Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 08:24 AM   #331  
ZOOOOM!!!

S/C/G: 185/185/???

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyInTO View Post
Hi everyone ... I am a NEWBIE to this site and to Wonderslim !! Found a lady online who used Wonderslim so I thought I would give it a try. I only weigh myself once everyday in the MORNING. So far (I started Monday and today is Saturday) I have lost 6.5 lbs. I want to lose about 55 more lbs ... but will be happy with 45 lbs by the time I go on vacation in mid September. I am going to do my best!!! I am 43 happily married with two beautiful 11 mos old chihuahuas

How are all of you?
Hi Shirley, I'm new to WS too. I'm also in my 40s and married. I have two boys instead of chihuahuas. Congrats on your weight loss. 6.5lbs in less than a week is phenomenal!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #332  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome Shirley and Kon...you will both love all the support here. Congrats on such a great weight loss Shirley! That is awesome!

Yesterday went well...it's so much easier when I'm at work, being at home is hard...especially when the DH eats like crud..lol Those darn beanpole men have it so easy! ugh!

Here's to another day of eating OP!!!

Son is now in LA...going to Disneyland today...I wish I was there!
Old 06-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #333  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Oh wow Kon...I just noticed your weight loss!! Down from 225 to 144! Sheesh!! How did you do it? That is SO awesome!
Old 06-20-2010, 11:00 AM   #334  

Height: 5'6

3 more pounds gone for good! AND I am in a new bracket. The 250s. ^_^ Thank you everyone!!! I'm excited.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #335  

Congrats to everyone who has lost. I was up .5 lb the other day and no idea why since I didn't cheat.

I don't think weighing every day is for me because the fluctuations make me think it's not working when I know it will work if I stick to it.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:26 PM   #336  
ZOOOOM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
Oh wow Kon...I just noticed your weight loss!! Down from 225 to 144! Sheesh!! How did you do it? That is SO awesome!
Thanks. I started with a calorie counting diet (1200 per day) and walking for exercise. Mostly I was using cook books and making my own food. Recently my stove and cooktop broke and I can't cook. Over the last several weeks I went completely off my diet eating fast food and junk food. I gained back 8 lbs. I think that WS will help me to get back on track and it does not require cooking. Also I am trying to do the c25k program to increase my exercise. I do NOT want to keep gaining!

So far I think WS tastes good and is filling. I am using shakes and bars. I am adding instant coffee to the morning shakes and am loving those.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #337  
ZOOOOM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post
3 more pounds gone for good! AND I am in a new bracket. The 250s. ^_^ Thank you everyone!!! I'm excited.
Congratulations.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:56 PM   #338  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Yay kelly!!
Old 06-20-2010, 02:32 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Paradox- Congrats!
Old 06-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 193/157.4/145

I had a horrible day
I did not eat on plan because we took the kids to movie theaters to watch toystory three and i could not resist the popcorn or nachos. but no pity party for me i will be right on plan tomorrow and i will do the nine shakes and this day will be in the past
Old 06-20-2010, 08:12 PM   #341  

I have a lot of temptation in the house. My roommate has a friend staying over and they (two single guys) went grocery shopping....There are 4 different kinds of chips, cakes and pies, and soda galore.

I was terrified, hah. I had a ham and cheese sandwich on deli flat bread w/mustard and ONE serving of Baked Lays. For some reason I felt bad because it felt like a normal meal xD I put it all in my nutrition log and I still have room for one shake later if I get hungry! I was floored that I did okay and didn't binge on the chips. Chips are my trigger food. I wanted to, but I didn't.

Tomorrow we are going to the boardwalk/beach. I will have one slice of pizza and a small ice cream in a cup. I am fitting both of these into my plan for that day knowing that this is not an all the time thing. It just makes me feel happy that I can stay within the boundaries and feel like I have control over what I eat.

Sorry for the wall of text here! I am just in a good mood and thinking outloud to those that might understand me. Have a good night!
Old 06-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #342  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Great Job Paradox! I too am a fan of chips haha! I changed it up a little bit today. I skipped my fruit and the WS bar (I am wondering if the bars are really worth it with all the carbs and not as much protein). So that I could "spluge" on an ear of bbq'ed corn and a couple of bbq'ed carrots. I think it is funny that I consider that a splurge. As I promised myself here are me numbers 1,220 cals 49.1 Fat 81.7 Carbs 118.3 Protein. I am nervous about weigh in on Tues. my rings feel loose but what if I didn't lose? Well that is two days away. Anybody else worry like that, even if you didn't cheat?
Old 06-20-2010, 09:14 PM   #343  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
Great Job Paradox! I too am a fan of chips haha! I changed it up a little bit today. I skipped my fruit and the WS bar (I am wondering if the bars are really worth it with all the carbs and not as much protein). So that I could "spluge" on an ear of bbq'ed corn and a couple of bbq'ed carrots. I think it is funny that I consider that a splurge. As I promised myself here are me numbers 1,220 cals 49.1 Fat 81.7 Carbs 118.3 Protein. I am nervous about weigh in on Tues. my rings feel loose but what if I didn't lose? Well that is two days away. Anybody else worry like that, even if you didn't cheat?
Thanks, and I worry about that all the time. I know it will happen eventually, the inevitable stall, hah. I keep telling myself it's not about the numbers but how I feel and that I am being healthy. I am always excited and nervous about weighing in. Up or down you still have us!
Old 06-20-2010, 09:59 PM   #344  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Oh My...I'm out for a day and yall have 4 pages for me to catch up on!! WOW!! First of all..WELCOME to the newbies!! So glad to have yall join us here!

Jyoyo - What'd yall think about the Karate Kid movie? We watched it last weekend - we loved it!!

Chop - I think we all worry about weigh in, even days before its time! And I'm one of those who jump on the scale daily, I know I shouldn't but it's just too easy not to!

Amanda - girl, you are doing great! Don't give up! As for eating, if you don't eat enough calories your body will go into starvation and will hang on to every calorie you eat and store it as fat for later. I think if you are having issues getting all the food in, maybe try higher calorie foods for your meals - that seems to work for me!

Addie - Congrats on your loss, keep it up! Persistence does pay off!

Kelly - Congrats on your loss girl...and on not caving with those chips! I love chips too, but my weakness is sweets straight up!

Jeanelld - Welcome back girl, we have missed you!

Molly - Been missin you too chickie! You should post more often!! Good luck on your WW counting and just remember to use your points on good for you stuff!!

Cat - Congrats on shredding!! Now you have me worried that I won't be able to do it...I'll give it a chance tho...gotta see!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!! It just went by entirely too fast!! Nighty night!
Old 06-21-2010, 05:49 AM   #345  
ZOOOOM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranaeli View Post
I had a horrible day
I did not eat on plan because we took the kids to movie theaters to watch toystory three and i could not resist the popcorn or nachos. but no pity party for me i will be right on plan tomorrow and i will do the nine shakes and this day will be in the past
Great attitude! Just keep going. My son went to see Toy Story 3 Saturday and loved it!
Closed Thread