Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Do you have a kitchen/food scale?
Yes, but I don't use it 12 42.86%
Yes, a digital/electric one that I do use 3 10.71%
Yes, a dial one that I do use 2 7.14%
No, don't have one but plan on getting one 4 14.29%
No, don't have one and don't plan on getting one 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2002, 07:02 PM   #16  

Default MONDAY EVENING!!!

Hi, Everybody. Well, we went to the cinema today in hopes of catching Harry Potter. Well, I thought the parking lot looked awfully fun. We could barely get inside the door. Every child within a five-mile radius was in that lobby. And I never once saw the end of the line!!! Nothing against kids, but no thanks!!! It was just to crowded. More crowded on weekends. Paul and I looked at each other and decided to run our errands and have an enjoyable afternoon elsewhere. So we did a little shopping, ran downtown to the library, got some groceries. It was really a fun day.

Oh, I almost forgot. I was starting to stress about being oble to overcome the temptation of cinema popcorn during the movie. I had that whole stupid conversation with myself about “oh, go ahead and have some” followed by “shut up, who asked you?” So here’s what I did. I cut up a whole bunch of veggies, threw them into a ziploc bag and put a whole bunch of spices on them (basil, parsley, oregano, season salt). I also took some cheese slices and triscuits too. Well, since we didn’t go to the show, we just ate them in the car as we were driving all over town. Paul loved it too. It really doubled for our lunch. I was pretty proud of myself. The thing that really got me to find some alternative to the popcorn was I really wanted to tell you all that I didn’t chose the popcorn. I pictured myself posting about this tiny victory and that’s what got me going. Just had to share!

Made a new recipe tonight. It’s super easy and super good. As far as I can tell, as long as you use ww spaghetti, I think it’s totally SB legal. It’s called Busy Day Spaghetti Casserole. I’ll post it on the board for those who like stove-top one-dish meals.

ROSALIE---Thanks for the info on the granola. I don’t have all the stuff to make it but will do so soon. It sounds yummy. You sure were up early and sounds like you hit the ground running. Doesn’t it feel great to have your house all orderly with most of the day ahead of you? I find that exceptionally special. I want to see Gosford Park, too. So many really great actors. I love Stephen Frey. He’s one of my favorites. And Helen Mirren, too.

FILLISE---I loved your motivational thoughts today. So important for us to remember what food is supposed to be for. Thanks!!! I wanted to tell you about one of my nieces who is in college. She says all the girls in her dorm are crocheting. Isn’t that funny? You wouldn’t think college women would want to do something like that. She gave a lot of people really great scarves for Christmas. She made me want to pick up my old crochet hooks and start something.

TV---Good luck with the pap tomorrow. Just remember that it only lasts a few seconds. Hope all goes well on both ends and that you’re pleased with the outcome of your hair.

SOL---You are so wonderful!!! Keep speaking about the WDW Marathon and you’ll have so many people down there with you. Keep up the good work. Yes, Paul knows all about Deb’s wrath. But she likes him too much to really give him the full “treatment.” You sounded like you had a great day. But one question: did Vince make you sit in the back??? I always wonder who all those people are riding in the police cars.

SEF---Sorry to hear that your butt is being a pain in the butt. Hope you get some relief soon. Can soaking in the tub help? Or does it hurt too badly to sit in a hard bathtub?

Well, that’s it for me. I think I’m going to go get out some quilting. I haven’t done anything for months. See, FILLISE, you are inspiring me to get into action. In Bob Greene’s book he talks about finding some other things in your life to make you happy and pleased with yourself. He said to pick things and set some other goals for yourself. So one of my goals is to get back to my favorite craft. I have a beautiful wall hanging that is so close to being finished. My goal is to get that thing up on the wall. Hope Monday has been good and that Tuesday will be even better. To whoever I missed . . . sorry. Good wishes to all of you.

Take care.
Kim
Old 01-21-2002, 07:17 PM   #17  

Thumbs down POPCORN, QUILTER

hi kim- must have been posting while you were. my post is at the end of page 1. it must have been you on my shoulder at the movies friday nite who kept me from having a major cheat. i did not realize i had someone on my shoulder but thanks for being there. i like your idea of the pseudo popcorn the vegies and the seasonings.

take care and looking forward to seeing you in cincinnati in the summertime!

big hello to everyone that i missed!

chris
Old 01-21-2002, 07:44 PM   #18  

BKM---Sorry I missed you, hon! Hey, way to go on being popcorn-free on Friday night. It's so awesome that you hung in there and didn't give in. I know what you mean about worrying at the good old g.i. (and I don't mean glycemic index, this time) tract and keeping it happy. I was worried that my veggies would "backfire" on me, but what the heck. I was just with dh and if I can't "backfire" in front of him, who can I????? Anyways, I'll sit with you and help you through all those troubling times. It's my pleasure to help out when I can.

