Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 11:09 AM   #361  

S/C/G: 212/178/160

Oreo, We all have tough times and thankfully the people who've found this board seem to be really great support!!!

I wi today and I lost 2 lbs this weekend!!! I get measured next visit. I still can't say enough about the buffalo. If you haven't tried it please do. It makes such a difference in selection!!!

I haven't changed my tracker yet. I'll do that after the next loss. It's such a pain.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:38 AM   #362  

S/C/G: 278/160/140

Height: 5'5"

i unfortunately had a gain of 2.5 lbs today. not sure what happened except no exercise like i am used to. its killing me. i go back to the dr tomorrow and maybe she will shorten the length of time i have to wait to start working out again. i don't want to gain again not now.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:41 AM   #363  

skinnyme, I'm sorry to hear that. What about water arobics of something that you don't have to strain your foot?
Old 04-23-2007, 12:39 PM   #364  

S/C/G: 285/270/180

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon all, I am new to the Program and this site. I started Saturday on pre-conditioning. I think I am doing well so far. I am going in tomorrow for a quick check. I have an appointment on Friday for my meal class. Has any taken any of the other classes offered? My center says they have yoga and help sessions.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:00 PM   #365  

Height: 5'6

all the centers offer different classes. mine offers "move and groove" "fun with food" and "finding the connection" i like fun with food the most. we learn new recipies and stuff.. so it makes cooking fun!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #366  

S/C/G: do over- 154.5/148/140

Height: 5'5"

I have been on the program since Jan 1 (I had a little 2wk. health break, per my dr.) but since then have been back on track. I have lost 17lbs and 37 inches. I'm not necessarily disappointed with my loss, but I really feel that I should've lost more. I have been so impressed with the inches, but really wanting to see more results with the pounds.
I feel like all I eat is grilled chicken with salads! (I don't eat fish)
I'm only 7lbs away from my goal...
I'm on MRC6, flax (9x), enhancer, int. cleanser, crom. pic., b6, b12, drink 3 clears and 1 creamy per day
Any helpful ideas to get over the hump?
Old 04-23-2007, 01:44 PM   #367  

Height: 5'4

Talking Excited

I have been reading all of the posts this morning and am so excited about the plan. I am going to find out what/where it is available in my town and get started. You guys seem so encouraging and that will make such a difference. Thanks for being there and I look forward to staying in touch with each of you through this journey.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #368  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlthomas64 View Post
I have been reading all of the posts this morning and am so excited about the plan. I am going to find out what/where it is available in my town and get started. You guys seem so encouraging and that will make such a difference. Thanks for being there and I look forward to staying in touch with each of you through this journey.
i see your in nw fl. where are you? im in panama city beach.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #369  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilldoll View Post
I have been on the program since Jan 1 (I had a little 2wk. health break, per my dr.) but since then have been back on track. I have lost 17lbs and 37 inches. I'm not necessarily disappointed with my loss, but I really feel that I should've lost more. I have been so impressed with the inches, but really wanting to see more results with the pounds.
I feel like all I eat is grilled chicken with salads! (I don't eat fish)
I'm only 7lbs away from my goal...
I'm on MRC6, flax (9x), enhancer, int. cleanser, crom. pic., b6, b12, drink 3 clears and 1 creamy per day
Any helpful ideas to get over the hump?
well i have also been on program since jan 5. i took about 2-3 weeks off in march and i have lost 27 lbs and 33 inches. before this past week i was on a plateau for a long time. i take flax (2), mrc6 (6), vitamin (3), CoQ10 (1), Chromium picolinate (1), Msm (4), Meatbolic appitite thing (4) just started it, Corti-trim (6) i also drink 3 clears and have a creamy if i want. i would suggest getting some boars head lunch meat from publix or where ever they sell it where you live and eat it for breakfast and any other meals you want. but my center tells me that the lunch meat is better than eggs and chicken and etc. just because of the calories to fat and etc. so if you want to get over a hump try that. i also like tuna out of the packages and i add a little sugar free relish to it.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:08 PM   #370  

I am in Panama City.........great to see there is someone else in my neck of the woods lol
Old 04-23-2007, 05:56 PM   #371  
Master of disaster

S/C/G: 269/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Yay me! Yay me!! I lost 3.5 pounds for a total of 10.5! That's still pitiful, but YAY!!!

Skinnyme,
Poor girl! Your health is most important now. Being mobile in your later years is worth taking it easy right now. I agree with Shay. Do you have a pool? The weather's great!

Shay,
I think we started the same day. You weigh less and you're losing more. Well good for you.

Jilldoll,
Increase the number of clears and get rid of the creamy. I lose VERY slowly too. Since I dumped the creamies and now drink 5 or 6 protein drinks, the weight is starting to come off. Also, Corti trim and water water water!

Welcome dlthom!
Old 04-23-2007, 05:58 PM   #372  

Quote:
I am in Panama City.........great to see there is someone else in my neck of the woods lol
thats awesome. our center is on lisenby ave next to airport road. and the girls at our center are the best. i hope you go in for a consultation and get started.. how much are you looking to loose?
Old 04-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #373  

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by missysmom View Post
thats awesome. our center is on lisenby ave next to airport road. and the girls at our center are the best. i hope you go in for a consultation and get started.. how much are you looking to loose?
At least 100 lbs, more if I am able. I am leaving now to go to the center to see if I can make an appointment for a consultation. Wish me luck!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:55 PM   #374  

Michelle, way to go

Remember, I had lost 5 lbs. in the 2 weeks prior to joining MRC so I started MRC at 207. I've lost 14lbs. Not that much more than you, so don't get discouraged!!!

Welcome to all the newbies!!! I'm on week 5 and still as happy with the program as I was on day 1. I may be slowing a bit on the losses but I can stick to this plan.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:14 PM   #375  

S/C/G: 215/186.5/130

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies!!

I was looking into this and I was wondering if you have to take pills, or is it just liquids?? How does this really work?? And the aproximate cost for starting it.
Thanks

stacie
Closed Thread