Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #301  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Amanda- I would try getting all of you calories in. Keep at it you can do it!
Old 06-18-2010, 10:20 PM   #302  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Yes I know it can be so hard to get all your meals in, but without appropriate protein your body wille at its muscle and that is totally counter productive to low carb weight loss! Sometimes I moan and groan because I just.cant.eat.anymore. But i do anyways :P
Old 06-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #303  

I also want to say hi and welcome to everyone! I have a friend in town and she leaves tomorrow so I have not been around much, but I am around!!
Old 06-18-2010, 10:55 PM   #304  

Hello, everyone. I just started WS about 10 days ago and did a week prior to that on MF. I like WS much better. Good to see such a nice group of folks here.

I've lost a total of 11 lbs and hope I continue to lose.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #305  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/150

Welcome CJ and congrats on the 11 pounds! I am on day for without a single cheat. I hope we can be of inspiration to each other.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #306  

Welcome, I came from MF as well, like WS sooo much better!
Old 06-19-2010, 12:00 AM   #307  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone - has been an incredibly busy week and have just spent an hour catching up on all that is going on with this bunch! Kudos to all of you big losers! Had a great Tuesday at the Dr.'s office and he actually congratulated me on the weight loss + his scale actually was lower than mine for a change! So after being back on program for a week after the vacation time, have lost 3 lbs. and also did measuring and am seeing the inches dropping. Also could not wait to share my new shake recipe that I made up. Am a big fan of the DQ Blizzards..........so here is my version of WS 'Hawaian' (sp?!) Blizzard: have used the chocolate shake or the vanilla for the base, add about 1/2 TBS coconut (or some coconut extract) and 3 to 4 chunks of pineapple and some walnuts with ice (4 cubes).......blend to mix and is as good as the DQ jillion calorie one and much more satisfying!!! Here's to a good weekend to everyone.
PS - how do I get those little cheerleaders at the end of message like speghetticat has?
Old 06-19-2010, 12:34 AM   #308  

you can add them to your signature, if you click full editer (or go advanced) it should show you the smilies on the right. just click more to see the codes for them all
Old 06-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #309  
ZOOOOM!!!

S/C/G: 185/185/???

Howdy ya'll! I'm new to the group. I've been working at the weight loss thing for almost a year but the last several weeks the train has derailed big time! I have gained back 8 of the pounds I lost. Recently found myself thinking that I was going to yo-yo back up, but I decided NO WAY. I've decided to use WS shakes to get back on track. I just started today and had a chocolate shake with coffee. It was good. For the next week I am going to do a 5 shake a day plan (recommended by my doc). Then go to the WS 1000 calorie a day plan. I want to get rid of the 8lbs that I gained plus 10 more. It is nice to meet everyone. I hope that next Sat I can post a big loss.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:47 AM   #310  

S/C/G: 481/413/140

Height: 5'2"

Good morning, everyone! I have to say thank you to everyone who was so encouraging the past couple of weeks when I've posted. Despite finding out I actually gained last week (was difficult to swallow at the time), I lost 4.2 lbs this week after incorporating the healthy meal. I've taken all of your advice - not over 100 carbs, etc. and I've cut the bananas from my diet. I know that there will be small plateaus and other rough spots in the future, but this morning I couldn't be happier with the WS diet and all of the advice and support you guys offer - even when I'm just lurking and reading . Without the ideas and support that are offered here, I'm not sure I would have been able to keep on track during the past couple of weeks. Now.. to try to get on more during the week and post more!

Also, using FitDay is so amazing! How helpful!

Last edited by Addie K; 06-19-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #311  

Height: 5'6

Happy Saturday everyone!

I just completed Day 1 Week 1 of Couch to 5K. It kicked my butt! I didn't stop once though! It was great. I think I will be repeating this week for a long time but I don't care. I'm running!!! haha.

Well, hope everyone has a good day! I'm off to do some shopping and get my Father a Father's day gift. ^_^
Old 06-19-2010, 01:20 PM   #312  

S/C/G: 193/157.4/145

Hi everyone just checking
plus i have a question I dont know if i might be getting a stomach bug but i totally feel nasuea like i cant even finish my shales that i totally like.
Has aanyone ever had this problem
Old 06-19-2010, 02:12 PM   #313  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranaeli View Post
Hi everyone just checking
plus i have a question I dont know if i might be getting a stomach bug but i totally feel nasuea like i cant even finish my shales that i totally like.
Has aanyone ever had this problem
It could possibly be a bug. OR If prior to starting WS your carb intake was higher than what it is now it could be "withdrawal" some people refer to as the carb flu. Your body sometimes reacts a little icky when it changes fuel sources (carbs to fat).

Try your best to stay on plan and get your calories in today. If it persists longer than 3-5 days and you have other symptoms that are worrisome (fever, etc) make sure to see a Dr as it might be a virus or whatnot.

I hope you feel better and just listen to your body.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:24 PM   #314  

S/C/G: 497/349/250

Thanks yjojo It is very frustrating to me as I am not a patient person when it comes to myself. I suppose a total of 13 pounds gone in 3 weeks overall is good. But seeing that 11 pound loss the first week I naturally thought I would have more than 1 pound gone the 2nd and 3rd weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoyo78 View Post
Sheesh, Amanda...I wish I had that problem...the not hungry one that is. I'm sorry the weight isn't coming off. I don't know what to say That would be super frustrating for me too!
Old 06-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #315  

S/C/G: 497/349/250

Thanks when I started Memorial Day I told myself I would give this program a try until July 4th. So I am following through with that plan. I haven't been keepingtrack of the calories and protein as i thought with this program it wasn't needed. I guess I need to go back and calculate what I ate yesterday. I do know I was not able to choke down a dinner but did eat 2 more WS proteins. This lack of hunger only started when I started this program and that is what I do like about it. In the past I have always been very hungry and would quit in a few days and overeat. To say I am not hungry is very foreign to me. I do see my Dr this Wed (I believe, have to verify) but I will ask him what he thinks of the program and speed of the loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutableParadox View Post
The most important thing is consistency. Stay on plan even when it's not working. Soon or later your body will budge. Sometimes it takes time to adjust and will plateau. Although I am with jyoyo78 that you simply aren't eating enough. In the guide for Wonderslim it says you will lose weight faster if you get in all your shakes. It's important to keep above 800 calories as well. Anything under and that should be under direct supervision of a Dr. If this is a common problem outside of wonderslim [the not eating] then perhaps you should consult a doctor as well. That could mean thyroid issues, etc. Try and eat/drink at the same time each day your body will start to expect it then and you will feel hungry. I don't want to say choke stuff down, but if you truly cannot eat anymore I suggest looking into the reasons why. Good luck and no matter what we are here for you!
Closed Thread