Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Looking back on last week, how many days can you say you were 100% ON PLAN?
0 2 7.69%
1 0 0%
2 2 7.69%
3 3 11.54%
4 1 3.85%
5 5 19.23%
6 4 15.38%
7 (ALLWEEK) 5 19.23%
I'm just starting today 2 7.69%
I'm not on this WOE, I just come here to lurk 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 08:36 AM   #61  

Quick question---

I can't be sure if I dreamed this or it really happened. Don't worry . . . it's from a long time ago. Do any of you oldies on the board remember a conversation/chat from probably 2 years ago about asparagus making your urine smell weird/different? Not to get too personal, you can guess why I'm asking. So anyways, I was laying in bed last night and I'm almost positive I can remember DEB mentioning that during one of our crazy chats. I hope this really happened and it's true or else I think somebody needs to call the doctor! If I could do those little smiling faces, I would do the blushing one right now. Oh well, no secrets on this board. LOL.

ZANNE---Congrats on the GREAT loss!!! How good for you!!!!

LIN---Hope your mood brightens. It's raining and dismal here too. Commit yourself to being the bright spot in somebody else's dreary day. My reunion is at a private lodge in TN. There's only 8 of us and we call ourselves the Magnificent 7. (Last year there were 7 and we've added one.) We are all closer than sisters. It's a wonderful group of strong, fun, smart, hilarious women. Our times together are a little slice of heaven on earth.

Gotta go.
Kim
Old 04-09-2003, 08:37 AM   #62  

Default Good Morning

Well it is my first WIW and I am not as happy as I would like to be. I was down only 1 (maybe 1 1/2)....we do not have a digital scale so I was eyeballing it! That puts me at 170. Earlier in the week I was down 2 and was so happy. Now I am discouraged. Is this going to work? I know....I know....I am still down a pound!
I will hope for more next week.

My mood isn't helping this morning. The weather is lousy. It seems like spring is never going to get here. I promise to cherish every day of good weather from now on!
I didn't even care what I was wearing to work today. That isn't like me.

I am planning on going to Curves tonight and then maybe fabric shopping. I have been looking for a comforter set for our master bedroom for 3 years nows and I give up! I am going to make a duvet cover and then do the shams and bed skirt. If it was just me making the decision I would have had one a long time ago but my husband doesn't like anything that I like! AAAUUUGGGHH
I will go get some swatches tonight and hope he likes something.

Anyway, enough *****ing!

I will try not to get too discouraged and just keep going. I really need to start planning my weekly meals again. I think that helps a lot and my husband actually likes it too. I also need to find some legal snacks that are low calorie. I am very hungry in between meals. I have always been a snacker and I guess I always will. No matter what plan I am on I always eat in between.

Hope you all have a great WIW!
Old 04-09-2003, 09:07 AM   #63  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY MORNING!

First, let me start by THANKING YOU ALL for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers for my Dad! I truly appreciate them

His surgery went well, actually, was about a half hour less than the Dr. had told us. They found a tumor the size of a golf ball in his colon and removed it along with 12 inches, 6 inches on each side of it. They said it didn't look like it had spread to anywhere else, thank goodness. Now, we have to wait for the pathology report to see what form of cancer they are dealing with and how they will go about treating him, whether it's chemo, radiation or possibly nothing. He has to stay in the hospital for 5-7 days, a bit longer than we had thought. I spent the day with my Mom and finally came home around 4pmish. The hospital was so busy they didn't have a room for him til late last night. This is a huge hospital and that really surprised me.

