Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 10:51 PM   #61  
lyberty

S/C/G: 212/207/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Thanks for replying

Hello to all,
Thank-you to everyone who responded tonight! I am encouraged and I have a consultation tomorrow at 1:30.
The woman on the phone was very encouraging and I am excited to learn more. I am hoping that the supplement thing will workout. I am a little nervous as it is hard to face the scale and other issues... I started tearing up just making the appointment! I will let you all know how it goes.
Shine On, I am 30mins West and South of Hillsboro, Oregon 1 1/2 hrs West of Portland. I am not sure where Monroe is.
I will keep reading 3monkey mama, it is encouraging and I know I can glean a lot!
Old 05-13-2008, 10:52 PM   #62  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
Send me some good vibes please. I gotta get out of these 170's this week...to hit my personal goal. I weighed on my home scale and was at 175. It's usually about 2 lbs heavier than MRC's. So...maybe I had a 3 lb. loss! Here's to hoping so. If I do have a loss like that - I made the 20 lb. board!!!!

A little NSV this a.m. - I put on some shorts. Shorts from several years ago! Button fly size 12, no problem!!!! Not tight anywhere! Yay!
First off, fingers crossed you get those 3 lbs off! And on putting on those shorts! My husband left some pants in the closet that he doesn't wear anymore when he left and I put a pair of the khaki's on this weekend and was able to button and zip them. I had never been able to do that before so it really made me happy. I'm keeping them as "progress" pants. Silly, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
You can do this!!! You are soooo close! I'm waiting for you in the 200's.
Thanks chica! I can't believe you're only 3 freakin' pounds from 100 lost! That is so awesome. I can't wait to see you cross that mark. Get the celebratory HNS ready for me. I'm joining you in Twoterville this week, dang it!
Old 05-13-2008, 10:53 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirl View Post
Hello everyone! I haven't posted much lately, but I have been "lurking". Congrats to all the losers this week.
I can really relate to the post about dysfunctional childhoods/families and to depression. I have delt with it all...I am just not able to discuss it here. It amazes me to find out that we all have similar experiences! Thank you for sharing your stories ladies. I think the talk of it all made me withdrawl a bit.
I can definitely say that the "battle of the buldge" that I am dealing with definitely reflects my "scars" from childhood. I am finding it difficult to stay motivated these days...I WI today for 1 lb loss. I have lost 19 of the 40 that I want to lose! Even though I haven't posted much lately, I really rely on this site to pull me through.

thanks Donuts for the ideas on supplements. I am thinking of trying the Seathin. Hope everyone has a great week and stays OP!
I am glad to hear from you....I know how you feel. I have some issues that I am not willing/able to share.
On the up side, YOU ARE DOWN 19 POUNDS!!!!! Amazing. Nearly half way there! Phenomenal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1 View Post
Hi guys. WI yesterday and was down 1.8 for a total of 10.2. (Sheldon, you were right). They didn't mention the 10 lb board though. The person who did my wi was not someone I had seen before, so maybe she forgot?

Feeling very good and staying OP this week. I can really tell that my clothes are getting baggy on me. A few items have already been put into the donation bag. I also cleaned my closet out this past weekend and found a lot of things that I should be able to wear after another 10 lbs. I love finding clothes I forgot I own.

I'm going to try and get some of the Sea Thin this week.
10 lbs and baggy clothes. Woo-hoo!!! Don't forget to reward yourself for your accomplishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytobethinagain View Post
Just a quick drop in, here! I went to WI today and lost 1.5 pounds and the .5 from last week, I feel much better about stuff and I'm not so frustrated. I pretty much cheated all weekend b/c I just needed to NOT think about what I was eating. I needed to NOT have everything revolve around MY food regimine! It was wonderful. And I was back on program on Monday and I lost anyway. I went in and pretty much told the girl exactly how my weekend was and told her how frustrated I was last week after my wi. And I told her, in the words of my hubby, that "my give a s**t was broken". But it's back on track and I just ate some fantabulous chicken nuggets. I mixed in dry ranch....mmmmmm....And I've discovered a machine at the gym that kicks my obliques butts!! I am so SORE and it's WONDERFUL!!!! sigh...I feel normal again!