Take care.
Kim
Old 01-21-2002, 08:03 PM   #19  

Angry I'm ready to rumble

To introduce myself, my name is Amy. I have rededicated myself to this WOE. For the past few years, I have been on and off the food wagon, but have found that low carb/low GI has made me feel the best. I would eventually like to lose over 50 lbs, but am setting 10% goals before I get there. I have lost about 10 lbs in the last month. I look forward to using this board as a tool. I think I am on the right track...
Old 01-21-2002, 08:23 PM   #20  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!!

WHEW!!!! the gym was packed tonight! Yes SOL I'm still going...tonight I did 25 min on the tm and 15 on the life cycle...

Had my glucose tolerance test done today...scale is 75-110....I'm 110 so I'm expecting my Dr to tell me I'm borderline diabetic when I go on Thursday. Time to quit farting around and get down to basics...I can correct this thing with my diet.. TIME TO QUIT MAKING EXCUSES!!!!

DEB...I don't know about NC, but all the RYANS in SC have been closed down..You might have to look for something else..
If Rosalie is going to be in OLD TOWN, that's over on my side of Orlando...are we spending the night?

SOL...Dr Atkins was good...he held his own. The interviewer tried her best to rattle him, but It wasn't all about him...he was about ten minutes at about twenty to the hour..the best part was the 85 yr old nutritionist to the stars Hermein Lee..she exercises like a feen every day...her segment included a lady who had been a model and gained a lot of weight after her children were born. The plan she put her on was 8 oz of lean protein a day, 3 c of veggies a day (no starchy ones) 3 serv of fruit, 3 slices of bread, and 2 tsp of fat
Go online to www.cbsnews.com and look under 48hrs and read the whole program...

KIM....don't want you to hurl or anything, but 48hrs did a show on salad bars and buffets in NYC not too long ago and they all tested positive for
[i]poopie and peepee

BKM....Oh...I saw you out there on the red carpet Miss Girlfriend...I was kinda hidden...ya see...when Sela Ward got there, they didn't like what she had on so I loaned her MY RED DRESS!!!!

OH...SOL....did you get KOSHER SALT
& LIMES to got with those
AVACADOS???

OK...gotta go ....got some serious lurking to do...

BOB
Old 01-21-2002, 08:50 PM   #21  
Mel

Default Popcorn

You all are soooo good! I broke down and had popcorn on Saturday nite and I wasn't even at the movies. Just really WANTED it. Unfortunately, no G.I. problems.... Other than that, have stayed 100% OP and BFL OP. Despite the popcorn, my pants-o-meter says things are going well, cause the jeans I bought before Xmas that I couldn't breathe in and gave me a major wedgie now fit. Yeah! Why did I buy them? Because they were marked down to $5.95 at Marshalls and I knew someday I'd wear them. Now to work on getting them too loose!

It started snowing again today and I was cursing a blue streak thinking I'd have to go out and shovel it all again, but thank heavens it stopped at 1" and then melted. Only slightly sore from Saturday's battle with mother nature. Sure glad I don't live in Buffalo!

Hello and Welcome ParisAmy! Love your name. This is a great place for info and support. Sounds like you've done this before. Where in NY is Cherry Valley?

Lizery- Hello! Hello! Glad to see your post and here you are still OP and doing well.

Oops- didn't realize how late it was, gotta go throw ds into bed.

mel
Old 01-21-2002, 09:09 PM   #22  
karen3000

One of those ho-hum days today. Didn't feel like going out of the house. Both DH and I had MLK day off from work and DS was off of school. DS had a birthday party to go to and DH has a cold and spent most of the day down in the rec (or should I say wreck) room. I went through tons of magazine articles and recipes and craft project directions, etc. that I had thrown into a huge box. Threw out enough to fill 1+ grocery bags! Now I have to get through all the old junk I have filed and toss a bunch of that. I will be organized some day!

KIM - Boy, the Packers stunk it up yesterday! If the Rams wouldn't have gotten the points off of all the mistakes, it would have been a close game. I think the Packers outplayed them in many respects. But when you make all those errors that turn into points, you will never win. I really like the Steelers, I especially like their coach. I don't really follow them much since they are in a different conference, but out of the teams remaining, that's who I would root for. GO STEELERS!

I'm waiting for DS to call from confirmation class. They went to the Convention Center downtown for a MLK Day program and then were going to stop for ice cream on the way home. Sure will be hard to get my head prepared to go to work tomorrow. I shouldn't complain since I'm half-time. Much rather be home doing something productive or fun.

BOB - wasn't that 48 hours on Friday interesting? Oprah did a similar show either on Thurs. or Fri. with mother/daughter pairs who were fighting about being overweight. It was interesting listening. One father was on and he told some of the things he did to the daughter to get her to lose weight, like follow in the car while she had to jog on the sidewalk. He said he was ashamed of himself now. Don't know if that made his daughter feel any better. My DS is very thin, and even he gets on the scale and says he has to lose weight. Don't know if he's very serious since I think he knows that he is still growing and that gaining weight is normal now.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Karen

Old 01-21-2002, 10:38 PM   #23  

Just want to let everybody know I'm still alive and kicking.
I'm just having an extremely hectic time right now. I was able to read the posts for today, but haven't had time to read anything else since last Tuesday. It seems we've had lots of interesting things happening around here.

I'll try to catch up, but don't know if that's possible.

Hope you all have a great week. I'm trying to keep positive but am stuck in a stall.

Jeanie
Old 01-22-2002, 12:16 AM   #24  

Just a quick post to say hello. It's late and I have to be up early to watch my two grandchildren (10 month old girl and 4 yr old boy). I think I really need my sleep to keep up with them.

Sol: My Vegetable Beef soup didn't have any carrots or potatoes in it. I made it from scratch and so I made sure that it was all SB legal. I'm definitely going to get out there and start walking. Even if it is Ccccooooolllllddd!!!!

Quilter: That was a great idea you had to cut up veggies and cheese and triscuits for the movie. I will remember that. I love to go to the movies and I LOVE popcorn. I will definitely be prepaired with your idea.

Everyone take care!

Sheann
287/282.5/150
Old 01-22-2002, 06:21 AM   #25  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Tuesday Morning All

Started a post yesterday, didn't get to finish and post it, so will try my darndest to get it done, at least what I can, this morning after my walk and before Eli and I head out the door. Just wanted to get this on and tell you I'm not MIA!!!

REMEMBER, TONIGHT IS CHAT AT 9:15PM EST!!!!

Have a great day!

Debbie
194/12?/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 01-22-2002, 07:16 AM   #26  

Default GOOD TUESDAY MORNING!!!!!

Hello, Everybody. I trust we all made it safely through the night and got enough winks that today will be a pleasant one. I'm just sitting here having some juice and a yogurt and wanted to touch base before we head out the door. Here's my Tuesday TIP: Take somebody with you today. Just like we talked about last week. Have a SB buddy in your hip pocket or on your shoulder. Today I'm taking FILLISE, because maybe when I'm tempted to eat ILLEGALLY she'll get me sidetracked by talking about crafts. LOL

We are refinancing our house and the closing is tonight after work. Yippee. This has been about a two-month process since the rates were so good at the end of last year. Just planning to have leftovers tonight for dinner. Nothing special. Can't figure out what to take for lunch. Maybe a repeat of yetserday's seasoned veggies and some cottage cheese and triscuits. Do you sometimes feel like you are turning into a triscuit? I sure do. LOL

Talk to you later. Hope everybody can make it to the CHAT tonight. I'm planning to be there. I'll get to everybody later tonight.

Take care.
Kim
Old 01-22-2002, 07:29 AM   #27  

Good morning! Its Tuesday. WOW this month is flying by. I think the weather has got me down (among other things) I have NO motivation for excersise. Seems like latley that something keeps getting in the way----excuses! Excersise used to be my priority it was something i did for "ME". Latley i don't think "ME" is worth it.....sorry just my little brain going off again! Tomorrow is hubbys day off I plan on walking -we are suposed to get a thaw here cracks me up! I also got my call back to work sooooo i will be dead! Oh well gotta do what i gotta do.
I should just be happy my kids are healthy and smart I have a hubby who loves me bla bla bla...how sappy huh? LOL As you can tell I must be in a sugar coma! Trying to get with it AGAIN starting over! Hope i didn't bring you all down!
Welcome newbies! Your attitudes get me motivated (while i am reading!)

