Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 05:00 AM   #271  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Well I finally will start tomorrow, Monday! Can't wait. Had a busy weekend..Friends flew in on Friday to see our friend in the hospital..they made it in time as he passed away Saturday morning with family and all his friends. Very sad...but he has no more pain...leaves behind a loving wife and 2 children a daughter 12 and a son 13......he was a very positive man..nothing was negative even when things should have been...he was an inspiration to all that knew him..

Looks like everyone has been doing great, keep up the great work...

Keep smiling!
Old 10-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #272  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onmywaytome View Post
Well I finally will start tomorrow, Monday! Can't wait. Had a busy weekend..Friends flew in on Friday to see our friend in the hospital..they made it in time as he passed away Saturday morning with family and all his friends. Very sad...but he has no more pain...leaves behind a loving wife and 2 children a daughter 12 and a son 13......he was a very positive man..nothing was negative even when things should have been...he was an inspiration to all that knew him..

Looks like everyone has been doing great, keep up the great work...

Keep smiling!
Sorry to hear about your friend. Glad that there seems to be plenty of positive memories of him.

-----------
Well, I made it through this horrible week with out gaining. I didn't lose either. I stayed exactly the same. The cravings seem to be subsiding. I just need to be better prepared. It's hard since I don't have a typical 28 day cycle. It comes when and if it wants to so there really isn't preparing in that manner. Oh well! Yay for not gaining!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #273  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Well.............am back. Like a drunken sailor after an extended leave!!! The mini-vaca was great and actually did not gain any weight from that and behaved fairly well. It was coming back home (to reality) and I swear there is absolutely something about getting all that crap in my system that makes me crave everything!!!!!!!!!! And - like the drunken sailor - I have been saying yes to all of it for the last week to 10 days. Have avoided the good influence of my friends here and this a.m. was feeling bloated, sick and you all know how it all feels..............yuk! Am now ready to repent and climb back on the wagon. The last week have done alright in the mornings, then come noon or afternoon, something hits. Then am done for the rest of the day!
Have caught up on the last 6 pages.......am so glad to see you all are still here and doing well. This driplet is more like a water-trough! But ready for a new month and new challenge.
Big congrats on the two winners!! Did I read that right? Jyoyo & Janell? Is there going to be an October challenge? If so, count me in.........
My resolve is to: return to journaling my food intake daily and counting the calories; having a daily food plan for the last meal of the day.....I like the ideas that have been mentioned here lately by you guys of the tuna lunches and the fish dinners. Also the Lean Cuisine.........no excuse for the old 'But I really don't feel like cooking tonight!' Also resolve to begin swimming or walking again - know that is what got the metabolism going again. Have actually been drinking the water.....one thing anyway.......and will be back here to check in and share again.
Really do think there is something to the 4 month wall that seems to happen to so many of us. Don't have it figured out as to the whys or whats of it, but since I have not reached my goal and have sworn to do so come **** or High water am back on program for now. Sooooooooooo glad to be able to come back here and still find everyone persevering!
Old 10-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #274  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Onmyway - my condolences to you and your friends. What an awful thing to go through. My thoughts are with you. Also, glad to hear you're jumping in on your package! Woot!

Kelly - sometimes when I've been totally off kilter, staying the same weight is a blessing...lol That way I know I haven't completely wrecked it...but also know I need to nip it in the bud!

Water - Is that you??!!?? ACK!! Don't you dare leave us like that again! Sheesh!! I would love to do an October Challenge...can you get someone to do a sticky for us again?

Well...as some of you may remember...I've decided to give WS a rest for now and I went back to doing the South Beach diet. I don't know if it's because I've done it before and it's easier now or what...but it's been easy...no cravings or anything. Except I did have a small piece of pudding pie today...ugh...it was delicious! lol However...as of this morning I was down 6 lbs....crossing my fingers that number sticks around for tomorrow morning's "official" weigh in. And of course...it was the whole...first week of a new diet thing....so I prolly lost more than usual...lol...so, crossing my fingers that next week's weigh in is good number too.....I'm SO close to being in the 180's!!! I can almost taste it!!

Funny story....I was dreaming last night about eating chocolate. In my dream I see a mini candy bar and I want it SO bad. And I tell myself...you have to weigh in tomorrow...DON'T eat it cause then you'll want more...then you'll eat more...then you'll blow the whole thing!! lol For real! Now I have to feel guilty about eating chocolate in my dreams???!!! lol
Old 10-04-2010, 03:30 AM   #275  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Started!!!! SO far everything s ok...my only problem is eating it all..I never ate this much to begin with....which in the long run was a problem...anyway I am on my way...so far so good!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #276  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Sounds like we're all in a positive fram of mind for a Monday!

I continue to be amazed at my lack of cravings for carbs. And now my DH has asked that I not buy junk food for him. I think he sees how I'm doing and that I can do without the bad stuff (like the 2 ice cream drumsticks in the freezer right now. I haven't/won't touch them!).

It's 60 degrees in my office right now! BRRRRR. No heat in the building yet so I guess I'll just have to count my shivering as my exercise for the day!
Old 10-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #277  
Finish What I Started!!

