad so far.

Heartmom, glad you had a nice anniversary. You did great at your dinner. You should be proud and for getting under that 200 mark too. WTG

Fillise, hopeyou enjoyed your saturday of being a slug. You deserve it. ANd Bless You!

Bob, Good for you getting those tapes. I have the old one and love it. The bands look like fun. Let us know how you like them.

Melf, who knows why that metal monster does the things it does. Very fickle. Good job on the Relay for Life. Such a great cause.

Deb, as usual you are the yard sale . I never can find anything at yard sales or consignment shops.

Sheanne, I hope SB really helps you with the Syndrome X.

Teensey, In my opinion, you are eating too many starchy carbs. The book says 3 but I never eat more than 2 and try to stay at 1.

Jane, Congrats on eating so well this weekend. What a shame on your seafood dinner.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did a big

Need to get busy here.

Have a great Day!

Jackie
Old 04-07-2003, 09:42 AM   #9  
"I'm working on it!"

Talking Good Monday Morning All

Well, Mother Nature is determined to keep winter here! We have a winter storm warning in effect! The city is still kind of a mess from the storm over the weekend. The contract for the snow plows and salters is over the end of March, so they were scrambling to get these guys to work!

The whole neighborhood is a skating rink. We had some snow and then freezing rain. I never did finish up the skating rink I started way back when, but last night we were all sliding around on the iced up backyard! There is only one door available for the school--all the other entrances have "skating rinks" leading up to them. It's about 18F with a windchill of about 10F. We're expecting upt to 4 inches of snow! By Friday they are predicting the temp to be in the high 50's! Go figure!

I did such a bad thing yesterday. I bought chips as a treat for DH. I was kind of hungry when I went shopping and went nuts. Bought 8 bags instead of a couple. Of course I just had to have some. DH opened the BBQ and I didn't like those. Tried the Dill Pickle, didn't like those. I did have a small bowl of cheese bits and bites, but that was it. I felt yucky afterward, and this morning I think I've satisfied my "want" of junk food. I really DON'T want it any more.

Well, I'm going to concentrate on what is going right. Yesterday I wore a clingy sweater and I got DH's attention I had put this same sweater on a month or so ago and promptly took it off. Too many lumps and bumps in it. Yesterday it wasn't too bad

I'm determined to keep on track with the exercise. I didn't get weights in last week, but I did get in 5 days on the elliptical. I'm going to try to add weights this week. I know it takes time to build a habit.

I didn't read the end of last week's board, so I'll start fresh here:

MIATA--I didn't get on the board this weekend. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY I hope you had a wonderful day!

JANE--CONGRATS on the 2lbs down! Glad you were able to get right back on track after having that potato

QUILTER--Your dinner sounds yummy! I'm not a big fan of fish, but I keep seeing these interesting ways to prepare it and I'm leaning towards trying some. You are so sweet to think of your SIL and make an enjoyable yet healthy meal for her, and everyone else.

MONET--Hope your headache goes away soon. I liked your MM about planning ahead. Something I'm not very good at, but am trying to get better at.

LINWORTH--Thanks for being so upbeat this morning! Great way to help get us all motivated for a GREAT week!

DEBELLI--As usual, your MM are great!

Ok, gotta go. Bye for now.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:44 AM   #10  

Post Monday morning

Good morning! I have to tell y'all that I am so shocked at myself. We went out to dinner yesterday, and I wasn't too bad at eating. I got this chocolate brownie thingy, took one bite of it, and couldn't eat any more of it. The darn thing was way way too sweet, (needless to say that it wasn't sf). I thought it was awful, hubby on the other hand liked it and ate all of it, (he just doesn't know how to stay on the plan). Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone that.

Jane, you aren't the only one who forgot to change clocks. I didn't notice it until last night!!! Good thing too or the kids would have missed the bus and hubby would have been late for work this morning.

Well, I'm off to do my walking video, I haven't done anything in a week, and this week is going to be better than last week, I am determined to do this and I'm gonna just push myself until I get back into the routine of things. Being sick last week sucked all my energy out. Ok, I'll be back in a while to post my walking on the exercise board.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:48 AM   #11  
"I'm working on it!"

Default A couple more

We were posting at the same time

JACKK--Sorry to hear about your BIL. I'm glad he's doing ok. You have amazing friends to think about you and your SB ways. And to think of you with a special gift as mother of the bride.

JECRITES--HOORAY for you for not eating the brownie! That is a great accomplishment!
Old 04-07-2003, 10:03 AM   #12  

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

Just got in from my 4.5 miles. Great way to start the week. I'm really thrilled on how you all have been joining me on the WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD since starting our exercise challenge. For a long time I was just about solo on there and it's REALLY nice to have company

ELI & I went up to Broward yesterday, got a late start so really wasn't able to do a lot. I think all of us got a late start yesterday due to the time change, which I have to say I DON'T LIKE! Anyhow, we went to see the movie BEND IT LIKE BEKHAM. We both liked it very much. I wouldn't say as funny as MBFGW, but funny enough and very entertaining. If you go to see it, do stay for the ending credits, they are funny as well. I'd go see it again.

