Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 03:37 PM   #61  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

HI LADIES!!!

Just popping in for now, but I'll be back a little later. We only had one Doc in today, so I took advantage....Friday there will be NO DOCS, but my Partner is taking that day...Thing I'll go in at 7:30 so I can at least leave at 4p.m.

MONET....I'm slacking, DIDN'T get to the POST OFFICE to mail your check....but I will...just know that it's coming...

BOB
Old 10-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies,

It's been busy and I am just now getting here.

Got a good work out int he gym last night. Can't go tonight. The Breast Cancer Walk is this weekend and they have a kick off dinner only for survivors at a local restaurant over the river. It is really nice. So me and 2 other friends that are survivors are going.

Bob, I meant to tell you awhile back when you were talking about quitting smoking, my friend (who has tried everything) is taking some new pill that has worked for her. I know several people on it and it is working. You will appreciate this: we name our puppy Rudy from the movie Rudy (Notre Dame) I think I will get him a ND collar. The breeder had called him Raudie so it is close not to confuse him. Don't you love it whent he bosses aren't there.

Toni, WTG girl, walking, mopping floors, cleaning, look at all the exercise you are getting. I thinkit is funny you are sneaking veggies into DH's food.

Monet, glad you got a small visit with James. He really travels all over the place. I assume he is liking this job. You are doing great selling your pieces.

Better run. Gots lots to do and I need to leave a few minutes early. Have a great night.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:44 PM   #63  
Bustin' Buddy

BOB: LOVE the story about what you did to one of the bosses - too funny!!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:33 PM   #64  

I am about to head down to the garagio and try and get some stuff made. I am going to be in a craft show at an elementary school near here on November 10, and I have to get some stuff done to sell!

Dinner was a hodge podge of stuff..yogurt, some cereal, a few brown rice chips, and some diet root beer. Nothing healthy. (WHAT was I thinking??)

BOB: I mailed your box today. You should have it in two days.

Old 10-09-2007, 10:05 PM   #65  

Just watching the end of the Biggest Loser. I love that show. Its been a boring day and I didn't even get a walk in. It seemed like from noon it was down hill. LOL.... I had a crazy dinner and I don't know why. I had a small piece of catfish, a yogurt and a half of a peanut butter sand.

Monet- If only I could have had a diet root beer I would have been happy. But now I'm hungry. I should have made myself eat better.

Missy- How you doing gal? And how are the kids.

Solly- Have a good time at the dinner. You deserve it.

Bob- Guess you're having that barbecue pork tonight. Yummy.

Guess I'll finish here and go watch more t.v. Be back tomorrow.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:58 AM   #66  

Sounds like last night was crazy dinner night. I won't even post mine. The dinner was very nice. I can't believe how many survivors were there. Many that were 15 to 40 years out. It gives me hope.

Monet, how nice you are doing a craft show. You will surely sell lots of stuff. That was a crazy dinner.

Toni, You too! Some days are just lazy and crazy. It was cool here today. Guess you are having the same weather. Going down to 40 tonight.

Tech, how is your shop doing? Check in when you can.

Where is everyone? Monet, better send out the hound dogs.

Got to run to the bank and later I am going to run out and get my flu shot.

It's wear PINK day in support of Breast Cancer. Dig out your pink sweaters.

Last edited by Solly; 10-10-2007 at 09:00 AM.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:00 AM   #67  

Monet, what's with the underscored words?
Old 10-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #68  

SOLLY: From what I understand, it is a less annoying way to have ads. You click on the underscored words for the ad. As I am sure you can imagine, the forum is expensive to run, and ads are a way for the owners (the three sisters) to pay for the server, etc. There is also the option to pay for ad free. It is cheap..like $15 for six months. I highly recommend it!
Old 10-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #69  

Hello everyone. Its cool here today and supposed to be like that everyday this week. I've got sweats on and the dog in my lap so I'm toasty. But soon DH will wake up and I'll have to get busy. I even hear the heater running. Something I haven't heard for a long time. Had my bowl of cherrios this morning. And of course popped on the scale first thing and lost a 1/2 lb. Not great but because I didn't have a good week end I think thats okay and I'm pleased with it. I'm hopeing for a little more next week cause I'm weighing 190.5 and I'll be so excited to get out of this number and in to the 80's. I haven't been there in so long. Boy its hard to even get a little bit off of me. Like pulling teeth.

Solly- You made me think I need a flu shot. Better get busy and get one. I'm glad you had a nice time last night at the Cancer Survivor dinner. You rock....

Monet- You must be busy busy getting ready for the craft show. It will be a nice time to get some of your pottery for Christmas gifts. We have a big craft fair here every year and people come from all over. I believe its this week end.

Bob- Have a good day at work....

Happy day all.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #70  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!

I swear, it gets crazier and crazier every day at work....THE NORTHERNER'S ARE DEFINATELY HERE!!!

I'm starving...I've got to fix supper before it gets too much later...the later I eat, the harder it is for me to go to sleep! Think I'll have fish tonight...

Jackie...so glad you had a good time and a good turnout. I saw in the paper where is was WEAR PINK day in Kentucky...Thursday is our day..How's RUDY??

TONI...some days a Girl has just got to lay around...believe me, when I was out of work, it became so easy to do nothing...then when I went back to work, I didn't want to be anywhere but home! How's JACKSON??

MISSY...I thought you'd like that story...Today, I asked him if he got that TIGER CLAW out of his butt yet....

MONET...

We've got a pot luck at work on Friday...think I might fix a pot of pinto beans and a pan of cornbread to take.

Well, I've got to fix my supper...Talk to y'all later!

BOB
Old 10-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #71  

I've had a great evening. My friend Pris and I went for a walk in the campground and then out to eat in the little cafe in town. I did good and had a salad and some cottage cheese. I came home and had two squares of 70% chocolate so I'm well satisfied. For lunch I had a bowl of vegetable beef soup (homemade) and a half a peanut butter sand. So eating has been good. And with the walk I got my exercise in.

Bob- Well Jackson is fine. But the contractor came out to measure our roof to order the lumber and Jackson had a fit. He just doesn't like him. So its going to be a hassel when he's working on our place. What kind of fish ya having?

Well off to curl up in the blanket and watch t.v.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:49 AM   #72  

Morning! Last night was a disaster. I forgot my Byetta when we went to pizza and beer night at church. I ate salad, then a small piece of birthday cake. They had run out of pizza when we got there and only had one little piece left, so Tom ate it. I ate a handful of peanuts and had a glass of milk with protein when we got home before I went to bed. My blood sugar levels were whacko. They were not great this morning either.

Today should be my day to go to North Georgia, but since James is home, and leaves in the morning, I am staying here and fixing dinner for all of us. So tonight we will have Panang Curry with pork, brown rice and something else...not sure what. Something with lots of veggies. I want to get a haircut today, and work in the garagio too. I need to figure out a good time to get a walk in too.

I hope you all have a great day!

Old 10-11-2007, 03:12 PM   #73  

Good afternoon ladies,

I don't normally get her on Thursdays, but can't get motivated to get working. I got a little light headed and sick at my stomach on the way back from my meetings. Still don't feel quite right. Don't know if I will get to the gym tonight or not. We have to go to the mall to pick up our shirts for the BC walk and they close at 8:00. I have a pot of chili on the stove for dinner. I love easy dinner nights.

Toni, it is so cool here too. I even had the heat up some in the car today. It felt good under that comforter this morning and that chili will fit the bill tonight. Good job on eating out. You will see those 180's soon.

Monet, what a good mom you are. I am sure James will appreciate the home cooked meal.

Bob, hope you wore your pink today. I appreciate it. Rudy is fine, typical puppy. I think he is starting to settle in now. You know the Cats play LSU this weekend. It is on ESPN so you should get it. I am sure we will not be able to stay with them, but should be better than last year's game. Get Kate in front the of the TV with her pom-poms.

Only 2 more hours to go. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #74  

Afternoon- Not much going on here. Had a lunch of a ham salad sand. with a snack of apricots and walnuts.

Monet- Sorry you had such a bad night. I hope you're feeling better today. Your dinner sounds so good.

Solly- Hope you got to feeling better. The chili sounds great. I wish I had a pot going.

Guess I'll go see what I can get into.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:37 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 200/194/160

Default hello

new to the site and still figuring out how it works! Weigh in tonight for first time at Slim-4-Life! Yay.
Closed Thread