I hope you understand that I can't reply to everyone today. I just got in from doing my 4.5 miles, was a sloooooow walk at best, but at least I got out there. Anyhow, ELI is off today and we are going to finally drop my car off at the shop. Then we have to go check on his new car, which has been in the shop 3 weeks today. We are a bit worried as they keep coming up with a different story each week. Two weeks ago the bumper they were painting was drying...something doesn't seem right and we wonder what's going on. Anyhow, we are headed to the dealership after taking my car and after that, over to see my Dad. From there on, I'm sure we'll end up in Broward as I don't have to p/u the kids today (YEAH!). So, I am strapped for time as I have to jump in the shower. I do hope to spend all morning tomorrow on the board to try and catch up, so I hope you'll all bear with me til then

Did anyone go to the chat room last night? I couldn't get near the computer all night and it will be as such just about every day. MICHAEL is helping ROMY with this documentary of Cuban dissidents for a project she's doing and in the interm, hopes to submit it as one of two pieces for the film festival, which the deadline is Tuesday, I believe. She didn't leave our home til 11pm and will be back again today, so that's why I can't get on the computer, this week, at least.

I do want to extend my welcome to MADAME X Glad you decided to join us, esp. if you are looking for an active support board, because we are just that, more than you can imagine! Sounds like you are doing great, CONGRATS! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, we are all more than happy to help thrown in our two cents worth of advice!

Okay, gotta run, I'll be back later if I can (tonight), but more than likely, it's going to be tomorrow morning.

I hope the metal monster is good to you all, as for me, TOM just stopped yesterday so I'm not getting on, though I am looking to hop on in 2 weeks Eatings been great, my fanny pack is a pinch looser, my measuring tape is a tad down, so that to me is now more important than what the scale is saying. And besides, I feel good

{{{{HUGS}}}

Deb
Old 04-09-2003, 09:42 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Happy WIW.

Hope the scale was good to everyone today. I am back down to 156 (3 less than last WIW) but still 1 away from my low of 155. Maybe next week.

Sorry I missed chat. DD & I went shoe shopping and didn't get home until 9:30 and I was pooped. Had to take Dennis to get fitted for his tux before that so I didn't get any walking or weight lifting in. This has not been a good week for exercise with running like crazy and my back being bad.

My back is better today. Maybe resting it a couple of days is good for it.

It is so cold here today and raining. I think it is supposed to warm up for Sat which is Thunder over Louisville ( a huge fireworks and airshow to kick off Derby festivities). So I hope it does.

Need to get prepared for a meeting. Better get replies in.

Quilter, don't remember any talk about the asparagus. But I do it eat it and don't notice any different smells. Congrats on the pound lost. Hey reach for that star on 180's next week. You gotta have dreams. You can do it too.

Jane, I know it's easier said than done, but don't get down b/c of the scale. Deb posted a story about the scale a while back and it is very helpful. Maybe she could repost or email it to yu. Maybe what you had for dinner last night is still sitting in your stomach. I klnow if I have something heavy for dinner on Tuesdays the scale shows it. I always try to eat chicken of pork not beef on Tuesdays. Hormones affect the scale. Go by how you feel. How your clothes feel. I bet if you get on there tomorrow and there will be a bigger loss.

Idblond, glad you kiddos are feeling better. How nice to have your DH supporting you and buying good things for you to eat.

Zanne, your gonna love this recipe. I opened the roast put in the crockpot, added a cup of water, turned it on. It came already seasoned so nothing extra to do. I have found them at Krogers lately and there are 3 or 4 different one. They are small and just the right size for the 3 of us. Congrats on the 3 lb loss. Any the belly being flatter. That is a big plus.

Monet, you are going to have to post a picture of your roses. I bet they are beautiful. Mine are growing rapidly. Can't wait for blooms. You will make a wonderful teacher. You are so caring and patient. I'm sure there is the perfect job out there just for you. I just read that endometrosis is related to RA and Lupus. Yuo are right. All that stuff is so interesting.

Fruit, There you are. So glad you dropped in. I had een wondering about you. Hope you get some free time so you can join us more often.

Sheanne, Glad your mom's surgery went ok. Sending prayers for good results.

Rosalie, Sounds like you had a busy day with line dancing and all that badminton.

Sef, hope you are feeling better today. This weather is enough to make anyone grouchy.

Agape, thanks for the recipes. I love oatmeal cookies. Might have to give those a try.

Linworth, its been raining here for 2 days also. Plus it is cold. I have a friend who went to Seabrook SC for spring break and she said the weather is so bad she is coming home today.

Deb, Glad things went went well with the surgery. Now we just have to send up prayers for a good report. Hope is is feeling better today.

Have a great day.

Jackie
257/156/145
10-10-01
Old 04-09-2003, 10:09 AM   #65  

Post WIW

Good morning ladies.

The scales didn't move at all for me today, but that's ok. My jeans are getting a little baggy, and I know that I haven't been drinking a whole lot of water. I am going to work hard on that. Also TOM is about a week away, so that may have something to do with it. I'm just glad it stayed the same as last week. I have no idea about my measurments though, I know I have a tape measure, but don't know where it is. Guess I should go pick up another one just so I can see what's going on with myself that way. Oh, and I do feel much better since I've gotten back on the exercise wagon!

I went to chat last night too and no one else was there. I popped into the other rooms to see what was going on in them though. It just wasn't the same.

Sheanne, Good to hear that your mom's surgery went well. I do hope you hear good news and she won't need any other kind of treatments. Oh man, I wan't happy to find that my salad stuff was frozen that night. It just threw the whole dinner off, but we did manage. Too bad there's not a lock to put on the fridge that my 4 yr. old can't open!

Deb, I had no idea what was going on with your dad, but I'm glad that he did good with the surgery, and I hope that he also won't need any other kind of treatments.

Rosalie, That brownie was just awful!!! I can still remember the way it tasted, and can't believe that I actually used to enjoy that stuff.

Ok, time for me to get busy on this house. My parents are coming up here a week from tomorrow and I have a lot of stuff to do. I'll check back in later.

Jenn
Old 04-09-2003, 10:28 AM   #66  

Default WIW

Morning, everyone! I am late getting on, since my son got dropped off here this morning at 5:30, and had an interview at 10, which he borrowed my car for. I am praying he gets this job, since it is in IT, his field, and will be much better for him than the last one, managing a cellphone store in the mall. IT jobs are scarce and hard to find, but he knows the guy in charge of the department at this company, so I am hoping that will help. He is a chatter, so we were talking all morning....

I hopped on the metal monster today. I was pleased. The new meds and end of the MC contributed to the five pound loss I saw. I am back down to my low point, which is pleasing. Now to get passed it....

It is raining again, and cold! I need to get out and plant these four new roses, but I don't really want to. I would like to climb back in bed, but I exercised some intelligence this morning and made the bed! Guess I will hop on the treadmill instead....

DEB: Sounds like a good report on your dad. I know you are all anxious for the pathology report. I sure hope it is good too. How is he feeling? The situation with Eli's car sounds questionable. Hope you can get to the bottom of it.

JACK: So you have roses too? Which ones do you have? Got any favorites? I am rather fond of the Austins. I have nine Austins now. I want about nine more! The problem is where to put them?!

JANE: Don't get discouraged yet. Give it some time. Drink more water, and watch your portions. So many factors can effect weight loss...like what part of your cycle you are at, how much salt you had, etc. If the loss stays turtle like for a long time, then you want to start worrying. The diet does work..but sometimes our bodies complicate things. Slow weight loss can be from thyroid problems. Exercise will speed up your metabolism, and give your thyroid all the benefit you can by avoiding soy in any form, and making sure you have selenium in your vitamins.

QUILTER: Yes, there is some substance in asparagus that can make your urine smell funky. I have noticed it before. It effects my hubby like that too. I missed chat too. Was enjoying having my husband and the house all to myself. Only three more days until the teen comes back. Don't get me wrong..I love her dearly, but this is like a vacation!

