Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #316  

S/C/G: 497/349/250

Thanks Porkchop69 I plan to keep going until july 4th and than re-evaluate my progress. How is the plan going for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop69 View Post
Amanda- I would try getting all of you calories in. Keep at it you can do it!
Old 06-19-2010, 03:45 PM   #317  
Changing my life....

S/C/G: 247.5/238/145

Height: 5'11

Hello Everyone,

I joined this group in April 2010, and was active for a little while. But when I fell of the wagon I fell off the boards.

It's nice to see that this group is still very active and I would love to participate and stick with it this time.

Today is my first day back on WS and I am planning on doing 4 shakes/1 berry blast drink/2 bars/1 hot cocoa/1 spicy mac (total of 9 meals). I think I will do a combination of either 9 WS meals or 7 WS meals and a lean and green (depending on my need for the day).

I also just bought a used NuWave over on Ebay, so I'm hoping that will help with the prep of my lean and green. I don't eat beef or pork, but I love seafood and eat chicken sporatically. I will let everyone know how it works for me .

I'm hoping to report a loss next Saturday . Thanks in advance for still being here everyone...
Old 06-19-2010, 03:51 PM   #318  

Thanks spaghetticat I had 940 calories and 89 gr of protein yesterday.

Not sure yet what the calories and protein are for today but I did have WS cereal and a protein bar so far. I guess for once in my life I too will be moaning and groaning to eat more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghetticat View Post
Yes I know it can be so hard to get all your meals in, but without appropriate protein your body wille at its muscle and that is totally counter productive to low carb weight loss! Sometimes I moan and groan because I just.cant.eat.anymore. But i do anyways :P
Old 06-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #319  

starting back up today.....hope I don't say that again until I reach goal!
Old 06-19-2010, 04:00 PM   #320  

Welcome back. I have only been here 3 weeks so I am new too and a bit confused by what you wrote. Please help me understand, on WS you are eating a total of 7-9 meals plus the lean green. I thought the plan was 5 meals plus the lean green. I am about 100 pounds heavier than you are and wondering am I doing this program all wrong for my weight. Thanks for any clarrification you can provide. That is the one thing I noticed is different from the Nutrisystem and this program. No counselors to help you. But the price sure is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanelld View Post
Hello Everyone,
Today is my first day back on WS and I am planning on doing 4 shakes/1 berry blast drink/2 bars/1 hot cocoa/1 spicy mac (total of 9 meals). I think I will do a combination of either 9 WS meals or 7 WS meals and a lean and green (depending on my need for the day).

I'm hoping to report a loss next Saturday . Thanks in advance for still being here everyone...
Old 06-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #321  
Changing my life....

S/C/G: 247.5/238/145

Height: 5'11

Hi ssflbelle,

You're not doing anything "wrong". One thing I have learned from this board is that many people do a modified program that works for them. If you are doing WS as written then its a 5/1/1 plan, which is a combination of WS protein meals and supplements,1 bar, and one regular meal. The plan also includes fruits and carbs. I think Molli posted the outline of the WS plan on page 2 or 3 of this thread. Also, when I first began this program I sent an email to Diet Direct (where I ordered my WS products) and they emailed me the WS diet plan outlines for the 1000 calorie plan and 1200 calorie plan. If you ordered from Diet Direct I would recommend emailing them and that should answer all of your practical questions.

I have decided to do a full WS diet (9 meal) like LizR has discussed or some days 7 WS meals and a lean and green outlined by the lifestyle plan (which was discussed on this thread as well). Neither include fruits or extra carb. But there may be days that I want an apple...and I will have that apple. I have learned that I need to be a little flexible with myself. Better an apple than a pint of Ben and Jerry's .

But remember, do what works for you. The goal is to be healthy.

FYI, the 5 meals and 1 lean and green many people are doing is the Medifast plan with WS products.

Last edited by jeanelld; 06-19-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:55 PM   #322  

WOW so many new people, glad to see that there are a lot new comers, but I miss the ones that are not posting anymore also. I started the thread wondering if anyone have tried WS and this thread has exploded. I am no longer on WS because the cost had started to become a bit much for me last month, so I started to use mu ipod to just count WW points until I am able to get back on WS, but if I do good counting points I will stick with the WW point system.
I still post to the boards and I read everyone's post daily on this thread just see stats and to see how everyone is doing and it's good to see new people everytime I come by.
It was so hard at first to find support for WS because there was no message board for it.
Keep up to work everyone
Old 06-19-2010, 08:28 PM   #323  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Hi everyone! My friend left town today, it was a wonderful visit! It is going to continue to be crazy at my house for a while until i go out of town, but I wanted to say.... i was planning this trip... and I kept saying there is NO way i can go home for a second time this year and not have an iced capp (Tim hortons lol) no no no... well I was totally looking at the carbs for a mocha one.. not the regular one. it is still like.. 32g of carbs. but I was literally like no no no....

