Old 01-31-2008, 08:57 AM   #46  

Good morning ladies! I'm working today, so I won't be able to chat much, but I just wanted to stop in and congratulate those that lost and encourage those who are still working. We can do this!

Vickie, stay warm and safe with all that snow. Luckily after our blizzard Tuesday, we haven't seen any more snow. I tell you, I'm getting really tired of the white stuff.

Later!
Angela
aghiowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:44 AM   #47  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm ready for Spring!

Don't work too hard, Angela.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:15 AM   #48  
focused and aiming

Vickie, I'll bet you are ready for spring. I am still wanting to see a couple of snowflakes--not a lot--just a few and for a short spell.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:01 PM   #49  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Congrats on your loss Ann - looks like flore is working for you!

And yes it seems a big BLIZZARD is heading our way from the US (thanks chickies!) - expecting around 10 inches of snow tomorrow - not sure when it is expected but I do hope I can make it work and back okay. Sat afternoon I have my hair appt and I sure don't want to miss that (gray roots and all!)

Going to 'strain' my muscles again tonight - and do my workout - I really do have to commit to doing it once on the weekend as well - last weekend I didn't and it seemed harder on tuesday since I had not exercised since the thurs before!

Also wearing my pedometer and tracking my little froufie steps every day!

Time for lunch!

Frouf
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:33 PM   #50  

Height: 5' 10"

Happy Thursday everyone. Things are going well here, not much to report.

Frouf, we are getting the southern part of that storm tomorrow - lots of heavy rain, sleet and Ice into NH/VT. Hope you don't get slammed too much.

Ann, Great loss! Glad you found something thats working for you.

Hope everyone is having a good OP day. Remember, one meal at a time!!!
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:34 PM   #51  

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Frouf, just noticed your ticker -- Way to go!!!
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:20 PM   #52  

Hi Everyone
NEWLIFESTYLE That is a great weight loss. You go girl.
Not much to report here today.
But I was bad with the eating today. I had been wanting KFC. So I was near one today. And we stopped and got a dinner. I got the 3 piece chicken strips with green beans and mash potato's and gravy. Comes to be 14 points. Well you know I have paid for it ever since I ate it today. My stomach has been upset. And you know it didnt taste as good as what I thought it would. I was disappointed. But I guess that was good for me. That I have changed my eating habits enough. That that kind of food doesnt taste good to me anymore. Does that make sense.
I was going to get the book by Bob Greene today. Best life diet. I flipped through it. And it looked kinda interesting. So maybe the first of the week I will go and get it. Has anyone read it. Just wondered if it was any good.
I am thinking of each of you.
Hope everyone has had a great day.
ONTARGET good luck with the hair cut tomorrow.
Need to go. Will check in tomorrow.
coco
coco99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:30 PM   #53  
Southside White Sox Fan

Coco, I LOVE when that happens! I'm sorry your tummy was sick but it means that you are getting to like the more healthy unprocessed foods. Whenever, that happens to me I try to remember that the next time I have a craving. So far though....pizza hasn't made my tummy sick yet...darnit! I bought the Bob Greene book for my Sister for Christmas. I didn't read it and I haven't heard how she's liking it. I think it's close to Core.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:15 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Coco, that's a great experience to have. Your body is changing in good ways. I find the same thing happens to me at times. I haven't eaten KFC in years, but I do find that many foods that are rich just don't sit right anymore, and it's not age!

Have a great night everyone.

Rhonda

Sandra: Write on the blackboard 100 times: I do not want snow.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 PM   #55  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Oh yes like the Indian food dh and I had last sat night before the movies - tasted great tho when we ate it - but at 4am I felt like my chest was on fire - got up to find dh awake with the bottle of Tums - I got the pepto bismol out and joined him on the loveseat - what a pair! As much as we like Indian food guess it's a bit too rich for us now! boohoo

Gearing up for the BIG STORM - supposed to start around 3-4 am - and of course will be going strong during the morning commute! Hope it's not too bad!

had a great workout - too bad it was preceded by an altercation with some bbq chips! Increased all weights to 5 lbs - and will up some of them to 6 next week.

And I MUST definitely do the weight training this weekend to stay in shape!

Frouf
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:34 PM   #56  
focused and aiming

Frouf, congratulations on moving your tracker. Very impressive!

Rhonda, the weather guesser's predicting a few flakes up near the Red River tonight. We won't be getting any snow.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 05:35 AM   #57  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Good morning everyone. I am on my way back to bed, I was up because I couldn't sleep. I found out yesterday that my personal info has been used by someone other than me. The bank has told me not to worry about it, I will not be responsible for this. What really bothers me is how the person/persons got all my info. Oh well it makes you want to eat, so instead of eating I am reading week 3. I hope I can keep doing this.

Frouf, you are so close to your Feb 14 goal, that is great.

Sandra, do you get much snow where you live? I think Rhonda is write you need to write on that blackboard....I hope your haircut looks nice.

Donna, hello where ever you are.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Take Care
Ann

Vickie, I too am ready for spring. It was really cold here yesterday but with the sun shining it made it seem nice.

Rhonda, stay safe during that storm. I just saw on the news it has started in the Oakville/Toronto area.

Coco, I have also noticed when I eat food like that it doesn't sit well with me. I can't imagine I used to eat it and thought I loved the taste.

Angela, I too am getting tired of the white stuff, I like the first few snowfalls of the year but it wears off quickly. My DS loves to be out in the snow and cold all the time.

Paula, I live when not much is happening for me. It means I have time to enjoy my DS. I find sometimes our life is so busy that we don't get to smell the roses.
Newlifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:37 AM   #58  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I'll be napping later. We went to bed after 11 and were back up before 5. The Princess Cassie doggie had to be walked. She woke both of us up.

It's STILL snowing here and will continue to do so until afternoon. We are scheduled to get about 12 inches. The schools are closed and many people are staying home from work. Thank goodness that I'm retired. I was one of those people who always felt they had to try to get to work no matter what.

So.....Jim can't clean us out until later. I don't know if we can get out for dinner today. We may have to forage.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:39 AM   #59  
Southside White Sox Fan

Oh Ann...that's awful! I'm very afraid of identity theft. Jim and I just purchased the Suze Orman identify theft program. It's the only program that will catch identity theft BEFORE it happens. We ordered it from QVC. I haven't activated it yet. I guess I better get going. I hope everything works out for you.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:20 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Hi All:

The snow is here, with the wind. Many schools are closed, but not the university. I don't know what it takes to get a "snow day"; I've seen only a few called in over 30 years of being there. Regrettably, I have an important meeting at 10 AM and it has not been cancelled. If I go in and no one else is there, I'm throwing a

Ann, so sorry to hear about the identity theft. That happened to my late sister also. Good for you for not eating badly in response to the stress.

Frouf, good for you for the exercise. I'll join you in doing some leg lifts tonight, with weights. I guess I better some heavier ones.

Have a great OP day everyone.

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote