Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #121  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Thanks blue for the info i think i will try the enhancer . Great NSV!! I love to get pedicures and my nails done especially with my 14 yr old daughter we have so much fun together,and its time we can spend alone without my other 2 little ones. I can really tell the differance in my clothing it feels sooo great, i am wearing clothes i have not been able to wear since last year!

I am with you BLUE on signing the 30 pound board as of today i am at 215 just 2 pounds away i just really hope i can get through this weekend so i can go in on monday and sign GOODLUCK!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 09:52 AM   #122  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by losingweightnow View Post
I made Dave (my hubby) get a pedi with me once, and all he would say is:

"I'll give you this... It is awesome!!! Now I understand WHY you have them done"

LOL! Of course I wasn't allowed to tell people about it, but he did enjoy it a lot.

Congrats on the NSV! I love those!
Haha!! My husband was getting his hair cut once and they were trying out a new manicurist and he (my husband) was the only one there.... so they asked him if they could give him a free manicure. He had never had one and was freaked but couldn't say no. His nails looked so nice! I actually did have to check for clear coat! haha!
Old 07-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #123  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenanigan View Post
What is NSV? I need a cheat sheet with all of the acronyms!
I know, it get's to be a lot huh!!!! We should have a sticky with acronyms....

NSV = Non Scale Victory
Old 07-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #124  
Not just a Floater

S/C/G: 217/213/154

Height: 5' 3.5"

I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July! Eat safely!
Old 07-03-2008, 01:19 PM   #125  
Judy

S/C/G: 174/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
I went ahead today & treated myself to my 30 pound board award...even tho I'm not quite there. My 14 year old daughter & I got pedicures. OMG! I've been missing out on so much! I loved it. My legs & feet feel so soft & our toes are so cute! LOL I think this will be my 10 pound award from now on!

My little NSV - Today a customer called me skinny! She hadn't seen me for about 2 weeks & said I look so great! Told her she is my bestest friend EVER!!! And, then the lady doing my pedi wanted to know if my daughter was my little sister! Cracked me up! It's a good day! Now, if WI will go as well tomorrow...
Crystal: Great NSVs...hope today's WI goes well. I still can't believe you have a 14 yr. old. I've got a pedi today at 12:30 p.m. for the 30# board, too. Only problem is that I still have 1 lb before I'm there as I was only down 1.5 today, but should be able to knock that off next week. Our MRC is doing another promotion. If you WI today and again on Monday, you get 2 free weeks. I'm liking that!

Judy
Gma to 4
Old 07-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #126  
Shannon

I hope everyone has a happy 4th! I am realizing I really am becoming dependent on this board! I am also realizing that I am in need of this diet change. My preconditioning isn't going too well. I can't decide if it is because I know I have a few weeks and I am trying to get it all in before it is taken away from me. No will power whatsoever this week. Keep posting and I'll keep reading! You all are inspiring me. I can't wait to get my ticker going.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #127  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Today was WI day for me. I got there 10 minutes before they opened and there was already a line!
Anyway, I'm down just a pound, but I seem to be slowing down the closer I get to goal. I'm just happy to see a loss because I seem to have had so many little plateaus.
It was also measurement day for me and I have now lost 70 inches!!! Needless to say, I am THRILLED. And it's great motivation to keep going. I have to admit, although I haven't truly eaten off plan this last week, I have had quite a few BLT moments (for the newbies, that's Bites, Licks & Tastes).

Hope everyone has a great 4th!
Old 07-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #128  
Shannon

I cannot find any "rules" for the website. How many posts do I need before I can have my ticker? Or am I just blind? I have looked all over the site (I think!)
Old 07-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #129  

Height: 5'5

Finz - wow 70 inches that is awesome!!!

Shenanigan - I think it has more to do with the amount of time that you are a member. After 1 month you should be able to add a signature which can contain a ticker. I also think it says 30 posts somewhere, but I didn't have that many put was able to add one after 1 month as a member. Just keep checking under user cp and one day the signature portion will appear
Old 07-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #130  
Shannon

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2008, 05:25 PM   #131  
Cristine

S/C/G: 168/158/140

Height: 5'5"

I have a question- I notice posts referring to 're-signing' and 'two free weeks.' I signed the contract last Friday and paid a flat fee that covers from now until September 1, 2009. Is that standard? I'm confused- do the counselors determine the price differently for different clients?

By the way- just started pre-conditioning on Monday and am already down 3 pounds. I'm having a hard time believing that, but hey, I'll take it!!

Have a Happy Fourth!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:39 PM   #132  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryMomma View Post
I have a question- I notice posts referring to 're-signing' and 'two free weeks.' I signed the contract last Friday and paid a flat fee that covers from now until September 1, 2009. Is that standard? I'm confused- do the counselors determine the price differently for different clients?

By the way- just started pre-conditioning on Monday and am already down 3 pounds. I'm having a hard time believing that, but hey, I'll take it!!

Have a Happy Fourth!
I believe that the prices are standard at all of the MRC's--but I could be wrong. I re-signed because I am not yet at my goal. I'm assuming that others are doing it for the same reason.
Some centers offer free weeks as part of contests or special promotions. Not all of them do this--mine does not and I'm very jealous of those that do!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #133  
Becky

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5' 6.5"

Mine doesn't offer free weeks either that I know of - and I was wondering if the fee was the same across the line as well. I thought I'd read somewhere that some of you weren't paying as much as others?? I had to pay $298 for 17 weeks! It wasn't like they gave me a 10 or 12 wk price/plan - what does it cost to resign?

I also didn't do very good at my pre-conditioning. I think I actually did eat and drink like I'd never have it again!! But that first 5 to 7 days is when I lost 6lbs! I've slowed to next to nothing now - but I'm still plugging along. I think tomorrow will be a HUGE test for me - I'll do my best though. Happy 4th everyone!
Old 07-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #134  
Shannon

Good to hear I am not the only one who thinks that way! LOL
I don;t think a single healthy thing passed my lips today. I did order some of the drinks off of one of the websites so maybe I'll get those next week and they can help me curb some of my binge cravings until I can get on plan. Does that sound like something I should do or will I mess myself up too much? I don't want to mess up my body for the actual program when I start. Thoughts anyone?
Old 07-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #135  
Shannon

[QUOTE=momofboys;2254424]Mine doesn't offer free weeks either that I know of - and I was wondering if the fee was the same across the line as well. I thought I'd read somewhere that some of you weren't paying as much as others?? I had to pay $298 for 17 weeks! It wasn't like they gave me a 10 or 12 wk price/plan - what does it cost to resign?

I paid the same for 17 weeks. Then she said I qualified for the 17-week program and made it sound like I was so lucky. I guess everyone gets the 17 week program?
Closed Thread