S/C/G: 240/190/130

Height: 5'5"

Hello Ladies! Sorry I have been gone, but the move has totally kicked my fanny! Last week was definately the week from, well, u know where! I had no internet for a few days and still don't have phone service hooked up. I threw a total hissy fit and demanded that they hook up internet - I swear I am addicted!!

Anywho, outside from the move, hubby still hasn't heard about the job at the Lake, my nephew that lives with us has been a total pain and my aunt had a stroke yesterday - so things have been really challenging for me. I have been eating horribly, which makes me feel even worse. We officially moved last Tuesday, but I am still surrounded by boxes and the old house still has a garage full of stuff to move. Down-sizing is rough! I am glad we made the move, but it is so overwhelming.

OK, so done with my whinnnnnnnnning, gotta get my big girls pants on and snap outta this funk. I miss the support here and am glad to be back.

Thanks for letting me vent. Hope you are all doing well
Old 10-04-2010, 07:06 PM   #278  

You can vent anytime Janell! We all do it...and thank goodness...cause I need to vent every now and then, or else I'd explode! lol

Glad you got the move pretty much done...what a pain. Sorry about the nephew, hopefully he'll snap out of it too! And so sorry for you aunt too...ugh...what a load of stress and worry you got goin' on. Why does it always have to happen all at the same time!? Bleh!

K...now get your butt in gear, get back on plan and keep comin' to "see" us!
Old 10-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #279  
Goddess of All

Janell: Glad to have you back in circulation! Moving sucks, doesn't it?? The last 3 moves, I've said, "I'm never moving again!" This time, I really am NOT planning on moving again. I say they're going to have to move me out feet first!

I've been cheating yesterday. But my weight is still progressing in a downward trend, so I'm thrilled about that. Probably because I'm freezing my butt off!!!!! Could I please have some heat in my office since it's only 65 degrees in here? I can't feel my toes anymore!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #280  

I'm curious Meg....why doesn't your office have heat? Is it broken? Or are they just cheap? Seems pretty scheisty to not have heat for your employees! ugh! Tell 'em to get you a space heater! lol
Old 10-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #281  
Goddess of All

No heat because they don't have the steam plant up and running yet! So there's no heat to push down the line.

I control the heat for my office and the guy next to me. Sometimes, when I'm not here, he goes into my office (his key also opens my door) and cranks the heat way up. Then when I come back, I'm blasted by 100 degrees when I open my door. Yes, he's been told!!!

I just had Chinese food for lunch and I feel yucky. I can feel it sitting in my tummy. Ugh!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #282  
Finish What I Started!!

Thanks Ladies! I need a big 'old kick in the pants!! I'm watching Biggest Loser, hoping to get a little motivation. I have definately mis-placed my mojo I missed the first 2 weeks, so I haven't really decided who I like/dislike - anyone else watching?

My WS food hasn't been unpacked yet. I had a lovely pantry in the old house where I stored all my WS products, and I have no room here. This weekend I am going to unpack all my stuff and find a nice place for it somewhere in my kitchen. I have GOT to get my act in gear soon, I have gained and I feel horrible, both mentally and physically. Getting back on here and posting is helping me get my head back in the game.

I love this time of year, and want to buy new clothes but I refuse at this weight. I gotta get 15 off fast!!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #283  

I use one of those over the door shoe organizers for my as food. The kind that like see thru plastic...works fabulous.

I've been watching BL...wouldn't miss it...lol. Not sure who I like yet. Sort of think Jessica and Burgandy are whiny babies from last weeks episode...haven't watched this weeks yet. So verdict is still out

No more chinese food meg! Lol. At least it goes thru ur system fast...lol....eeeewwwwww
Old 10-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #284  
Finish What I Started!!

I use one of those too! That was what was so great about my pantry, but now I dont have one, so no where to hang the stuff. This house is so much smaller than the old one. I do have more cabinet space here, so I think I will be able to use one huge cabinet for all my WS stuff - but I will miss having it hanging on the door - just grab and go - so convenient.

BL is good tonight, when do you get to watch it? I am in central time zone.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #285  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Jyoyo and Janell Hey, aren't you guys supposed to get something special for winning September Challenge? You all can put the queens on your signatures for the month with your Titles as the winners or something can't ya?
Janell - sorry to hear about all the stress and stuff you are having to go through. It is good for me to be back here, and am sure you feel that too. Yep, am also looking forward to BL tonite! Will be on in a little less than an hour, so have time to come here and read and post. I like Frado as one of the guys, and it seems as if last weeks challenge was for the big guys only.......it sure cleared out the women. Something was wrong about that. Wasn't Sophia the only woman left standing afterwards? I have also been watching Thintervention, however would not want to look like Jackie! What a group that is!

Jyoyo - the main thing I recall about the SB Diet is all of the chopping, slicing and dicing.......and eggs! The fritatas were good though... It really is a good diet and am glad to see you are doing well with it. Are you doing all of that cooking and slicing and dicing?

GMeg - we'll have to take up a collection and get you a space heater!!

Oh, I forgot to tell you all this.......my friend and I were at a thrift shop last week, and while browsing the videos I found two Walk off the Pound ones!! Yippee, what a great deal and perfect timing! Now all I have to do is start using them! Ha!
Closed Thread