Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #181  
banned

S/C/G: Countdown to goal!

Height: 5'7"

You're being stupid and the weight will fall off (but not all of it tomorrow!
hahahaha!
You aren't being stupid. This WILL work and it IS worth it, and tomorrow I will post my shopping experience, so that you KNOW that it will be worth it and if you stick with it 100% for 3 months, you will wonder why you didn't do this before, and STAY OFF THE SCALE except for once a week or else you will go bananas (mmmmm BANANAS...), and hang IN there...

Maya

Last edited by freiamaya; 01-07-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 233/231/160

Height: 5'6

Talking

Michelle U probably lost a bunch of weight! Not gaining any weight while you are on your period is AMAZING since we usually tend to retain water... I bet once it is over, you will see a huge drop on the scale!!! No matter what, I am proud of you! It is so hard to stay on track when you are in pain and all the bad and greasy foods are calling your name... But you, my friend decided to nip it in the butt and stay on plan!!! That's worth and !

I just ordered some of the walden farms products to take advantage of their coupon (buy one get one free --- up to 5). I will let you know how their products taste once i receive them...

Today is my day 4 and i STILL haven't cheated!!! I have been on plan 100%. I am not sure if i am in ketosis but i have been feeling great the whole time... It is a lot easier than the last time I was on the plan... I think that something clicked in me and i am no longer interested in the bad food right now... I am really enjoying experimenting in the kitchen and my wendy's like ice cream is still one of my favorite treat. Tonight I cooked dilly biscuits and it tastes amazing! I put the recipes on the sticky note for you all to try it... I hope you enjoy them because both recipes are Yummy!!! It will definitely make it easier for me to stick to the diet, especially when i need a bread/biscuit feeling! I have tried some other recipes and a few were disgusting, so i am only posting the ones that i absolutely love and would recommend to anyone! If you'all have recipes, please share them with us --- or if noone is interested, heck, share them with me !

Anyone know where i can find the True Lemon Powder and the Flax Seed Meal? Are they available a walmart? Albertson's? If so, which sections?

I also weighed myself and so far i have lost 4.6lbs in 4 days and i have so much energy! I love it! It probably is mostly water weight, but I am so glad to see the numbers go down on the scale and the doors of Onederland getting closer and slowly opening!

I hope you all are fine! If you need any support I will be glad to help!

Florence
Old 01-08-2008, 06:32 AM   #183  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thread closed. Join us on the weekly thread. See y'all there!
Closed Thread