Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #271  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristikins View Post
Yyawwnnn...girls I'm sleepy! i think I'm gonna call it an early night...sleep tight!!
Night girl!! I am doing my shred for the first time tomorrow!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #272  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post
I feel like I need to fess up! I went way over the calorie and carb limit! =(

That being said, tomorrow is another day.

Goodnight. ^_^

Tomorrow is a new day, keep on keeping on!!
Old 06-18-2010, 08:56 AM   #273  

Height: 5'6

Morning everyone! Today is a new day and I feel pretty good. A little bloated from eating badly last night but it's a reminder that my body doesn't need that it's just my mind that wants it.

I'm going to drink a lot more water and probably stick to just shakes and bars today and tomorrow. Not as punishment of course just because it makes me feel better and I like to hit the reset button after a mishap. Notice I said I am going to and not I'm going to "try".

Sorry I'm a bit excited for the weekend! I am going to do Taebo tonight (I know old school right?) ^_^

Have a good day!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:18 AM   #274  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Kelly - fessing up is the "first step to recovery" HA!! Hang tough today - you'll be fine!!! Taebo sounds like high energy to me!! Old School is sometimes the best school - I LOVE LOVE LOVE 80's music and movies!!

Cat - Shred it girl...can't wait to hear how it goes! move it, shake it, stretch it, loose it!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #275  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Oh, forgot to tell yall....HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #276  

Happy Friday!!! OMG I am looking at the DVD after sleeping in and I am like... Hmmm can I really do this in front of my friend and her baby... lol. Maybe!
Old 06-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #277  

Oh I have figured out why i am not losing fat on my waist. I have like NO back fat. Which i guess is good but I would have preferred to lose from the tummy or hips first lol.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #278  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Happy Friday! I have made it to day 4 without cheating. Yay!
I am a little worried about the weekend. I have an all day college class and I am trying to figure out my shakes. I think I will do 2 together in the morning (that seems to work best for me to fit them all in anyway) then take two and do them together for lunch break and the bar at 4 when I get out of class then I will eat my lean and green when I get home followed by one last shake that night. That will put 5ish hours between my first and second doubled shakes. What do you guys think.

I really think having this has helped me stay on track. Yesterday was REALLY hard, it is my TOM and anything carbolicious was calling my name. I just keep telling myself that on the first we are going to the city to meet up with my friend who lives in Denmark and we are going to eat at the Stinking Rose, and that it is not very far away. Anywho Thanks.

And Sp.Cat- I am going to drop my cooked veggie to stay under 100 carbs (I went over by 1 yest.) and I will just have a larger salad.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #279  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Ugh Kelly....we must have been on the same wavelength last night. I too need to hit the reset button today. Why oh why do I do this to myself ( I gotta get my head on straight or I'm never gonna get of this spare tire!

K, Friday...reset day! I didn't weigh in this morning...I am officially changing my weigh in ay to Mondays from now on..I'm hoping that will mess with my mind in a good way to make be eat beter on the weekends...which I'm notorious for royally screwing up! lol

Thanks for all those podcast sites, I'm gonna check, check, check 'em out (that was my 80's version of a rap, btw).

Alright ladies...carry on, have a fabulous day. I will be packing my son up for his month and a half long excursion to his Disneyland Dad's house....ugh. I will miss him (
Old 06-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #280  

@jyoyo78: Aw sorry to hear that it got to you too! Oh well, new day! I'm doing fine today. Also, sorry to hear you will be with out your son for a month + that must be hard. Just think of him while you keep losing weight and how nice it will be when he comes back that you will be a healthier you!

Doing pretty good today. I feel a bit bloated. (Gee imagine that). I am drinking water like it's going out of style and realizing the more ice I put in the shakes the better it tastes, love it super cold!

I am returning the Wonderslim Cold Drinks though...they just tasted....weird. haha

Continue with Happy Friday!
Old 06-18-2010, 02:05 PM   #281  

Yeah salad veggies you can have much more than regular veggies! WAy to go for staying on play for 4 days! That is AWESOME! You can do this girl!

Weekends+ TOM = HARD but SO worth it! Hang in there, come and post here ANY time you need support! So proud of you doing 4 days!!
Old 06-18-2010, 02:17 PM   #282  

How can I subscribe to a thread?
Old 06-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #283  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Cat - HECK YES you can do that DVD in front of a friend! I mean really if not in front of a friend, then who could you do it in front of?? Get her to join you too! Then she won't be "watching" you!! No back fat..CONGRATS girl!! My back fat makes my bra roll up - drives me nuts, I'm SOOOO looking forward to not having to deal with that anymore!! SOMEDAY!

Chop - YAY for 4 no cheat days!! GREAT JOB! I think if you double up on your shake going 5 hours should be ok, but listen to your body! Maybe take something to snack on just in case! To subscribe to the thread - at the top of this page you'll see under the thread page numbers a tab that says "Thread Tools" Click that and then subscribe to this thread!! then to find your subscripted threads click on User CP by the calendar link at the top and it should pop up for ya! HTH!!

Yoyo - good luck on your reset! Weekends are hard for me too, there is always something going on, and of course it always revolves around food (and not healthy stuff either!) hang tough! (and yes, I noticed the 80's rap - gotta love the 80's!). Sorry your youngen is leaving for a while, but just stay focused on what you are doing and the time will fly by and he'll have TONS to tell you when he returns! Think of his time away as an adventure for you too!

Kelly - I like shakes cold too - I use about 4 cubes and I use the blender so it crushes them and makes the shakes really frothy! (neat word huh, frothy!!) Keep it up girl!
Old 06-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #284  

S/C/G: 193/157.4/145

Happy friday to everyone
I am doing well on the WS and am suprising ly enjoying it althouth its only been like a week and a half my biggest worry was that i was going to get bored and that i would miss eating well i am mean chewing food but up to now it has not been that way. and i hope that i wont get tired i did three days of just shakes but last night i had a horrible headache we will see on wednesday on my weigh in if a did me good.

well hope everyone has a good friday
Old 06-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #285  

Thanks Kris- I subscribed. I now want a ticker haha when do I get one of those? I feel like I deserve an award for 4 days haha!
Closed Thread