Old 03-31-2005, 05:45 PM   #616  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

WOW DUBAI???!!!???

Please try to take a few photos of that hotel over there. You know, the one that's shaped like a sail and sits out in the water. OMG. How long will it take you to get over there?
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 05:53 PM   #617  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

I don't know, I don't sell Mkay anymore...Fiona might know.
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 05:56 PM   #618  

MK's self tanning cream is FANTASTIC if you apply it well. One technique that seems to work for a lot of people is to use half tanning cream and half body lotion - it may take a bit more application to get the depth of color you want, but it cuts way down on the streaking (which is more an application issue - hurrying - than a product issue for MOST self tanning products, I've found).

Fiona
vibrantecho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 05:59 PM   #619  

Star -
Shorts? Capris? Let's wait until the end of May-- I do have a couple of pairs of shorts that I brought on the cruise - and I'm hoping that I can bring myself to bare my legs in public. I also have really heavy calves - I'm just waiting to see what happens in the next 10 weeks.

Carmen - yes DUBAI! I've seen magazine photos of that hotel and can't wait to see it in person. I'm going from a tour in London - so I'll be leaving from Heathrow - I think it's about 7 hours from the UK. (It's also about 7 hours from the East Coast to London). . Thankfully, I'll have time off in each place before I have to go on the plane again,

(This IS the trip of a lifetime .. .It'll take years before I can afford such a thing again)

Last edited by textjewel; 03-31-2005 at 06:03 PM.
textjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 06:03 PM   #620  

Oh, we also have sunscreen in SPF 15 and 30 - PABA free, of course - which I also love, not greasy feeling like so many drugstore-type products (although there are some good ones out there, too). And one or two moisturizers with SPF in them.

Fiona
Old 03-31-2005, 06:36 PM   #621  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Well, I'm out of here for the day. You all have a great evening.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 09:26 PM   #622  
SW236/CW143/GW149

Default Hello

Hello there,
I'm new to this forum, but not to LAWL. I joined lawl this time last year. I've just finally found this message board. I'm so glad to have found this. I hope to get to know everyone. Well, as many people as I can. There are a lot of people here! Almost overwhelming. Anyway. I could use the support. I have about 12 pounds to go and just need that extra push to get me through the next two months. I have lost a total of 75 pounds and went from a snug size 20 to comfortable 10. (can even squeeeeze into some 8's)

I lost the first 35 pounds fairly quickly, but after that had some minor setbacks. Family reunions during the summer and the holidays and then just plain old lawl burnout. So it took me a little longer than I would have liked, but that's ok. I'm close to my goal and that is all that matters.

I bought all of my lites and supplements in bulk. A decision that I now regret, but oh well live and learn. Someone really got a great commission off me. Now I'm a little wiser and a lot thinner. So I guess it's all ok. I actually sold a lot of them on ebay and am now just using string cheese and pria bars in place of my la lite bars. I'm losing at the same pace that I was before.

Well, it's good to be here. Talk to you later.

Mandy
mandyd26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 09:36 PM   #623  
BAS
BAS

Hey girls - I just finished doing my exercises - 45 minutes of RIchard SImmons - Disco Dance - my favorite - I'm exhausted. I remembered all the moves but it wiped me out. I have to keep at it so it gets easier. Right?

I was off OP today - almost decided to give it up totally but thank goodness I changed my mind tonight. I've noticed my husband leaving 1/2 his food on his plate when I cook and walking so he must be trying to loose about 10 pounds. Men can do it so easily. Course he can walk away from food - me I have to look at his 1/2 filled plate all the way to the garbage can -

Geez girls - I could just take a nap - this tape exhausted me. I think I'm gonna go watch tv and get a 20 min snooze in and rev me back up - I have housework to do yet (ug).

Star - Good luck with the new house - I envy you. I've been in the same house for 28 years (ug). I WANT A NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!

Hugs
BAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 10:34 PM   #624  

Hi Mandy, and welcome! This is a great goup of ladies, we try hard to make everyone feel welcome. You have done a great job so far - I can't wait to be where you are.

I'm off to the gym....see you all in APRIL!!!

Fiona
Old 04-01-2005, 07:44 AM   #625  

Any people new to this forum, we start a new thread each month. We have all moved to the LAWL & Friends - April 2005. See ya all there.
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 10:34 AM   #626  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Here's a link to the new April thread....

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55674
Mitchypoo is offline   Reply With Quote