LIN: That is so cool that you are volunteering for Spoleto! I have never been, but my sister in law from Columbia goes a lot and thinks it is wonderful! Some year, I am going to go! I am sorry you ended up in chat alone! I meant to go, but did not remember until after 10!

ZANNE: Woo hoo! I am doing a happy dance for your three pound loss! And sunshine! You are so lucky! Its still dreary here!

SEF: I am so sorry you were feeling poorly yesterday. I hope the day of rest helped. When I had mono, I got sick of days like that, but now, I like a 'mono' day now and then!

AGAPE: Good to see you back! I am sorry you had troubles that kept you away!

ROSALIE: I will post a picture of the azaleas as soon as it quits raining! I hope the rain ends before the flowers wilt! They really are pretty. It will be another couple weeks before I get any good rose blooms. I have two or three opening right now, but the majority will bloom in another month. I will be happy to post pictures of them then! In fact, you all will probably get sick of them! haha! By the way, I used to love badminton! I am getting inspired to play again reading about all your games!

SHEANNE: I am so glad your mom came through her surgery well. Hope the report will be a good one. Once the roses start to bloom, I will post some pictures. Do you have any roses? Which ones do you like? I have a few favorites...but usually my favorite is whatever is blooming!

FRUIT: Good to see you! Now, don't disappear again!
Old 04-09-2003, 10:30 AM   #67  

JECRITES: You were posting while I was typing, I guess! Baggy pants are good! I hope next week you will see the loss on the scale as well!
Old 04-09-2003, 10:40 AM   #68  
Goddess

Thumbs down WIW

WIW--Ick! I'm up a pound and a half today. But since I have not eated off program and since I did lose a lot of weight in the first four weeks, I'm going to try my best not to obsess over it. As I've mentioned before, my waist and hip measurementd are down almost to where they were at my lowest weight so I KNOW this is doing me a lot of good. People are also starting to notice that I'm losing weight again--so that's another positive sign.

Now for the icky news. Talked to my DM last night and she has to go for a heart cath next Tuesday. It seems her stress test is showing some blockage on one side of her heart, so I just cashed in some frequent flyer miles to go be with here. I will leave Tuesday morning and arrive in Wilmington at 10:30 am. Her procedure is scheduled for 3:00 pm--so I should get there in plenty of time. She seems pretty worried so I thought it best that I be there.

Adron's Girl--Wow! Congrats on the new baby! It sounds like you are handling the pregnancy pretty well esp. only aining 12 pounds. It's great to hear from you.

Jackie--Deb has decided that we are going to play survivor on the SB board--so we took a vote and you got voted off!!! ;-) Actually every now and then the board makes me sign in--who knows why. Sorry to hear that your back is out. When mine acts up the Dr. always tells me to alternate heat and cold--and it seemed to help. I'm also a big fan of the Icy-Hot patches. They are cold at first, but then they provide heat for several hours.

Heart--Ewwww. Those tanning beds are bad for you in more ways than one! Last summer I became a fan of sunless tanners for my legs. I use one made by Clinique and it gives my legs a nice brown color without looking fake.

Lyn--I have a laptop, so it is either the keyboard or me for lounging purposes as far as Belle is concerned! I have a cross stitch patter of a black cat draped accross a computer that I'm going to do in honor of Belle.

Jecrites--Ummmm, spinach is great in salad--and great for you!

BOB--try the icy hot patches if you haven't already. I'm with you back on the wagon--i'll ask belle if she will let me change my avitar!

Susanne--that does it==I'm switching to a Mac when i buy mt next computer!

Monet--I have citronella everythin on my terrace! sTILL HAVE TO SPRAY FROM TIME TO TIME. oops--belle's on the keyboard.

Sheanna---it's unanamous on the pop-ups! I didn'y see it today---hmmm.

Marie--blowing the rain your way--we've had enough for a while!

Agape--I'm going to try your recipe for SF oatmeal cookies. Every now and then I want a cookie and have been looking for a good recipe!

