Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #121  

Howdy all; Gee I can't believe how quiet it is here this morning. I've got tons to do but wanted to stop in and say I'm ready to start Ray's challenge. I weighted this morning and wasn't happy. I'm back at 190. So hopefully I'll get back to where I was soon. I'm going to have a ww waffle and an egg this morning or it will really be a noon day meal. I've got to get veggies today when I'm out. Better run.

Mercee- Howdy ho. Doesn't Bob's recipe look yummy....

Solly-What a great week end. That's great about your colonstopy. Enjoy the party.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:10 PM   #122  

Hello all my bustin' buddies!

I mailed off a package this morning...the post office was not too bad...and then got my emission inspection done, so I only need to go to the store and get milk.

I had a hypoglycemic episode, so I had a few glucose tablets and I am waiting for it to stabilize. I am still shaky and cold. Then I need to go get things done, like unload the kiln, glaze and fire again!

I just finished lunch- a lean cuisine pizza. Not whole wheat, but it was good!

Tomorrow I am going to the toy store with a friend and we are both shopping for our grand baby. Hers is younger than mine, and a girl. Once I buy Kaeleb's presents, I only will need two small items. I feel pretty good about that. One year, I am going to get it all done BEFORE Thanksgiving...

Then, I have to wrap. I hate wrapping! I LOVE gift bags!

I will be back later!
Old 12-17-2007, 02:22 PM   #123  
A pound lost is a gain!

S/C/G: 265/194.5/170

Height: 5'7"

I have been reading some of the post here as I have a few quiet moments (I am at work). I am learning some things I did not know about the program and I am glad to see some of you are posting your eating for the day. That will really help me get started on this plan to see some ideas on food as I am not too creative in that area.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:01 PM   #124  

o.k. - Well I don't know where I posted before but I think I get it now....I will post on Support - December 2007.

"Cause it's December and I need support

Lunch was a salad with 10 different veggies in it with avacado dressing and cheese for protein.

As I was posting before (don't know where post went) I have been reading about getting rid of fibroids by reducing one's body fat, fat 'ya eat, and of course not eating sugar.........this is a great goal all by itself - the anti-fibroid diet!!!

My breakfasts are going to be strong with veggies, protein and a carb of grain, or rice...........

Ray xo
Old 12-17-2007, 03:29 PM   #125  

Wow did I get stuff done. My last Christmas box went off today. Yippee, now I've just got to get a few cards off tomorrow. Also got me some salad stuff and broccli for the week. I'll go in and make me a salad maybe soon. I got the stuff to make a taco soup for dinner tonight.

Jakebabe- Nice to see you posting. Come join our group. Sugar Busters is a great way of life eating.

Ray- Your salad sounds so good. I love avocados.

Monet- I loved shopping for the Grandkids when they were little. I still have one thats 7 months old. And the only girl grandbaby out of four. Enjoy your trip. I hope you're feeling better.

Off I go to have a late lunch.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:48 PM   #126  

Hey Toni,

Good for you for doing all your stuff today - accomplishment is such a good word.

Ray
Old 12-17-2007, 05:33 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 285/285/130

Hi Everyone,

Tech-Your post made me laugh...I am a New England Fan through and through!! It snowed all day here in New Hampshire and then turned to ice. Today my school had a 2 hour delay!! I did akoay eating for today. My "new" favorite is baked oatmeal. I take equal parts of oatmeal and water and slice apples and bake it for 15 minutes on 400 degrees. It is so good!! Okay.....off to get dinner. Have a wonderful night everyone!!

Kate
Old 12-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #128  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

GOOD EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!

I'm home with the flu bug...my whole body aches and my lips are hot! It's a two ender process and that makes all the more UCK! I did go to work this morning and made it to about 11 a.m. I doubt I'll go tomorrow if I'm still feeling this way in the morning. This strain is going all around the office and I had done so well staying away from it. DANGIT!! Went down to the drug store to pick up some KAOPECTATE...it will settle my stomach and help stop the other. I'll be slugging that baby right from the bottle!

So forgive me for not hanging with y'all tonight, I just don't feel good!

