Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 04:21 PM   #91  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

TONI,

It's only natural that you should worry...especially as it draws nearer for him to come home. Are y'all going to hold Christmas since he'll be home in January? That would be a lot of family fun...

What kind of roast did you get...does it at least have a bone?

BOB
Old 10-13-2007, 06:59 PM   #92  

Bob- Heck no mine doesn't have a bone in it so it won't be near as good as yours. But they didn't have one like that and I wanted a pork roast so bad.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:09 PM   #93  

OH...MY...GAWD!!!!!

KENTUCKY JUST
BEAT
L S U....THE #1 TEAM IN THE NATION!!!!

CONGRATS JACKIE!!

Oh...Tennessee won, but it wasn't NEAR the game that this one was!! GUESS WHO WILL BE TELECAST ON CBS NEXT WEEK????

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 10-13-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:18 PM   #94  

GO VANDY.....GO VANDY!!!....

VANDY....17

DAWGS...14

3rd quarter

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 10-13-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:29 PM   #95  

ATTENTION BUSTERS!!!

IT'S BEAT FLORIDA WEEK ALL OVER AGAIN!!! THIS TIME, EVEN MISSY WILL AGREE.... GO CATS....
BEAT THE GATOR'S!!

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 10-13-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:21 PM   #96  

Thanks a LOT BOB. Thankfully, the Dawgs pulled off the win, but I can't believe you were rooting for Vandy. After all I have done for you too!!

Last edited by Ellen; 10-13-2007 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:44 AM   #97  
Addicted to potato salad!

Just a quick check in! In two weeks, I've made $650!! Enough for my rent and any utilities that come in and the month's only half over! WOOHOO! A lot of people I've done are going to Florida in a week or two for the winter, but they'll be back in the spring.

Okay...gotta run!
Old 10-14-2007, 11:54 AM   #98  

MONET...

I'm going to overlook that statement because you DON'T know SEC FOOTBALL.....but I will explain for the others....too....

GEORGIA is in MY part of the CONFERENCE which is SPLIT into TWO parts because we're such a big CONFERENCE....MY PART is the EAST.....MISSY'S TEAM is in the WEST....FLORIDA MUST BE KNOCKED OFF in order to push the deserving TEAMS up to win....
KENTUCKY IS THAT DESERVING TEAM...They have totally come from behind and believe it or not, I'm pulling for KENTUCKY over my VOLS because of this!

MISSY'S team being on the OTHER SIDE, COULD HAVE the chance to play in the CHAMPIONSHIP....and I'm pulling for LSU to do this....

Sorry, I just get carried away......

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 10-14-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:02 PM   #99  

OH...MONET....I pull for VANDY every year to come from behind...

YES, they did beat THEM DAWGS in the end, but they gave them a run for their money.....didn't they????

BOB
Old 10-14-2007, 01:13 PM   #100  

Okay...so, everytime I come out to post, Derek comes out to peer over my shoulder and it drives me NUTS.

anyhow...the shop is a great success so far. I couldn't me more happy aobut it. Except there is this lady that works at the grocery store that asked me to color her hair for her. She had been getting it highlighted by another stylist in town, but she hates having any roots, so I told her I could bring her to blond without the hightlighting and eliminate the roots for her. So, she came in and then told me she'd like to go darker. So, I used a color instead of the high-powered blonde I wanted to use and her roots came out totally orange. So, I had to get out the bleach and lift the orange out and got it mostly out, but it's still very brassy and not a real natural blonde. So, I told her her hair had been through enough for one day, but it was definitely passable to be seen in public, but to come back next week and we'll commence phase II, where I'll rid her of all brassyness and then follow up with a great neutral toner.

Okay...gotta run again...
Old 10-14-2007, 02:22 PM   #101  

Wow its football haven over here. I'm completely dumb when it comes to that. Nothing going on here. Wash in and dishes waiting for me. Tomorrow I need to go order a cake for DH's birthday. I'm going to get it a day early and take it to his work as a surprise. I'm trying to think of something else but so far I haven't. Maybe take a couple of pizza's also. Theres only a small crew that work in the evening. And DH needs surpriseing on his 60th. I'm planning a special meal for the big day also. Like steak and crab cakes.

Bob- Sounds like you're having a great time watching the games...

Techwife- Glad you popped in. I was wondering how it was going.

Off to do good things.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:10 PM   #102  

Okay, now that Derek is playing his new Wii game...

Hi Toni!

Bob: The Bills are on a bye week, so no football news for me to report. I'm still mad over last Monday Night Football. What a heartbreaker.

Monet: How are things in your garage going?

Okay, so...this week, I make the orange hair lady look mauvelous and start off week three. I'm really quite upset over her hair and wish she would have let me do phase II on, like, Saturday. I mentioned she works at the grocery store, so mostly everyone in town had to have seen her hair and thinking it looks awful. I hope it doesn't kill my business. Really, if her hair hadn't been so damaged from the last hairdresser, I could have been more feisty getting through the brassy stage, but the worst case scenario would have been her hair falling off. I would have ripped my sign and barber pole off and moved to Buffalo.

Anyhow...I just finished decorating the front of the house for halloween with Shelley. This is the first year I couldn't care less about the decorations and the first year Shelley wanted to help me. Usually I'm out there myself and nobody even cares....this year I have a hundred other things on my mind and she's all, "Can we pleeeeeease make the house look cool this year?" Ugh...
Old 10-14-2007, 05:07 PM   #103  

TONI....I'm through for the week watching football...I only watch on Saturdays during College Ball season....but YESTERDAY WAS A TOTAL WINNER!!!!

KRIS....YIPPIE KI AYE!!!!!!! I knew you could be a success...Don't worry about the ORANGE HAIRED LADY Word of mouth from all your customers with GOOD HAIR will be enough, and then there is ALWAYS the WALK INS!!! You're gonna be fine...and you won't have to SHUFFLE ON OFF TO BUFFALO!!!!!

I'm off to straighten up a bit...KATE is interviewing a new CLEANING LADY on Monday....YIPPEE!!!!!

BOB
Old 10-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #104  

Whew...I am exhausted. I have been babysitting Kaeleb, and he has been in some kind of mood! He went from one no no to another for two hours! He has a cold and obviously doesn't feel too well either. I finally just changed him, gave him an opportunity to have a bottle, then stuck him in bed. He screamed for five minutes and is now quiet. I imagine he just finally keeled over from exhaustion as he has been RUNNING in circles since they left.

I got some bowls thrown, but have not trimmed them yet. I had a few salvageable mugs from the ones that got too dry. I hope the handles don't crack. I have to wait until the parents get back to go down and work. I would not be able to hear the baby if I did.

Hope everyone is doing well.

TECH: Sounds like your business is going well! I hope it continues to grow! Once you get orange haired lady all fixed up, it will be fine! How does SHE seem to be taking it? That is what is most important. If she is trusting you she will tell everyone that.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #105  

Orange hair lady says she likes it and thinks she'll keep it the way it is. It's not THAT orange, but it looks awful to me. Problem is that she said at the start that she wanted to go a little darker, so I didn't use the high powered blonde I wanted to use and that's hwen the orange plague started. Its just that I have the products and the know-how to make it PERFECT blonde and she's not seeing the back where a lot of her stubborn orangieness is. I'm hoping she comes in so I can give her a color she can be proud of and one that others will want to know where she got it done thinking they want to go there, too, not so they know where NOT to go. Know what I mean?
Closed Thread