3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   LAWL Losers and Friends - April, 2007 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/108701-lawl-losers-friends-april-2007-a.html)

Repo girl 04-18-2007 02:19 PM

Liz- No way should you be buying more weeks. You have had slow losses, that is their fault, and they should be letting it ride until you get to goal. Call the 800 number on the boxes of lites and talk to them. That is when you will get some action!

Kristen- Whoooooooweeeeee! Great job getting to goal! You have worked hard, hardly cheated, and your efforts have really paid off!

Deb- Oh, yeah, it has been snowing big wet flakes here this morning too. Blah.....

Shannon- Oh, are your doxies fatties? Mine is too. The vet told me that basically all doxies are, so the goal is to keep them from getting too obese.

KrispieD 04-18-2007 02:24 PM

Thank you thank you thank you. The only reason that sclae worked today was due to the wonderful support from this forum. I appreciate all the kind words but most importantly all the humour and motivation I've seen us give to each other .. man Oprah is so missing the boat on this one!!! I'm going to call her again!
Don't worry about me leaving this board.. I'm addicted.. I said a while back that if there was a minimum weight requirement to belong to this forum I would put pounds back on.. pass the Smarties please :) I would even stay if Sanjaya joined and became moderator
So I'd like to compile a little list of things I have learned since joining this forum:

1) If you go missing for more than 3 days The KimNicJoni Swat team will hunt you down
2) SALT is NOT your friend
3) The first place you lose weight is from your bustline..if you listen carefully you will hear my DH playing TAPS while burying one of my old bras
3) What weight you don't lose collectively settles just below your belly button (read Walmart bag or Muffin Top)
4) Dogs like to lick your face when exercising
5) Chocolate rabbits, Peeps, Ice cream, cookies, Smarties, CAKE, Doritos and queso all have the power to talk into your ear.
6) On a game show called Are you Smarter than an LAWL Counsellor we would all win big dollars
7) Mike the LAWL delivery guy for Canada is afraid of me
8) If one of your kids get sick you will spend a minimum of two weeks cleaning up pi**, poop and vomit and cycle will repeat
9) Nothing scares a husband more than his wife going to weigh in during TOM
10) Nothing scares a husband more than #9 except for when you reach for a cheat and they say "are you sure you should have that'"
11) Once you lose weight everyone will comment on your face first (hello I'm trying to make my a** smaller not my other cheeks.
12) Most of us on LAWL board love reality tv
13) Cassi is wise
14) Joni like avatars of our kids more than of us
15) SOME people can cheat every week with chicken wings and still lose, I can stay POP and have lettuce for every meal and gain a pound in 24 hours
16) We don't like Sanjaya
17) Pearl is missing
18) Nicole should be an author
19) Using bribes for potty training is a good thing
20) the most important thing I've learned.... is that you are all AWESOME!!

and I love you
xo

JLem311 04-18-2007 02:28 PM

awww, kristen that was so wonderful to read! :)
you're amazing!

hdsqrl 04-18-2007 02:32 PM

*sniffs*

Awww.... :grouphug:

smjezzy 04-18-2007 02:43 PM

Kristen - LMAO I'm going to have to frame that

MomOfThreeTeens 04-18-2007 02:45 PM

Dangit Kristen you made me cry...and smile...and laugh! Thank you!!!

KrispieD 04-18-2007 02:49 PM

Kim..smarties have the same effect on me.. they make me smile, laugh and cry!

I should have added one more thing I've learned

Giving up coffee for Lent should not be allowed.. it's too hard on DH!

Mama Nicole 04-18-2007 02:53 PM

:hug: Kristen:hug:

zambejaly5 04-18-2007 02:55 PM

AAAHHHHH, Kristen, that was so nice!!!!!!

Wendelina 04-18-2007 03:54 PM

Kristen, that was beautiful man!!

mamato2girls 04-18-2007 04:38 PM

First of all, let me just say:

WAY TO GO, KRISTEN!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!:bravo: :cb: :dancer: :dance:

And, I loved your other post.

Now, did anyone miss me...besides Wendy II? I've been "lurking" a bit here and there for the past several days, but since I've had nothing positive to say, I didn't want to ruin the tone of the board. Work about killed me last week, and to top things off, BOTH of my kids have had the dreaded stomach virus. Youngest DD had a very mild case, but oldest DD has been sick since Saturday. We sent her back to school this morning, but DH forgot to take her tummy friendly lunch. SO, forced to eat nasty cafeteria food and drink MILK, she puked in the cafeteria. I know her teacher must think we are complete idiots!! To top things off, I haven't been to WI in over a week, so I decided to give it a go today. After all, my home scale showed that I was a couple of pounds down from what my home scale showed last week. I dressed very carefully this morning, and still the COD scale showed that I was only .2 down from last week's COD WI. :-( Normally, the COD scale is only about a pound and a half up from my home WI, but today it was THREE up.

Well, time to wrap things up and head home. Hope everyone has a POP day!!!

hdsqrl 04-18-2007 04:42 PM

Wendy, I hate it when the COD sclae is way up. That stinks! My thoughts are with you at this sad time. ;) But take heart, next time you'll show an AWESOME LOSS!!!!

:cheer:

KrispieD 04-18-2007 04:44 PM

Wendy I missed you.. but I too was stuck in a black cloud with sick kids, TOM, In laws, weight gain and just in a general funk... I did not allow myself to post as I feared I would scare off all the newbies thinking it was some dark and depressing board.. thank goodness that is gone and yours will be too.. all I can say is how dare the sclae go up when we have other things going on in our lives.. don't they know it can be detrimental to one's personal well being and the physical safety of those within a 50 mile radius??

mamato2girls 04-18-2007 04:44 PM

Thanks, Megan!

mamato2girls 04-18-2007 04:45 PM

And Kristen, too!! Sorry, I was "posting on you". :-)