SOL- I wish i could do the marathon--our family has NEVER been to Disney and dosn't look like that will happen soon! I could just pretend i am going and train right? I am up to 4 miles wanting to do 6 which is a goal for me it a time thing i know the bod could do it just need some extra time.

Zanne-woooooo hooooo on your OP day! send one my way!

BigKnights-I think that the smell of that movie Popcorn is what gets us! if we wore a clothes pin on our nose we would be fine! good for you for resisiting. I have that problem with frys from fast food-never buy my own but have to taste cuz they smell nummy!

Quilter-You rock!!!! the veggies sound great! your motivation is really helping me. I know you will see results!!!! keep it up!!! and get that Quilting done!!! I wish i would make time for ME but I never do.

BOB-Hope you have good luck with the Dr. you might be on the high end but maybe your diet is helping to keep you where you are?! Fingers are crossed!

Melris-WE got snow for the last two days here too I can't stand it. I get soooo frustrated when i am driving those people can't handle the snow! I have used the pant-o-meter myself! I have bought jeans at the trift for $1.75 and shrunk into them and then the even got to big what a great feeling! keep it up! I say Kill the scale! who needs it!

jred nice to see you!!!! Hi deb, Karen and all you lurkers I SEE YOU! Have a great day!!!!!!

Rhonda
Old 01-22-2002, 08:17 AM   #28  

Good morning everyone

I started this post last night but couldn't get on the internet when I went to post it so have to fix it up and make a few additions. Hope I don't get my to-days and yesterdays mixed up

Quilter - That was a great idea for a snack. Too bad you didn't make it to the movie. The last time I went to the movies I took some of the granola in a plastic baggie. Sometimes I take a bag of peanuts. I like your TT idea. I think it will help us to stay legal by having someone looking over our shoulder. I hope you will be my buddy for to-day. I used to eat triscuits but I would forever have my hand in the box so I stopped buying them. Now I snack on rye crisp with cheese and/or fruit spread or granola. Sometimes I will even grab a few shredded wheat and bran. I usually have some handy in a plastic container as I sometimes take them to work for breakfast.

BKM - That's a great price you got on the agave. I may take you up on the offer. I'm just waiting to find out the cost of shipping for a case from the Canadian company. They didn't reply to my e-mail but Zanne has heard from them so she should have the info soon. The way I have been using it lately what I have won't last me long. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Lizery - Glad to hear things are going o.k. for you and the pounds are coming off.

Mel - Glad you didn't have to shovel yesterday. We had a couple of inches but it was real light stuff and easy to shovel. We've been really lucky so far this winter. Way to go with the jeans. I'm sure they will soon be hanging loose on you.

BOB - How far are you from Orlando? Hope you can make it in March. I hope those blood results give you an incentive to stay on the wagon. We know that this woe can help to keep the bs under control.

Parisamy - Welcome to the board. You've come to the right place for support and encouragement. If you have any questions just ask, someone will be sure to be able to help you. Looks like you have made a good start on this woe.

Rhroo - Sounds like you are in a funk again girl. Don't ever think that you are not 'worth it' We all have to take care of ourselves and do what is best for us and you know you need that exercise and to keep off the sugar to stay healthy, as well as to lose and keep the weight off. Let me be your buddy for to-day. You can think of me looking over your shoulder and nagging you to get back with the exercise and keep off of the sugar. Have a good day out with hubby.

I have an appointment with the dentist to-day for a cleaning so have to go and jump in the shower and get ready. Won't be at chat again tonight as I am working. Actually I won't be there for several weeks as when I am not working it is a night for badminton.

Have a great day everyone.

Marie.
Old 01-22-2002, 09:03 AM   #29  

Hey All

Finally have some time to post! Had a full day with the appts for the kids yesterday. Lauren had a great time at her Glamour Shots-we'll get the photos in about 2 weeks. Thought they needed to get some new clothes there, I may end up taking some stuff that I find in the next month with me as it seems the clothing selection was a bit sparse and nothing much to my liking. I want to have a shot similar to the last ones I did 6yrs ago with a black turtlenceck(what did you all expect me to say, RED?) I'll hunt some garage sales for some fun things and then just leave them there after the shoot. Not going until the last day in Feb. though, want to get my hair done before then.