THIS WEEKS NEW CHALLENGE: Servings sizes seem to be a problem for many a lot of the times. My polling question about salad dressing, I hope, made a few of you think about how much dressing you may be using on your salads. I was one of the 3 people who said they measure out one serving. When at home, I always measure my serving of dressing. When I'm out, I'll always ask for it on the side and dip my fork in the dressing and then spear the salad. At a salad bar I'll put the dressing on the side or in a little cup and then dip and spear. I NEVER pour it right on. So, this week, I'd like you to take a few foods you eat and do a little guesstimating and weighing. If you have a food scale, great-it will be a breeze, if not, you can still do some of this with measuring spoons and cups. If you eat salads any time this week BEFORE you put on the dressing put the salad on your food scale and either zero it out (if your scale has this feature) or just weigh it. For those of you who usually guesstimate or just pour on the salad dressing with no idea how much you are getting, I want you to turn the scale around so you don't see the numbers and continue on exactly as you usually do, pour it on WITHOUT looking. Don't do anything differently because you are doing this little "experiment" do it as you always do. THEN, turn around and see what you have actually put on your salad. Write it down and give a report. If you don't have a food scale, take your measuring spoons, see what a serving is on the label (if using bottled/jarred) and measure out one serving, does it look like what you usually put on? If not, keep measuring and see how many (probably) tablespoons you are actually putting on there. Try to do this project best way you can with whatever tools you have. Should you eat any cheese that you need to slice yourself from a block, try doing the same thing, cut what you think would be 1 serving (1 ounce/28grams) and then weigh it and see how close you are to a serving. Eat nuts this week, take what you think is a serving and once again, either weigh it out or try to measure it in a measuring cup. You can do this with any foods you eat this week that you may guesstimate at a lot. Like fruit, AGAPE weighed an apple then sent me the ounces, she did good as a serving of an apple is 3.4oz. What I would like this project to do is just help you see more of what a serving is. For those of you who already measure (almost) daily as I do, and for those of you who aren't, guesstimating and seeing how close you are to the actual serving you are trying to get to helps for those times when aren't able to measure and to stay within a serving size AND eventually, you'll be so good at this you won't have to measure these foods you eat over and over again, you'll just KNOW what a serving looks like Anyone up for the challenge? I'd like you to post your results as you can, anything during the week, whether on a daily basis or whenever you can during any of your posts. GOOD LUCK!

Today is my yoga class so I don't have much time to post so I want to get on the ball and try to catch up before I find myself out of time.

BOB, I saw FAR FROM HEAVEN, thought it was good as well. Thanks for the reviews of the others. Check out Ebay for the WALP tapes, you may find them there cheaper, or if you do the express WALP do check the web, sometimes it's cheaper there. Every year, Channel 10 does the SOBE diet with views from TV. PUBLIX prints out a little pamphlet each week to follow it, with the foods. Very close to SB.

QUILTER, glad to hear the show went well. You're a winner in so many ways, you deserved to win that throw! Good job on eating the plain strawberries! Girl, I'm proud of you! Yep, bizarre dream! Maybe it was telling you you and PAUL should make a trip to Miami!!!!!

MONET, okay, this is just really bizarre! I read your post about the garage sale and said OMG to myself. I actually not only bought a lounge chair for outside on Saturday for $2, BUT, this other garage sale had 4 lounge chairs for the pool, white, looked brand new, so I called my Mom to see if she was interested. It's really weird, of all the things you could of mentioned and you mentioned these and here, I buy one and then call my Mom on 4 of them-it's just bizarre!!!!!!!! MICHAEL saw Spirited Away and said he too liked it.

FILLISE, I saw you liked the BB lime yogurt, I've tried it, even though it has the dreaded Splenda in it, and liked it, actually liked that, the lemon, the coconut and the vanilla as well. Can only find it down here at the Super Walmart.

SHEANN, there's a ton of stuff on the web about SYNDROME X. Much of the recommended foods to eat are low GI and sample diets/menus are basically very close to SB, so you should have no problem with staying on this WOE-but that's just MHO, of course, I have no credentials to back it up.

AGAPE, just saw your e-mail and glad to see you were able to get on the board. So what cookies did you end up making?

HEART, glad to see you and DH had a nite out together! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Tootsie Roll dance - want to explain??? Good going to seeing 197, try to stay OP and hold that number, or go down, either one is good
I wouldn't say anything to your friend, (just my opinon) she knows, it's like no one has to tell us we're fat, we know. It probably is from what she had take place, just like when BOOGIE is sick, you eat the wrong things, I do the same-I find comfort in food, or so I think.

