Old 03-19-2007, 10:32 PM   #826  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
Okay girls, how goes the POP for a week promise? I have actually been POP today, for the first time in a LOOOOONG time. Feels so good. I even dished out a TON of ice cream to the daycare kids today, and stayed out of it. I can do this, I have done this, and I am gonna keep doing this!!!
YOU SURE CAN
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:56 PM   #827  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Yeah Katie!!! We know you can do this!
Dan - you can do it!! Birthday Challenge is a great idea and a great present to yourself.
Nicole - you have a great memory "Monday weigh ins are the most successful"
Welcome back Jillian
Cassi - great words to live by (being good; losing slow; keep on goin!).
Martha - great to see you too. Pearl got a job at a local bowling alley and her home PC was having all sorts of problems and she hasn't posted in a while. Last time she was MIA, I actually tracked her down at her job and asked them to tell her to check in! I may have to do something simple this time, like a PM. I agree with Cassi - post a picture in your new fav outfit.

So, I watched DWTS (Dancing with the Stars) tonight while I caught up with work and stuff. Nobody really knocked my socks off but when I went to call in my vote for Joey Fatone #4 (sp??), it said I voted for Leeza Gibbons (she was okay, but not worthy of my vote). I did it again. I voted for Leeza AGAIN. I went on the website and it said Joey was #5. I know I'm tired, but I swear he was #4....oh well, if they messed up we'll hear about it tomorrow. All I can say is the professional dancers have a LOT Of work ahead of them!

Night all. Long day. Gotta "man the plan" tomorrow (do a daily menu!!) and get myself back in the groove. Perhaps I'll take the easy out and do a Take Off day. I feel quite puffy at the moment due to a frozen entree for dinner!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:58 PM   #828  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey gang.. Almost forgot to pass along something from our COD..

We have a great counselor there, Lisa, who is obviously very much a believer in the program and not a product pusher.. When Liz and I did our WI, she was, not upset really, but very concerned.. She was really concerned about our Pizza intake, which, I'll admit due to circumstances beyond my control, was twice for me last week..

She has basically told us not to do the pizza CC anymore and added that LAWL is in the process of phasing that out of the CC menu as people are abusing it, which I can certainly understand.. (Jason, i'm looking at you, compadre!!!! )

So, as part of my Birthday Challenge, I'm gonna ditch the pizza and see how it goes.. It's been an occasional treat, but not one I find mandatory, so I'm hoping it will go well. We had a birthday party to go to at "Peter Piper Pizza" on Sunday and both of us were good and had salads.. I did have a couple of breadsticks, but that was it for starches for me..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:14 PM   #829  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Height: 5'4"

Hey everybody - I'm back from my 12 day vacation to Texas. We did a good ol' fashioned road trip with the kids and drove there. What great fun we had, but boy was I a naughty girl food wise! One of the days we went shopping in Mexico. When in Mexico, who could resist fresh made tortilla chips & modela negro?? Seriously! I stayed OP for exactly 2 days while traveling.. and then I just gave up. I'm scared to get on the scale at WI tomorrow.. I'm thinking of doing a TO or FF starting tomorrow to get back on track, even though I was POP today. Sounds like several have had good luck with TO's lately.

I'll post links to our photo album for anyone who's interested in seeing my crazy family on vacation. Beware - I'm a photo holic

I've read through so many pages of posts.. I've forgotten a lot of what went on over the last 2 weeks.. so I'll just have to touch on a couple of things and move forward I guess.

Wendy - Wow girl.. you're rockin' on this plan. You should be very proud of yourself!

Jodi - I voted for Joey too.. he had the best moves - esp for a chubby boy

Nicole - You sweet thing.. thanks for noticing when people don't post for a while. It's uplifting! Your doctor visit sounds like it was fruitful.. there's a lot to be said for someone reaffirming that you're not really a nutcase

Dan - is it really fair for them to take away CC's for those of us who don't abuse them? I object!!

JM - it must be so hard to be patient at this point.. hang in there!

Alrighty - gotta eat my last lite bar for the night and hit the pillow.

Glad to be back.. I missed all you crazies!

Hellos to the group and the newbies I've missed since I left!
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:18 PM   #830  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Oops.. forgot to post the links. Dang, the brain is still in Texas I think.

http://www.imagestation.com/6764062/3932150955
Part I

http://www.imagestation.com/6764062/3930724083
Part II
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:26 PM   #831  
LAWL since 9/06

Well I weighed in at Curves and it said I was 181, so I should be back down in the 170's as Curves scale is off by a couple. I will let you all know.

Glad to see everyone back from vacations. I love to hear the stories.

Well, I know it is short, but it is time to put the kiddos to bed. Have a wonderful evening and talk to you more later.
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:26 AM   #832  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi, everyone! I had a really busy day and didn't get to check in here until now. I was down 3lbs this morning!! WooHoo!! Of course, two of them I had gained last week, but I'll take even the one pound loss.

Too tired for personals...everyone had a great POP day tomorrow!
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:06 AM   #833  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
(Jason, i'm looking at you, compadre!!!! )
Huh? I don't get it...why me? Stop it!! lol

BTW...why hasn't my tracker moved in about 2 weeks? Must be a glitch somewhere...any computer geeks out there?
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:52 AM   #834  

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all! Not much going on here, except I found that Thomas 100 calorie English Muffins last night, and they are really good. Had a turkey and cheese melt on one last night for dinner. Yum! It was nice to have a "sandwhich" again!! Have to find some time to WI today. It's gonna be rough because I now have a daily conference call during the lunch hour, which really sucks. I may have to go after I eat lunch, which means my weight will be off. :-(

Wendelina - I glanced through some of your pictures, and it looks like y'all had a great time. Don't worry; you'll get back on track in no time!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:11 AM   #835  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

Wendy, I loved your albums! I felt like I just went on vacation, without spending any money or eating too much. I have been to most of the places you went to that was fun. grew up in Iowa, live in Arkansas, spent a week in South Padre one year, and just went through Menphis on the way to Florida at Christmas. We decided not to tour the kings house though. so thanks for the pics. now I feel like I have been there! I love the picture of your two girls in the water holding hands! that is so cute. I would frame that one for the wall.

