Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 06:46 AM   #331  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Good Day Everyone..well I since Sunday I have been off of it . Not completely just not eating it all..been out everyday to dr appointments and tests with fasts so as a result have missed eating..not hungry so that's good..anyway back on full force tomorrow which is Thursday for me...
SO my first weigh in was 5.5 LOST..thought I would have lost a bit more but then again I am eating more then usual. I had been following it to a t eating and drinking everything they say. Maybe should have just stuck to shakes and puddings? and Now that the weather is cooler walking more too. I am drinking ALL my water plus so that is on track. So we keep going ..next week I hope it continues after this poor start to this week. Also time to order again..this time I think I will do the 8 week one..then in Nov I will order for Jan as I am sure it will take longer to get here during Christmas.

So any suggestions? I will take them all!

Have a great day.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #332  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Did pretty good yesterday...not sure of the evening meal as I had a craft night and ate the food that our most awesome chef prepared...Taco soup was part of it so that wasn't bad...but the spoon of chicken casserole I'm feel certain wasn't the best choice - nor was that divine choc/pb pudding dessert she made...Here's to another good day for me!!

Well DD ended up calling me last night to confirm my order since I did so many changes to their pre-packed 12 weeker...SO that means my shipment won't get here till Friday...good thing I had extra stuff! Oh and BTW they'll only let you customize per category - so I didn't want all those desserts and wanted more entrees...nope...can't do it...Oh well...I'll be trying the puddings and hot choc and will be doctoring the choc cake and cheesecakes up so I can get them down!!

Had so much fun w/ my gal pals last night! LOVE my stamp club meetings!! Seems like everyone was selling stuff though - I had stuff for Project Grad (pampered Chef, Scentsy, Dr Pepper products), someone else was selling Thirty One, and antoher lady was selling stuff for FFA, PLUS we have to place orders at stamp club too!! We traded money back and forth so many times...fun times!!
Old 10-13-2010, 10:33 AM   #333  
Calorie Cutting Queen

OnMyWay - hang in there girl..you'll get your eating back on track; it is hard when you have to fast for dr visits, etc...hope all that comes out ok!
Old 10-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #334  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

OnMyWay: 5.5 is an awesome loss!!!! If you don't think it is, just pick up something that weighs about that much and carry it around for awhile!

Newbies: Maybe the X-week packs of WS have gone up, but each box of product (eg: box of 7 snack bars) is $9.99. Which is less than the other programs. And when you factor a sale in there, when boxes sell at $8.49, it makes your per day/per product less. If you stock up in bulk, you save even more. Trust me, I have been seeking out alternatives at better prices and I've yet to find it.

I just spent my entire lunch going through ALL of my coupons, looking for potential things to buy since tonight is Double Double coupons at my grocery store. That means I can have 10 doubled and I'm not leaving there without getting a full 10 doubled!!!! I mean business!!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #335  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Well said Meg! I'm a WS believer too...was looking at "cheaper" stuff, but was scared to even try it since I know I like the WS taste! And even though food is ONLY FUEL...if it tastes like crap I'll opt for a Wendy's burger or pizza instead...

Good luck on your couponing tonight...Tomorrow is my day for that! Share your finds please!!
Old 10-14-2010, 05:36 AM   #336  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Back on track..its been a great day..thanks for your support..it really helps!!!!
Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:15 AM   #337  

Get the slimmer, healthier body you desire with the help of delicious WonderSlim protein diet foods and diet meal replacements.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #338  

We're so certain you'll be pleased with our WonderSlim diet products, we gladly offer our Money Back Guarantee on all purchases.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #339  

The WonderSlim 12-Week Starter Kit package provides you with everything you need to lose weight following the WonderSlim Diet Plan, using delicious, portion-controlled WonderSlim protein diet meal replacements.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:17 AM   #340  

WonderSlim Diet Plan, using delicious, portion-controlled WonderSlim protein diet meal replacements.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #341  

The WonderSlim 4-Week Starter Kit package provides you with everything you need to lose weight following the WonderSlim Diet Plan, using delicious, portion-controlled WonderSlim protein diet meal replacements. Only $9.29 a day.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:12 AM   #342  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

Uh oh, we got a spammer! Where's a mod?
Old 10-14-2010, 09:12 AM   #343  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Hi Connor! Don't think I've met you yet...do you work for DD?? Tell us your story...