TEENSY, first off, I want to say THANK YOU! When I went on the board the other day I saw you posted you had done 6 days of exercise and yesterdy (Sunday) when I wasn't going to go but saw your post I said, "if she can do it, I can do it!" and out I went, doing 6 days as well, so not only THANK YOU, but CONGRATS as well!!!! If you can stay away from the sweets do so, esp. if it's a trigger food, as chocolate is for me. Honestly, you have to think of it as a drug. If a heroin addict takes just one shot after being detoxed for a long time his body wants it again and he's once again addicted, same with chocolate, at least for me. If I start, I can't stop! My body just goes crazy. I don't suggest it unless you are close to goal, it really screws many people up once they get it back in their systems. The bars don't sound bad, but as you mentioned, that fat is probably way too high. If you need something and can limit yourself easily, try one of the recipes from the recipe board, I have a bar recipe that's really easy and good if your interested, better yet, the MANDEL BREAD recipe is not really sweet, just a tad and very easy. LMK if you are interested and I'll point them out to you. Starchy carbs sound fine to me!

SHEANN, glad to see your post. Whatever DM does for you to thank you, you deserve it. I'm sure she appreciates all you do all the time for her and having you to "lean on" during this ordeal with her leg she surely appreciates you all that more

LIN, I too have a ALMOND GRANOLA recipe on the board, it's delish, so you may want to check it out. The agave IS expensive, but the price you are paying is what I've seen it to be out there recently.

JANE, good job this weekend, you'll continue to do better, I'm sure Another idea for your WW tortilla...I make tuna melts as well. I put tuna, cheese, sour cream and hot sauce-delish! Love those pizzas on there as well. You could even make a dessert pizza with cream cheese and fruit! Lots of things can be done with those!

JACKK, so sorry to hear about your BIL, but glad he's doing better. Glad to hear the shower was a success, did she get a lot of neat stuff?

JEC, you and hubby have to make a pact that neither of you will even think about ordering that stuff. Just one bite would of sent me in to a tailspin!

Okay, I'm running late. I have to go get gas before yoga class and I have to get a quick shower so I don't stink the room up. Will check in later!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Old 04-07-2003, 10:38 AM   #13  

DEB: Dang..wish we were closer. I would have really liked those lounge chairs! Especially with all these people threatening to come to Spa Monet this summer! They are gonna think this is a shabby establishment if I make them lay on towels on the wooden deck instead of nice chairs! I guess I ought to go out and hit a few garage sales in the nicer neighborhoods around here and see what I can find.
Old 04-07-2003, 11:37 AM   #14  

Good Morning

Just checking in to say Hi to everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. I managed to stay op on the weekend except for far too many starchy carbs. I decided to make ww bagels from the recipe posted on the board. They tasted good and I ended up eating four of them on Saturday - two for a snack and two more with cream cheese for my dinner. I ended up not cooking a proper meal on Saturday evening as I had arranged to go and play badminton from 6-8 p.m. A bit too early to have supper before as I don't like to eat too close to running around, and too lazy to bother afterwards. And those bagels were just sitting on my kitchen table asking to be eaten. Anway I got thumbs up from my son, he liked them and would like me to make them again although they did come out a little flat. I used the instant yeast and just left them to rise once (per package directions) but if I make them again I will use regular yeast and give them two risings to see if they come out any lighter. I also bought some spelt flour the other day. I wonder what this would be like for bagels.

I had a spurt of energy this morning and started my chores early. Finished two loads of laundry, dusted and vacuumed. Now have to have a quick bite to eat before going out to badminton this afternoon.

Gotta run. Haven't read any of this morning's board yet. Will try and check in later.

Marie.
Old 04-07-2003, 01:37 PM   #15  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Good afternoon all!

Man is sure feels good to not feel tired. I am not sure if I had a bug or last week just caught up with me but I was plum worn out this weekend. Not normal tired....exhausted. But today is a new day and I'm feeling better.

Deb...it was such a blessing to talk to you on the phone.

Kim....WTG getting on that tm this morning. The time change always takes it out of you when you have to get up that hour earlier. Robert was blessed this week with evening shift so he actually got home an hour earlier...

Rosalie...I haven't had a bagel in so long...my mouth is watering.

jecrites..good deal on passing on the dessert. My hubby is more than glad to "help" me also when it comes to the goodies..LOL He loves his sweets.

Zanne....burrrrr. You can have some of our heat. It's 80 at noon today. I have a feeling it's going to be a hot summer. WTG exercising 5 days last week!!!!!

Jack-K praying for your BIL.

Jane....I would think scallops would mean more than one also....I'd be whinin' for more. I've been hungry for shrimp about a week now. If it goes on sale it's time to make some creole.

Monet....hope that head is feeling better.

Gotta scoot and hollar at some youngins...

Love,
Crystle
Closed Thread