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 12-17-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:00 PM   #129  

Evening all. Had a good eating day. Had a lean cusine for lunch with a nice green salad. Breakfast ended up being a waffle and a small glass of OJ. And dinner will be a taco soup.

Bob - so sorry you're sick. What a rotten thing to get right before Christmas. I hope you rest well and get better soon.

Kate- Hope you had a good Sugar Busters day.

Ray-Well one day down this week. Good luck with eating tomorrow.

I'm off to start my soup
Old 12-17-2007, 09:12 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 200/183/160

Height: 5'4"

Good evening all.

Today's weigh in - down 3 lbs from last week.

BOB - I feel for you - yuck

Had a good day today - back to office work after a week of house renovations.

My challenge to myself - Eat right/exercise/drink my water. Got them all in today!

Breakfast - Eggs, bacon, ww toast
Dinner - steak, yams, salad with lettuce, brocolli, celery, peppers & olives.
Snack - apple
Supper - triscuits, cheese, turkey slices, vegies with dip.

Donna
Old 12-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #131  

Wow Donna your food looks great. Keep up the good work....
Old 12-18-2007, 07:46 AM   #132  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good morning ladies,

Thought I had better get here early. I have to leave here around 10:00 to take things out for our party. I have to meet the performer (Christian comedian) at 10:30. I have his keyboard and mike stand. He does a puppet (life size) act and plays on the keyboard. He is funny, we had him about 6 years ago. We are having a pecan encrusted cod & some type of bourbon chicken for lunch. I hope the cod is good.

Got my house cleaned last night. It goes so much faster when everyone helps. DD did the bathrooms and DH swiffered and ran the vacume for me. Got all the adopted family presents wrapped and out of the house also. Just have 1 or 2 thinigs to pick up. Of course DH still has nothing for me. We went Friday to get some diamond earrings. He doesn't hve enough money for the ones I want (imagine that). So either I will wait and see how much my Christmas bonus is or go the clothes route. I really need clothes.

Toni, I wasn't happy when I put my pants on t his morning. I didn't need to get on the scale. Just a few more days.

Kate, That oatmeal sounds good, I may have to try it.

Monet, if I were going shopping for my grandbaby, watch out. Especially if I only had one. In fact, I probably would only have shopped for him this year. I am jealous. Little ones make Christmas so special.

Bob, I am so sorry you have the flu. DId you get a flu shop this year? Hurry and get better before Santa comes.

Jakebabe, COme join our group. This is a great way of eating and a great group of supporters. We will show you the way.

Donna, Congrats on your 3 lb loss I don't think I officially welcomed you to our group. We used to have lots of people from Canada with us. Welcome.

Ray, that sounds like one nice salad.

Well, got to make sure I have everything together. Have a great day.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:17 AM   #133  

Good morning! I just got an email from James asking me to get him something for the baby as he will not be getting home from Boston and DC as early as he had hoped. Poor thing. He was supposed to get home tomorrow and be off until January. The snow in the Northeast slowed him down.

I need to go get ready to shop, but I will check in when I get back and let you know how moderate I was!

Old 12-18-2007, 12:01 PM   #134  

Ohhh Donna Ohhh Donna - way to go knocking 3 pounds off your bones!!!!

Solly - Good for you for cleaning. The meaning in doing housework has gone for me!!!

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Tuna sandwich I think??? I will have to start making notes.

Lunch: 10 veggie salad with avacado dressing

Dinner: roast beef (small hunk) and grapefruit - dinner was screwed up because I got distracted (!!!!!!!) and it was too late so I opted not to eat late.

Went to the gym!!! Yay me!

Today:

Breakfast: 4 veggies with a 3 egg omelette and a grapefruit

Lunch: barley soup with chicen and vegetables

Dinner: Don't know yet

3 MEALS ONLY
NO SUGAR
EXERCISE

YAH BABY!!!!

I can't believe that it only takes me ONE DAY and I feel and I am BACK ON TRACK.

Ray xo
Old 12-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #135  

o.k. lunch was indeed chicken barley soup with spinach and I ate 1/2 of my girlfriend's soup that was Thai vegetable and a whole wheat bun.....I feel stuffed and happy!!!

Ray xo
Closed Thread