Old 03-08-2005, 12:14 PM   #166  

Ouch, Sy - I've been able to stay away from this year - although I did plow through a packet of the shortbread ones last year (I love the trefoils) - and was able to throw away the other sleeve. . .They sell them outside the grocery stores in this area, and I can usually just walk past. . . that took practice.
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:19 PM   #167  

Julie - About Glow-worm -actually I can't wait til she gets some hair. Right now there isn't enuf to work with....lol
I just saw some info on here about Project You. Ofcourse I will have to see what it is.
Fiona - I just got rid of the pop-ups on here too. Well they aren't gone yet, but should be by tomorrow. I'm tired of that girls butt being in my face, she is an ad for some kind of diet. It is just annoying (now, if it were a guy......)
Sy - I can't say no to a girl scout when it come to cookies. I feel like it is my obligation as an American...lol I haven't run into any sales yet - hum? Probably good for me!
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:27 PM   #168  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Sy, wow, i'm impressed! Good for you for getting rid of them. I like them but haven't had anyone ask me to buy them. I'm not sure i could leave them alone.
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:34 PM   #169  

Star - look at www.kathysmith.com - And get glow-worm used to ribbons and hats early! So she's used to having something on her head. . .

I missed the stuff about the pop-ups? I think my isp stops them somehow .. .
Julie

Last edited by textjewel; 03-08-2005 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:27 PM   #170  

Default And the winner is.......

Julie:

Glow-worm -

isn't she cute........

Last edited by Starlynn; 03-08-2005 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:10 PM   #171  

Where is everyone today? I have big news......Someone is making an offer on our house today. Our realtor will be waiting for me at 5:30 at home.....I'm excited and nervous.......
Old 03-08-2005, 04:15 PM   #172  

Woo hoo STAR!!! I hope everything goes great! Keep us posted.

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 05:18 PM   #173  

Wow, quiet today.

Well, I've solved the car problem so I guess it's back to looking at houses and horses. Like I can afford EITHER of them at the moment!

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 05:54 PM   #174  
Fatty No More!

Smile

HI ladies, I lost 2 pounds this week, my first full week on lawl (do it yourself style). I even cheated by having regular breyers mint choc ice cream and on Sat I went out to eat ordered chicken fajitas and ate three....I was surprised and of course elated!

I have a question, do you gals eat morningstar farms veggie products? Are these allowed? Today I had the chik patties and I microwaved then put in toaster oven for a few min. I cut it up and put it in my salad. It was really yummy...tastes like crispy chicken, the fried kind! Any one hear anything about these products and lawl plan?

Also, I found Luna boxes 2 for $8 at Target....You may want to check them out....so that's 12 bars for $8...Good DEal!!!!

I've been skimming posts last couple days and it sounds like everyone is doing well. Congrats to all you losers! And keep it up!

Happy Birthday to all the birthday girls!

Hello to everyone else!
ilovemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 05:56 PM   #175  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Kimmy, woohoo on your loss!
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #176  

Star: Good Luck tonight - hope it's more than what your asking!

Kimmy: Congrats on being -2#s. Way to go. You can have Morning Star products, they count as a protein. My book just states Vegetarian burger, any variety = 1 Protein.

Oh, back to the cookies. I visit my sister in a nursing home just about every Tuesday. Well, I saved her 6 CS cookies and I managed to get all 6 of them to her without my sneaking any. Hard to believe!

Okay, more news. Went to WI today and was down .2. At first I was up .4 and I asked if she would weight me again after I went to the bathroom. So, after the potty visit, I was actually down .2. She couldn't believe it, but it made me happy. Okay, so now - she asked me again how much I have been exercising. I told her at least 4 hours a week. She is the manager (by the way) of my center. Anyway, she said that my weight will probably keep going up and down if I follow the Blue Plan. She said that their dietician says that anyone that exercises 4.0 hours should be on the Blue Plan because I can't be getting all the foods I need (unless I'm cheating). LOL. I'm really not - or not that I don't write down in the diary. Anyway, she said to give it a try for 2 weeks, for me to come into the center at least twice a week (I have been slacking off on that very badly). I'm going to give it a go. She did say to try switch my foods around. Some days, have my larger protein in the morning and lunch. Each meal I should be having a protein and starch. Try it like that for 2 weeks and let's see if we can get your weight down. I'm going to give it shot. Last time after the put me on the Blue Plan I eat Chinese Food the following day, and was up in weight so didn't go to the center for 10 days - and was up another 4 lbs, so she said that it was not a 'real' try. She's right. I think she wants to me get the heck out of there. LOL! Me too!

Okay, dinner is calling me. Take care and I'll try to keep up better. Hugs to all, Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 06:31 AM   #177  

Default Opps, made an error below

I'll have to proof read my entries a little better before posting.

Below should have read "my weight will probably continue to go up and down if I stay on theGold Plan". Another place I should have wrote 'ate', not eat.

I'm a little scared to try the Blue Plan again (as I don't want to go up in weight again), but I'm doing to give it a try. It really should give me enough food to eat without cheating, right! (I'm trying for convince myself to be more honest on the plan). Just hope that it works.

I'll be back to check on the posts in a while. Hugs, Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 08:21 AM   #178  

Good morning, chickies!

My abs are painful today - not used to all this exercise, I'd bet. That's all right, they'll get into shape (after a few more weeks!) And I hit 194 this AM again! WooHoo! Only 5 more to go for my March goal of 189!

Kimmy- that's great your first week! I love the morningstar farms garden veg burgers - if you're on purple you can have TWO as one protein. Any morningstar burger.

Star - Get Glow-worm a tiara! So glad that you have a nibble on the house! Just another step on the road to the lake! Are you going to find an apartment to rent? It better be on the ground floor so you can still

Sy - I always go potty when I walk in the door at center. I learned that trick at WW about 15 years ago. . . It sounds like you've gotten a good counselor - at least she didn't put you on GREEN.

I am thinking about if I should change my plan once I get this exercise thing going - but decided to wait and see if I stall.

Good luck today, chickies!

Old 03-09-2005, 08:36 AM   #179  
One meal at a time!

S/C/G: 198/185/130

Height: 5' 2"

Good Morning Chicks,
Sorry I've been MIA. On Monday, the old computer died, and my cell phone had no service on it. It was like I had no contact to the outside world... Then Monday night I took a sleeping pill and I ended up in the bed all day yesterday.I was just pitiful all day... And now this morning, I'm sitting here trying to work all the kinks out...
I still have 4 pages of posts to catch up on and I'll do that in alittle bit.
Ok, as far as my track experience goes. It was the coolest thing I have ever done in my life. It was also alittle scary on the turns too. The first time we went they told us we could only go 80 miles an hour. That was scary enough but the second time we went, we went 100. Going around the turns was like that fast was like being on a rollercoaster. It was really cool but I don't know how the drivers can do that for 500 miles and going 180-190 miles an hour. It wore us out just the few laps we went around. We are trying to get ahold of some more track vouchers to do it again on April 17th.
But anyway, My diet plan is way off track but I'm getting back to it today. I haven't had a very productive 5 days off so I really need to get started on things this morning and then it's back to work tomorrow...yuk Ok chicks, I'll be back after while...
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 09:17 AM   #180  

Oh, Kimmy, about the frajitas - they are in the restaurant guide - they are okay as long as you can keep to ONE tortilla. . .

Julie