Good morning all! So far so good this week! Am happy to report that I'm seeing the scale move in the right direction too! I snuck a peek this morning and 1.5 of the 3 #'s that I'd gained in my month long hiatus is gone yet again!! So hopefully by Friday - my real weigh in day - I'll hit my 45 pounds lost and this time NO GOING BACK! It's too hard to get back on!!

Hope you all have a lovely day! The weather in middle TN is suppose to be PERFECT-O today! in the 70's, sunshine, occasional breeze....mmmmhhhhmmmmm fall is here!! Trees are turning colors and will probably be at their peak this weekend and on Sunday, Hubs, son and I are having family pics made for Xmas cards at a beautiful place called High Rock. It's a family owned bluff with a huge rock that sticks out of the mountain and you can see mountains and valleys all around...beautiful for fall pics!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:14 AM   #344  
Calorie Cutting Queen

is that what he's doing??? I just thought maybe he LOVED the products so much he worked for the company and wanted to encourage everyone who is still on the fence to give it a whirl...shows you how naive I am!!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:24 AM   #345  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunetteAtty View Post
Irishchik, thank you SO much for that rec. NLS starter pack was just ordered by me and it says it should be here in 8 days. May get here sooner! I was just so shocked at the WS price increase, especially since now it seems close to Medifast's prices and that just bothers me. WS always proudly touted itself as being so much cheaper but actually now it seems to be inching closer to Medifast. In this economy and with a HUGE wedding being planned, I need to save money where I can.

I am especially excited about the book I get in the Starter pack. It is normally almost seventeen dollars ITSELF and I read the table of contents and it looks like a great book for any dieter! I like how all the topics look like REAL world applications to dieters...for instance, I am a big social eater..family eating, fiancee is a foodie, holiday eating. I am not a depressed eater, more eat when bored or when totally happy and celebrating!! I would love a book that could tell me how to deal with this better Thank you again!
You are very welcome. It did take a while to get here, but it was OK. I have been counting calories for the year, and still have all my old weight watcher stuff, so I have been able to combine that with ************. It has taken me a year to lose 15 pounds and thats just not fast enough for me. I have come to the conclusion I just do not have the time, or the patience, right now in my life to plan 3 meals a day, cook them, and try to prepare things both me and my family can make. I have done NutriSystem in the past, but it just did not appeal to me, neither did the price. I did not want to eat ALL of their food. I like that these plans allow you to eat one meal, which I can have with my family.

I did start reading some of the book. It is refreshing to have someone talk about what it is like being overweight, some things many people do not want to talk about.

I looked in to MediFast first since their are magazine advertisements all over, and they want $299.50 for their 4 week program. Sometimes the magazines have a $35 coupon. Separate boxes are over $15

I then debated about WonderSlim for a LONG time. I like that DD offer more than just WS on their website which makes for great variety. I think I will be using them for hot cakes and other flavor drinks or snacks. New Lifestyle is still pretty new and they do not have all of those products in. So now, WS is $260 for a month for me. Free shipping and the bulk discount. The single products are $8.50 to $9.99 each.

New LifeStyle offers some perks such as weight loss incentives, star pins. A free coach, website tools and message forums where their are a lot of people on the plan. I really like that I have a personal coach, it is small things like that which make me happy as I am huge on customer service. A little goes along way. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have all the products WS has. They also charge $12.50 per single box. But, I can get their 4 week program for $273, free shipping and I have a $35 coupon which they have been sending me every month. That makes it $238 for a month. That made their month a little less than $30 cheaper. Being a poor college student and freelance writer (LOL) I need to save any amount of money I can. So, even though they do not have hotcakes and as much as a variety as DD/WS it was worth it to save the extra money, and they do have a nice variety.

Right now, today is my first day of Day1 of the sample pack. So far, I have just had breakfast - Mocha Pudding/shake - which I made into pudding. I loved that you only had to give it a quick whisk and it was done, and it was YUMMY!

I am worried that I am not going to be able to stick to the plan. But, I know I have to do this, I have to get the weight off. I also love that NL offers a 6 week Maintenance program when you reach goal. I need to lose about 50 pounds to get to a healthy manageable weight for me.

It is going to be hard because my family depends on me for meals, now it is going to have to become a group thing and not just me. Also, me and my fiancé tend to surround our events with food, so that is going to be hard too. I had to talk to him about this so he did not hinder my efforts. Hopefully he will help me and not try to entice me with food! My mom was terrible about that growing up.

Anyway, sorry I wrote you guys a novel.

I am engaged, only we keep changing our wedding date. We would like to try for a family next year (he already has a 5yr old daughter) and I want my weight down before I begin.
Closed Thread