Sef--Love your sense of humor! You grouchy?????

Kim--You will hit the 180s in no time! WTG!!!!!

Jane--try not to let the scale discourage you--it fluctuates for heavens knows how many reasons--water, hormones--sometimes i think eath's gravitational pull just gets stronger. As long as you are eating OP your body is reshaping its self!

Deb--Glad to hear that your DD's surgery went well yesterday and will keep the prayers going for a good lab report!

Congrats to all this week's losers!

Susan
300/263.5/150
Old 04-09-2003, 11:06 AM   #69  
sef

HiedieHo All!!

Feel a little better today, I'm not going in to do choir work, but I am going to AARP and will go to choir practice tonight. I was just downstairs rattling dishes and went into kids room to see if they had any dirty ones, and DIL is in bed asleep. I thought she was at work. Don't know if she has one of her headaches or has the cold GD had.

QUILT: What are you crocheting? The afghan I'm doing is coming along. I just can't work on it as steady as I could years ago! But it will get done. YES! Asparagus can make your urine smell, so can mushrooms, so relax. No doctor needed!

ZANNE: I keep busy because I don't want to moulder away. I do admit I could do a better job of pacing myself but haven't found the right formula yet.

JACKK: Glad your back is doing better. Apparently we don't agree on asparagus!

MONET: I know "mono" days can be a good thing, but I wish I could enjoy it more!

It's cool this morning so think I will do a little crocheting. The afghan is getting big and it is really warm on my lap when the weather is warm!

Take care, Shirley
Old 04-09-2003, 11:12 AM   #70  
sef

FILLISE: Prayers for your Mom! SAfe trip for you.

Listen..I can be a real b---h at times. You girls just bring out the best in me!

Take care. Shirley
Old 04-09-2003, 12:09 PM   #71  

Hello Everyone!!! Thank you Very much for the Birthday Wishes!!! That was real nice...WAs it a perfect Birthday??? Na...but it was real nice....It was hard turning 50...I just cant believe it. I got a call from my dd from Sac for a Happy Birthday phone call, she told me she was giving me a money for Hancocks, a fabric store in Sac. That was fantastic. Jenny had flowers delivered and Igot them after I got home from fabric dyeing class. They are just beautiful. DH??? nothing much attention from him unfortunetly. He did take me out to dinner on Sunday, and I got to go to WM and by white material for shirts..I am going to dye them. Like I said we will go to the Viet Nam Vet motorcycle run in May for my present. First time we have stayed in a hotel tog more then 1 night..No lie. I did work on my bd. One of the girls in er realized it was my birthday andwent to Alb and got a cake and some roses..that was real nice. It was a good night at work. Got to sew a bit on Sunday and that was cool.

Eating wise I am doing better. I lost 2.25 lbs this week. Yea Kathy!!! I want to lose 3 lbs this week, and then I will have lost 10 lbs. I will be so happy to get my first 10 lb charm from Tops. I think I can do it if I do what I know is right. I will get to Curves today before they close for sure..Still can't use the arm exercises, but that is ok, I will just job in place more..Nothing wrong with that.

Jack-K....Glad the shower came out so good. Boy, it sounds like you got this weding is really coming tog. I had 1 mo to put my dd wedding tog and I almost had a nervous breakdown..I was sooo stressed, but thankfully it came out great...Everyone had a good time, and there were only a few things I would have changed. Glad to hear you bil is on the mend. but sorry he had his heart attack in the first place..

Madame X. You lost 11 lbs doing this loosely? Just think of the weight you will lose if you are op!!!..You are doing great. I am a turle loser..Very slow. Congradulation!!!

Bob: Be care ful with the Soma...Don't od!!!

