Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #286  

S/C/G: 193/157.4/145

Height: 5'6

I forgot to mention that i have started c25k and completed w1d1
Old 06-18-2010, 03:03 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

OH sorry one last post, I am posting my numbers each day for the first few days... just to be accountable. Here they are 1,187Cal, 37.9 Fat, 91.3 Carbs, 129.1 Protein.
@yoyo I know how hard it is to be without your kids. My 19 yr old use to go to my moms for a month each summer after we moved away from her. Just try to pamper yourself while he is gone.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #288  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

So far, so good today. Just finished shake two...kinda behind on those, just been busy. Finished packing up son's shizzle. Those space saver bags are stinkin' awesome! lol

Taking son to see Karate Kid tonight. NO POPCORN!!! I'll bring my protein bites instead, luckily I have ONE pack left!! lol Either other good snacky foods I could bring? Oh...sugar snap peas, I'll grab some of those too, yum! I ate a whole bag yesterday...that was pre-nautiness...lol

I have to work this weekend (my 2nd job) it's pretty easy for me to stay OP there thank goodness. So hopefully Monday's weigh in will be good to me. I'm hoping to be in the 180's! Woot! Wish me well.

K...I bribed the kid into going running with me...I have to pay him $1.00! lol He better buy me something nice in Disneyland

PS...downloaded the podcast thing from the fat to fit to something website...love the songs! And I don't have to take a dang stopwatch with me anymore...lol

Last edited by jyoyo78; 06-18-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #289  

How do any of you incorperate alcohol?
Old 06-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #290  

As far as alcohol, I just count it towards my calories. Since I don't drink all that often, I pretty much just count it as an off-plan day. I know everyone does it different, but that's just how I make it work so I don't feel like I'm missing out when everyone else is consuming On that note, I still try to be somewhat good with my choices. If I'm drinking hard A, then I'll mix it with diet soda or crystal light. If I drink beer, then it's the budweiser 55 select...only 55 calories...lol And wine...oh my, don't me started on wine cause I don't know when to quit.

Like I said, I may not have the best way to go about it, but it works for me and that's what it's all about. <----- sounded like the hokey pokey there for a minute
Old 06-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #291  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
How do any of you incorperate alcohol?
Very rarely. Alcohol in general slows down your metabolism. When I drink, I make sure I know the calorie/carb content before hand. I like a lot of fruity drinks so it's hard for me to find one that is worth spending the calories/carbs for. Sugar free Mike's Hard Lemonade is pretty good if you're into that sort of thing. The best is probably rum and diet coke or gin and tonic.

Just don't be surprised if you don't lose that week as I've had that happen.

All that being said that was not preaching not to drink just to be accountable for it!
Old 06-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #292  

I was playing around with Fitday and I put in all my WS shakes and bar, big salad with dressing and boiled egg, tilapia 1/2 cup watermelon and 4 oz vodka I was going to drink it with crystal light and I came up with these numbers 1,137cal, 18.9fat 70.8carb 113.7protien... Do you think I would still lose with that or do you think I should just forget about even trying to join in?
Old 06-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #293  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
I was playing around with Fitday and I put in all my WS shakes and bar, big salad with dressing and boiled egg, tilapia 1/2 cup watermelon and 4 oz vodka I was going to drink it with crystal light and I came up with these numbers 1,137cal, 18.9fat 70.8carb 113.7protien... Do you think I would still lose with that or do you think I should just forget about even trying to join in?
As far as your stats look they look good. Everyone's body reacts differently. I personally can't drink with out it stalling. I'd say give it a go and enjoy yourself. You've been on plan and your numbers look good. It's all about trial and error.

and whatever you do... HAVE FUN!
Old 06-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #294  

Thanks Paradox, it is only my first week so I think you just talked me out of it haha. It is not worth a stall! let's see what my weigh in is like on Tues. Then I will try it maybe the next weekend.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #295  

I'm only on week 2 as far as Wonderslim goes so not much more experienced. I just know from previous times it has not worked well for me. I am sure you will hear many different opinions though! It's finding what works for you and making sure you don't feel deprived. ^_^

Last edited by MutableParadox; 06-18-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:11 PM   #296  

S/C/G: 497/349/250

Betsy, Porkchop, makemeover28, mrsqt belated welcome to the group.

danaeli: congrats on the 3 pounds down

LisaElevated: I seem to be having the same problem. I am on my 3rd week and even though I am suppose to weigh tomorrow I took a peek today and am not happy to see that I am up 2 pounds even though I was on plan. In fact there were days I couldn't get in my 5 WS foods as I was not hungry. I would think that there would be even more of a lose but not a gain.

I just got my next order today for my 4th week and I better see a loss otherwise i don't know what I will do next.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #297  

ssfbelle - did you end up going up in calories? I remember you being discouraged by the scale before...seems like you weren't eating near enough...what a pain huh? lol Just wandering if you ending up eating more or if you stayed with the same eating plan.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:44 PM   #298  

S/C/G: 497/349/250

I am trying to follow the 5 WS meals and 1 lean meat veg and starch dinner. But I am not hungry and don't get in all my WS meals. Like today it is 6:42 I had the WS cake and a WS protein bar and not the least bit hungry but know I need to eat my lean meal so am forcing myself to do that. Tonight I will probably have a shake and will force myself to drink that. Yet no more weight is coming off since that first week. Discouraging!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
ssfbelle - did you end up going up in calories? I remember you being discouraged by the scale before...seems like you weren't eating near enough...what a pain huh? lol Just wandering if you ending up eating more or if you stayed with the same eating plan.

Last edited by ssflbelle; 06-18-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #299  

Sheesh, Amanda...I wish I had that problem...the not hungry one that is. I'm sorry the weight isn't coming off. I don't know what to say That would be super frustrating for me too!
Old 06-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #300  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssflbelle View Post
I am trying to follow the 5 WS meals and 1 lean meat veg and starch dinner. But I am not hungry and don't get in all my WS meals. Like today it is 6:42 I had the WS cake and a WS protein bar and not the least bit hungry but know I need to eat my lean meal so am forcing myself to do that. Tonight I will probably have a shake and will force myself to drink that. Yet no more weight is coming off since that first week. Discouraging!!!!
The most important thing is consistency. Stay on plan even when it's not working. Soon or later your body will budge. Sometimes it takes time to adjust and will plateau. Although I am with jyoyo78 that you simply aren't eating enough. In the guide for Wonderslim it says you will lose weight faster if you get in all your shakes. It's important to keep above 800 calories as well. Anything under and that should be under direct supervision of a Dr. If this is a common problem outside of wonderslim [the not eating] then perhaps you should consult a doctor as well. That could mean thyroid issues, etc. Try and eat/drink at the same time each day your body will start to expect it then and you will feel hungry. I don't want to say choke stuff down, but if you truly cannot eat anymore I suggest looking into the reasons why. Good luck and no matter what we are here for you!
Closed Thread