Okay gals, I have the FOOD JOURNAL board up. Here's the link if you'd like to participate in this weeks journaling exercise:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...threadid=12751

Got my 4.5 miles in yesterday-brain wanted to go, legs didn't, so I was a wee bit slower, 49:15. Hey, at least the brain won in the long run-get it, long run! Unfortunately, I had that same problem this morning, but once again, the brain won (YEAH BRAIN) and I was able to do the 4.5 in a tad better time of 48:10. I was out the door by 7am and it was already 72 degrees with 94% humidity! Needless to say, I came home drenched-just like summer down here!

The scale was down a bit yesterday, yet back up today. TOM ended, so in about a week or so, I should finally see a dip back down a bit. At least I stayed in my cushion zone, I should be thankful for that-but honestly, I want to stay at the low end, not the higher end.

Today is my 22 MONTH SB ANNIVERSARY! Two more months, 2 years-I can't believe that I've stuck with something this long and still love it!

Eli just walked in and is complaining about the terrible gaseous smells that immenated from me last night I must confess, they've been really bad lately and I don't have a clue why-anyone else having this trouble-(and no, it's not from over eating hummus!)?

Old man is off today, so we're headed up to Broward-need I say more? I'm suppose to go to Michaels school for a meeting about the fund raising for the Ericcson but may not go if we head to a movie today-don't have to p/u the kids, they're Dad will.

ROSALIE, I know exactly where you are staying. I was worried when I remembered I have a Bat Mitzvah to attend that month, but was relieved to find out it's the week before you're coming-so I can come up, at least at this time, it's looking good! Again, whatever we decide upon doing for the day, I'll be happy to drive so your family can keep the car for the day. DEFINITELY take up BIGK'S offer on getting the agave-that's a STEAL!!! I may order some-have 6 cases of old stuff and 16 bottles of the new stuff, so really, I don't need any more, but just maybe, I may get some-I'm such a hoarder!! Good luck at the dentist today, I have a cleaning appt. on Thursday morning.

NASCAR, glad you liked the MM message. It seems to have hidden meaning, and I liked the message it was conveying Congrats on getting that mile in-you'll be marathon material before you know it!!

FROG, hope you had a good time at the pottery place. I'd love to take a class at the Pottery Guild and get my fingers back into some clay. I took a class in HS and loved working on the wheel, still have a couple pieces I made-maybe one day!!! Quiche, sometimes it comes out of the oven wet, but if you let it sit for about 10 minutes, usually this clears up, I find that happens usually when I cut into it immediately. It could be from not squeezing the spinach/broccoli well enough too, but next time, let it sit if you didn't this time. I gave Lauren your bday regards-she said thanks!

QUILTER, glad you got to take the day off yesterday and spend it with Paul. Tell him I said hello! Hey, at least you can remember what movie you saw last, I sure can't-hmmm, has it been that long, or is it the age????? I'd like to go to one today if we can fit it in, maybe A BEAUTIFUL MIND or I heard IN THE BEDROOM was good too-guess we'll just have to play it by ear. Hey, congrats on not giving in to popcorn-you are in control, girl!!! Hey, is the thing up on the wall yet?? Have you made nachos with the triscuits? Yummy! Good luck with the closing tonight!

FILLISE, cake you made sounded good-don't know if I'd be able to part with my SB CHOCOLATES though, I know I'd be dipping my fingers pulling the pieces out of the batter! Your SPF sound delicious-I found some variations on the computer and plan on posting them on the RECIPE BOARD this week. Thanks for posting that! Loved your Motivational Monday tidbit!!!

TV, I can sypathize with the water, it's been terrible for me to get it in lately and I don't know why. I'm sitting with a bottle in front of me now, and yes, it sits there, untouched-at least it's on my mind though! Good luck with the PAP today-and the hair, I bet you'll come out looking absolutely gawgeous! Remember, that was an involuntary pass on that chair-trust me, I'm still pissed at myself!

PRAVDA, LOL, my family likes when I don't cook-they hate my cooking! This past weekend you sound like you were just like I was before TOM came-pooped! Hope you are feeling a bit more peppy today! Good luck at the Dr.s tomorrow-let us know that all is well. Thanks for posting your Motivational Monday tidbit-I've always said, this is a learning experience and it seems you are definitely learning.

SEF, why can't you sit? Butt sore - hemorrhoids? Exercising your rear end too much? Did I miss something?