Then i read a ton, and my next box (i ordered like a months worth for this trip and until I leave) and- I started trying to pack... but instead of pulling out things and putting them in a suitcase- i put them ON. I was so motivated by how my older clothes (the "skinny" ones) fit.. Anyways I have decided i can and WILL stay under 100g of protein. If i go over- okay. But I am going to plan to not- and the shakes only have 7g of carbs- I can have 4 of them for 28 grams of carbs but it will give me like 56g of protein so as long as on days i splurge for timmies, if i eat lower carb veggies like lettuce and chicken or steak i will still be "okay" nutrient wise.

This is actually a huge success for me even though I haven't done it. i am really excited that i am actually this committed... not that I doubted myself. I did go to Canada earlier this year and didnt have any but i was fresh on medifast so I was not tempted... its been like 3-4 months since then!]

Anyways I hope this can help motivate you guys! You can do it, and you are SO worth it!!

Last edited by spaghetticat; 06-19-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #324  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Cat - thanks for your help with the signature thing...now hopefully this time it will all work. It's amazing what a reward a little symbol like this is, huh?!
Jeanelld - welcome back and good luck this time around. You are right, this program is very flexible and that is what I like about it so much. Am tired of thinking of myself on 'a diet', as that has not worked for me in the past. Do not at this time want to do a bunch of counting of calories, etc. at this point either and that is what I like about WS. This is no reflection at all on those here that do that as it is what works for them. I am just saying that each one of us is different and that the plan does work in so many different ways for each one of us. Am able to take a little bit of what each person shares and it seems to help alot.
Mollymai - you really started a great thing when you began this thread! Don't know exactly what the secret was......part product, part people and a lot of attitude (the right kind) Thanks for it anyway!
Old 06-19-2010, 09:08 PM   #325  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome back Jean!! I was so glad to have found this group too...and have definitely noticed a few ppl don't seem to show up anymore...so glad you're back on the wagon! Now stay here, we need you too!

Last edited by jyoyo78; 06-19-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:16 PM   #326  

Water Woman, YES! LOVE LOVE LOVE the siggy! I am so happy we have so many members in here XD
Old 06-19-2010, 10:46 PM   #327  

Alright just did my first 30 day shred work out. Wow intense!! longest 20 mins of my life. i mostly stuck to it.. i stopped for a few seconds, i got dizzy a few times... maybe too intense to start? or standing up really fast, not sure.. but I just listen to my body and when i get super dizzy stop should be okay.

Have a great night ladies!
Old 06-20-2010, 01:04 AM   #328  

Hi everyone ... I am a NEWBIE to this site and to Wonderslim !! Found a lady online who used Wonderslim so I thought I would give it a try. I only weigh myself once everyday in the MORNING. So far (I started Monday and today is Saturday) I have lost 6.5 lbs. I want to lose about 55 more lbs ... but will be happy with 45 lbs by the time I go on vacation in mid September. I am going to do my best!!! I am 43 happily married with two beautiful 11 mos old chihuahuas

How are all of you?
Old 06-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #329  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi all! What a busy day! I went shopping with a couple of girlfriends and went to my first restaurant since I started on Tues. I took my bar in and had a diet soda (that was my first diet soda since I started too). It was Rubio's which I LOVE. But I was ok, my friends seemed more concerned then I did. Then we were at a friends house tonight and they had drinks and cheese and crackers... again I didn't cave, and again everyone else seemed more concerned then I did. I came home and had a late lean and green. I only got one piece of fruit in today but my numbers look good. Here they are 1,179 cals 34.5 fat 82.1 carbs 138.3 protein. Whew, the weekend is easier then I thought it would be. Here is to tomorrow staying on plan!
Old 06-20-2010, 01:43 AM   #330  

Welcome Shirley! Im well and congrats on your loss so far! Porkchop- Congrats on staying on plan! isn't it a wonderful thing when the cravings/ food desires become so much less? I think it has to do with the stable blood sugar and all that, but it was literally LIFE CHANGING for me to not be so food obsessed! So happy for you!!
Closed Thread