Sef: Oh my gosh..Ijust love the things you shared with us. I really liked the Dance like nobodys watching thing..I have heard that before somewhere, and I just loved it. and Now I will have it forever...I am going to do it up on this old computer and put it on my frig!!! Thank you so much

Well got to go finnish the quilting on the Tops quilt. The lady who put it tog is going to bind it which is wonderful!!! If I can bring the label and have the ladies sign, we can sew it on during the meeting and go and give it to her...I can't wait..

Thanks again for being so nice and friendly!!!Will try to keep abreast and posting more..

Are you excited about the news in Iraq??? Isn't this wonderful??? Isn't it awful how that evil man keeped thoes people in bondage??? They are getting freeee!!!! Amen to that..

Talk soon

Miata
Old 04-09-2003, 12:18 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

I would just like to shout from the rooftops that I know 100% I'm settled into new territory and I will NEVER go back to the 200's Today's WIW was down to 195.5- I think I was either at 198 or 199 last WIW. I took my measurements also. I've lost a total of 4 inches since March 27th. Remember, I measure everything. I even lost 1/2 " in my neck One thing I have noticed though is hardly any of it has come from my thighs
They look like a combo of cottage cheese and jello. I've been walking and doing my tapes- but they aren't hardly budging. I seem to be losing alot from my stomach, waist and hips and ribcage(bust). Last night after doing the WATP tape, I did some lunges, squats, and leg lifts. Maybe if I keep at it they will start getting smaller. The good news is that my 18 regulars are starting to get loose Anyway, not much going on today. OH- that darn rash!! The doc prescribed me some cream for scabies "just in case" and guess what? The crap made me break out worse! So the good news is that I don't have micoscopic bugs- bad news is that I still got the rash and don't have a clue what caused it and when it will go away.

DEB- I'm very glad to hear the good news about your father. Did you ask Lauren what the Tootsie Roll is?

Susan- Don't fret over the 1.5 gain- you probably just ate something salty or heavy. I bet it will be gone in 2 days. I do that alot. Seems like I loose in spurts,lol.

Monet- you're doing great, keep it up.

Jack-k- you're an inspiration to us all, girl.

JANE- post what your menus look like- include everything. Maybe we can help. Also, it may be that you're not eating enough-really.

HWApril 2001) 270
SBSW-one year later-236
Today's weight-(2 years after HW)-195.5
Not really for sure what my goal weight is- size 12 looks nice,lol.
Old 04-09-2003, 01:48 PM   #73  

WIW brings me in at 171.5, down 2 from last week. I'll catch up with you soon Zanne! Although DH brought me SF ice cream, I know now that having a WHOLE package of them in the house is a bad thing as I ate two yesterday!!! Yikes! Any way, I'm staying op and actually am wearing a pair of pants I couldn't button up last week. I really am focused on getting back into my summer clothes from last year. 11.5 lbs to go, but I know I can do it!

To all you losers of weight and inches, maintainers, and gainers, great job on choosing to make your life a healthier one!

Monet: The ice cream is no sugar added Klondike (although after reading the ingredients the fillers they use are not so great). I'm glad the changes in meds is helping you past your plateau.

Fruit: Girl, we miss you too!

SheAnne and Deb: Glad that your parents' surgery went well. I pray their recovery be quick and as painfree as possible!

Quilter: Don't be embarrassed. Yes asparagas will cause your urine to smell.

Fillise: My prayers to you and your mom.

HeartMom: At least on me, my thighs seem to be the last thing to get smaller. Keep going, it will happen!

That's it for me, going to take a short walk.
Old 04-09-2003, 03:03 PM   #74  

Hi everyone!

Well, I didn't get on the scale again this week. Really, I am scared to. I will have to face it soon though.

QUILTER:Great news that you're down again today! I feel like I have been losing and regaining and relosing the same weight for a while now. I am gonna have to hit bottom I guess in order for me to make the committment to STAY with it. I am so proud of all of you on this board for the way you just pick right up and keep on going. Oh, and I do think I remember something about "urine smelling funny" after eating something. I can't remember if it was asparagus though.

