Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 11:04 AM   #226  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Kristi: I did get a box of Kashi yesterday because it was on sale for $2.99 and had a coupon for $3 off fruit! I had it last night and thought it kind of tasted like sugar puffs (whatever cereal "Sugar Bear" was on). Not too bad.

I forgot my coupon file at the grocery store last night!!!!! It had $10 worth of Easy Care Bucks for CVS in it. I ran back there, searched, asked and finally found it!!!!!!! Relief!

I totally get that I feel much better following WS to the letter. "real food" can upset my tummy a little. It's a nice change.

I should be getting my HUGE WS shipment tomorrow. Oh, boy!

My boss called in sick today!!!!! Hooooo rayyyyy!
Old 09-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #227  

Height: 5'6

Alrighty! So I had the pudding and cereal this morning. I really couldn't get through it all. Texture of the pudding is. . .too weird for me. I wish it was more like pudding and less like mousse. I mixed the 2 together hoping for a parfait type thing, not quite! I suppose if I liked the pudding then it would have been good!

I'm on my morning snack. I mixed ½ banana in my chocolate shake and ate the other ½. Pretty good!

I did make it to the grocery store last night and got some microwave meals. Lean cuisine and such. Not necessarily too low carb, but easy and will make this even better. ^_^ Also got some fruit.

I'm feeling icky today, but oh well. lol

EDIT: Feeling better! Also, I tried Diet Dr. Pepper (Caffeine Free) with a vanilla shake and it was pretty yummy.

Last edited by MutableParadox; 09-23-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:48 PM   #228  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Oh no Meg - I'm so glad you found your coupon file...I'd have been scared to death! My binder is like a right arm now!! Even though it's bulky and cumbersome to keep with me - it's nice knowing if I have to run somehwere for something spur of the moment - I probably have a coupon for that!! As for the cereal - Sugar Bear whatevers is one cereal I've never really liked...it makes the milk dirty, so I'm not a fan of that...glad you enjoyed your Kashi! It's definitely loaded w/ fiber!!

Kelly - I like to put my Almond milk on my cereal and let it sit for a couple minutes - I LOVE crunch - and despise sog - but have found that the choc and berries cereal flavors really perk up when it sits. Now, I still eat it somewhat crunchy as soggy textures make me gag..but it's really better I think! Glad your choco/banana shake worked out (banana's fall into that soggy texture thing and even the smell of them makes me wanna barf) - I never could get to liking the vanilla shake..I tried all sorts of stuff in it - SF jello different flavors and even some sodas...something about the ....TEXTURE...just wasn't right for me!..It really is nice to see you back though! I've been missing you!!

Speaking of missing....Where's Yoyo - Harvester - Waterwoman - Prada...or should I say Kenyon???? I know there are more missing...I bet they all went on a fabulous vacation over to Janells house to help her move and they are forgetting to check in....
Old 09-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #229  

Had the Cheeseburger Macaroni lite entree. I'm not impressed. I kind of gagged it down, but I am going to finish it anyway bc I don't feel like sending it back. haha.

I made the chocolate cake for tonight. It's in the fridge bc I like cold cake. I put some hersey syrup on top of it, just a tiny bit. ^_^

I was very hungry today. Getting used to smaller meals again.

Have a good night!
Old 09-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #230  
Finish What I Started!!

S/C/G: 240/190/130

Height: 5'5"

OK, waiting for those girls to show up and help me pack - they haven't arrived yet!?!?!?!
Old 09-24-2010, 12:45 AM   #231  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Thanks Kristikins..I will look into that..but I am in Hong Kong so things are a little different. The company his paying ALL his expenses so that's a great help. They have decided to do more radiation treatments fro the next couple f days..it will defiantly slow things down..well we hope.
Thank you for your prayers.

Its Friday afternoon here and still no delivery...they have 4 more hours...maybe tomorrow as the Post Office is open here on Saturday.
SO in the meantime I will continue as I always have with my shake for breakfast, salad and tuna for lunch and more fish for supper.

Is there anyone out there that has a gluten problem? If so did any of this food and which ones affect you?

Janell..have fun with that move...I know what that is like...
Have a great Friday everyone!
Old 09-24-2010, 10:12 AM   #232  
Goddess of All

1.4 lost this week. 9.3 LOST TOTAL

I had really hoped to make the 10 pounds lost mark this week but I know exactly why I didn't. So I move on.