Lettie
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:24 AM   #836  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Good Morning All!!! Getting excited with all the wedding plans. Bridal shower and bachelorette party are this weekend. We leave for Jamaica 1 month from today. Can't wait!!!!

Wendy II - Glad you had an awesome time on vacation! We have missed you!

Paula and Lizzy - WTG on the losses girls. Even the small ones count! They do add up.

Katie - Way to Go with POP yesterday. I think you can join Megan in the POP princess group.

Got to get back to work, will do more personals later!!!!
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:30 AM   #837  
Kelli

S/C/G: 187/136.8/128

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiebug77 View Post
Good Morning All!!! Getting excited with all the wedding plans. Bridal shower and bachelorette party are this weekend. We leave for Jamaica 1 month from today. Can't wait!!!!

Wendy II - Glad you had an awesome time on vacation! We have missed you!

Paula and Lizzy - WTG on the losses girls. Even the small ones count! They do add up.

Katie - Way to Go with POP yesterday. I think you can join Megan in the POP princess group.

Got to get back to work, will do more personals later!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, how exciting!!!!
mamabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:46 AM   #838  
Kate - LAWL since 10/06

S/C/G: 211.0/154.2/130.0

Height: 5'1"

Thanks Kelli
katiebug77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #839  
Kim - IP 9/10

Hi all - well, 1 day POP and day one of TO was good to me. I feel better already. I even went to the gym last night. I figured that I should type early today before the rigormortis sets in and I can no longer move.

Nicole (I've called you a cradle-robber in the past, and I stand by it!) and Megan - My DH is 2 years older than me, but here's the kicker - he looks really young (the *******!) Seriously, he got carded until he was 35. So I really can't rib him about his age, because by the time we are in our 60's he's going to be married to a wrinkly old hag, and he's going to look like he's 40.

Angie - congrats on hitting 20lbs! Stay away from all of those weird-sounding foods, though.

Dan - OK, you threw down the gauntlet. Good thinking on your birthday challenge, but now I have my own challenge - "try to stay below Dan's weight". Good luck to both of us!

Someone else mentioned about the future demise of CC. Must be true, I have to admit, I don't do it all that often. THey recycle these little programs every now and then. WAAAAY back in my first go-round, they had this thing called 'weekends off'. It was phasing out as I started, so I never heard what it was all about, but even then it sounded like a big bad idea to me. Watch- that's what they will come up with to replace TO!

Jillian - glad you had a good time with your kids, AND lost weight! Now that's a successful week!

Erika - I agree with you about the weight training. Results from that have kept me sane when the sclae won't move. BTW, big ups on stopping at one cookie. I applaud your control!

Letisha - I'm in your 'slow loser' crowd. We gotta hang in.

Katie - Yay NSV. Avoiding ice cream is a biggie in my book. You definitely CAN do this! All of us can.

Joni - I didn't vote for DWTS, but if Leeza gets on and Joey gets voted off, it will all be your fault! Just kiddin. DH was having a hissy fit last night (installing the dishwalla) while I was watching DWTS. To cheer him up, I paused the TIVO on Kym in her 70's "outfit" so that he could see it. He cheered up a bit, needless to say.

YAY! Wendelina's back! And you survived the road trip. I'll take a look at the 'police line up photo's... er I mean, your vacation pics later.

Jason - it's not a computer glitch, it's a fail-safe mechanism from 3FC that immobilizes your ticker if you post that you've eaten like 500 chicken wings in one month. They figure that there is no way that you can lose weight unless you are selling unneccessary organs.

Wendy - I found the english muffins too, but didn't buy them because they aren't on my menu this week, glad to hear they are good! I'll program them in for next week (homemade pizza maybe?)

Kate - wow, one month to go! I'm soooo jealous. I still have PJS (post jamaica syndrome) It's terrible and the only cure is to book another trip there.

OK, gotta go. Keep it together today, chicks and roosters!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #840  
Vic

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Height: 5'4

Good morning all...

I have business lunch #1 for the week today...luckily for me they requested Applebee's salads and water. Whew! I am hoping for a POP day today and a loss tomorrow.

I know this question has probably been asked before but is everyone out there exercising to some extent? I know that the number of hours of exercise goes hand-in-hand with the program they put you on but I am just curious as to who has had success with and without it?

Also...how ofter are you all doing FF and is it helping? I saw the sheet for TO last week and it is most definitely not for me but I think I could do FF again. I was thinking about doing it next week to hopefully get a bigger loss in before I go home for an Easter visit. What's everyone's success rate?

Kate...you must be getting so excited for your wedding! I just got engaged a month ago and I don't even know where to begin. I take it you are having a destination wedding in Jamaica...are you taking family and guests with you? We are thinking about a wedding in Hawaii and then a reception in the midwest where we are both from. Congrats!

Paula...WTG on your loss yesterday. 3 lbs is awesome!

Kelli...how is your week going?

Here's to everyone having a POP day!
Seagal is offline   Reply With Quote