ZANNE: Congratulations on your 3 pound loss. That is awsome. I'm envious that your belly is getting smaller. I can't even see my belly button :0 Also, thanks for the tips on weights. I will look into some garage sales. I remember seeing them quite often on past garage sale trips.

LINWORTHLADY: Sorry to hear about all the rain. Your volunteering at the Spoleto Festival sounds fun. I used to get involved with all the community activities when I lived further up north. I really miss it. It helps to meet people and make friends. Keep your chin up, soon it will be bright and sunny out.

JANE: I think congratulations are in order. Down 2 last week and 1-1.5 this week. I think it's awsome and you should be proud. I think we're all really getting sick of the dreary weather. Once the sun comes out and it gets warmer, we're all gonna be more energetic and upbeat. Good luck on the duvet. I like to sew, but hate to cut anything out. I need a little elf that does all the grunt work so I can get on with the fun stuff I know how you feel about the snacking. Sometimes I think I'd rather snack all day than have one meal.

DEB: I'm glad your Dad came through the surgery just fine. I will continue to pray that they got everything and he will not have to undergo further treatment. You and your family will also be in my prayers. I know how stressful it all can be.

JACK-K: Congratulations on being down 3 pounds. Next week you'll be below your lowest and then some. Glad to hear that your back is better today and that your BIL is on the mend.

MONET: My Grandmother had Lupus and my Cousin. I don't think I have Lupus, but I do have the underactive Thyroid, joint problems and of course the other things I have already mentioned. With my Grandmother, the Lupus attacked her joints and heart. With my cousin, Lupus attacked her heart and then her kidneys. I pray that you will be able to stay on top of your illness and be healthy for many many years. I think that all of these diseases are all auto-immune disorders. Congratulations on the 5 pound loss. I don't have any roses here where I live now (but will remedy that soon), but when I lived in England I had 10 rose bushes surrounding my front yard and twelve in the back yard. As far as the names of them, all I know is I like all the old fashioned ones that get really big and smell wonderful. I also like the climbing ones.

SEF: I hope that you will feel better soon. It seems a lot of people have been under the weather lately.

ROSALIE: Did you have fun with your line dancing. I used to go to Country Western Line Dancing Classes. It was so fun and lots of exercise. I miss it a lot.

AGAPE: I love oatmeal cookies too. They are my favorite. If you find a crunchy one, let us know. I like to have a crunchy one with a cup of hot coffee. Just for dunkin'!

JECRITES: Even though the scale stayed the same, at least your pants are getting looser. Keep up the good work. I have a 2 year old granddaughter and 5 year old grandson. When they come over to visit, they are constantly in the fridge or grabbing the fruit out of the bowl on the table. They are all so precious. I just love kids.

FILLISE: I am so sorry to hear of the procedure that your DM has to go through. She will be in my prayers and that you have a safe trip.

HEART: Sorry to hear of your rash. I used to go to the tanning beds but haven't for quite some time. Last summer I used a tanning cream from Neutrogena. It was ok, but I would like to find a better one. This one was a bit orange to me. You could probably go to a Hex for tanning if you still wanted to get that kind of tan. Then you wouldn't have to touch anything. Congratulations on the loss, both pounds and inches. Awsome!!!

MIATA: Congratulations on the 2.25 lb loss. and Happy Belated Birthday!!

IDBLOND: Congratulations on the 2 lb loss.

BOB: Hope that your back is better today. Last week when my back was out, I felt like taking anything and everything to make it quit. But hot moist towels and the hot shower helped me tremendously. I pray that you will feel much better soon.

Well, I hope that I didn't forget anyone. If so I am, I apologize. Hope everyone has a great day.

Sheanne
Old 04-09-2003, 03:08 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

Just found out that the Dateline special on HLHS that was suppossed to air tonight is going to be cancelled due to the coverage in Iraq.
Closed Thread