Congrats on losses everyone!
Yeah! 2#s.....I will not even shake my finger for the cheats as I had mine on Mother's day too, but to cheat and still have a loss is wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gma to 4 View Post
Wow, haven't been on this forum in a few days and come back to such positive progress. Way to go everyone! You really keep me inspired.

At WI today, I was down 1 lb, so jumping off the scale early during my last WI to keep that .5 off the total didn't seem to hurt me.

I reached my first mini-goal with today's loss...10% of my starting weight is now off. I never made it that far the last two times I tried WW, just gave up before I got there.

And I want to share my NSV with all of you. Today was our scholarship reception where I had to give the welcome and hand out the awards. My board only meets quarterly, so several of the board members hadn't seen me since February. (I started MRC mid-March). Four of them came up to me afterwards to tell me how great I looked. My DH was there and even he said he could really see a difference when he looked at me from across the room. With all the goodies we had, I didn't touch a thing and even squeezed in an HNS at 4:30 p.m. to get me through until I got home. I am definitely committed to this!
Isn't it great when a hubby notices????!!!!! Congrats on your pound! [

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
I haven't posted in a while, but there have been some amazing loses and NSV. Congratulations!

Not sure what is going on with me. I was doing great, until this week. I have lost 40 lbs before (twice) and I am getting close to that now, but for some reason I am letting myself slip backward. I seem to do this everytime I begin to make noticable progress.

I know I can't cheat because it just leads to more cheating and then eventually quitting. I know all this, and still I have had small cheats all week and a huge cheat yesterday. I ate a huge piece of coffee cake yesterday and I don't really know why I ate it!

Why do I do this to myself?? Why do I sabotage myself when I have been so good and stayed on plan? My clothes are loser, people are starting to notice....I should be motivated to keep going......but for some reason I just can't stay focused!

I was back OP today, but it was so hard and I wanted to cheat all day........
I am going to WI tomorrow and I dread it! I am going to talk to my counselor about why I am doing this to myself. Maybe she can help.

I am so depressed..........
We all do this self sabotage at times. Does your center offer connection classes? You may want to look into them. They really do help you think about why things happen.

Do you journal? You may enjoy it and find some things about you in the process that will help you know why you are behaving in certain ways. I also recommend ending it with writing 3 great things about you that day to help build self worth and self image. This may not be a problem for you but it was for me. When I cheat, I can always say that I was a great mom or something to help me feel good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockijames View Post
They called from MRC today and said they're having a 3 week challenge and a little meeting about it tomorrow @ 10am. While I was planning on going, I just totally forgot I have a funeral to go to. UGH!

Anyway. I guess I won't make it to that. I'll have to call them and tell them I'm interested and to put packet together for me and I'll just get it on Thursday (when I had PLANNED to WI anyway).

That's all. I'll let you guys know what they say it is. They just said it was a challenge to see how much could be lost in 3 weeks (not just for me, but for whoever wants to try the challenge). Maybe this will get me started on exercising again!

I'm doing great on my Meta Quik diet. Yesterday was a bar for breakfast, HNS and then a shake and HNS for lunch. Chicken, cucumber and 1 pc bread for dinner. Today I had bar and HNS for breakfast, shake and HNS for lunch (had a creamy today) and then a Subway chicken wrap for dinner. I think I ate too much of the wrap, but I did exercise a bit today so I **HOPE** that will help counter the calories in the wrap! I'm getting my water in and my pills (when I remember). Hopefully I'll see some more pounds gone next time I WI!

Have a great HUMP DAY everyon! :0
Good luck on your journey!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #64  
Chillin' like a villian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineOn View Post
Had wi today and was down 1.5 lbs.
Oh yeah! Bring it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
I was told the same.
My doctor told me not to use their Vitamin as designed either. I can take one mid-day and one at night but the morning one will mess with the absorption of synthroid.
I believe that has to do with the iron in the multi-vitamin. It does something to the way the body processes the synthroid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3monkeysmomma View Post
Deanna I had been wondering about you. You are such a beautiful lady, some people are just born with beautiful features and you are one of them. I hope you can stay motivated. One thing that sometimes helps me (sometimes it doesnt) is I think of the alternative. I can either try and do this and do it well or I can stay depressed and fat. Every couple of days I get discouraged and want to say forget it I dont care anymore, but I wait, I stay OP and wait and a couple days later that feeling is gone and I am ready again, then here it comes again. Its such a ridiculous cycle that I get so tired of but I stick with it and I hope you will too, you have done really really well, almost 20 lbs gone. You are half way there!!
I just wanted to say "DITTO" to this. Especially the alternative part. Sometimes we just gotta pull ourselves up by the bootstraps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1 View Post
Hi guys. WI yesterday and was down 1.8 for a total of 10.2. (Sheldon, you were right). They didn't mention the 10 lb board though. The person who did my wi was not someone I had seen before, so maybe she forgot?
on the loss! That's awesome! But BOO on them not mentioning the 10 lb board. I am a board whore and I don't even give them a chance to mention it. If I hit that mark, I tell 'em to get the Sharpie because I got some signing to do! So, when you go back in for your next weigh in, you tell them to get that Sharpie out and let you sign the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
It's a deal!!! I was down 2 at WI today!! Since the ticker doesn't reflect 1/2's I'm actually at 174.5, so I still need another 1.5 to get the board.
Yay! Great weigh in! Way to go!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:23 PM   #65  
Chillin' like a villian

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytobethinagain View Post
Just a quick drop in, here! I went to WI today and lost 1.5 pounds and the .5 from last week, I feel much better about stuff and I'm not so frustrated. I pretty much cheated all weekend b/c I just needed to NOT think about what I was eating. I needed to NOT have everything revolve around MY food regimine! It was wonderful. And I was back on program on Monday and I lost anyway. I went in and pretty much told the girl exactly how my weekend was and told her how frustrated I was last week after my wi. And I told her, in the words of my hubby, that "my give a s**t was broken". But it's back on track and I just ate some fantabulous chicken nuggets. I mixed in dry ranch....mmmmmm....And I've discovered a machine at the gym that kicks my obliques butts!! I am so SORE and it's WONDERFUL!!!! sigh...I feel normal again!

Congrats on losses everyone!
Great news on the weigh in. And I know what you mean about everything revolving around the food. It sucks to be a slave to a plan sometimes, especially when your choices are limited (like eating out, work functions, etc). I'm glad you got your give a sh(t fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gma to 4 View Post
At WI today, I was down 1 lb, so jumping off the scale early during my last WI to keep that .5 off the total didn't seem to hurt me.

I reached my first mini-goal with today's loss...10% of my starting weight is now off. I never made it that far the last two times I tried WW, just gave up before I got there.

And I want to share my NSV with all of you. Today was our scholarship reception where I had to give the welcome and hand out the awards. My board only meets quarterly, so several of the board members hadn't seen me since February. (I started MRC mid-March). Four of them came up to me afterwards to tell me how great I looked. My DH was there and even he said he could really see a difference when he looked at me from across the room. With all the goodies we had, I didn't touch a thing and even squeezed in an HNS at 4:30 p.m. to get me through until I got home. I am definitely committed to this!
What a great day. Don't you love days like that? Totally gives you a great feeling inside, huh?

Quote:
I haven't posted in a while, but there have been some amazing loses and NSV. Congratulations!

Not sure what is going on with me. I was doing great, until this week. I have lost 40 lbs before (twice) and I am getting close to that now, but for some reason I am letting myself slip backward. I seem to do this everytime I begin to make noticable progress.

I know I can't cheat because it just leads to more cheating and then eventually quitting. I know all this, and still I have had small cheats all week and a huge cheat yesterday. I ate a huge piece of coffee cake yesterday and I don't really know why I ate it!

Why do I do this to myself?? Why do I sabotage myself when I have been so good and stayed on plan? My clothes are loser, people are starting to notice....I should be motivated to keep going......but for some reason I just can't stay focused!

I was back OP today, but it was so hard and I wanted to cheat all day........
I am going to WI tomorrow and I dread it! I am going to talk to my counselor about why I am doing this to myself. Maybe she can help.

I just wanted to give you a and let you know that you are NOT the only person to go through this at all (as evidence by all the other wonderful comments). I've been exactly in your position. It's like there's a part of me that is comforted by the fat and as that layer of "comfort" starts to fall off, I panic. And it always happens to me when people comment on the loss. I truly wish my center had a Finding the Connection class but they don't offer it right now. They do have the Behavior Modification class, though, and I've gotten some great information/support from it so far. Definitely talk with your counselor and let him/her know about how this is a pattern in your past losses and how you really want their help breaking the cycle.

You can do this. You are worth it. You deserve it. Remember to tell yourself that every single day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockijames View Post
They called from MRC today and said they're having a 3 week challenge and a little meeting about it tomorrow @ 10am. While I was planning on going, I just totally forgot I have a funeral to go to. UGH!

Anyway. I guess I won't make it to that. I'll have to call them and tell them I'm interested and to put packet together for me and I'll just get it on Thursday (when I had PLANNED to WI anyway).

That's all. I'll let you guys know what they say it is. They just said it was a challenge to see how much could be lost in 3 weeks (not just for me, but for whoever wants to try the challenge). Maybe this will get me started on exercising again!

I'm doing great on my Meta Quik diet. Yesterday was a bar for breakfast, HNS and then a shake and HNS for lunch. Chicken, cucumber and 1 pc bread for dinner. Today I had bar and HNS for breakfast, shake and HNS for lunch (had a creamy today) and then a Subway chicken wrap for dinner. I think I ate too much of the wrap, but I did exercise a bit today so I **HOPE** that will help counter the calories in the wrap! I'm getting my water in and my pills (when I remember). Hopefully I'll see some more pounds gone next time I WI!

Have a great HUMP DAY everyon! :0
We're having a daily drawing contest. If you come weigh in, you get to put your name in a bowl and they are drawing a winner every night. On Friday, they are going to call all the winners and you get $25 Metabucks. I'm excited about that because I can save them for when I'm low on funds and need some HNS's! Hopefully I'll win one of them.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:36 PM   #66  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:

You said you've lost 40lbs twice before... there's something to that. I brought this up a couple of threads ago, and I really believe it. I think there are things in our lives that "block" us, emotionally, physically, etc... Would you be open to sitting with that and evaluating where you were at those two times. What was going on in your life? How did you feel? Were you anxious, scared, dealing with loss, etc? Write it down.... all of it. My latest saying is, "the good, the bad, the ugly". Put it all out there. It's all for you, and no one else. Close your eyes and just spill it. I've done it. Write outside the lines, write over yourself.... just get it out there. THEN, when you are done.... FORGIVE yourself, allow the feelings to flow through you but not BE YOU. The moments and people that held you back, and blocked you from living your best life.... forgive those/them too. And when I say forgive, it's not for them..... it's for you. When you're REALLY done (and I mean done, done.... nothing left to write done); it's totally up to you what you do with your "letter". I personally love to burn them in my own little ceremony (there is NO WAY that I'm holding onto it... not even the paper it was written on) but it's not necessary. And finally, LOVE YOURSELF.... you are amazing and the fact that you are even thinking through these things right now shows that you are on the right path. I bet you didn't do this in the past? Big hugs to you! Stay focused and remember who is the most important in this.... YOU!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:38 PM   #67  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Quote:
Originally Posted by angierue View Post
I just wanted to give you a and let you know that you are NOT the only person to go through this at all (as evidence by all the other wonderful comments). I've been exactly in your position. It's like there's a part of me that is comforted by the fat and as that layer of "comfort" starts to fall off, I panic. And it always happens to me when people comment on the loss. I truly wish my center had a Finding the Connection class but they don't offer it right now. They do have the Behavior Modification class, though, and I've gotten some great information/support from it so far. Definitely talk with your counselor and let him/her know about how this is a pattern in your past losses and how you really want their help breaking the cycle.

You can do this. You are worth it. You deserve it. Remember to tell yourself that every single day
Right On.....! You've got it!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #68  
get it girl

S/C/G: 191.5/173.5/155

Okay ladies, I need some advice. I will finish my last final tomorrow morning around 11:30. How should I celebrate? The traditional celebration is dinner, drinks and a night out with friends BUT this time I would like to do something just for me to reward myself for finishing my semester strong and for being 13 pounds lighter! Any and all ideas welcome!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #69  
Chillin' like a villian

I survived a 5 year olds bday party this evening at the local minor league baseball park that included all you can eat hot dogs, chips, sodas and cake. My only slip was eating 5 single crunch Cheeto's. I was just soooo hungry because I didn't have time to eat before I left for the party. I had an HNS and even ate a pack of mini-crisps but I was starving (lunch was on plan but I didn't eat the full amount).

As I was leaving, the dad tried to give me a goody bag. I took it and said, "What's in it? Candy and stuff?" and he said yes. I gave it back to him and said no thanks. He tried repeatedly to get me to take it (HELLO FEEDER!!!) but I held strong. I knew if I made it to my car with it, I would more than likely break down and eat the entire contents before I got home.

I picked up some tuna on my way home so I could have a quick on plan meal when I got home. Tuna, green beans and a slice of 40 cal bread. I was never so happy to eat that food in my life!

I'm going to go weigh in tomorrow. I really hope I'm down so I can be that much closer to the 200's!!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #70  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Good day all! WOW, you all have been busy bees today! I have been pretty good at keeping up but think I am going to fall behind for the time being! I have made it through page 3! I had an interesting day so I do apologize if I miss any one! Gonna try and do a blast to all!

There were so many good losses, you all are doing fabulous!

Redgirl: I am sorry that the topics that came up caused you to withdrawl from posting, you were missed!

blueyedangel: Yippee on the shorts!

We have a glamour shot queen about to come out! Can't wait to see your photos! Your gonna be a hottie!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:04 AM   #71  
Jeannie

S/C/G: 232/see ticker/160

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Well, I did my wi this evening! Down 1.5, this gives me an even 20! I was a little dissappointed but thought about it and it is a loss regardless. Considering my 2 days I splurged, I am happy!

I am beat, interesting day at work! I am site lead and one of the gentleman that are subcontracted to support our fielding has some major issues with working for a woman. We have had several incidences with him trying to do his own thing so today with my managements support, I had to put him in his place! Unfortunatly things did not work out to well for him! I tried to address concerns with him, he cut me off to inform me that he was'nt listening to anything I was saying. Simple enough, I told him, needless to say he was off of my site within 30 minutes and will not be returning (unfortunatly for him, he was hired specifically to support my fielding)! Oh well, sure he sat at home today considering how dumb his decisions were! That being said I am off to get some zzzzz's!

Before I forget, I do remember some saying they needed some good vibes to come there way! Here they are GOOD VIBES, GOOD VIBES, GOOD VIBES!! Good luck with the way ins and for those that need some will power, I will add some dust too!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #72  
Bonnie

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldon07 View Post
Okay ladies, I need some advice. I will finish my last final tomorrow morning around 11:30. How should I celebrate? The traditional celebration is dinner, drinks and a night out with friends BUT this time I would like to do something just for me to reward myself for finishing my semester strong and for being 13 pounds lighter! Any and all ideas welcome!
I vote for mani-pedi-facial!!
Old 05-14-2008, 02:20 AM   #73  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldon07 View Post
Anything that makes you feel pretty, earrings (thats what I buy myself for every 10 lbs lost) a new outfit, like Bonnie said mani/pedi/facial. Shoes are a good thing too, your done with the semester thats means one step closer to going somewhere with your life (and going 13 lbs lighter) and what better thing to take you there than shoes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Gigi View Post
Well, I did my wi this evening! Down 1.5, this gives me an even 20! I was a little dissappointed but thought about it and it is a loss regardless. Considering my 2 days I splurged, I am happy!

I am beat, interesting day at work! I am site lead and one of the gentleman that are subcontracted to support our fielding has some major issues with working for a woman. We have had several incidences with him trying to do his own thing so today with my managements support, I had to put him in his place! Unfortunatly things did not work out to well for him! I tried to address concerns with him, he cut me off to inform me that he was'nt listening to anything I was saying. Simple enough, I told him, needless to say he was off of my site within 30 minutes and will not be returning (unfortunatly for him, he was hired specifically to support my fielding)! Oh well, sure he sat at home today considering how dumb his decisions were! That being said I am off to get some zzzzz's!

Before I forget, I do remember some saying they needed some good vibes to come there way! Here they are GOOD VIBES, GOOD VIBES, GOOD VIBES!! Good luck with the way ins and for those that need some will power, I will add some dust too!
Congrats on the loss! And thats right you put him in his place, and then in another place, maybe he will realize there is a reason why you have your position and why he "had" his.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:53 AM   #74  
Super Maintainer

S/C/G: 357/197/maintaining

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyberty View Post
Hello to all,
I also have a few questions to add to the ones above.
I am wanting to go in tomorrow for a consultation at MRC.
I know that they have meal replacements. Do theirs contain soy or soy products? I am sensitive to soy and need to be careful. Also is there a lot of art. sweetners in the food items they sell? I know that this is not like Jenny Craig, but do you purchase their food/meal products. I was reading some of the past post and they are talking about soup mixes from MRC. Is this a meal replacer?
Do you all cook for your families and then cook for yourselves, or can you cook for the whole family? We tend to cook with whole foods and little to no processed foods.
Also I was reading Donuts post today and he spoke on Green Tea, CortiTrim, and Sea Thin. Are these sold by MRC? and what are they?
What does life after MRC look like to those of you who have reached maintenance?

I have been on and off of WW for 3 years and I confess I am a WW failure for not being able to stop eating snacks hear and there and sabotaging everything! I will lose a few and then celebrate!...with food What draws me to MRC is the more one on one counseling. I know I am a big emotional eater and would love some help and insight into this area! But I also feel that for me this is a spiritual issue.... I guess I am pretty discouraged right now.
I know it will not come off all tomorrow but I would just like it to go down consistently and continue to go down! It is also hard to see the weight only go down by half pounds!
Have any of you out there who are on MRC dealt with emotional eating!
Sorry for all the questions, I want to know as much about this from people who have been on it before I go in. I just don't want to fail at another program!
Welcome Lyberty
I too was a WW failure, but now I'm a MRC success. As part of your free consultation, you will fill out a medical history. The MRC program is tailored around the weight you want to lose, and your particular health and allergy history. I think a big part of my success with MRC is that I embraced the program from the start. I followed every thing they asked me to do, because what I did in the past on my own didn't have lasting results. I wanted to give this program a fair shot. So I did, and now I am almost 160 pounds lighter from about 11 months ago as a result. I remember being excited and nervous when I first met with a MRC consultant. I so desparately wanted this to work. The following is a link to my MRC testamonial. OF course now I'm in the maintenance part of the program. A year of maintenance is included in your signup cost. It was a big part of why I decided to go with MRC.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...51#post2063551

As far as the weight loss supplements go, I really liked three of their products. MRC-6, Enhancer, and Cortitrim. They are expensive, but they really worked for me. They should have handouts on each of their products to expain their benefits. You will receive a lot more information on the products they sell at the first class you attend. You shouldn't feel obligated to buy any of the supplement except the required HNS (high nutrient shakes). The HNS provide extra protein to your diet which helps with fat burning and hunger control. Most of them are very tasty. I loved the grape concentrate the best. During maintenance, they taper you off the HNS. Make sure you buy their recipe book and use the MRC recipe thread we have here so that you implement variety to your diet. Also, 3monkeysmomma is our expert chef here on the board and has excellent cooking ideas.

Well, good luck today at your consultation. I am so excited for you! I know all of us here are rooting for you.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:16 AM   #75  
Super Maintainer

S/C/G: 357/197/maintaining

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
Thanks for the advice on the pills donuts,where can i find these three products?
OK, I guess I can tell everyone where I buy my Green Tea, Sea Thin, and Cortitrim. I buy a lot of my products from the Life Extension website. I became a member last year. They are a non-profit research organization, and sell health products to fund their scientific research projects. All of their products are pharmaceutical grade. I believe it is so important that the vitamins you buy are pharmaceutical grade and the herbs you buy are standardized.

I buy my Green Tea and Sea Thin from Life Extension. Life Extension's version of Sea Thin called Fucoxanthin-Slim. I initially bought my Cortitrim from MRC, but now I buy an equivalent product from Amazon called Cortisol Support made by 21st Century for a fraction of the cost plus free shiping.

Last edited by nomoredonuts4me; 05-14-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Closed Thread