SOL, you sound like me with finding new shoes-but at least you've decided on something, I haven't. May try to find some today in our travels, cross your fingers for me. SOOOOO, ready to see me again? Are you free the weekend ROSALIE is coming? Seems BOB is ready to come as well-oh boy, what a weekend! I see I'm not the only one who can't "eat just one" when it comes to SB LEGAL GOODIES! Loved the Spewer comesbacks you gave to FROG! The dog we got isn't but a couple feet high I'd say, all metal construction-too cool! The "TASTE OF LEBANON" is my favorite book-you'll want a copy of your own! Let me know what you end up making in there-all the recipes are good! I'm going to tell Eli about you "TURNING LEBANESE AND REALLY THINK SO" ditty, he'll get a laugh out of it!! LOL! Let's not even discuss the farty food-Eli said he had to sleep in the family room last night! I'm CONFIDENT you'll attend the NC get together-you CAN'T MISS IT-remember, carpool, cheap vacation!!!

ZANNE, I actually do think I have a recipe in one of my books for a perogie that may be legal, will have to look and let you know. Good luck with the agave-hope you can get it!

LIZ, glad to see your post! WOW! You're doing awesome-CONGRATS on the great weight loss-how the heck could you lose that much in a week? I hope you're eating!!!! Hey, want to come to the next SB GET TOGETHER?

BIGK, thanks for sending the pic-still have to get it smaller, will try today. Glad to hear that weekend is good for you, can't wait to see you again as well-will ZSU come too? Good for you for foregoing the popcorn this weekend-doesn't it feel great to be in control rather than feeling out of control? That's wonderful news about the agave, and what a wonderful price! Which brand did you get? If it's the SCF one, I may just ask you to get me a case as well, not that I really need more! That's so sweet of you to offer to get it for ROSALIE!!

PARISAMY, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!! We're glad you joined us. Thanks for letting us know a little more about you as well-hope you will post your BIO on the BIO BOARD when you get a chance CONGRATS on the 10lbs loss, you're doing great! You're definitely on your way to your goal. Please, don't hesitate to ask any questions, we're all happy to help. BTW, where is CHERRY VALLEY??

BOB, glad to see you are getting your money's worth out of the gym-you go girl! Hey, maybe we can meet somewhere and drive together to Orlando-would love it! YES, definitely an overnighter!! At least I plan on it, may try to go up Friday if I can-could you get a Friday off? I guess we'll discuss plans as they come up. As of a few months ago, I know RYANS was there, Aunt sure didn't say anything about them closing up and if they did, we'd all sure hear about it! Okay BOB, borderline diabetic is NOT GOOD! I hate hearing this, but if this is what it takes to get you serious, than I guess that's what it's going to take. We sure as heck don't need to hear that you ARE a diabetic. You know we're behind you 100%, I know you can do this-you know you can do this-now just get this into your mind!!!! Ummm, I guess if you are coming to Orlando, that means COLUMBIAN COFFEE is coming to greet you as well!!!

MEL, congrats on those pants fitting-gosh, and what a steal!! That makes them double good!

KAREN, I saw the Oprah show, it was good. I can see when I was younger what my Mother went through with me being fat-I'm going through the same feelings with Lauren, but thank goodness, she's not to the point that I was at back then, and I pray she'll never get there.

JRED, thanks for checking in!!!!!!!

SHEANN, have a good time with the Grandkids-at least we know you'll be getting your workout watching them today!!!

RHROO, glad to hear you got a call back to work, might be just the thing to get you out of the doldrums! Hope you can get that walk in tomorrow-I know it can be hard to get out there and go, but once out, you're usually happy you went!

Okay gals, I'm a goner now. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

REMEMBER: TOMORROW IS WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!!! I wish you all luck on the scale!!!

Debbie
194/123/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 01-22-2002, 09:10 AM   #30  

BIGK was nice enough to scan this picture for us! This was taken at the EXPO at WDW. From left to right ELI, BIGK, DEBELLI, SZU (in the back),SOLSHINE & VINCE. FROG & BILL weren't int he shotm they were getting their race info, and the gal told us 6 people where the limit

This was from the GOT MILK BOOTH, they made milkshakes so everyone could get an easy milk mustache-I made sure I yelled at everyone to SPIT IT OUT!!! LOL!!

Last edited by Debelli; 01-22-2002 at 09:12 AM.
Closed Thread