Old 03-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #76  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

Kim,
Jake loves the snow! He plays and plays in it never wants to come in..
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:37 PM   #77  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Lori--those are my absolute favorite--you still have my address don't you??
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:45 PM   #78  

Height: 5'2"

Just popping back in to say that WI went fabulous. I'm down another 1.2 lbs. since Wednesday!! Not sure how I did it unless it was just that I was bloated from all the cold medicine...and TOM was getting ready to visit. Anyway, I'll take it!!
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 PM   #79  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

WTG Wendy! I'm probably going to go back to the COD tomorrow-haven't been in probably 6 weeks. If i'm lucky I'll at least be at the weight I was the last time I was in (my ticker weight!). All the counselors are different again! And that's just from after xmas when I went in -found yet another counselor I liked and could talk to-bought another 12 weeks or so . . . If the COD isn't going to be able to help me-I'm just going to finish out my weeks and then get my stabilization/maintenance going and do it on my own. This is just silly. I don't need to pay $11/week to step on their scale-get a good job or "do you need anything?" and walk back out the door in 2 minutes. I get better accountability here.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:12 PM   #80  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Hello everyone!!

Well, our snow has started. The worst of it is supposed to be tonight (25 cm +) though so I just hope that part waits until after 6 so I will be home at that point. I am going to WI tomorrow morning before I come to work for a few hours. Not a lot new here, just thought I'd pop in and say hi!!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:20 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Happy March...

It's March already! I just wanted to drop in and say hello to you all.

Looks like everyone has been busy. We had pretty nasty weather overnight and therefore we got a SNOW DAY today. SO I had today off. I am always excited about that.

I wish you all well. Keep losing!
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #82  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

COD finally opened - and I was up a pound which didn't make me happy, but I haven't been eating all of my food while being under the weather.. guess I can't expect much then, can I?? Easy on, easy off I hope.

Barb - My dog is a yorkie -- he gets absolutely buried in this stuff. I'll have to take my camera outside next time I let him out.. you can only see his ears!

Wendy - congrats on your loss, dear!

I think I'm sending my staff home at 5 again today.. it hasn't stopped snowing like it was supposed to.
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:53 PM   #83  
Barb on LAWL

Been POP today so far. Thanks to the new plan. I like that it gives some weights for fruit and alittle more detail in the choices of foods. I made some SF/FF pudding today and put it in the freezer. I HOPE it comes out like pudding pops.

I ate some celery and RF PB today and weighed it 1TB 18g...... It was more then I thought it was going to be (obviously not the AMOUNT I WANT but it was a good amount.

It is still snowing. Not a lot but enough. Phil still has to finish the snowblowing.
I worked out today Well, shoveled out the dog kennel and all around it. It took an hour and it was HARD...

Well, I will talk to you all later!
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:18 PM   #84  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

Lori wrote:
Quote:
Gotta go get busy making rice crispy treats for the invasion tonight.
mmmmm - rice crispy treats. I'm dyin' here...
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:30 PM   #85  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

OK, has anyone seen those new 100 calorie snack packs of hostess cakes? 3 little cakes for 100 cals.

Anybody have an idea about what that translates to? I'm thinking 1S1Fa.
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #86  
Erika on LAWL

S/C/G: 189.6/171.4/140

Rice krispy treats...I'm salavating...I've been POP for almost 2 weeks now, must hang on...
Chick With Stix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:57 PM   #87  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChick View Post
OK, has anyone seen those new 100 calorie snack packs of hostess cakes? 3 little cakes for 100 cals.

Anybody have an idea about what that translates to? I'm thinking 1S1Fa.
whoa. for real? i haven't seen those yet..and i hope for my sake, i don't either! ahhh..i'm gonna hold out til my bday for some cake.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:27 PM   #88  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey everyone! I have been MIA since my student teaching started. My first placement is behind me and the second one starts monday. I started back on the program today however. I had a really good conversation with the counselor at the COD and she gave me some tips that teachers use so hopefully this next placement wont kick my butt lol. To help me get back on track i am doing the 6 week challenge on here started it today. Hopefully will be able to do it with no problems. Right now I am a bit hungry.

I do have one question I know we talked about this a long time ago that the Slimfast does not have as much protein as the slimdowns what is everyone else adding or eating with the slimfast to get in more protein?

Its good to be back and hopefully I will be able to check in on a regular basis it might not be daily but at least every other day.

Check back in later!!!!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:41 PM   #89  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Didn't mean to torture with the Rice Crispies... I am hoping all these giggly little girls eat them all! Any that are left over will be going to Lea Ann!

I am jealous with all the snow out there. We didn't get one good one this year. My poor kiddos are going to have no idea how to act in that stuff. My best girlfriend just moved from Portland Oregon to Fort Collins CO. She is really digging the snow - but she is a Minnesota girl, so Oregon was not a good choice for her!

I've seen the little snack cakes - too small to make it worthwhile, I think! Those things are about the size of the "muffin bites" you used to see.
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:50 PM   #90  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I picked up some 100 cal packs of chex mix today. Really good, but way too much salt.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote