Old 03-02-2005, 10:00 AM   #46  

(thanks, Star)

I read on another forum recently - that weight is only a measure of our body mass based on gravitational pull to the center of the earth which is why our weights are different on the different planets

-doesn't take into consideration the components of that weight . . .

Or the components of our life!

Hugs to all - thanks to all you chickies for being there for me when I have bad days!

Julie
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:03 AM   #47  
One meal at a time!

S/C/G: 198/185/130

Height: 5' 2"

Good Morning Chicks,
Beverley...Everything will all come together. Just give it time. Your body might be confused from switching back and forth between plans. I think that's what happened to be because I switch all the time...Cheer up Bev..
Sy....I can only look forward now to losing some more. I have a new outlook on this now. Granted, it's only a three day outlook, but it's a start...
I've also been sticking with my exercise program. That's a HUGE accomplishment for me.. I think it's been a whole week now, maybe longer...
Star and Julie...Love the statement. I just wish weight wasn't such a big part of my life. It affects alot of aspects of my life and consumes alot of my thoughts...POOR ME...
Ok chicks..Be back in alittle bit..
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 10:04 AM   #48  
One meal at a time!

Oh...I'm down to 168.6 again (this is now the 5th time since January 3rd) Hopefully I won't cheat and have to start over...
Old 03-02-2005, 10:33 AM   #49  

Karen - (wait until you reach 167 to cheat. . .)

You are doing great!

Going to sign off now - do a little of my 'real work' . ..

Hugs to all!
Julie
Old 03-02-2005, 10:39 AM   #50  
One meal at a time!

Thanks Julie...I told Star that atleast I have to work the next three days, so that should keep me in line...I can only eat what I bring with me..
Old 03-02-2005, 11:15 AM   #51  
Britt/LAWL~Red

ok just got back from WI and guess what....I was up .25 but she said she thinks i actually lost because i had a fairly big breakfast for me and 16oz of water right before i went to WI so on Friday i will wait to eat until i WI i will be there at 9am sharp lol. She said they take into consideration your food/water intake before you get there and that 16oz of water is basically a pound added to your body so she thinks that i might have had a good loss actually well i hope so cause i want to reach my weekly goal!!!!

Karen im so glad that you are back at it and that you have stuck with your exercising thats where i really slack off i tend to do good for a few weeks and then if i ever stop thats it i wont do it for a while but im gonna see if i cant hop back on the old dusty treadmill tonight when i get home from my meeting!!

Its good to be able to pop back in here more often that had been doing since we are such a chatty group now

Ill be back a little later.....

Britt
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 01:17 PM   #52  
One meal at a time!

Thumbs up My new Motto...

Here is my new motto from here on out.....

Stop Whining, Suck It Up and Just Do It...

How's that...
Old 03-02-2005, 01:20 PM   #53  

Karen - I like it alot! Oh no, now I want to come up with one......hum?
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:06 PM   #54  
Britt/LAWL~Red

HAHA Karen thats great!!!

Britt
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:45 PM   #55  
Fatty No More!

Star- I lost 4 pounds during the take off. I am happy with that and hope it continues.

Julie- I came up with red because I have 60 pounds to lose. The lady who sold me the plan on ebay said she started on it and that it should be good for me with the amount I have to lose. So we'll see how it works.

I have been able to stay on plan for three days now so I hope I can continue.

Btw, do any of you do the weekends off? How does that work for you? Do you get to eat more on the weekends?
ilovemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:46 PM   #56  

Hello Ladies,

Just a quick post, payday was yesterday and I have tons to do today. I went to WI today after I walked 3 miles at the gym, thank you sooo much Star for the info on my heart rate , I was able to slow down a lot. I was down 3 lbs from Monday-WOO HOO!!!! Just wanted to share that real fast before I start all I need to do. Also when I got home from the center today I had a box outside my door from DSIL, she and her hubby (he's in Iraq right now for the 2nd time) sent me a beautiful red box full of great candles and the card said "Congrats on your weight loss! Keep it up, you're worth it! We love you." I thought that was so sweet and thoughtful! I'll try to make it back on here today, but if I can't then I will be here tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good day ! And hugs to all!
aag118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:51 PM   #57  

Default I Got It.....

Begin each day as a new start and never give up the fight to be fit

Okay - it wasn't suppose to be so big.......
AND - I borrowed it from a chick on another thread.......
Old 03-02-2005, 03:58 PM   #58  

Kimmy - 4 pounds on take off is great......I know you felt it was worth it right?
I think the centers have stopped giving out the weekends off. Over a year ago I got it and never really used it, was scared to. But I haven't heard anyone on here speak of it?
Athena - You are so welcome about the heart rate info. Most people think the harder and faster you workout the better, not always true. I'll tell you I was more than glad to slow down alittle! Way to go on you nice loss! Your DSIL sounds really sweet!
Old 03-02-2005, 04:05 PM   #59  
One meal at a time!

Hey Star...I like your new motto too.
Congrats to everyone on the losses....
Old 03-02-2005, 06:04 PM   #60  

Kimmy - are you using the bars or a substitute? If you're not, then I'd say red is fine. If you are, you may want to switch down to purple if you plateau for a couple of weeks? Or, if you exercise a lot - like 5 hours a week, then red is probably okay. I started with 83 pounds to lose, they put me on purple, I'll switch to gold after I get down to 182. You've had a terrific start! About weekends off - it's not something that LAWL offers now, so I can't give you any thoughts on that.

Athena - wow! 3 since MONDAY? You rock, honey! And such nice in-laws to give you a non-food gift!

Britt - I can't wait for your Friday report! Did you find out about the new program?

Star - I like your motto - everyday is another part of the journey - and the fight to get fit.

Hugs to all,
Julie