My 2 WS shipments are on the FedEx truck at this moment, ready for delivery. I have a sign on the door so the delivery person knows I'm here so I expect that sometime today I'll be swimming in WS products!

Kelly: I tried the shake/pudding as a pudding too and hated it. Now the pudding only product I LOVE. For the shake/pudding I've found that I like only the chocolate kinds and if I let them sit like 3 minutes they aren't gritty.

Janell: I'll be at your house just as soon as FedEx delivers.

I forgot! I took my Blood Glucose reading this AM. 118!!! That's what I was getting when I take the meds, which I'm not taking! I am thrilled. That's the lowest I've seen without meds in AGES! It's below even "pre-diabetes" levels! I hope to continue that trend!

Last edited by goddessmeg; 09-24-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:11 PM   #233  

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddessmeg View Post
I forgot! I took my Blood Glucose reading this AM. 118!!! That's what I was getting when I take the meds, which I'm not taking! I am thrilled. That's the lowest I've seen without meds in AGES! It's below even "pre-diabetes" levels! I hope to continue that trend!
That is so awesome! Grats!

------------

UGH! I was having such a great day. Friday nights are one of the few nights I can have to myself. I get home and eat dinner and come upstairs to relax and I get an IM from downstairs that I have to go run errands. I was frustrated.

Then I while my roommate and I are running errands he stops at Taco Bell and tries his hardest to talk me into getting something. I said no over and over. He finally got it. I through a tantrum in my head and am still recovering. I feel like I am missing out because I love that food so much even though it's crap. I know in the end I will love being healthy and I will develop a love for healthier foods, but my goodness I have the mind of a 5 year old I think. I'm proud that I said no though.

I just wish people would leave me alone.

Have a great weekend!
Old 09-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #234  

Man oh man it seems like everyone is against me. They [roomies] were trying to talk me in to cheating on weekends and I again said no. It makes me feel left out, but I'll live. I feel 10x better already. I'm actually looking forward to weighing in tomorrow morning.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #235  

I'm taking over the thread again it seems.

I'm down 5lbs. Yay!
Old 09-26-2010, 11:14 AM   #236  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Still no delivery..ordered Sept 12 ..hopefully this week...
Old 09-26-2010, 08:05 PM   #237  
Goddess of All

Kelly: Way to go!!! Even with the evil roommates trying to foil things up!

Onmyway: Grrrr. I hate having to wait for things I know are on their way!

This weekend hasn't been on program. To my mom's yesterday and down to see StepSon 1 and his GF at college today. We did stop at a HUGE candy store on the way home and I got the only bottle of sugar free soda I could find. Green River?!! I'd never heard of it and for good reason. It was nasty, but I was thirsty. And I had a sugar-free carmel.

This week will be back on track!
Old 09-26-2010, 11:27 PM   #238  

Man oh man this weekend was hard but rewarding. There were a lot of times where I had to catch myself wanting to just binge. It's emotional though. I eat to make me happy. I'm trying hard to find something else to replace it. Recognizing it for what it is seems to be helping.

There were just so many temptations. Luckily I think I am more realistic this go around.

I'm really liking this chocolate cake. I added a very small amount of cocoa powder to it and it was much better. I also got lite reddiwhip stuff and chopped up a banana put it all together and yummy!

I'm getting creative look out! haha. Have a good Monday!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #239  
Goddess of All

Kelly: Glad things are going well. I'll have to chime in here to end your world domination of this thread!!

BRRRRR. It's 62 degrees in my office right now. Of course the heat isn't on in the building now so I'm freezing!!!

I plan to stay on plan today, even if it is Math Night tonight at SS2's school. And lucky me, PEX will be there too! Oh, an opportunity to show off that she's Mother of the Year so she's there! Shall I let it out that she wakes up SS2 at 6:30 AM so he can play video games??!! That would mar her reputation. Last year she had SS2 tell the teacher a LIE as to why he wouldn't be at a Math Night and then got busted when DH surprised SS2 and took him there!!

Anyway, they're serving "walking tacos" which have lettuce and taco meat and taco chips crunched up in the taco chip bag. If I don't eat the whole thing, I should be OK.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #240  

Happy Monday! It's a rainy day here. I'm in a good mood though. Today is my long day though. 12 hours. I won't get home until about 10pm. I don't like this schedule. It's only Mondays though.

Have a good day!
Closed Thread